Abducted

CHASE 2 : Drug dealers.
"Let's catch him tonight."

CURRENT TIME
"Sergeant Chwe Hyeonsoo?"

Hearing her name being called by someone who's standing in front of her makes her snapped out of her deep forethought, the sudden flashback on what happened for the pass few years abruptly filled her mind. He nodded to her as she was guided inside a meeting room. 14 years had passed since the day her parents died due to the hasty attack.

She grew up independent and become someone tough, tough enough that even some of the senior polices were horrified of her. Her life, is all about finding the murderer and get revenge. She even gave up her dream, so that she could catch the culprit behind all of this. Now that she become a cop, her name spreads so fast to the whole department. They knew who's Chwe Yejun, they knew she is his daughter.

Back in those days where her parents were murdered, the case were closed briefly after a week. Saying that there's no trace to find the culprit, the weapon were nowhere to be found. CCTV only catch a man in black attire. No witness, looks like everyone was paid to cut their tongue off. The polices were useless, no one wanted to continue investigate the case.

Everyone was waiting for her inside the meeting room, she was the only one to have the guts to come late to work. She didn't like the waste of time being there doing nothing, plus their office forbidden cigarettes. She rather stay at home all day. "What do we have here?" She sits herself beside Nam Taeho, a new trainee who just joined them for two months. In front of her were Yoon Minhyuk, Kwon Junmin and Lee Mansae who's the lead of the team.

Mansae stood up and went in front of the table as he clicks on a remote that was connected to the LCD. A man in suite greeted their eyes. "He is the one who rules Hamada Clan, named Hamada Kenzo, 49 years old. A Japanese Yakuza who sells drugs. And recently he was spotted in a downtown club in Incheon with his customer. We're going to catch him tonight."

"What type of drugs does he sold?"

"Why? You want to try?" Hyeonsoo scoffed at the question before pulling her arms to her chest. "According to the airport data, he just arrived last night with his private jet. We don't know what kind yet and how many of his troops he brings here." Minhyuk who asked earlier nodded. "When are we moving?" Taeho interrupted. "11PM sharp." The lead of the team reciprocated resulting everyone to nods.

"Hyeonsoo!" Mansae called when she was about to get out of the meeting room, leaving the two of them alone. "I know about your father." Her steps were halted, eyes suddenly turned sharp. "And?" She turned to him coldly. "I hope this could help." He went out from the room to an old looking shelve, unlocking it with a small key before taking out a file.

"I wasn't supposed to give you this but I think you might want to know what's inside." Her eyebrows furrowed. Hyeonsoo pushed his hand away, "I appreciate that but I don't want to talk about it now." She nods her head as a respect before going out and left Mansae petrified on his spot. The file was placed back into the shelve, he sighed.

Hyeonsoo walked towards the downtown club with Taeho and Junmin by her side, she raised her hand up making them stop and hide behind the wall when they saw a car stopped by the main entrance of the club

Hyeonsoo walked towards the downtown club with Taeho and Junmin by her side, she raised her hand up making them stop and hide behind the wall when they saw a car stopped by the main entrance of the club. A blonde haired young man gets out from the car before Kenzo followed, "Target in vision, requesting permission to pursue." She pressed the small mic attached to the collar of her jacket. "Proceed." Mansae replied as he watched them inside the van with monitors.

The three went up the stairs and entered the club. The full blast pop music echoed around with the shining rainbow lamp. People were dancing on the dance floor while some of them were eating each other's faces. Hyeonsoo felt gross, she feel like puking with the reek smell of alcohols and cigarettes. She did smoke but the place were too funky. "Did you saw him?" She whispered to Taeho.

"10 o'clock." He replied, she told they both to get the other polices team to secure the place as Taeho nodded before gesturing Junmin and went out of the club. The moment Taeho was about to step inside the van, Junmin saw a gang of men with weapons in their palm came in all direction. He was knocked by a baseball bat as the polices team were attacked.

The girl approached the group of men unhurriedly inside the club, she sat herself near them as she keep her cap low. Another group of men came, one only had his jacket revealing his not-so abs as he greeted Kenzo. It's Ko Dantae, the owner of the club. "His client is Ko Dantae." Hyeonsoo reported but her earpiece only let out a buzz.

"Kenzo!" Dantae greeted as his voice beamed across the club, Kenzo only nodded sipping his cup of soju. "Do you have what I want?" This makes the head of Yakuza laughs. "I'd never ditch you, didn't I?" He signaled a member of the clan who brings up a black gym bag before he opened it. He takes a bottle of the drugs out, full with a small tiny diamond looking pill.

Dantae's eyes shines as he handed a briefcase of money to him. "It was nice meeting you, Dantae. But someone got their eyes on us." Hyeonsoo who was listening to the conversation the whole time turned her face towards them when her eyes met Kenzo's. "Shit.." She muttered under her breath before pressing her mic. "Our cover is blown. He knows we're here." She whispered but got no responds.

"What takes Taeho and Junmin so long?" She said to herself before getting up to go out when the men from the bar block her way. A man with a knife in his hand lunged towards her as she dodge before punching his face. She cursed silently in her mind when there's no back-up team with her. Little did she didn't know each of the polices outside were attacked by Kenzo's clan members, leaving her alone who's still conscious.

A kick from the back makes her slumped down on her knees as she was graced with a long cut on her right arm making her wince in pain. She took out her gun and shoot a few man that is coming towards her non-stop, the whole club was a mess with people trying to get out after hearing the gunshots. Soon enough she was running out of bullets.

She tried to run when a man grabbed her by the side, she elbowed his stomach causing him to crouched down. The man headlocked her as she slapped his arms. Hyeonsoo felt her breath shorten as her hands slowly loose power, she fainted eventually.

"What are we going to do with her?" The blonde haired man, Hamada Asahi who's Kenzo's only son crouched down to take a good look on the girl who laid down lifelessly on the floor. He brushed her bangs out of her face before tucking it behind her ear. "She's pretty." Her white milky skin, tall nose and rosy lips. "Let's take her." His father replied, still sitting down on the same spot.

"Can you please clean it all for me?" Kenzo glared at Dantae who's already chickened out when he knew there were cops in his club. How can his men didn't identify the polices? "But-" The sentences were halted when Kenzo grabbed his face harshly, his fingertips sunk through his cheek bone. "I'm not giving you any choices. You have to do it, for me." The owner of the club was loathing in pain.

"I will, I will." He let go before petting his head. "Don't let the foolish cops know our next plan, yeah?" He clicked his tongue before pushing Dantae's head away. He then walked out just like nothing happened with Hyeonsoo at the back of the car trunk, tied and deep in her slumber. The head of Yakuza walks out of the club when a boy bowed to him. "Good information you got there." He patted the boy's shoulder before asking him to stop bowing.

"Now choose. Face, arms or legs?" The boy stare at him in confusion. "Don't want to look too clean for the attacked Narcotic team right?" In millisecond, a punch came under his chin. A tooth came off as his mouth bleed heavily. The second punch came to his stomach, leaving bruise all over his body. His eyes was also swollen by the punch.

"Sir, what are you going to do with her?" This caught Asahi's attention when the boy questioned his father. "Do you know who is she?" The boy continue before came closer to Kenzo but was held by the bodyguards. "It's okay, let him." He drew closer and whispered.

"She is Chwe Yejun's daughter."

And it makes the whole world stops. Kenzo smirked before glared at the young boy. This is going to be fun.