Find me in Stonebrook

By EmelySwift

~Book 1 in the Stonebrook Series~ 7 years ago Tessa left Stonebrook for New York City. With a broken heart an... More

Character Aesthetics
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Coming soon...

Sixteen

578 19 1
By EmelySwift

*Tessa's POV*

I tipped the popcorn into the bowl, throwing the packet in the trash before venturing back into the living room where Mom and Ethan were watching TV.

"I'm calling it a night." I pressed a quick kiss into Mom's hair, messing Ethan's up as he took a picture of the top of his head. "Let me know if Netflix is too loud and I'll put my earphones in."

"Hold on." She turned her head back. "I've barely seen you the past few days are you okay? Parker came looking for you earlier, said he'd text you but you hadn't answered?"

"Oh, Lina was spamming my phone all day about nothing important. It was just a different emoji every 20 minutes to piss me off so I put my phone on airplane mode. I was just down at the beach reading." She nodded once. "I spoke to Lina yesterday morning. I'm just unwinding before I'm dragged into putting the wedding together this weekend for Jayde. I'm fine. Just catching up on sleep is a hell of a lot easier here."

"Did you try those earplugs I told you about for when it's loud back up there? They're made for city-"

"I tried them Mom. They helped." I smiled, pushing some food into my mouth. "Night. Night squirt."

"Night shortstack." I rolled my eyes, pulling back his tee-shirt and stuffing some popcorn down it, slapping the food until it crumbled. "TESSA! God you're so fucking annoying."

"Language." I chuckled as he started throwing the food back at me as I escaped up to my room. I'd left my bedroom window open when I'd come down after my shower. It was still so warm so there was 0 chances at me wearing my standard jumper to bed and the only clean shorts I had were tiny. It was still more coverage than I'd had with Parker today at the beach and yesterday swimming in the little waterfall spot.

The plan tonight was to watch some random Netflix show and do nothing else. I wasn't thinking about making a decision on what I had to next. I wanted to just breathe for a week or 2. I didn't need to decide right now. I can wait until I am about to go home and just enjoy being here right now. That's what I came away for. To work out what I need to bring me back to happy. Talking to Parker made me happy. Being with him made me happy. Kissing him makes me sickeningly happy. That's all I'm thinking about right now.

"Your room hasn't changed at all." He smiled from the bed, almost making me drop the popcorn all over the floor.

"Wrong. There's no more clutter everywhere because it's in my room back home." I whispered back, handing him the bowl whilst I climbed in beside him, pulling the laptop up onto my thighs. He leaned down putting the bowl on the floor beside him and taking the laptop off me. "Wait-"

"I need to kiss you again. Can't do it if you've got the laptop."

"You don't need to kiss me again, you want to. There's a difference."

"No, I need to. I'm having withdrawal symptoms."

"Poor baby. What symptoms?" I smirked, letting him pull me up on top of him and doing everything I could not to let him kiss me. His giant hands ran up and down my thighs slowly. "Temperature? Feel nauseous? Do you need a drink?"

"Tessa."

"I heard sugar helps if you've got the shakes."

"You look stunning."

"I'm in pyjama shorts." I rolled my eyes.

"I know. Take them off."

"Not a chance cowboy. All my clothes are staying on tonight."

"Damn, I thought that might actually work."

"Oh, you thought I was that easy?" My eyebrows raised and he chuckled, pulling my pack down until I laid my full body down on him. Strong arms wrapped around me holding me against him. I wasn't going to fight to get out of his grasp. I'd sleep right here if I could.

"That's not what I meant." My phone started buzzing on the wooden table closest to him and I lifted my head, groaning at Ben's name on the screen.

"Ignore it."

"What ignore that your boyfriends calling at the exact moment we're talking about you taking your pants off?" I laughed quietly, rolling off him and onto his side. "What about your top then? You're wearing a bra and that's no less than-"

"I'm not taking my clothes off Parker."

"Fine but I am because I'm roasting."

"Boxers stay on." He rolled his eyes, fighting to get his pants off without me moving from him. He got so far before my leg wrapped around his making it impossible for him to get any further.

"Tess-" Parker chuckled and I started making it more difficult for him. It quickly turned into us fighting. Him trying to get the pants off, me trying to make it harder for him. We were laughing as he flipped me onto my back, fingers pressing into my sides as he started tickling me. "Not so strong now are you baby?" I snickered, trying to contain my laughter as I pushed my hands against him, weakly fighting to get out from under him. The phone started ringing again and Parker's forehead tightened, stopping tickling me to lean down and give me the hardest kiss I've ever had. His fingers pressed under the waist band of my shorts but not going any further. he pulled back quickly, sitting up with his thighs caging me in. He grabbed my phone, answered and held it up to my ear, nodding at me to speak. I couldn't. The kiss had fucked with my head.

"Tessa? Darling?"

"Ben? Uh. Hi." I pushed on Parker's chest to get him off me but he didn't move. His hands moved under my shirt, slowly moving up and down my sides, stopping at the bottom of my bra before coming back down. Over and over again. I covered my face, blush burning on my cheeks.

"It's so good to hear your voice. How are you? Do you want to face time? Give me 2 seconds-"

"I can't. I'm in bed I was just about to go to sleep."

"A little early isn't it?"

"Gotta be up early. Lots to do." He sighed down the phone, Parker leaning down and placing a soundless kiss on my jawline.

"How's Stonebrook?"

"The same as I left it. Not a single thing changes around here. Ever. It's like a time portal." He laughed on the other side of the line.

"I miss you Tessa. Do you want me to drive down this weekend?"

"I'm super busy all weekend with the girls Ben. We've got to get the dresses altered and put all the decorations together and then we've got Jayde's bachelorette. If you came down you wouldn't see me. Ethan's going camping, Mom's working and it's not like there's anything for you to do down here. Everyone's sorting the wedding out." He sighed.

"When are you coming home?"

"When I planned to."

"Okay, I'll come dow-"

"Don't come down Ben. I'm helping out everyone in town. I'm barely home. You'll be bored and I'm busy and I can't just cancel plans for you."

"Fine Tessa. Okay. I won't fucking come down. But we need to talk about you leaving the vacation and just disappearing." Parker pulled my shirt up, stopping where his hands had been, moving down and covering my skin in kisses.

"Ben-"

"I know you've got a lot on so what about if I call after the wedding? Can you just work something out so I can facetime my girlfriend to make sure she's okay?"

"I'm fine Ben. I've told you this a dozen times."

"You're not fucking fine Tessa. You're in some shitty little town with barely any cell signal with people who barely know you. You should be here with me." Parker's teeth grazed my skin and I officially worked out why he'd answered the phone and handed it to me. He wanted to push Ben into my mind whilst reminding me how much better he was. Very slowly his hands moved up my thighs, reaching the edge of my shorts. My eyes growing to the size of Jupiter when he put his hand over the fabric between my legs, pressing his fingers down until I gasped quietly. Parker smirked, biting down on my side gently. "You there?"

"I- I'm here." I covered my eyes again.

"You sound tired Tessa."

"I am. I'm so tired." Ben sighed down the phone again.

"Are we okay Tessa?" Parker's fingers rubbed me through the shorts. I was losing my god damned mind right now. I'm going to murder him. Dump his body in a lake somewhere.

"What? Oh. Yeah, we're - we're okay Ben." I was going to explode. Parker hadn't really touched me and I was so close to cumming whilst he played with me and I spoke to Ben. This was 100% his intention.

"Are you sure Tessa? Because-"

"Yes." Parker, dipped a finger under my shorts, pushing into me. I slapped a hand over my mouth. "I'm sure. We're absolutely- absolutely fine." Another finger and I moved my hand off my mouth, pressing my nails into his shoulder. He looked up, innocent smile on his face like he wasn't playing the devil right now. He pulled my shorts further to the side, pressing his tongue to the most sensitive part of my body. "I should go Ben."

"Tessa. Wait." Parker looked up, tongue flicking over my nub, fingers quietly moving in and out of me. I have to end this call because I cannot come with Ben talking in my ear. "Whatever made you leave and come back without me, we can fix it. We've fixed worse okay? I know you're never going to trust me like you did but I promise we'll get through whatever it is. Do you believe me?"

"Mhm."

"Do you love me?"

"Yeah." No. I don't think so. Fuck Parker.

"Good. I love you too. I'll call you Tuesday evening. 6 o'clock? We can Facetime and have dinner together?"

"Sounds good." I was there. Parker could feel it, his smirk getting bigger, fingers curling up and hitting my spot. "I need to go Ben. Talk soon." I hung up the phone, slapping it down into the bed beside me. "I hate you so much right now."

"Then come for me. You'll feel a hell of a lot better. I promise. Come on Tess. This feels good right?"

"Mhm." I nodded, lifting my hips. "Parker-"

"You're there baby, just let it happen." My head fell back into the pillows, reaching my climax as he moved his fingers more intently, knowing what he was doing. Parker always knew what he was doing. "There you go Tess. Nice and quiet baby." I breathed, pressing my lips tightly together as I tipped over the edge, falling into the pleasure he'd been building up. Parker made my body do things no one else ever had been able to. Somehow an orgasm from Parker was miles better than anyone else's. Even before we broke up, when we were both inexperienced, he was phenomenal at what he did to me.

He took his fingers out slowly, licking my juices from his fingers with a smile on his face, collapsing into the bed beside me.

"All without taking your clothes off. You're so good at keeping quiet Tess. He didn't have a clue his girlfriend was coming for me."

"I actually hate you."

"No, you don't. You love that I did that. Don't you?"

"No."

"Liar. Your voice went up again. You can admit you liked me doing it Tessa. I'm leaving it there unless you tell me you want more." Oh god.

"My Mom will hear." He smirked, pulling me into his arms.

"Want it but don't want your mom to hear you having sex with someone she doesn't know is here. Got it." I didn't answer and he chuckled, putting the laptop on my thigh. "I have my own place by the way. When you want to. Just tell me. We've got somewhere that's not the back of my truck in some field well out of the way. I've learned a few things too."

"Shame we're here then isn't it?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8.9K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...
249K 11.6K 35
[2021 WATTYS SHORTLIST] A year ago, Natasha packed her bags and hopped on the first train out of her hometown in Hampshire, England, leaving behind a...
49.5K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
43.6K 854 45
[COMPLETE] ------How do you stay away from someone you live in the same house with?------ Sienna Brown isn't popular. She's never been to a high-scho...