Dream

CHASE 6 : Don't miss him.
"Frog in your mouth, father?"

Asahi unswervingly went inside his father's office that's located somewhere inside the tall building owned by his father. Kenzo had his back facing his son as he look through the big glass in front of him, admiring the city. "Father? I heard you call for me?" He peaked to the side a little, both of his hands were shoved inside his pocket. His father turned to him.

A loud slap abruptly echoed the whole office, resulting Asahi to turn to the side when a smirk came on the corner of his lips. "YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME! I TOLD YOU TO KILL THE GIRL ALREADY!" Kenzo's voice thumped inside his eardrums as he only stare at him. "Now the cops will haunt you down! Next is me!" He pointed his index fingers towards himself eyebrows knitted together in ireful.

"I know what I'm doing, father." Asahi reciprocated steadily, his fingers ran over his long blonde hair. "Besides, you said that she's all mine to handle. So I'm just using my own method." He slowly bring his strides towards the sofa and sit on it. "Don't be so angry. Come on, have a seat. We talk nice and leisurely." He pointed his palm to the sofa opposite him, the father scoffed before joining him.

"And for your information, I killed two of your useless clan members." He crossed his legs while remaining the eye contact with his father who gaze at him with questioning look. "Basically, they want to satisfied their dick with something mine. Of course I had to blew the head off." He laughed madly before turning to serious again, like a mad man. "Why am I the one talking here? Frog in your mouth, father?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't care about who you killed. The thing is the cops are now after Ko Dantae." Kenzo rubbed his face in frustration, looking as if he's out of thoughts on continuing this business. Almost all of his client were caught by the police, only him were out here safe and sound. Why? Because they can't found any evidence that stated directly to him that he's marketing the drugs. Warrants can't be out as well.

"Let them catch him."

His eyes directly ponders on his son. "Get the cops attention to him. We escape." The son suggested before earning a wide smile from the owner of the clan. The cops can't capture if they went out of Korea since it's already out of the border. That's what in their mind, Asahi as well smiled to Kenzo.

But before everything goes on, he really wants to meet someone.

He was pointing the gun's hollow right on her direction, facing each other with a small tub of tears brimming on the corner of her eyes

He was pointing the gun's hollow right on her direction, facing each other with a small tub of tears brimming on the corner of her eyes. He was surrounded by pure hatred, for the first time his eyes were shaking in fear. Fingers tried to grip on the gun tightly, it did trembles. "You know how much I hate betrayer, Hyeonsoo.." His words were solid, telling her how much disgust he feels towards her now. He pulls the trigger and -

Waking up directly into a sitting position it's not something that Hyeonsoo wished to. Her forehead was full with sweats as well as her fluctuating fast heartbeat. She was panting heavily inside her room, all of sudden her mind is filled up on what happened last night. She escaped from Asahi's hideout and was sent back to her apartment after that so she could have a rest.