[5] NARCISSUS : CHASE

By hwallslittleangel

BLOOM WITH TREASURE 5TH BOOK ❝𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘭𝘭π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘴, 𝘐'π˜₯ 𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘴... More

INTRODUCTION
Abducted
Meet
Help
(!!) Save her
Lies
Grit
Encounter
Reason To Kill
Mine

Dream

150 10 1
By hwallslittleangel

CHASE 6 : Don't miss him.
"Frog in your mouth, father?"

Asahi unswervingly went inside his father's office that's located somewhere inside the tall building owned by his father. Kenzo had his back facing his son as he look through the big glass in front of him, admiring the city. "Father? I heard you call for me?" He peaked to the side a little, both of his hands were shoved inside his pocket. His father turned to him.

A loud slap abruptly echoed the whole office, resulting Asahi to turn to the side when a smirk came on the corner of his lips. "YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME! I TOLD YOU TO KILL THE GIRL ALREADY!" Kenzo's voice thumped inside his eardrums as he only stare at him. "Now the cops will haunt you down! Next is me!" He pointed his index fingers towards himself eyebrows knitted together in ireful.

"I know what I'm doing, father." Asahi reciprocated steadily, his fingers ran over his long blonde hair. "Besides, you said that she's all mine to handle. So I'm just using my own method." He slowly bring his strides towards the sofa and sit on it. "Don't be so angry. Come on, have a seat. We talk nice and leisurely." He pointed his palm to the sofa opposite him, the father scoffed before joining him.

"And for your information, I killed two of your useless clan members." He crossed his legs while remaining the eye contact with his father who gaze at him with questioning look. "Basically, they want to satisfied their dick with something mine. Of course I had to blew the head off." He laughed madly before turning to serious again, like a mad man. "Why am I the one talking here? Frog in your mouth, father?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't care about who you killed. The thing is the cops are now after Ko Dantae." Kenzo rubbed his face in frustration, looking as if he's out of thoughts on continuing this business. Almost all of his client were caught by the police, only him were out here safe and sound. Why? Because they can't found any evidence that stated directly to him that he's marketing the drugs. Warrants can't be out as well.

"Let them catch him."

His eyes directly ponders on his son. "Get the cops attention to him. We escape." The son suggested before earning a wide smile from the owner of the clan. The cops can't capture if they went out of Korea since it's already out of the border. That's what in their mind, Asahi as well smiled to Kenzo.

But before everything goes on, he really wants to meet someone.

He was pointing the gun's hollow right on her direction, facing each other with a small tub of tears brimming on the corner of her eyes. He was surrounded by pure hatred, for the first time his eyes were shaking in fear. Fingers tried to grip on the gun tightly, it did trembles. "You know how much I hate betrayer, Hyeonsoo.." His words were solid, telling her how much disgust he feels towards her now. He pulls the trigger and -

Waking up directly into a sitting position it's not something that Hyeonsoo wished to. Her forehead was full with sweats as well as her fluctuating fast heartbeat. She was panting heavily inside her room, all of sudden her mind is filled up on what happened last night. She escaped from Asahi's hideout and was sent back to her apartment after that so she could have a rest.

The clock strikes two in the evening as she went out of her blanket to the kitchen to refresh herself with a drink. The glass of cup was placed on the counter bar after she chugged on it a few times, her thoughts flew to Asahi. What if she chose to join him last night? What if she did stay as he told? Will she be able to find the culprit by now? The policewoman ruffled her hair in exasperation before went back to her room and prepare herself to work.

Hyeonsoo bring her stride inside the police station with a cup of coffee in her hand, looking too unbend after what happened. Some officers were whispering towards each other while staring at her. She only let out a smug on how funny how are they being so obvious. Arriving at her team's office, she was about to open the glass door by scanning her identification card when she realized her card was in Asahi's hand. "Hyeonsoo!" Junmin sprinted towards her direction when he saw her standing in front of the door.

She rejoinder by giving him a small beam, gesturing she's well. "You should take a day off. It must been tiring for you." He opened the door by scanning his card before they both went in. She shook her head. "I've more things to do besides laying down on my bed." Junmin laughed before she entered the leader's small room. "Can I still get the file you wanted to give me?" Startled by her voice, Mansae's shoulders jumped.

"Hyeonsoo!"

"Can you all stop screaming my name as if I'm just back from the death?" She rolled her eyes back making the leader giggled and pointed at the chair that was opposite of him. "I want the file." She straight forward to the point why she entered his room. Mansae's facial expression out of sudden turned grief before leading the way to the bookshelf where the file case was. He handed a really old file, the white envelope as well turned into something yellow-ish.

He sighed. "I hope you can accept what happened. Everything is in there." He patted her shoulder before decided to leave her alone who's already tearing of the top of the file. She went to her table which is beside Taeho who's fumbling with his keyboard stops as she sits. "Sunbae! You're back!" Hyeonsoo only nodded focus on the old papers inside the file not caring her surrounding.

She finally found a photo of polices with burnt edge in their complete uniform, arms around each other after a ceremony. There's a circle with a big cross on her late father's face, making her wonder why. She flip the back of the photo where there's letters behind. "You kill my family bastard, I'll make sure to kill yours too." Suddenly, a paper fell down to her lap as she picks it up. Only to found it's a result from the autopsy. Her orbs grew wide.

Lee Jaewook? He killed father?

Every single steps were taken heavily as she continue her strides to her apartment. It was in the middle of night, the owls are haunting, mice are running. The day was spent with her contemplating what did she did wrong? Questions were screaming out of her mind. Did he really killed her father? But he was there along with her? But it's possible if he told someone to do it instead of getting his own hands dirty, right?

Hyeonsoo felt like her world is collapsing soon but somewhere in her heart felt wrong about the file. Her thumb pressed on the fingerprint scanner, a ding-dong-dang bell rings up indicating the door is unlocked. The door opened when she's greeted with someone on the entrance of the sliding door, leaning against the door frame with his arms folded in front of his chest, hair falls down effortlessly pairing with his glasses.

"Greetings, sweets."

The policewoman become solid glued to the tiles, hands still gripped on the file with car keys on the other hand. "I swear God must have despised me today." The words came out from her lips makes Asahi chortles. She shook her head and pass through him to the kitchen. "I don't care how the fuck you came in but I'm not in the mood to play with you here, Asahi. Go back." Hyeonsoo throw the file on the sofa before getting a glass from the kitchen cabinet.

She chugged down a glass of water, hoping some of her stress can be released. He's getting closer by each second, now he's standing right behind her trapping her between his arms. Her back meets the kitchen counter, eyes penetrating through her soul. "You think I'd spent my time for something like this unless it's you?" His words comes out airily, she could smell the minty breath as their nose brushed against each other.

"The truth is I'd miss seeing you struggling in my bare hands, Sergeant." He stared on her features, admiring God's little pretty creature in front of him. So nuisance and innocent, too pretty to be fooled.

His right arm abruptly come forward when she could feel the slight force on her throat, slowly choking her. Her eyes were still locking with him, not even one second he had let go of the eye contact. Hyeonsoo swear her breath shorten as he continue his action, the glass of water fell shuttering down the floor.

One second, two second and three second.

He let go of the choke making her gasped for some air, eyes glaring at her. "What are you so intense about?" Asahi laughed on her reaction, before going to the living room picking up his coat and belongings. "You won't see me as often as you did now. And I got you some food, eat up." He pointed to the microwave before walking back to the entrance slipping his shoes, smiling to himself.

"Don't miss me alright, sweets?"

And just like that, he left her on the same spot not able to decipher the situation. But unlike Hyeonsoo, this time he left her with a proper farewell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 238 13
πŸ”ž
150K 9.3K 62
[COMPLETED] "Hey, Areum. Tell me what to do... What do I do if I still love her?" Bestfriends. Areum settled as Asahi's bestfriend knowing that he's...
10.8K 491 32
Asahi's family is Indebted debt the mafia , because his mother play the game and drink the beer drunk everyday , he has no father , his father die si...
11.8K 575 28
[COMPLETED]βœ”οΈ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...