The Golden Criminal (Female R...

By Cup1dsN3wL0v3r

Y/n is a criminal and work with Eda to help feed Luz and king (but your also friends with them), one day as Y... More

(1) We meet again (Part 1)
(2) We meet again (Part 2)
(3) Comfort
(4) Realizing your feelings
(5) Grom date?
(6) Knock, Knock Hooty!
(7) First Kiss..(Grom day)
(8) Eclipse Lake (Pt1)
(9) Eclipse Lake (Pt2)
(10) Book of joy
(11) Philip the human
(ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴᴀʀᴛ)
(12) A Break
(13) Flyer Derby
(14) Cookie?
(16) A Walk in The Park
(17) Hollow mind
(18) You're Okay!
(19) Long trip
(20) Trouble At The Blights
(21) I Can't Go Back!
(22) Stuck
(23) Memories
3rd of December (Extra)
(24) Amityy!!
(25) History Repeats Itself
Merry Christmas! (Extra)
(26) 'Lumity' 2.0
(27) A Puzzle?

(15) Are flowers Good?

73 4 0
By Cup1dsN3wL0v3r

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

"I-Is that your palisman? But I thought it was just a cat?" Hunter asked, he was completely shocked.

You nodded and said, "It helped me get away from the scouts, his name is Cookie."

"Cookie?" Golden guard repeated.

"I mean, I thought his name would be spots but cookie was cuter" You smiled.

Hunter blushed slightly under the mask and said, "He seems strong like Flapjack."

Flapjack came out of Hunter's cloak and started to fly towards Cookie.

Cookie looked up at Flapjack and then Flapjack sat on top of Cookie's head.

Flapjack chirp happily and Cookie meowed happily.

You chuckled and said, "Aww there so cute together."

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

Hunter smiled and said, "I agree."

A scout said out loud "GOLDEN GUARD?"

Hunter grabbed Flapjack carefully and said, "Sorry I have to go now... Oh! Here is your notebook. I forgot to give it back."

He pulls out the notebook from his pocket and gives it to you.

You took the notebook and said, "Thank yo-"

Hunter had already left to go back to the castle.

~At the Owl house/ 8:42 pm~

You started to go to sleep but you kept thinking about Hunter giving you the notebook back.

Then you started to think that you should give him a thank you gift.

~The next day~

You woke up the next day and saw king shaking your arm slightly.

"Uhm... Good morning king" you said in a tired voice.

King looked at you and said, "I think Luz is going crazy."

You got up and said, "Crazy? I'll be down in a second."

King gave a thumbs up and walked out of the room.

Then you started to get changed, you grabbed Cookie and put her in your shoulder.

You walked downstairs to see Luz writing things on the board you use for the human portal door.

"Uhm, feeling okay Luz?" King asked with a curious face.

Luz turned around to look at King, Eda and You.

"I feel great!! Today is gonna be a productive day of problem solving!" Luz said as she pushed the board away.

You looked at the board and mumble to yourself, "Please don't tell me she took off my notes."

Luz grabbed a scroll of problems to solve.

"Look!" Luz gave Eda the scroll.

Eda grabbed it and started to read a few of the problems and plans, "Successfully build a portal to the human realm, learn every glyph combination, figure out what belos is planning and show him what for?"

 "That's a lot to do in 1 day Luz" You added after Eda was done talking.

Luz looked in some of the papers and said, "Look, I've already learned a new combo! Excuse me Francois."

Then Luz took king's teddy bear then make it touch the glyph and then threw him in the air. Then as Francois is about to hit the ground, a blue ring around him makes him float for a few seconds then falls to the ground softly.

"I call it the safely hover!" Luz said excitedly.

King looked impressed and said, 'Oh that will work great when birds try to fly away with me."

Luz walked to King then kneeled down a bit and said "And I'm already working on the portal door."

You, Luz, King and Eda looked at Hooty trying to keep to the door up but when he sneezes it fell.

"Uh, it's a work in progress..." Luz said.

You looked at hooty and helped him get some of the wood off of him.

"Thank you Y/n" Hooty said with a smile.

Luz looked at Eda and king then said, "But look at this!"

"Did you steal my penstagram?" Eda asked Luz.

Luz smiled and said, "I burrowed it cause I got a castle insider getting info on belos, Willow gave me Hunter's contact because Y/n was too scared to give it to me."

"I felt like you were gonna ask questions about me to him or something" You looked away in embarrassment.

Luz texted Hunter and then Eda said, 'Hmm, you're avoiding something, spill it"

"I am not" Luz said with a straight face.

"Okay maybe I am.." Luz frowned and gave back Eda her penstagram.

Luz sat down on the table and said, "I definitely am.."

You, Eda, and king sat next to Luz.

Eda put her coat around Luz.

Luz crossed her arms and said, "Every year me and mom have this little... ritual we do, It's nothing big, I just miss her that's all.." Luz said with a slight smile.

"What you need is a health distraction from your problems like breakfast!" King said pointing at the kitchen.

Luz hugged king and said, "Yea alright, I can go for a griffin egg."

King and Eda walked to the kitchen.

You and Cookie looked at each other then looked at Luz.

You put Cookie in Luz's arms and said, "Maybe Cookie can make you feel a bit better."

Luz smiled.

"I still can't believe that Cookie is your palisman."

You said, "I agree but Cookie is a really nice partner or friend to have."

Luz gave back Cookie to you and then you said, "Uhm, do you have any plant glyphs by any chance?"

"Of course, But why do you need it? You need to make flowers?" Luz asked.

You nodded.

Luz raised her eyebrow and asked, "Oh who is it for?"

You blushed slightly and said, 'I-It's a gift for my friend who gave me back my notebook! Are flowers good enough?"

Luz smirked and said, "Of course, maybe Hunter would like it."

"I know, I just want to give a thank you gift-" You paused as you realized you exposed yourself.

You started to turn red and said, "I-Ima just go now! Thanks for the glyph, Luz!"

Then you walked out of the Owl house then started to walk to the hill.

As you were walking up bumping into Amity.

"Y-Y/n? It's been a while since we say each other." Amity said looking at you.

You looked up at Amity and said, "Oh hey, looking nice with the purple hair, you kind of look like cotton candy."

Amity chuckled and said, "I have to go see Luz, have a good day Y/n!" Amity walked away and waved bye.

You looked at Cookie and said, "I know that look, Listen I don't like Hunter that way"

(A/n: In the show the characters can talk to their palisman soooo YOUR GONNA TALK TO COOKIE!)

"Then why giving him flowers?" Cookie asked.

You blushed and said, "Like I said, it's a thank you gift."

"Your blushing" Cookie added.

You covered your face and said, "Blushing from embarrassment!"

You looked at the plant glyph in your hand.

You started to think to yourself Are flowers good?

"Where do you think Hunter would be?" You asked Cookie.

Cookie looked around and said, "Maybe in the emperor's castle?"

You stopped walking and said, "Are you implying to just go in the emperor's castle and give it to him?"

"I would never- Yea that's what I'm saying" Cookie replied.

You let of a small chuckle.

You were walking through the forest then you see Eda, talking to Amity's brother.

"Hm, is that Eda, King and Amity's brother?" You looked at the 3.

You shrugged it off and continued walking.

As you were walking through the forest to the emperor's castle, you looked Cookie and said, "What else can you do besides teleporting, flying, and invisibility?"

Cookie said, "You'll have to just find out."

"Wait, I could have just teleported to the emperor's castle" You realized.

Cookie jumped down on the grass and said, "I like taking walks."

You shrugged and said, "Eh fair enough."

Both of you walked to the emperor's castle.

"Okay so the plan is we teleport inside then look around for him, then I give him the flowers as a thank you!" You said with a smile.

Cookie climbed on your shoulder and said, "Sounds a bit romantic to me."

"Wha- huh? It's just a thank you!" You answered back.

You picked up Cookie from your shoulder, making him turn into a staff.

You teleported in the emperor's castle.

Some scouts saw you, but you turned invisible.

You started to try and fly on your staff, but you fell.

"Dammit" You mumbled to yourself.

After 10 mins of looking around you couldn't find him.

"What if he is in his room?" Cookie said.

You paused for a moment and said, "But where would that be?"

Cookie turned his head to a door.

"Oh, now I'm just stupid." You shot back.

You walked up to the door and opened it.

Inside was Hunter's bedroom and him reading a book.

Hunter looked up and said, "Woah woah what are you doing here?"

You walked inside and said, "Uhm Hey haha.. I have something for you."

"Oh, okay" Hunter got up and looked at you.

You touched the plant glyph, making some flowers, then put it in front of you to show to Hunter.

"T-Thank you for g-giving me my notebook back" you said in a flustered voice.

Hunter blushed slightly when he saw the flowers.

He grabbed it slowly and said, "Well, thank you for the flowers."

You bowed and said, "N-No problem!"

Then you looked up and at Hunter, to see that he is blushing slightly.

"The flowers are really pretty, thank you" Hunter said looking at you.

You blushed slightly, and started to walk out his room.

Hunter put his hand on your shoulder and said, "Uhm, do you want to go walk with me to the park tomorrow?"

"A walk? Sure, what time?" You smiled.

Hunter paused for a moment and said, "Hm does 2pm sound good?"

You nodded.

"Great, I'll see there" Hunter smiled back.

You waved bye and teleport back to the Owl house.

"Well, now you both are going on a date" Cookie said.

You paused for a moment and said, "A date? Wait A DATE?!"

Cookie nodded.

"Oh man, I don't know what to wear! Damn it!" You explained.

Then Luz, Eda and king walked back to the owl house.

Eda looked at you and said, "Woah, you looked stressed, what's wrong?"

"I think I'm going to go on a date with someone and I don't know what to wear!" You spoke.

Luz smirked slightly and said, "A date? with who? Hunter?"

"Hunter?" Eda repeated.

You blushed and started to walk fast to your room.

You started to look out the window, into the dark sky and the stars.

You sighed happily and smiled.

~To Be Continued~

(A/n: It's a date~~~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 566 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...
37.7K 1.2K 17
(Y/n) (L/n) and her childhood friend Luz Noceda, have found themselves lost from home in the Demon Realm. While battling through demons and curses...
394K 10.1K 54
(Y/n) (L/n) is Luz's best friend next door since childhood. The moment where the two found out that they are both big fans of fantasy, it just, click...
63.7K 1.3K 20
Self-assured teenager Luz and her best friend Y/n stumbles upon a portal to a magical realm where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, and a tiny w...