To Get Him | HoonSuk

By rubon_nobur

Choi Hyunsuk doesn't want to grow into an old and lonely Omega meet Park Jihoon who doesn't want people to ea... More

01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

04

946 79 33
By rubon_nobur

“Park Jihoon,” Junkyu suddenly called him in a very cold tone. He got a vocal lesson as soon as he reached the company after his morning schedule and continued with working out and personal dance practice. It’s already on his schedule too. But he’s now a little anxious about having Junkyu to call him like that. The last time Junkyu called him with that exact tone was when he purposely showed his abs on the second week of their debut promotion. And he got scolded by the managers and executives afterward. What is it this time? Is it because of him sharing that Cinderella story? “What have you done?”

“W-what is it?” Jihoon stuttered because Junkyu still kept going on with his cold tone. It makes Jihoon worried a lot.

“The CEO wanted to see you. See us now,” Junkyu said. “The other kids are already in the CEO’s office. Only you and me left,”

“Is the CEO very furious?” Jihoon asked.

“I don’t know,” Junkyu said. The two of them walked toward the CEO’s office. Junkyu has been very quiet on their way toward the CEO’s office. Junkyu give him a sign for him to be the one who walked in first. Jihoon took a deep breath before he knocked and opened the door.

“Congratulations, Park Jihoon!” Suddenly they popped confetti as soon as he opened the door. Jihoon got confused on what happened. After the tense atmosphere that Junkyu gave, it makes it hard to process what is happening with all the confetti, balloons and stuff in their CEO’s office.

“Why does he look like that?” their CEO, Mr Song, asked.

“Ah! I tested my acting skills earlier. Seems like I’m quite talented in that. I’ll take the acting offer after this,” Junkyu said.

“What?” Jihoon asked. He looked to the front. “What happened?”

“Your appearance on EnterTalk received a lot of attention from the netizens. Especially the part where you talked about Cinderella. It received the highest 10 minutes viewership rate of the whole episode. The cut that they uploaded on YouTube also already received more than 1 million views in less than 4 hours," Mr Song said.

"Eh?" Jihoon looked confused. He really didn't know. He turned his phone on silent mode before he went to his class and practices. If even the CEO himself personally congratulates him, it's surely a big thing. Doyoung handed him a tablet with the video they're talking about on the screen. Jihoon's eyes widened at the amount of views. It's just a cut from an entertainment show. And there are no S-Class artists being on the show. For a cut to get this much of a view, it's surely fascinating. Doyoung also swiped to the other tab showing the trending list for the past few hours. All the topics related to the show, particularly the cut, are trending on the top 10. With his name being in the top 10, Jihoon still couldn't believe it.

"With this, I've discussed with the management department, and they agreed for your comeback to be released 2 months earlier than planned.

"WHAT?!" the T5 members in that room shouted. Jihoon turned to Junkyu.

"You didn't know about it?" Jihoon asked.

"No," Junkyu said. "That's why you asked all of us to be here, didn't you?"

"Yup!" Mr Song said proudly.

"We will have a meeting about your future schedule tomorrow morning. So, be sure to get plenty of rest," Woohyun said. "And remember that you're going to record the title song at Rainbow Cloud Entertainment's studio. Make sure you guys are in your best health so we won't postponed it anymore,"

Jihoon looked back at the tablet in his hand. Does the Cinderella in this content even know about this? Is their story getting all this attention that he didn't even planned? They're going to meet soon. Jihoon wonders if Choi Hyunsuk remembered him or not.

°

Park Jihoon is pissed off. From the very first time their eyes met today, Choi Hyunsuk acted like it's the first time they ever met. It seems like he doesn't have any single memory that they shared that night at all. Jihoon is really pissed off because he has been feeling all giddy to meet Choi Hyunsuk again. He just realized that the Omega didn't even call him after that day. Seems like that night was just a random one night stand for the Omega. But for Jihoon, he had a little high expectation. He was hoping that Hyunsuk would be different but what did he expect from someone who asked some random guy they met on the street while drunk to kiss and sleep with them? Even if he's a famous and talented composer.

Jihoon has admired the composer Hyunsuk for a very long time already. Hyunsuk debuted as 7chill when Jihoon is still a trainee. Jihoon heard that 7chill dropped out of high school to learn music and he managed to become a composer at such a young age. Jihoon listens to the songs produced by Hyunsuk a lot and most of the songs are his cup of tea. Jihoon has been wanting to meet Hyunsuk face to face and when he heard that they’ll recording a song with Hyunsuk, he was really happy.

It was unexpected to meet Hyunsuk on the street that night. And they even spent a night together. Jihoon had planned not to sleep with Hyunsuk but when he heard Hyunsuk talking about the PT guy who rejected Hyunsuk, he just couldn’t control himself. Jealous, maybe. He was hoping for Hyunsuk to call him after that but he never received any call from the Omega.

And today, they met again. For some reason, the Omega acted so indifferent that made him pissed off. He has been practicing a lot to impress the Omega. But still, Hyunsuk doesn’t seem to even look at him.

"Jihoon-nim. You're one key off," Hyunsuk said after he just sang one line. Huh? Did he really mess it up?

"I'm sorry. I'll do it again," Jihoon said. He then sang his part again but Hyunsuk stopped the music after a few words. It made Jihoon startled and annoyed.

"Don't change your tone. Your first tone suits this song better," Hyunsuk said. Jihoon glared at Hyunsuk who's in the recording booth with a clear wall separating them. "We'll do it again,"

"I'm sorry," Min, one of their female managers, suddenly entered the studio. They turned to Min. "Um. Junghwan need to go to school now,"

"Can I go back as well?" Junkyu asked. "It's Jihoon's part left, right?"

"Yes. Only his part left. Everyone else is done," Hyunsuk said.

"I want to eat something," Doyoung said.

"Me too," Jaehyuk said. "Can we all go now?"

They all turned to Woohyun. He looked at the time on his watch and checked something on the tablet he's holding.

"Alright. Make sure you send them right back to the company," Woohyun said to Min.

"Yes!"

Jihoon, who's still in the recording booth, looked confused when everyone from his group left the studio.

"Eh? Where are they going?" Jihoon asked.

"Going back home. Now focus on your part and do it right. If not, it will take you a longer time before you can go home," Hyunsuk said. He then turned the music on, signaling Jihoon to start singing again. Jihoon gently sighed before he started again. But just got cut after he sang one line.

“What is it this time? Choi Hyunsuk-nim?” Jihoon asked. Still holding himself not to explode out of anger.

“Try to think about a person that you wanted to impress but they didn’t notice you yet even though you've shown them the best that you could,” Hyunsuk suddenly said after pausing for a while. “I need your desperation. Try to think about those while singing your line,”

“I thought this song is about breaking up and letting go,” Jihoon said.

“The whole song is. But your lines are the emotions before that. You get it?” Hyunsuk asked. “Can you try it?”

“Okay,” Jihoon said. He took a deep breath. He looked again at the lyrics. After Hyunsuk told him that, it made sense. The whole song is a story. Maybe because he has been singing as if he’s sad because of break up and it doesn’t suit the version that Hyunsuk is going for. Jihoon looked at Hyunsuk who looked all serious at his place. Jihoon nodded and Hyunsuk played the music. Jihoon sang his line with the situation that Hyunsuk asked him to think about in his mind. It’s actually a lot easier because Junkyu told him to do the same a day before. And that person is Choi Hyunsuk. The person he wanted to see what he has worked hard for. “How’s that?”

“Good. Can we do it again but with one key lower. Can you sing the other lines as well?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Why?”

“If you don’t want to, it’s fine,” Hyunsuk said. “You’ve done a good job. Thank you,”

“No. Let’s do it. I can do the ad libs too if you want me to,” Jihoon said. Hyunsuk scoffed.

“Okay, then,”

They did the recording for another hour. After all was done, Jihoon walked out from the recording booth.

“Thank you for your hard work,” Hyunsuk said. Jihoon took the water bottle that Hyunsuk handed to him. “Just because you got all the attention, you can do your part half heartedly. I’ve heard your song before and I know that you’re a capable guy. I’m sorry to make you record more than you have to,”

“I didn’t expect that you’re a polite guy,” Jihoon said.

“Excuse me?” Hyunsuk asked. “What kind of guy do you think I am?”

“It’s just. You seem like someone who’s arrogant and full of yourself,” Jihoon said. “You didn’t even call me after that night,”

“Do I have to call you?” Hyunsuk asked.

“So, you’re a polite guy who sleeps around I guess?” Jihoon stated.

“Yah! I am not!” Hyunsuk said.

“Then? You have been asking people to kiss you for 7 seconds and decide if you have to proceed to sleep with them or not?” Jihoon asked.

“I’ve told you I’m not, okay?” Hyunsuk asked. “I- I was drunk,”

“So, you asked people for a kiss whenever you’re drunk?” Jihoon asked.

“Why are you doing this?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Because I’m curious,” Jihoon said.

“It was a mistake, okay? I’m sorry,” Hyunsuk said.

“If you’re sorry, date me,” Jihoon said.

“What?! Wait! What’s the relation of this and that?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Why? You still want to ask that PT guy to sleep with you?” Jihoon asked. He stood up and walked toward Hyunsuk. Caging him in between his arms and the chair where the Omega is currently sitting. “Didn’t you say that you like my body more?”

“What’s your deal, Park Jihoon?” Hyunsuk asked. “Do you feel upset with what I’ve done during the recording? Or are you upset that I didn’t call you? I apologize, okay? So, stop playing around. I don’t have time to play along with you,”

“I am serious though,” Jihoon said. “Let’s date,”

“You’re asking me to date after we slept together once?” Hyunsuk asked.

“You asked me to sleep with you after one kiss,” Jihoon said. “Do we need to sleep together several times before we can date? Let’s do it. Let’s sleep together as much as you want to. Let’s know each other and date,”

“Park Jihoon!” Both of them turned toward the door. Woohyun, T5 manager stood there. Jihoon quickly stood up straight.

“Hyung. I-”

“Why the hell are you sexually harassing the composer of your group’s song? What the hell happened to you? You’re never that kind of kid. Is the popularity making you change? But this change is too sudden. Don’t just ask people to sleep with you just because you’re famous, please. The company will never allow it. I will never allow it,” Woohyun said. He turned to Hyunsuk. “7chill composer-nim. I’m sorry for this kid’s words. Trust me. He’s not that kind of guy. He’s a hardworking guy who’s like a son to me. I don’t know what happened to him for him to acted like earlier. I’m so sorry for that,”

“What do you think I am, hyung?” Jihoon asked.

“Apologize now. Or else, I’ll find your Cinderella and ask them to kill you and you’ll have the most iconing ending as an idol,” Woohyun said.

“But the Cinderella is here,” Jihoon pointed to Hyunsuk.

“Huh?” Woohyun is dumbfounded hearing that. Hyunsuk slapped his forehead.

“I asked him to date me because we’ve slept together,” Jihoon said.

“Do you have to tell him that?” Hyunsuk asked.

“If not, he's going to be misunderstood,” Jihoon said. “Woohyun hyung. I wanted to date 7chill-nim not only because we have slept together once. But I realized that he’s the person I wanted to show my hard work to. I want him to acknowledge me and my hard work. That way, I’ll work even harder and be the better version of myself,”

Hyunsuk sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 3.2K 36
Everything and anything are competition for the two of them. But then- "The rule is the one who fall first is the loser and need to follow the winner...
39.4K 3.3K 23
Will Jimin let his guard down to the possibility of a new love or does he still long for the husband he's already lost? And will their budding rela...
402K 32.5K 62
Kim Seokjin's first impression on his boss Jeon Jungkook appeared to be not the best💜❣ This is an A/B/O story angels. Main Ship. Jinkook.💘 Started...
11.2K 1K 13
🌈Why was it so damn hard to ask that 🌈cute sassy barista out on a date ? 🌈Alpha Park Jimin is the most feared 🌈man in hybe, he was used to bei...