Dark bloodline ( BTS ff)

Von author_delluna

Two different family , but they belonged to same bloodline. A blood line made from sweat , tears and blood. T... Mehr

introduction
vacation
together
thief.
luggage
pleasure meeting
spalshes
dead
keep you safe
shoot now
anger
his warmth
tomorrow
will see
visit me today
sound scared
Hello
haeguem
find them
byeeee
psycho's
little birdie
addictive scent
let it go
pretty laugh
so was he
felt something
the weather
jinx
you know eachother
comfort
meeting
vultures
Kim's empire
weapon list
my sister
half truth
Blood match
broken family
secret out
facing it
unnie
grandad
oldie twin
banter of lovers
journal
left alone
blood letter
maniac
unknown heir

kill her ?

441 40 7
Von author_delluna

"

What are your opinions about this matter Suga ?you have been sitting quite . did you find anything regarding her ? " mr Kim shin asked .

This caused Suga who was lost in thoughts look up at his father .

Suga lazily leaned back into the chair and mentally smirked thinking about aera .

" Nothing dad , she's all clear according to me "

.
.

This caused everyone to go silent again.

" Dad , I think we should really eliminate her . We dont know anything about her , who she is where she belongs from . Its like she is ghost . And it's not the good sign , you know this too "

Namjoon who was the current boss of mafia said .

" Ok so let's vote for killing her , or keeping her alive , as usual majority of votes will decide what we will do " jungkook piped in as he was hundred percent sure that most all of them except jimin and taehyung will vote to keep aera alive .

If it was someone else in aera's position , he wouldn't have really cared , but aera was really special to him . Not in dirty way .

Jungkook felt as if aera could understand what he feels . Even tho he was not so close to her , didn't spend much time with her , he still felt that connection.

Not only did he , but most of them felt the same way . But the question was why.

" Nothing like this will happen here jungkook , it's not a game , a life depends on it , don't say such kind of things so casually " Suga said .

" Suga is right , We can't do anything to her until we know she is not innocent , she is just 21 for God sake not even a proper adult yet , she shouldn't have been trapped in this gang war shit from the beginning , but she was because she saved me . "

As soon as Kim shin finished speaking the meeting room door opened again and a person in black suit walked in.

" sorry I am late , and I brought a spicy news for all of you guys " he said as he sat down on chair.

" Finally you are here , I have been waiting for you " grandfather said said as he stood from his chair and wrapped his arms around the man .

" I thought I told you to be careful on this trip didn't I " he said as he saw some scratches on his face and hand wrapped in bandaid.

" Its just few scratches , nothing much mr Kim " the man said recieving heated glare from old man.

" How many times do I have to say this to you , not to call me that " grandfather said as he glared at him.

" Geez dad calm down. Come on sit down lets continue the meeting " Kim shin said following his lead both old man and the other man sat down again.

" Ok so what did you find out ? " Namjoon asked him

" Its quite interesting thing actually , specially for you

DAD

" the man said looking towards grandfather .

Did this man just call aera grandfather his dad , but wasn't he father of only 2 children , who in the hell is this guy.

And what did he found which is interesting 🤔

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

48.9K 2.7K 46
[ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ] Two person having different feelings different dreams... And different motto. What will happen if both join in one part of life.. Will i...
21.6K 641 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
1.1K 150 16
Ha Y/n lost her brother to an accident a few months ago and has since lost to the despair of alcohol. One day she meets a person that replaces the al...
3.4K 128 41
A tall girl, standing amidst of a bloody land filled with bodies of no souls. Her hands are covered in blood as she stares at her brothers running to...