๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ: Rแด€ษดแด…แดแด PH...

By SunshineHaremOnly

Welcome to volume II. Credits to the artist for the images that I used as a book cover: CaseyKeshui Unlike vo... More

โš ๏ธPlease read firstโš ๏ธ
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ+๐Ÿ”ž - AmePhil
๐Ÿ”ž|Banal Na Aso [VietPhil]
๐Ÿ’ซ + ๐Ÿ”ž| Faerytale [IrePhil]
๐Ÿ”ž + ๐Ÿค–|Android [JaPhil]
๐Ÿ“– + ๐Ÿ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic #1
๐Ÿ”ž|Cutting [ThaiPhil]
๐Ÿ“ - Headcanon dump 1:
๐Ÿ”ž + ๐ŸŽง|Cold and mechanical [ChiPhil]
๐Ÿ“– + ๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ| The Boss' Vater 3 (FINALE)
๐ŸŒน+ ๐Ÿ“–| When the sun loves the moon
๐Ÿ”ž + ๐Ÿ”—|Stay [SpainPhil] (C.O.P CUT SCENE)
๐Ÿ”ž + ๐ŸŒน|Init Sa Magdamag [AmePhil] (C.O.P. CUT SCENE)
๐Ÿ”ž|"HELP ME!" [AmePhil]
๐Ÿ“– + ๐ŸŒง๏ธ| To My Dear Unhappy Wife December 30th 1896 [Y/N]
๐Ÿ“– + ๐Ÿ’‹|Katipunan's Bi panic #2
๐Ÿ“– + ๐Ÿ“บ + ๐ŸŒง๏ธ|Accepting Karma
๐ŸŒง๏ธ + ๐Ÿ“–| Myself And I
๐Ÿ”ž| A Hefty Price To Pay [AmePhil]
๐Ÿ”ž|Untameable [RusPhil]
Reminder for readers:
๐ŸŒน+๐ŸŒง๏ธ|Till death do us part [Y/N]
Ladies and gentlemen, โœจherโœจ
๐Ÿ—’๏ธSpoilers?
๐Ÿ“–+๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ|Bloom [IrePhil]
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ: Q & A : Questions
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ: Q & A : Answers
โŒ+โ›ˆ๏ธ|Rusty Chains [La Liga]
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ: Announcement (new book?)
๐Ÿ”ž|"Hey love" [AmePhil]
๐Ÿ“–+๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ|Past Lives [NeiPhil]
๐Ÿ”ž|Cold & Mechanical [REWRITE]
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic
I kissed a girl and I liked it...
๐ŸŒน+โ›…| Immortal [Y/N]
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ|Dear readers: what do you think?
๐Ÿ”ž|Nothing beats the original [JaPhil]
๐ŸŒง๏ธ+โ˜๏ธ|[REQUEST] One day we'll have our day [FinPhil]
M.S|Limited Edition: Ch.(1/?): The Deal
โ€ข''Ghosted''โ€ข
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ’‹+๐ŸŒซ๏ธ|Lovesick [CanPhil]
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ”ž|Dumplings & Sliders [ChiPhil]/[USIl]
๐Ÿ“–+โŒ|Chain Reaction
๐Ÿ”ž+๐Ÿ“–|Remind me why I care about you
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ|โ— REQUESTS ARE OPENโ—
๐ŸŒน+๐Ÿ”ž|Writing practise [ChiPhil]
โ€ข"Her Perspective"โ€ข
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ: Update on the requests
Request #1: by yfffggttt : NorthPhil [MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE]
๐Ÿ”ž|For Research Purposes [COUNTRYPETS]
Spain.reconquering.the.Philippines.jpeg
๐Ÿ”ž|Part 1: A Painter's Request [ChiPhil]
A Very Festive Waffle
๐Ÿ”ž| 1, 2, 3 [COUNTRYPETS]
Request #2: by T_Sedits: MaPhilIndo [LOVE TRIANGLE]
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ”ž|The Detritus of a Broken Heart [NON-PH]
๐Ÿ”ž|Unorthodox: The Holy Disgrace [NON-PH]
Update;

๐Ÿ”ž|Spouse & Wife

1.5K 12 8
By SunshineHaremOnly

=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
#37
=   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =   =
[F/Brunei x Philippines]
•Spouse and Wife•
°Smut°
•   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos

{Note:}
-Takes place in the same AU as the chapter “Remind Me Why I Care About You”
-Sequel to “Remind Me Why I Care About You”
°   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •   °   •

Martial panted heavily, he whined and moaned as Philipp continued thrusting their hips while he's bent over their desk. Martial's moans filled the office as Philipp continued fucking him while Del was under the desk, less than pleased to be sucking him off.

Philipp groaned and wrapped their hands around Martial's neck, pinning him down to the desk, but never really squeezing his neck. Philip groaned when they heard their phone ringing. They were about to turn it off, but when they looked at Martial who looked back at them, shaking his head and begging them not to answer.

Philipp smiled and answered the call, leaning the phone over to their ear.

«“Hello?”»

«“Philipp? Did you really pick up my call?! Oh thank heavens! Uhm!”»

Philipp was already starting to get bored. They rolled their eyes and thrusted their hips forward, creating such a loud snap that Martial couldn't help but let out a strangled moan. The person on the other side of the phone turned pale.

«“Uhm, Philipp?”»

«“Ugh. Just hurry up and say what you need to say. You're killing my mood.”»

They sneered.

She sighed, of course. Of course her spouse would be fucking someone.

«“I'm coming over to your country and will be arriving tomorrow. As my spouse, I expect that you'll pick me up from the airport and allow me to stay in your abode.”»

Her voice turned cold, no longer excited, no longer giddy. How could she forget? This was her spouse. Quite possibly the biggest whore she had ever met.

She bit her lip and gripped on her phone, trying to contain her anger. She's in a public place, how could she possibly disgrace her country? She's already being humiliated by this country whom she's been married to for centuries by literally having sex with everything that has a penis.

From the other side of the phone, she heard Philipp let out a sigh.

«“Of course. Text me when you've landed and I'll be there.”»

The call ended, and so did Philipp's mood. They pull out of Martial who had already cum way too many times down Gregorio's throat. "Clean yourselves up and leave." They sit back on their chair after tucking in their genitals. They grumbled and dreaded the arrival of their wife.

The next morning, Philipp got up early, putting on a presentable outfit to greet their wife in and left the mansion. In the public's eye, they're the perfect couple, but behind closed doors there have been arguments about a divorce. Philipp had been begging for Brunei to sign the papers and divorce them, but she always refused and at one point even made the drastic decision to burn the papers altogether, which sparked another round of arguments.

Philipp waited for Brunei to arrive, when they saw her, they were quick to smile and embrace each other as well as leave a kiss on Brunei's cheek who giggled. When they were on the street, just waiting in traffic, the car was dead silent.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Philipp asked, trying to ease the atmosphere. "No." A one-worded reply from Brunei. Philipp sighed and put the car on park mode. "Would you like to eat outside?" They asked. "Sure." Philipp was starting to get frustrated. They could never understand why women do this.

"Where would you like to eat?" Brunei simply shrugged. "Look, if you're just going to make yourself miserable during your stay here, then why even stay here at all? Why don't we just turn around so you can go back to your country?!"

Brunei twitched. "You fucking think I wouldn't be angry when I hear my spouse fucking someone?! Dear Allah! Do you not have a brain?! Or are you just fucking dense?!" Philipp growled. "Fuck that, Brunei! I told you years ago that I wanted a divorce so you wouldn't have to feel this way! You're doing this to yourself!"

Brunei growled. "Why can't you understand that I LOVE YOU and that I don't want to ever let you go?!" Philipp groaned in frustration. "I'm sorry! Okay?! But I've made it clear more than a thousand times that I don't love you anymore!" Brunei huffed and crossed her arms. "We've been together for fucking centuries! Almost 6 fucking centuries Philipp! Do you know how many years that is?! ALMOST 600 FUCKING YEARS! And throughout those years you could barely keep your fucking hands off me! Even if other countries came in and other representatives fucked you, you were always looking for me right after! But now, what?! You want to say that you don't like me anymore?!"

Philipp groaned. "Yes! That's exactly what I want to say! I'm sorry Brunei, but people change!" Brunei huffed, "Just admit that you liked me better when I still had a dick and could fuck the living shit outta you." Philipp no longer answered and when the traffic cleared and they could finally move, they took her to her favourite restaurant to eat for breakfast.

When they came back from the restaurant and are now in Philipp's home, Philipp avoided their wife like the plague. They would lock themself in their office and drown themself in their paperwork. Papers that were due next month, they finished in just one day which now leaves their entire month vacant with no work needing to be done.

Philipp sighed as they look out the window and saw that it was already late at night. They hadn't even had dinner. But at this point, they were too tired to even eat. They sighed and safely tucked away their paperwork and left their office, closing and locking the door.

It was late, so they assumed that Brunei had already gone to sleep and went into their bedroom that they'll be sharing with Brunei for as long as she'll be staying. When Philipp got in, the door immediately closed and locked behind them. They swiftly turned around but couldn't see anything as it was too dark, until the lamp was turned on and there they saw Brunei stranding in front of the door with an appealing nightgown.

Philipp furrowed their brows. "What are you doing?" They snarled. "Making you love me again." Brunei said as she began to approach Philipp who stood firm in their position. Brunei harshly grabbed Philipp's cheeks and kissed them roughly before pushing them onto the bed. "What the fuck are you-! Mnnh!" A harsh sting spread across Philipp's right cheek, with it slowly turning red because of the impact of Brunei's hand when she slapped them. "Shut up, you bitch."

Philipp was about to retaliate until Brunei got up on top of them, straddling them as she forces their lips together again while she pins their wrists on the mattress. Brunei might've been a woman now, but she's still just as strong as she was before.

Philipp groaned into their shared kiss and Brunei smirked, pulling away with a string of saliva connecting their lips. "You fucking like this, don't you? You're hard! Fucking whore!" She laughed and began tearing off his clothes. Philipp didn't seem to struggle and instead only looked at her in distaste. "I could say the same about you. You're wet." Brunei chuckled as she's finished undressing them. "Only for you, darling." She said as she pecked their lips.

Brunei reached between her breasts and pulled out a black silk fabric and tied it around Philipp's eyes before getting off of them, fully convinced that they wouldn't try to run away from the situation now that they're aroused. She hummed as she rummaged through her luggage and grabbed a rope and a few toys that she knew Philipp would enjoy.

Brunei tied Philipp's wrists together with a rope before tying them to the bedpost as she began to skillfully tie up the rest of their body. "So you planned this?" They huffed, trying to wriggle around, but knew that it was futile. The rope around their wrists were tight enough so that they couldn't escape without completely cutting off their circulation.

Brunei reached over to the bedstand and took the cock ring, putting it on Philipp's dick before grabbing a remote controlled vibrator, turning it on to it's lowest setting before shoving it up Philipp's vagina who grunted loudly. Brunei chuckled and pushed the vibrator in deeper.

Philipp couldn't move. They couldn't do anything. And they couldn't see, either. The situation was turning them on even more. "Unfortunately, I was unable to buy the pegging harness that I wanted, but, we could use that for next time." Brunei giggled as she grabbed one last tool. "P-pegging harness??" Philipp grunted, the vibrator's low setting was frustrating them, they wanted it to be stronger. And the cock ring around them was tighter than they expected.

They've never even tried this with any of their casual partners before. Not even Martial or Gregorio. They were either always the one taking charge, or complaining that their dom wasn't good enough or was simply too sloppy for them.

Brunei took hold of Philipp's penis and they hissed when the cold metal hit their tip. "Ah- AH! B-BRUNEI! WHAT THE FUCK?! TAKE IT OUT!!" Philipp tried to move from their bondage, but the tight ropes simply wouldn't allow it as Brunei straddled their lower abdomen and started slowly pushing the penis plug through their urethra.

"BRUNEI! STOP! THAT FUCKING HURTS! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Philipp began cursing, but Brunei simply ignored them and continued pushing until they reached its base. Brunei hummed, pleased at the way it looks on Philipp. Meanwhile, Philipp continued to curse at her, yelling at her to take out. It was starting to get annoying. Brunei huffed and got off of Philipp and went to her luggage to grab the whip and went over to Philipp.

SMACK!

Philipp immediately quiet down, but the impact of the whip continued and they began to cry. Brunei smiled and straddled their stomach as she leans forward and kisses them again, shoving her tongue inside their wet cavern. Philipp was running out of breath and was the first to pull away.

"Next time, learn to be nice, okay?" She chuckled and kissed their neck, until her kisses turned into sucking, and that sucking turned into deep, harsh bites. Brunei did this with every inch of their skin, now Philipp's body was tattered with purplish nicks.

Brunei huffed and turned around before sitting on Philipp's face. Her white, laced panties were soaking wet and she pulled the fabric aside, "You hadn't had dinner, right?" She grinned. Philipp gulped and stuck their tongue out, burying it inside Brunei's wet pussy who hummed. "I know you can do better than that, darling. If you can make me cum with just your tongue, I'll take off the plug."

With that sort of temptation, Philipp was motivated and began eating out Brunei properly. Brunei chuckled and started rocking her hips, riding their face and even slightly bouncing on it. She reached over to Philipp's dick and gave it a long, tentative lick. Dragging her tongue across the entire length until she took the entire thing in her mouth.

Philipp groaned as they began going down deeper on their wife, trying to make her cum. But it didn't look like it was going to happen soon enough. Brunei slowly pulled herself away from their dick. She bit on the penis plug's chain and slowly began pulling it out.

Philipp tensed up and groaned while Brunei chuckled. She got off of Philipp's face, she knew she couldn't cum that way, so she diverted her attention back to the plug. She began pushing it back in which made Philipp wince once more until she was pulling it out slightly and pushing it back in again. Philipp didn't like how she was slowly fucking them through their urethra.

"It would start to feel better after a while, you just have to be open to new experiences, darling." Brunei hummed as she stopped toying with the plug. "And how would you know? Hngh-!" Philipp said in between grunts. Brunei smiled while she hovered herself over their dick, rubbing the tip on her wet entrance. Philipp tried bucking their hips to at least get their tip inside her, but those attempts were met with a harsh smack with the whip.

"Did you seriously think that I would barge in here without any practice?" She hummed as she continued to tease them, grinding and gyrating her pelvis against their aching shaft. Philipp didn't know how to feel about the knowledge of their wife fucking someone else for practice. Although they did know that it would be hypocritical to be jealous.

"I know for a fact that after this, you'll be leaving the room to fuck one of your little toys again, but I won't let that happen, Philipp. I'll make you forget about every bastard you've ever slept with. I'll make you yearn for me again, and only me." She groaned as she slammed her hips down, taking in Philipp's entire shaft.

Philipp groaned when Brunei's hot walls tightened around them, with loud squelching noises to accompany every bounce she made as she rides their dick. "Ugh... Ah... Brunei... Fuck. Get these things off me, please..." Philipp moaned and groaned as they begged their wife. Their need for release is getting increasingly stronger.

"Please, Brunei! Let me cum!" Philipp begged more, thrusting their hips upwards to help her as she continues to ride them. Brunei reached over for the controller and put the vibrator on its highest setting. "Ngh! Ah! Brunei!" Philipp whined and moaned for her.

Brunei smiled. She felt like she's slowly getting her spouse back. She groaned as she began playing with her tits, groping herself as she plays with her own nipples.

Before Brunei could cum, she got off of Philipp, took out the cock ring and finally the plug before shoving four fingers inside them and started fingering them roughly while her other hand stroked their girth. Philipp groaned and wriggled around in the rope until they came. Thick rivulets of white, warm liquid were being forced out of them and for a moment, Philipp's vision turned blank.

They panted and shook. That was quite possibly the most intense orgasm they've had this decade. Philipp noticed that Brunei hasn't cum yet. They waited as she grabbed a knife from her luggage and cut the rope that was binding their wrists together and freed them from the rest of their bondage and took the blindfold as well the vibrator, which made them want to cum again.

"How long will you be staying?" Philipp asked. Brunei hummed as she started packing up her toys. "I already bought a ticket. I'll be leaving tomorrow." She said, not sparing them a glance. Philipp huffed. "If you're so busy, then why'd you even come here? You could've done this at a different time when you're not busy."

Brunei went back to bed. "I'm not busy. I'm free the entire month. But I don't want to cancel my ticket, so I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon." She laid down next to Philipp and sighed, exhaustion taking over her. This took so long to prepare. "If that's the case, then just cancel it. Stay here for at least another week. I'll pay for the cancellation fee." Brunei rolled her eyes, "Why not just visit me then if you want to see me sooo badly? The last time you visited my country outside of politics was 5 years ago. You also don't call me unless I call you first, and you only respond one-liners to my texts!"

Philipp huffed and nuzzled their face on her neck. "I'm sorry... And, you're right. I can visit you myself. I'll visit you every week when I'm free, I'll call you every morning and night, and I'll respond with full paragraphs with each text you send me."

"Ha! Did you hit your head against the headboard or something? Why the sudden switch in attitude? I thought you wanted to divorce me?" Philipp hummed, "Like I said. People change. And I changed my mind. I don't want a divorce anymore. But... I would like an open marriage." Brunei rolled her eyes and groaned. "You're such a fucking nymphomaniac. Fine! But what will it take for you to be only loyal to me? Now that I'm a woman, I can wear various dick sizes that could be adjusted according to your liking. I never really liked the size I originally had anyway."

Philipp chuckled as they started kissing her neck. "I dunno, maybe once you bear my children?" Brunei rolled her eyes. "You're cruel." Philipp smiled, their hands going underneath her silk nightgown, pulling them up to reveal Brunei's perky breasts. They leaned forward and kissed one of them. "And so are you." They said as they took one of her nipples into their mouth and began sucking.

Brunei panted as she stroked Philipp's head while their hand made its way to her panties and pulled them down. "Not only are you cruel," Philipp continued as they shoved a finger inside her vagina, making her whimper. "But I've also seen you be greedy," they said as they began to gently nibble on the supple of her breasts while slowly thrusting his fingers. "And extremely brutal towards your own people."

Brunei groaned, Philipp moved down until they were in between Brunei's legs. "And that's exactly what I love about you." They connect their lips again before going down on her.

—End—

______________________________
[SHO: These two are complicated.]

Basic Information:
Philipp:
Pronouns: They/Them
Hermaphrodite ((Both male & female))
Height: 10ft 5
Size: 9"

Brunei:
Pronouns: She/Her
Used to be a hermaphrodite but now only has female genitals
Height: 10ft 7

[SHO: In case you didn't read the world building and explanations of this AU, or simply forgot, all Countryhumans in this world were born with both male and female sex organs. They don't have parents, they can't reproduce, and the only way for a Countryhuman to be born is when enough people ((or population)) is living in a piece of land and decides to call it their home. You'll find a better explanation about this in the first chapter: Remind Me Why I Care About You. They also don't rule the country, they just represent it. They're also usually 10ft tall and above.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ซ and ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž. I hope you wi...
232K 6.4K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...
13.1K 367 32
hello!! I would like to state this I'm not the same person who wrote the fukalen fan fiction! I'm one of their friends! This is a PERSONAL GAY SHIP t...
3.2K 81 9
So many reasons to hold back, so much questions not needing answers, so much moments all messed up. Both wanted each other but cannot say so, not eve...