𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

SOME people DEMANDED a part two so here you horny fucks.

-kaia's pov-

...

billie slipped her hand under my shirt as i got on top of her. she teased my nipples with her hands causing me to whimper in her mouth as we make out.

she starts to thrust her hips upward. assumingely to relieve some of the need.

"my baby's so needy, hm?" i say seductively in her ear, biting it softly.

"mhm.." she whimpers.

"where do you need me, princess? what do you want from me?" i ask.

(no pun intended to bury a friend lyrics.)

"i w-want you..." she stutters as i move my knee to add pressure on her clit. "want me to do what? c'mon use your words, pretty girl." i say and she grunts softly as add more pressure.

"f-fuck me! i want you to fuck me. please.." she whines and begs.

"that's my good girl.." i say before taking her bottoms off as i get on my knees in front of her, lifting her legs up on my shoulders.

i run my tongue slowly through her slit slow enough to piss her off.

"please baby please.." she pleads, rolling her hips against my tongue.

"fuck, i need you so bad." billie whines. "mm.. do you need me.. here?" i ask shoving two fingers in her without warning.

she moans loudly, her back arching off the bed.

"fuck yes! that's where i need you baby fuck, more please!" she begs as i continue to fuck her, getting faster with every thrust.

"that feel good, baby?" i ask as i curl my fingers, using my thumb to rub her clit fast.

"s-so good!" she moans. she looks so pretty when i fuck her like this.

i listen as her moans get louder and higher, soon turning into whimpers as i fasten my pace, pounding her harder. "you sound so damn sexy." i say, making her furrow her eyebrows as she tightens around my fingers.

"i'm gonna cum, kaia, don't stop. god i'm so close!" she screams. she needed it so bad she sounded like she was in distress but in the sexiest way.

her back arched off the bed and her eyes rolled back as she came all over my fingers. "oh my god." she breathed as she finished.

"i never needed something so bad." she pants as i lick my fingers, crawling up to her to kiss her. "you taste so fuckin' good." i say and she bites her lip.

i get off of her and lay down as we both drift to sleep.

-

"i'm so so excited for this!! i've traveled before clearly but like.. i'm traveling with the girl i love, my birthday's coming up, my name is super well known.. i have it great, ki, i'm genuinely happy again." i smile, talking to ki on the couch.

"i can see, i'm so happy for you." she smiles. i feel my phone vibrating and i see billie facetiming me.

"hey mama!" she smiles as i answer. "hiii!" i reply.