The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

By D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 23

204 8 0
By D4rk_S0ul09

Warning ⚠ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD : Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adults and situations intended for mature readers only. 

Author's POV

Sin carefully went in the cold water as Suguru held on her from behind carefully guiding her, since among all of them he's the most overprotective of her. "Careful now, darling. Don't want you to slip and fall." He said as they walked towards a part where the water is already on her waist. "You'll be here to catch me anyway~" She said carelessly as she played with the water splashing some on Suguru. 

The man playfully rolled his eyes on the lady's answer. "Yeah, Choso really did rub his cheesiness on you, darling." He said pushing his hair back that is apparently wet. She laughs lightly as she kissed his cheeks. "I got it from you though~" she said cheekily, making the man roll his eyes at her.

"No you didn't." He said, she laughs softly staring at him. "Yes~ I did." She said smiling widely. The man smiled as he held her waist pulling her closed to him as she caressed her cheeks. "You're so perfect.." He whispered kissing her cheeks, to her forehead, moving to kiss her chin down to her neck.

"Can I?" He asked as she nodded, the man leaned and started to kiss her neck, also inhaling her scent from time to time. She hummed softly in response as she slowly nodded her head. The man didn't need to be told twice as he held her waist pulling her close to him as he kissed her lips softly.

She let out a soft sight as she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed back, passionately. "H-hmm.." She hummed soft as he lightly bit her lower lip as the lady gladly parted her lips for him, he didn't waste anytime and slid his tongue in her mouth, exploring ever inch of it. "U-ughm~" she moaned out softly against their kiss as his tongue swirled and glided against hers.

She gripped in his wet hair as he slowly leaned her at a big rock. "S-suguru.." She moaned out softly as he slowly pulled away from the kiss. "Shh... Darling... Let me take care of you." He said as he leaned towards her against gripping in her neck this time, kissing her lips deeply as he pushed his tongue in her mouth. "H-hnng~" she moaned softly against him as he pressed his body against hers.

His hand squeezed her neck slightly, enough for her to gasp for air as his other hand moved downwards, exploring his hand around her body, giving her clothed breast a light squeeze. Making her gasp and whimper. "S-suguru..." The lady moaned out his name and it made him smirk playfully, as he wouldn't do anything until he heard her beg for it.

He took his time and observed her, she was wearing his white shirt and only her underwear underneath, He hummed softly as she leaned towards her, pecking and her neck lightly as his hand roamed downwards playfully tracing her thighs to her inner thighs making her gasp in anticipation. He suddenly leaned and whispered to her ears. "You know I'm not gonna do anything without you telling me exactly what you want... Now, what do you want, my darling?"

He asked as his hand slid in her underwear, teasing her entrance with his middle finger as he made her part her legs for him. "How do you like it? Hard, rough, and fast? Hmm..or Gentle and slow." He whispered as the lady whimpered and released a soft moan as he pressed her shy clit still tracing her entrance.

"Tell me how you'd like me to finger-fuck you, Darling." Suguru said, making the lady gasp soft as he bit her neck hardly still teasing her wetness. Her words are muffled by her soft moan, making the man stop rubbing her clit. "Tell me, darling." He said she was panting softly as she tried to form her words.

"S-suguru...A-ah~" She moaned up softly, as he suddenly slid his middle finger in her. "Tell me, how you liked to be fuck, darling." Suguru said, his voice was hypnotizing her. "P-please do...a-ah~ it hard!" She begged as he smirked, hummed as he kissed her neck back to her lips. "You...Dirty little slut.." He whispered against her ears making her whimper, as her walls tightened around his finger. "Oh...You like it when I can you that, huh?" He asked as his finger moved in and out of her slowly.

She gripped on his shoulder as her nails dug in his  shoulder, making him hiss slightly in pain. "Look at you already a mess when I only have a finger in." He said as he slowly fasten his pace as he slid another finger in her. "O-ohh...g-god...Suguru.." She moaned out as her back is now arched against  the rock she's leaning on. "Yeah, you like that, darling?" Suguru asked as his moving his finger faster in and out of her. 

"O-ohh g-god...Y-yes!" She moaned out loudly as his finger is hitting her spot. "Hmm...right there?" He askedas the lady nodded her head repeatedly. "Y-yes, y-yes..r-right there!" She gasped moaning lustfully as Suguru started to target her spot, making her legs shake in pleasure. Suguru noticed her shaking so he held her waist to keep her from falling. She whimpered as she placed her head on his shoulder. 

"I'm n-near.." She moaned out, biting Suguru's shoulder as he groaned out lightly in pain yhet he also liked it. "Yeah...you wanna cum?  Hmm? Look at you shaking just by my fingers, darling." He said as he rub her clit with his thumb as he move his fingers in and out of her wetness, making her moan loudly. "A-ah~ f-fuck! S-suguru....T-this feels s-so good!" She moaned out softy as she felt a familiar sensation.

"Fuck..your walls are tightening around my fingers, you're really near huh? You dirty little slut.." He said as he gripped her hair, making her  look up at him to see her reaction as his fingers move in and out of her.  Her lip are parting as her eyes are slowly dropping in pleasure, making the man smirk at her lewd expression. "Such a pretty face...Do you want to cum, darling?" She nodded her head in response, as a soft whimper left her lips.

"Hmm... Cum my darling.." Suguru said smirking.

On the other side (With the boys)

"Aren't you gonna fetch Sin like Suguru did? That Dumbass Disturb our sleep." Choso asked, Naoya who is munching some chips. "And watch them touch each other? No fucking way." Naoya said, making Toji frown. "How sure are you that they are fucking?" Toji asked as he crossed his arms. "Eh?! Suguru is a smoothass man! He can easily get it." Naoya said.

Sukuna turned to Choso  with curiosity. "Did you initiate or her?" He asked. "That's private." Choso said, he doesn't want to spill information for Sin. "I think Cho did!" Gojo said as he eats some sweets, while Nanami is on the phone with someone, probably still work. This workaholic man.

Only if you knew. Choso thought.

___________

"A-ah! S-suguru!" She moaned out as she was gripping on his shoulder, as she cum around his finger for the third time. It was making her body shake in pleasure. "Hmm... Can you do more, darling?" Suguru asked softly as he kissed her forehead. "I-i a-ah! C-cant... S-suguru.." She said whimpering softly as she leaned on him.

"Hmm.... Just one more, darling. I promise." He said, as he kissed her lips passionately, as she immediately wrap her arms around his neck, pulling him close as she kissed back softly, his hand roamed around her body he slowly took off her shirt it broke their kiss for a while but they immediately connected it again.

He immediately gripped on her breast, making the girl moan lightly, she then gasped loudly as he made her turn around, pressing her on the big rock she's leaning earlier. "W-wait Suguru! O-ohh!" She let out a long moan as she suddenly felt him slid himself inside her. "O-oh f-fuck... So f-fucking tight." Suguru groaned as he pressed his lips on the back of her head.

He then gripped on her neck, making her lean his head on his shoulder. "F-fuck... Y-your ours.. Do you h-hear me, darling?" Suguru asked thrusting in her hard and slow, as she nodded her head repeatedly. "Use that m-mouth, princess.." Suguru said as he gave her another hard thrust, making her gasp and moan loudly.

"A-ah~ s-suguru..." She moaned out lustfully as her breast got pressed against the cold rock as Suguru, thrusts himself inside her. "Who do you belong to? Hmm? Darling?" He asked as he thrusts in her hard, deep, and slow. "Y-you.. A-ah! I-i belong to you!" She moaned as she clenched her fist against the rock, as Suguru continued his deep, hard, and slow pace. He wanted to go faster but the water was stopping him.

"S-suguru a-ah~ f-faster p-please!" She begged, making the man groan as he felt her walls tightening if that's even possible. "Fuck- d-dont clench around on me like that, darling... You'll make me c-cum f-fast.." He said as he continued to thrust in her, moving a little faster making her cry out in pleasure.

"F-fuck... Y-your disturbing nature.." Suguru said as he kissed her neck, biting it from time to time. "O-oh g-god! R-right there!" She moaned out as she felt him hit her spot. "T-there?" Suguru asked, as he pushed her down against the rock again, her breast presses against it as he thrust in her, hitting her spot every time.

Her lips parted as her eyes rolled to the back of her neck as he continued to abuse her sweet spot, he suddenly gripped on her breast from behind, pinching and twisting her nipples. "O-oh g-god! S-suguru!" She moaned out loudly as her back arched in pleasure, her legs or practically her body is shaking as he fuck her good.

"F-fuck... S-such a perfect girl.." He praised as he continued to take her from behind, pinching, and twisting her nipples in his fingers. "U-ugh~ f-fuck!" She moaned out loudly as he never stopped moving in her, he felt her walls tightened once again. Sensing that she's near. "Are y-you gonna cum n-now? H-hmm? Cum for me.. Cum on my cock." He said.

As his hand moves to rub her clit as he fucks her fast and hard, making the lady go crazy in pleasure as she gripped on his arms that's rubbing her clit. "O-oh f-fuck! A-ah!" She was cursing as the man continued to make her feel like she was in heaven. "Cum, darling." He said, once more.

She was biting her lower lip hardly as he continued to move in her, making sure to hit her spot that makes her eyes roll back. As her moans got louder and louder. "I-im c-cumming! S-suguru!" She moaned out loudly that it motivated the man to go faster. "F-fuck... I-im near.." Suguru said as he continued to move in and out of her wetness.

"U-ugh~ a-ah~" "Y-yeah keep m-moaning like that.." He encouraged her as he moved faster and harder, she let out a loud moan as she cummed around him, making the man groan as he continued to move faster.  "F-fuck, f-fuck... F-fuck me.." Suguru growled as he came inside her, making her moan out softly.

"Fuck..." They are both panting and trying to catch their breath. "I love you.." Sin suddenly whispered making the man still, as she slowly closed her eyes as she was drifting to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 419 12
★jujustu kaisen one shots★ (𝓅𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈) 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔✦ ...
764 33 10
𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨�...
827K 21.6K 55
gojo satoru x f! reader ❝ I'll lower the debt as long as you spread your legs for me, darling ❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲�...
10.3K 604 59
You were out shopping for a birthday gift. Who knew that could lead you into a rabbit hole straight into the crazy world of Jujutsu Sorcerers with Go...