𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

uhh.. y'all not ready fa this smut.

-kaia's pov-

...

we walk into the house and i give kiara the eyes. she nods her head and heads to her room. i rush billie into our room and immediately push her up against the door as i close it.

"i don't want you to talk unless i say so. strip your fucking clothes." i demand and she nods, biting her lip.

i watch attentively as she slowly strips herself of her clothing. she looks me up and down, suggestively.

she wants to see my body.. i don't know if i should.

"mm, we'll see." i say. as soon as she's fully stripped, i walk up to her, crashing my lips onto hers.

i let my hands travel her body. i grasp her hips, throwing her down on the bed. she looks at me with big, desperate eyes. she's so sexy when she's all submissive and vulnerable.

i take my shirt off, throwing it across the room and sliding my pants down.

i get on the bed, still in my black lace set. the one i bought at victoria's secret that day...anyway.

i straddle her and connect our lips again. i feel her hands grasp my ass before finding their way up to hold my waist.

as much as i wanna look at her and talk to her.. i need this before i can face her again. i can't stop replaying that moment in my mind.

her eyes, lustfully staring into mine, though it was not me she was lusting over.

the girl next to her, pretty and young.. her innocent hazel eyes staring at me, scared.

i'd give my life for her to tell me it was a prank.

when i snap back to reality i find myself, pounding two fingers into billie relentlessly.

"f-fuck kaia!" she moans loudly and i shoot a deathly glare at her. "didn't i tell you i didn't wanna hear your mouth, eilish?" i press her.

i hate being mean to her but all i want is to fuck my thoughts away. fuck that moment out of my head. fuck the hurt away.

"i'm sorry.." she whimpers quietly. i continue fucking her, now straddling her one leg. i start to grind myself against her thigh as her small whimpers and moans turn me on even more.

i finally look up at her to find her pretty blue eyes staring down at me. i can see she's so genuine.. she loves me. and i love her. more than anything.

but if she loves me why would she..

i stare into her eyes which pull me into a trance. i'm so in love with her.

"lemme hear you baby.." i say to her and she immediately lets a loud moan escape her pretty lips.

"fuck baby.. r-right there!" she lets out into a broken moan as i curl my fingers upward.

"want me to keep going? you wanna cum baby?" i ask and she nods desperately.

using my free hand, i choke her harshly, making sure our eyes stay locked.

"listen to me, billie. i love you. i want you. but i promise you, the next time you pull some fuck shit not only will i put my hands on you but i will leave you. promise me right fucking now that you will not do this again billie." i say in an aggressive tone and i hate to say it but i fucking mean it.

"y-yes, i promise baby i only want you.. i l-love you- fuck- i won't do it again!" she chokes out and i nod my head.

"i love you my pretty girl... now cum for me." i say lowly, my voice full of both lust and love.

her back arches and broken whimpers escape her mouth, her breathing so heavy from pleasure and slight overstimulation. she's so beautiful.

i pull out as she finishes and pop my fingers in her mouth, allowing her to taste herself. i see her eye me down, eyes still full of lust.

her eyes wander down to my pussy, still wet from grinding on her. "please..?" she asks with hopeful eyes.

"mhm." i hum and she quickly flips us over so she's now on top. she starts kissing me, not wasting any time.

i roll my hips up, desperate for her touch.

"kaia, my love, how the fuck are you so perfect?" she asks, her head tilted as she studies my body while kissing down to my tits, removing my bra.

i can't let out anything but a small whimper as my craving for her only gets worse.

she kisses her way down my body before stopping at the hem of my underwear, pulling them off.

"you're so wet mama.." she speaks against my clit, causing mg body to jolt.

she runs her tongue through my slit, tasting me and moaning softly against my skin before coming back up to kiss my lips.

she slowly slips two fingers into my entrance, causing me to moan loudly. she starts off slowly, leaving me still needing more.

"faster.. please billie.." i beg breathlessly. she speeds up her pace a little, adding her thumb on my clit.

"shit- god that feels so good!" i moan loudly. as i start to get sensitive and overwhelmed, my legs threaten to shut but using her free hand, billie reopens them, holding my thigh down to the bed.

"keep em open for me, my love, yeah?" she says, raising an eyebrow. "y-yes.. i'm sorry.." i whimper.

she continues to fuck me as hard as she can, the sound of my moans echoing through the large room.

as i get closer to my orgasm, i feel billie get faster which i thought was impossible. she attacks my neck with her soft lips, leaving marks all over.

"fuck, baby- i'm gonna c-cum.." i whimper quietly. "mhm.. go ahead my love." she says sweetly against my neck.

within her next few thrusts, my eyes are screwed shut and i'm screaming her name while i cum on her fingers and making a huge mess below me.

she pulls out and makes me watch as she licks her fingers, tasting me once again. she leaves a loving, lingering kiss on my lips before laying down next to me.

"i love you more than words can express, kaia." she says, staring at the side of my face. i turn my head, our eyes locking.

"i love you more than that, billie." i say to her.

"i'm sorry." she apologizes in a desperately sincere tone.

"we'll talk tomorrow, billie. goodnight."

...

long awaited smut.. don't rlly like it tho.. anyway. do you think kaia is being dramatic about it? do you think billie has a right to feel something in this situation?