Reason To Kill

CHASE 10 : Comfort.
"Let's just stay like this for a moment alright, sweets?"

All of Treasure members were minding their own business when Jeongwoo poked the one who sat beside him. "Do you guys want fried chicken?" Haruto and Junkyu's eyes lit up as they turned to him. "Yes! I've been wanting to ask." One of them replied. Junghwan came down the stairs after hearing them talking about food sat down beside him. "Chicken are best with cokes. Don't forget." He winked.

The clock strike at five in the evening marking their second day after arriving in Japan. It was their first time here for the Korean members. Their recruitment was also held in Korea, most of Hamada's clan members were told to stay in Korea. Only important members were told to fly. They were confused when the leader asked them to packed up one night before the flight, didn't dare to ask so they just followed the command.

The bell rings.

Jeongwoo jumped from his spot when he heard the bell, secretly asking himself why does it arrived so fast when he just hit the order button. All of the sudden, the excitement were held back when he saw Kenzo's face in front of him. "Sir." He bowed making the others who's in the living room as well stood up showing their respect.

Kenzo chucklesd patting his shoulder before walking in. "Don't worry. I just come here to visit you all and my son." Jihoon nodded. "I'll tell him you're here, sir." The muscle guy climbed up the stairs hurriedly to Asahi's room and burst in. "Come on, Ji. You know I don't like people come in without knocking." He rolled his eyes while his fingers were still typing on the keyboard.

"Sorry for that but your father is here." His movement halts with his orbs on the boy who's standing by the door. Asahi came down the stairs with his glasses on as he saw the members were having a chit-chat with his father, no awkwardness. Just like a family talking to each other. "Father." He greeted bowing as Kenzo nods and stood up. "I just wanted to talk to you."

The father and the son walks out of the mansion to the flower garden on his front yard leisurely, they took a sit at the small coffee table. "You won't be here if there's nothing you want to tell right?" The elder cleared his throat. "Your mother was killed in an attack in one of our markets in Korea." He started making Asahi raised an eyebrow. This topic out of sudden?

"The one who lead the attack was Chwe Yejun, the previous policewoman's father." Asahi grew interest. "Chwe Hyeonsoo?" This makes Kenzo beam. "You remembered her name."

"I was enraged you know. He was the reason the love of my life, and you to lost a mother figure. But somehow I managed to escape and hide you in somewhere safe." He stopped not looking to his son who remained silent all the time as he listened. "As a revenge, I kill both of her parents. But I didn't knew they had a daughter until someone inside the police station tell me. That's the reason I went back to Korea, to kill his generation."

"But why are we back here?"

"The plan didn't went well, son." His eyes fixed on the young man opposite him. "And we have more important things to do here." Asahi nodded, didn't want to questioned more. "About Gloxinia. Our products arrived few hours ago. Bring your team around our markets here. They must be unfamiliar of it." The son nodded once again, gesturing the father he understood the mission.

Oh, and their chicken arrived.

CURRENT TIME
And here they were, inside the black van with Hyeonsoo stick to his side. "I am so confused, how can you be here?" Yoshi furrowed his eyebrows as Jihoon who's driving glanced using the front mirror. "On vacay after failed to catch all of you." She countered crossing her arms on her chest. "Really?" She could feel his stare from her side making her gulped.