Her Secret

By _dat_one_girl_

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared... More

Important Disclaimers
Character Aesthetics
1|End of Discussion
2|Some Man Giving Orders
3|Bridal Shower
5|Wedding Reception
6|My New Normal
7|Rules
8|Sebastian
9|Not the End
10|New Friend
11|Blood
12|A Little Freedom
13|Murderer
14|Attempted Murder
15|A Disaster
16|Loveless Marriage
17|Ballet
18|Isabella
19|Baby Steps
20|Sexy Kittens
21|His Way
22|The Ball
23|Even More Secrets
24|Tired of Me
25|A Goddess
26|One Sided
27|Toddler Steps
28|Avoidance
29|Her First Date
30|His First Date
31|In Love
32|All On Me
33|Keep It Together
34|Fear Triumphs Desire
35|Done Being Nice
36|Work it Out
37|Best Feeling
38|Growing Feeling
39|Changing
40|Prepare for War
41|Wrong or Right?
42|Private Plane
43|The Honeymoon
44|His Story
45|Backshots
46|Elianna Mariano
47|The Big Reveal
48|His Office
49|Luca
50|Time for Revenge
51|Prepare for Landing
52|Grow Old Together
53|Revenge
54|Best Family
Epilogue
His Secret
Emilia's Book Out Now

4|Kiss Your Bride

203K 4.6K 2.4K
By _dat_one_girl_

Elianna's POV

Here came the day which I dreaded for.

I sit here in a room full of people working on my hair and makeup.

I didn't know who they were or where I was. All I knew is that some man brought me here and they all just appeared.

Apparently we were getting married at a cathedral.

Yes, put a bunch of murders and criminals in the church to watch us get married.

"Ma'am, do you like it?" One of them asked me as she turned the chair to face the mirror.

I smiled when I saw myself.

My makeup was beautiful. They didn't put on too much to make me look scary. They used just the right amount.

My long, smooth black hair was neatly curled and I loved it.

I always kept my hair straight so I look different now.

I nodded my head. "Yes."

She smiled back. "Perfect! Let's get you in your dress now, okay?"

I nodded before standing up and stepping into my dress.

They quickly laced up my dress and fixed any parts that needed to be adjusted.

I am not going to lie, I looked really nice; although this is not the dress I wanted.

"Why did he want me to wear this dress?" I asked one of them and they all looked at each other.

"We cannot answer your question, ma'am."

I figured they wouldn't know but it was worth the try.

"Do you know if I have any bridesmaids?" I asked eagerly.

Maybe he wanted to surprise me and bring in my friends.

"I am afraid you don't, ma'am."

The bright light in my eyes quickly dimmed. "Oh."

A knock was heard on the door and one of them went to answer it while I continued looking at myself.

I glided my hands along my waist. It was too tight.

I told him it would be.

"Mamma mia!" papa and Haze both exclaimed at the door.

I turned to them and opened my arms with a smile.

They took no time before coming to hug me.

They were still on bad terms but they united once it came to me.

"You look very beautiful. I wish your mother was here to see you," papa said.

I frowned. "Don't make me cry, papa."

"Every bride cries at her wedding," Haze joked. "Are you sure you still want to go through with this?"

I nodded. "Yes Haze, I'm excited to get married. I'm ready to start a family with him!"

No, I am absolutely not!

He hugged me again. "I can't believe my sister is getting married."

I hugged him back tightly. "It's your wedding next."

He laughed nervously. "Don't say that."

He was afraid.

"Excuse me ma'am, would you like to wear the jewelry Mr. Mariano gave you?" one of the ladies asked.

Haze smiled. "He gave you jewellery? You have to wear it! He sounds like a good guy."

I faked a smile. "I guess I should wear them then."

I put on the bracelet and the earrings while she put on the necklace.

Someone banged on the door and shouted "it's time!"

"Ready?" Papa and Haze both asked and I nodded.

I stepped into my heels and took both their hands.

We headed downstairs and walked until we were outside the closed doors of the cathedral entrance.

I began to feel nervous.

Was I making the right decision? Was it worth it?

I looked over to Haze and saw he had the biggest smile on his face.

He never used to smile like this before. I can't take that away from him. I have to go through with this.

The Canon in D started to play and the doors opened.

Papa and Haze took a step forward but I froze at the sight.

In there was full to the max.

My breathing accelerated and Haze furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is everything okay, Elle?"

I faked another smile. "Yeah, let's go."

I took a step forward so that I was in line with them once again and we slowly made our way into the cathedral.

I tried looking around to see if I knew anyone but they were all strangers.

It's like he hired all these people to make sure that the place didn't look empty.

There is no way he knew all these people.

Everyone was dressed elegantly and most looked scary.

Some of their faces were covered with tattoos and the others just looked terrifying.

I felt uncomfortable.

Finally, my eyes landed on a familiar face.

Eve stood there with tears in her eyes and big smile on her face. She sent me a kiss and I smiled.

We almost reached to the top and I decided to finally take a look at my husband to be.

He was standing there handsomely without a smile on his face staring into my soul.

Dressed down in his fancy black suit with his hair done neatly as always.

"Wow good score Elle," Haze whispered into my ears.

This was the first time Haze was seeing him.

We reached to the top and my father and brother let go of me for the last.

"Take care of my sister," Haze told him and he simply nodded.

"Protect her," papa said.

"With my life," he replied and stretched out his hand to me.

I bit my lips as I remembered him ignoring me when I stretched out my hand to him.

I looked at him up and down before walking up next to him without taking hand.

I knew that angered him because he rolled his hand into a fist and turned around to face the priest.

The smile I tried to hold could not be maintained anymore.

It felt good getting back at him and I knew he felt embarrassed in front of everyone.

That is what he gets for being a jerk.

How dare he treat me like shit and then expect me to treat him like a king?

He deserves a dose of his own medicine and I won't apologise for giving him.

"Let us begin," the priest started. "We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Elianna De Luca and Enzo Mariano."

The priest did a speech about marriage before asking us to hold hands.

He made us exchange rings and repeat our vows.

He then turned to me. "Elianna De Luca, do you take Enzo Mariano to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

At that moment, I should've said no.

I should've walked away and go back to my happy life back in America. I should've save myself from the torture and slavery that was heading my way but instead I said "I do."

He turned to Enzo. "Enzo Mariano, do you take Elianna De Luca to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Without hesitation, he answered. "I do."

"With that being said, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

My heart started beating faster as Enzo looked down on me and started stepping towards me.

I automatically closed my eyes out of fear before I felt his soft, warm lips pressed on top of mine.

He made it short and the crowd clapped.

"Now you can say you kissed an Italian man," he whispered into my ears before turning to the cheering crowd.

"Let us feast!" Someone in the crowd shouted and we all laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
438K 11.5K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...
450K 16.3K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
253K 3.3K 36
'Dominic Carson'. The man you would never wish to cross paths with. The name which can make you regret the day you were born. He is a walking nightma...