DARK HEARTS - BILLIONAIRE MAR...

Door Msmarv28

When Evelyn Graham is asked to perform a complicated surgery on a new patient, she never imagined HIM. He's... Meer

ALEXANDER KING
FIVE YEARS LATER
DINNER GUESTS
THE CONTRACT
BLACKMAIL AND BARGAINS
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
BILLION DOLLAR HEADACHE
SCORPION IN A PRADA SUIT
FRAZZLED NERVES
BROKEN
EMPTY NEST
DARK HEARTS COLLIDE
ADMISSIONS
DATE NIGHT
BURNED
THE PLAN
NOTHING BUT LOVE
ALL I HAD LEFT
CUSTODY
TRUST ME
EVERY MAN'S FANTASY
FOUR O' CLOCK
SINCERITY
WHAT'S BEST
THE RIGHT REASONS
SCHEMES
LOSSES
LEVERAGE
TESTED
GLIMPSE OF HELL
FOUR-FIFTY-TWO
A DOG'S DINNER
THE POWER COUPLE
SURREY
FANCY A GOOD FUCK
BROKEN
FLOODGATES
MOMMY DEAREST
EXPLOITING WEAKNESSES
BLOOD AND BETRAYAL
HEART OF THE MATTER

PRISONER

54 4 0
Door Msmarv28

It's been over a week, and if the incessant calls I'm getting from Jackson and his family are any indication, I think it's safe to say Alexander hasn't handled the situation like he said he would. And the more days that go by, the more threats I get.

Then Jackson serves me with custody papers. And it feels like the walls are closing in on me.

I can't breathe.

Staring down at the legal papers, despair takes root in my heart. I can't lose my son. I don't mind sharing him with Jackson, but I can't lose him completely.

After shoving the documents in my purse, and fishing my keys out of my purse, I hurry to the nearest elevator leaving David in charge.

"Where to, Madame?" My driver rolls down the privacy window to ask.

"King Investment Group." I instruct. Trying Alexander on my cell several times before letting out a frustrated cry and tossing my phone across the car.

I've spent eleven beautiful years undetected by my family.

Until now.

And I have Alexander to thank for singlehandedly destroying that life to suit his own needs.

Only, he's nowhere to be found.

Not that I need him to fix anything for me.

I have enough money in the bank and resources to afford the best legal team money can buy. Part of me just feels like this is Alexander's mess to clean up.

"Miss Graham." The front desk security officer greets me as I storm into the front lobby of the massive office building and over to the elevators. "Is Mr. King expecting you?"

"Nope." I reply as the elevator doors close in his face.

His next words are muffled by the rising elevator. Growing fainter and fainter by the second until I can't hear him at all. Then the elevator doors open, and I'm greeted by a nervous Judy who the security guard must've alerted because she does her best to talk me out of storming into whatever meeting Alexander is in.

Only, she fails miserably.

Swinging the double doors to his office open wide, I find him seated across from two men whose cufflinks cost more than most people make in a year. They all look at me at the same time and an annoyed expression clouds Alexanders handsome features.

Good.

I'm annoyed too.

"I'm in the middle of an important meeting, Evelyn. I'm afraid whatever brought you here with that scowl on your face must wait until I'm done." Alexander doesn't even bother to look up at me when he greets me. His tone leaving no room for argument.

"I thought you said you would handle it?" I toss the papers I was served at him. Not bothering to hide my anger. "Does this look handled to you?"

Alexander's guests are appalled by my actions. Their shocked gazes landing on Alexander.

But I'm too angry to care.

Ignoring the papers I tossed at him, Alexander looks past me and nods. I follow his gaze just in time to be seized by two of the biggest, muscular men I've ever seen, and carried out of the room.

"My apologies, Mr. King." Judy apologizes profusely. Scraping up the papers I was kind enough to toss in his face. "She just burst in, and no one could stop her."

"The next time it happens, you'll be following her out. Permanently. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Mr. King." She hangs her head low and quietly slinks back to her desk.

Glaring at me the entire time.

Meanwhile, the two muscular security guards carry me to Alexander's office, instead of tossing me out the front door. Guarding the door so I can't leave.

I'm stuck here.

An hour passes with me angrily pacing the floor. Both mentally and physically exhausted, I force myself to sit down on the comfy looking sofa in the room. Only, I must have been more tired than I thought because I'm awakened a short time later by a sultry British accent, speaking in another language I gather as French, in a very commanding way to whomever is on the other end of what I now recognize as a phone call.

As I sit up, a soft blanket shifts and falls to my waist. But I don't recall ever grabbing a blanket and my bearings are only slowly returning to me.

A phone slams against a receiver, and I quickly stand to my feet. Moments later, a tall, handsome silhouette appears before me. Catching my swaying body and slowly lowering me back onto the sofa.

"Careful, Evelyn." Alexander's panty-drenching voice booms inside my head.

Still angry with him, I shove him away from me and he laughs.

I hate his laugh.

It's a teasing, mocking laugh that grates on my nerves when I'm upset.

Getting underneath my skin.

"You said you would handle this thing with the Hewitt's, and you haven't. They're threatening me, Alex. Jackson had me served custody papers at my office during a very important meeting today. Embarrassing me in front of my staff and my clients."

"And your first plan of action was to confront me?" He frowns.

Trying and failing to understand my logic.

Which... why am I here? The person I should be yelling at is Jackson. Not Alexander. Except, I trusted him to have this handled and it's not.

"I'm here because I trusted you to handle this." I sigh.

"Are you sure?" He smirks. Like I'm not in the middle of a full-on mental breakdown.

"What?"

"Are. You. Sure?" He repeats slowly. Annunciating every word like I'm slow.

"About what?" I frown.

"Are you sure that's the real reason why you're here."

"Why else would I be here?"

Rather than answer me, Alexander loosens his tie and slowly pulls it from his neck. Draping it over the back of his chair. Like a strip tease, only his eyes do all the dazzling.

"I can think of a few really good reasons." He devours me with his eyes. His fingers working to undo the buttons of his shirt. Revealing the white cotton t-shirt clinging to his protruding muscles underneath.

I should be heading for the nearest exit but knowing what he can do with that God-given body of his has me rooted to the spot. My mind captivated with the possibilities of what he plans to do to me.

My frustration with him somehow momentarily forgotten.

Because this is what he does to me.

And suddenly, I suspect that his helping me is contingent upon me being his. Which is complete crap since he's the reason I'm even in this mess. Besides, I haven't changed my mind about steering clear of him. At least until this thing with Jackson has cleared up and he's had time to calm down.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

Knowing damn well what is on his mind.

God forbid we actually have a conversation for once.

It's like we can't be in the same room together without ripping each other's clothes off.

"For someone who's so headstrong and formidable in the business world, I don't understand why you would allow a man like Jackson, who has wronged you in the worst way, to render you utterly powerless when it comes to your son." Alexander lowers his gaze to my mouth. Removing his t-shirt and draping it over the back of his chair, next to all his other discarded articles of clothing.

I can't take my eyes off his amazing body. Specifically, his Adonis belt that comes together in the shape of a muscular V that dips below his waistline.

And now I've completely forgotten why I'm even here.

"I'm not powerless. I'm just... afraid." I correct him. "He knows people in high places."

"What is fear but another form of control." He unbuckles his pants while I watch his every move. "Another form of taking power from someone else?"

Like he's doing right now?

Scoffing, I shake my head and turn toward the door. Ready to leave.

I don't have time for this.

"Do you want my help or not?" He asks.

"Are you insinuating I must sleep with you in order to get it?" I motion to is unfastened pants with my eyes. "Because if that's the case, I'll pass."

"Not at all. Sleeping with me is strictly for your pleasure. Beating Jackson at his own game will be mine. All I ask is that you trust me." A carnal gleam shines in his eyes. "Sexually and otherwise."

I open my mouth to tell him it will be a cold day in hell before I trust any man that much, ever again, when he closes the distance between us and greets my lips with his. Slipping his tongue into my mouth.

And for a moment, my entire body seizes.

Unable to put a thought together beyond his commanding touch.

I never took myself for someone who could be easily subdued a man. But Alexander King is the exception, because he isn't your ordinary man. Everything he does grips my soul.

Holds me prisoner.

Leaves me unable to resist or think for myself beyond his touch.

His intent.

His purpose.

And this moment is no different.

His hands cuff my derriere, lifting me off my feet. And I wrap my legs around him as he carries me over to his desk.

With a swipe of his hand, his laptop, papers, and desktop accessories go crashing to the floor. Replaced by my ass.

"Fuck you." I growl pleasurably at him.

Wanting this while hating myself for wanting this.

Wanting him.

The truth is I've done nothing but think about Alexander since our last encounter. Because deep down, I want him more than a fat kid wants cake. I just want my son more. And Elijah must always come first.

His needs over mine.

Except mine and Alexander's needs are currently winning the battle over my will. And when he reaches up my skirt to tear my panties from my body with one powerful motion, what's left of my will shatters into a billion pieces.

Fuck. Me.

I bite down on my bottom lip. My eyes pleading with him to do what my lips won't command him to.

"I want to hear you say it, sweetheart." He whispers into my ear. Taking my earlobe into his mouth.

This man.

My eyes roll into the back of my head, and I gasp for air.

Damn that feels good.

Frustrated, Alexander hoists me back to my feet, flips me around, and forces me to lie down face first on his desk with my ass hoisted in the air and my stilettoed feet planted firmly on the ground. Shoulder-width apart.

Then his fingers invade the folds between my legs.

Slipping inside me.

Probing and teasing me until my sex is slick and wet with pleasure, before he grips me by the hips, and without a single word of warning, plunges his thick length inside of me.

I grip the edge of his desk as pain and pleasure erupt from my throat in the form of the loudest moan that has ever escaped my lips. Mostly on account of the shock of how quickly pleasure ripped through me.

In fact, I doubt I'll be able to face anyone in his office when I leave. Because I'm one million percent sure they know what we're doing, after that. And with the way he's annihilating me so pleasurably right now. Ramming his cock into me like our lives depend on it... being quiet just isn't an option.

I'm being fucked three ways from Sunday with only the edge of his desk, the pleasure building inside me, and the tight grip he has on my hips to anchor me to this world while he dicks me into oblivion. My release sending me into violent convulsions minutes later.

Not that he's anywhere close to being done with me.

Alexander's libido and stamina rivals that of an entire high school football team. And I am struggling to keep up. Thankfully, three hours after we started, he finally climaxes for the third time putting us both out of our misery.

My legs are shaking, my energy is spent, and I'm drenched in sweat.

I still have to drive home after this.

Standing me upright, Alexander turns me around to face him. Crushing is mouth to mine as if he can't bear for our lips to be apart for even a second.

Then he warns me with all seriousness... whispering against my lips between tender kisses, "If you ever interrupt one of my meetings again, I will not be gentle."

"You promise?" I quirk my brow at him.

Earning one of the sexiest grins from him I've ever seen. Then he promptly pulls his pants up. Shielding that beautiful third leg of his, and the reason I can't see or walk straight, from my view.

I push him away from me long enough to collect my torn underwear, put on my clothes, and grab my purse. Then I head for the door. Waiting to exhale until I'm on the other side of it.

It would be too easy to lose myself in him.

My identity.

My mind.

My heart.

I'm already having a hard time figuring out where our contractual entanglement begins, and this situationship we've currently got going on ends.

"Have dinner with me tomorrow." Alexander asks. Standing in the doorway of his office, buckling his pants, and buttoning up is shirt.

Every employee on the floor suddenly finds their computer screens extremely interesting, except for a few brave souls who can't help but steal glances of him.

"No." I refuse.

Smiling, he tells me, "I'll pick you up at six. Even if you're not ready."

"You're not used to the word no, are you?"

"Only when I'm buried so deep inside you you're begging me to stop."

My mouth drops open and my cheeks flush red with heat.

Embarrassed, I duck my head to avoid his open-mouthed employees who've just had the highlight of their day.

"Please sell Jackson and his family back their company, Alex. I'm begging you." I plead with him one last time.

Closing the distance between us so only my ears will hear, he whispers, "If you were begging me, you'd be on your knees. Preferably with your mouth full."

I can't with him.

Shaking my head, I head for the nearest bathroom, and take some wipes out of my purse to freshen up with. When I'm done freshening up, I head back out to face him. Ready to place my shredded underwear in his trashcan until he stops me.

"Those I'll keep." He takes them from my hand. Holding them up to his nose to inhale my scent.

Smiling pleasurably at me, he tucks them into his pocket, kisses me goodbye, then heads back into his office to pick up everything he swiped off his desk in the heat of the moment.

Pulling out my phone as I wait for the elevator, I text him. Having a rare moment of clarity.

ME: We can't keep this up, Alex. The lines between our agreement and what we we're doing have clearly been crossed.

ALEXANDER: Is that really what you want? Because there's no part of me that wants this to end. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.9M 466K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
850 38 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
193K 6.3K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
2.7M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...