𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 - 𝐁.𝐄

By ev3rythingiwant3d

a blue eyed wonder turns what kaia thinks will be a normal hotel stay into a turning point in her life. More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

635 11 20
By ev3rythingiwant3d

-kaia's pov-

...

finally, i'm home and discussing moving plans with kiara.

"i was thinking since they wanna have you booked for a shoot on july 15th for calvin klein, we leave on the 12th, give you some time to settle and get used to time zones?" she suggests.

"sounds good! but um- where am i supposed to be sleeping?" i question with a small laugh. "oh, shit, yeah. forgot to tell you that the second you told me you were going i signed you up for a lease at an apartment building in LA. super affordable but still really big and so goddamn pretty." she says with dreamy eyes as she thinks about my future apartment.

"two bathrooms, two bedrooms and a lounge space to die for, k, i kid you not its so beautiful let me show you." she says, eagerly pulling out her phone.

she shows me pictures of the apartment and my jaw drops.

its so beautiful but it all just feels so fucking weird.. that's where i'm gonna live?? i'm moving?? leaving new york forever?? wow.

"i love it!" i exclaim, smiling.

all in all, i'm extremely happy to be doing this. it'll take some getting used to and maybe a little homesickness but, this is what i've been waiting for all my life.. i'm proud of myself.

"i'm glad. now remember, its the 8th.. you have 4 days to pack and prepare. we're gone at 9am on the 12th." she states and i nod my head. "i'll start asap." i say.

-

its 6am and although i had 4 days to pack.. my brain made me do it all in one shot. i feel really accomplished but also really fucking tired.

i plop down on my bed, releasing a heavy sigh. i reach to my side to grab one of my squishmallows but quickly remember all my babies are packed away.

just as i finally close my eyes, i get a call from kiara.

"mm, what." i groan. "so um, change of plans.. you have an offer to walk a runway for victoria's secret on the 11th. we're flying out on the 10th now. you need to get a move on with the packing." she tells me and i laugh.

"i juuuuust finished packing. i'm so tired. something was telling me to do it all right now mad i guess that makes sense now." i sigh.

"oh, well that's good. rest up. sleep all day if you want. actually, don't, i'll be bored. i'm coming over for lunch at 1." she rants and i snap my eyes open as my phone falls out of my hand, scaring me awake.

"mm, yeah, okay. see you later." i mumble. "oh bitch, go to sleep." she laughs and i let out another 'mm' in agreement as i hang up the phone and let myself fall asleep.

-

"AWAKEN. ARISE." i hear a voice in my ear as my bed shakes. i open my eyes to see a way too energetic kiara jumping on my bed, shouting.

"i regret ever giving you that damn key." i say, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. she stops her jumping and stays on her knees, facing me. "what time is it?" i ask.

"it issss.... 1:48 in the afternoon." kiara says in a weird voice as she checks the time on her phone. "you're too happy its way too early." i groan.

she laughs and lays down next to me. "we're getting taco bell, go get dressed." she says, making herself comfortable on my bed.

i drag myself out of bed, to the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face before putting on a little mascara and putting water in my hair. i love my curls.

i walk back to my room, throwing on a pair of baggy jeans with a white crop top and converse. "we out." i say, grabbing my phone, wallet and keys.

we walk out my building and hop in my car, my black jeep wrangler. i love this car with everything in me.

as we start driving, i turn up the radio.

"if teardrops could be bottled
there'd be swimming pools filled by models
told a tight dress is what makes you a whore.."

"damn, that's a deep ass song." i say and kiara nods in agreement.

as we get on the highway, i look to my right to make sure i'm safe to merge and i see a matte black dodge challenger driving right beside me.

that car is so sexy.

"ROLL DOWN THE WINDOW." kiara shouts as toxic by kehlani starts blasting.

not sure why she loves the windows down for this song but okay.

i roll down the window and i see the challenger next to me speed up next to my window.

the window rolls down and i glance to the side, quickly doing a double take as i see billie in my peripheral.

i laugh, face palming. "ain't no fucking wayyyy." i say, damn near cackling at this point. "ki, this some bullshit, look next to us." i say and kiara looks to the side as we hit a red light, turning the music down.

"kaia..?" billie speaks out and i look to my side, smiling softly. "you stalkin me, bil?" i say and she laughs. "as much as i'd love to.. unfortunately i am not." she says and i laugh again.

"why are you still here..? sorry, that sounds rude but i found you in a hotel.. how long are you staying?" i ask. "oh, i'm heading home now. i was just over here for some business shit, same old." she says and i nod in understanding.

"your car is fine as fuck." i say and she raises her eyebrows, laughing. "damn, you falling for the car and not me? i might cry." she jokes and i roll my eyes. "y'know.. we keep meeting. maybe it's a sign you should just give me your number." she says rolling her eyes playfully.

"not just yet.. my instagram is https.kaiaisdead, follow me and we'll see where it goes, hm?" i say and she nods her head, blushing.

the light turns green and the music goes back up as we start to drive again.

just when i thought it was over, she fucking pulls into the taco bell drive-thru with us.

i look at my phone to see 7 notifications.

billieeilish started following you.

billieeilish liked a post. (x5)

billieeilish: hey mama

oh this girl is determined..

"ki.. she's in the goddamn drive-thru with us, liking all my posts and dm'ing me." i say, showing her my phone. she laughs before turning back to see billie's car right behind us.

"this is some crazy shit.. this all them soulmate stories you see on wattpad type crazy." she says and i agree.

we pull up to the window and order our food. as we drive away i hear billie, "hi, can i have 4 bean burritos and a baja blast?" she orders. "4 BEAN BURRITOS, GODDAMN." i shout.

"suck my dick, kaia." i hear her reply and i cover my mouth, laughing my ass off, realizing i spoke too loud.

"sorry bil!" i shout out, out of breath from dying of laughter.

we pick up our food and drive home. oddly enough, billie was nowhere to be found.

we get home and eat, continuing our talk about moving. kiara got an apartment across the street from mine so we'll still be super close by which is great.

i'm honestly really excited about moving..

...

hehehehe what y'all think is finna happen in LA?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 616 8
After a one-night stand, Wrenley is faced with life-changing news. Will she turn to the girl she hardly knows for support? Billie G!P
389K 14.6K 43
"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧" 𝐆×𝐆
1.1M 11.8K 136
This book is about sex😜 requests are closed
323K 2.9K 53
GXG Fluff Sad Angst And MAYBE A little smut Also these are shitty stories so read at ur own will Completed.