And That's How They Ruined Me

By Codygreer

Cody is a not so normal girl. She is a tomboy but has her girly moments. Her parents passed away in an anim... More

One direction adopted a... Hybrid?!
Dead like me
Worst behavior
IMPORTANT!
Love bites
A cheater, A liar, And a theif
Something to say
I am alive?
Question
Some explaining to do
Black envelope
Back stabber
My explaination for short chapters
Weird behavior
2 lovers 1 choice
Green with envy
Memory lane
HI!
Witch problems
I hate witches...
This chaper doesnt have a tittle :(
Zerrie
No title for this one
Prayers needed
Lost lovers
1697
Life or death
No title
WHA?
Mikael's in town
MORE PRAYERS NEEDED
Kidnapped
Louis's new girlfriend?!
Kidnapped AGAIN?!
Still need Louis's girlfriend
He's immune
Happy birthday to me!:(
No tittle
Help me please!!
Superhero
The day the darkness came
Sickness
I think u should read this
Short chapter but tots drama
Sick
Hint about next chapter plus a little something else
Chapter 47
Proposal
Meet up or nah?
Hurt
Never give up
The Heat
What's wrong with boys these days?
Just being honest....
Break part 1
SO SORRY
BAD AND AMAZING NEWS
bad bahavior
NEW BOOK
Esther's back...
The "normal" one's
Tysm and help?
Sick
Untitled Part 69
Sick
Sick
Broken down and Sorry
Hey
Aloha no au ia 'oe... Hi!
Agghhhh
I'm so sorry...

Repost bc it messed up

138 8 0
By Codygreer

Liam's POV
I'm so angry. Angry at myself, I'm so angry at Harry for not wanting to help me. I just want to get out of here. I tried to stand up when I realized how uneasy I was, I hesitantly sat back down. I groaned in annoyance.

I screamed in my pillow and let out a frustrated cry. I have no idea what to do now. I-I'm scared, and angry, and sad at the same time. I just want to relax about this whole situation. I know I can't.

I probably won't be able to sleep either. I don't know what I'm going to do anymore. I just don't know how to handle all this. I don't understand why someone could hate me enough to try to kill me. I think I might die soon.

I have to do something or else I'll die. I know that. I know I won't be going to heaven when I do. I'm not exactly right with God right now. I don't know what I'm going to do but I know I have to do something.

I'm not ready to die just yet. I will be whenever I'm right with God. Right now, I know that I'm not. I want to be though. I start sobbing quietly into my pillow.

That's when I let it consume me, all the anger and frustration. I let it all take me over. I stopped crying immediately and looked in the mirror at myself from across the room. I had large dark circles and red exhausted eyes. I hated how weak I looked.

I slowly turned my head away from the mirror and stand up slowly. I relaxed my muscles and limped over to the shower. I took off my clothes and turned on the hot water, almost scolding hot. I felt instantly better. I scrub myself all over, really really hard.

I still felt gross so I washed myself for a good thirty minutes until I felt clean. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I dried myself off with a towel and put on fresh clothes. I may be sick but I don't want to look sick. When I get enough rest, I'm going to hunt down this disgusting being and kill them myself.

.....I'm sorry about this awful excuse of a chapter. Its bad and short. I just needed to post something. Hope you guys have a nice dayyyyy! And I am sorry if you have already read this, my thingy messed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 396 55
Avery is a normal girl who lives a very hard life. Her mother is a famous actress and the only person she feels she has is Burtrum, meaning her fathe...
23.1K 471 25
Imagine this your a goth girl, who dress all black, listen to rock, metal and other stuff. Not only are you a hard core rocker, but you have that one...
3.7K 148 12
Emma Hayes, a 17 year old high school student. Living with her friend in Mullingar, Ireland; her parents died, overdosed, when she was just ten. Alth...
177K 4.2K 28
Ellie Wilson is a normal seventeen year old girl. Her life has had its ups and downs. She lives with her aunt in Doncaster, England. She was adopted...