(!!) Save her

‼️Mature content warning : Attempt of rape, Blood and Torture‼️

CHASE 5 : He tried to protect her
"Will you stay?"

Two guards who's still standing in front of the basement's door gaze on each other, looking like a same lightbulb appeared on their stinky mind. "Do you want it?" Joo asked tilted his head to the direction of the door where Hyeonsoo was placed.

"Insane." Park trying to shook the negative thoughts. "I think he wouldn't mind if we taste her a bit. She's just a hostage after all." He tried to persuade with his hands searching for the key. "Besides, she won't able to fight back. She's weak because boss didn't asked us to feed her."

Joo enter the basement quietly, he left the door creaked a bit so that the lights outside could penetrate in. He didn't want to get caught if he flicked on the lights. Joo stared at Hyeonsoo who's curling like a ball on the cold floor with full lust, starting to unbuckle his belt. She was only half awake due to the lack of energy, her body couldn't keep up on the situation.

"Who are you?!" Hyeonsoo shrieked the moment he laid his hand on her thigh slowly caressing up to her stomach. "Fucking get your hands off me." She emphasized her every single word when the man's lips grew into a smug, didn't care about whatever she's saying. "Shut up and lend me your body, yeah? I promise it won't be long." He hovered her body who squirm under him locking her movement.

Park watched as Joo wildly kissed the crook of her neck on both side. The girl was screaming her life out under the pervert's touch. He as well rushed inside, afraid that anyone would hear her voice. Hyeonsoo knocked his head on hers making him winced in pain, Joo placed a hand on her throat choking her out. "Let go. I beg you." Her voice get sore by every single word she let out, pools of tears began to rushed down her cheeks.

Park and Joo exchanged placed as he ripped her clothes off, revealing her undergarment. "No! Please!" She screamed but he continued further purposely blocking her pleases. They continued groping her breast and touch every part of her clothed body. She squirmed her energy out trying to get rid of the two assholes when a slap came to her cheek. "Just shut up!" Her cheek felt burning due to the sensation, she screamed her whole life even though only muffles are heard.

Jaehyuk was holding a cup of water while scrolling through his phone walking passed the stairs to the basement in the middle of night. The sounds of muffles and cry in desperation echoed in his ears. His steps were halted right in front of the stairs, attempting to check out or call for Asahi first. His phone dialed the heir's number while going down the stairs. "Come to the basement." And just like that he hung up on him.

He was peaking through the door frame when he saw the inappropriate action of the clan member. He instantly went up and turned on the lights. The two culprits are shocked by the appearance of Jaehyuk who threw a punch on the Park who's on top of Hyeonsoo and made him fell from the girl's body. The almost lifeless Hyeonsoo laid on the cold floor while hot tears escaped from her eyes. Joo tried to escape when Asahi blocked his way, his face immediately met his fist. "I asked you to guard the door and this is what you did?!"

He shouted on Joo's face, turning to Park who had his nose bleeding. Jaehyuk took off the ropes on her wrist and ankle before giving her his jacket to cover her up. She was shaking in fear with her knees on her chest. Thank goodness he was there or else she was raped to death. "How filthy of you trying to touch what's mine? Surrender your life already?" He threw another punch on the both of them.

"Where did they touched you?" He asked not turning to her who's behind him together with Jaehyuk who had his arms on her side. She couldn't feel the energy to open her mouth, still trembling in fear. She is traumatized by the whole thing. "I don't like asking question twice." He looked to side when the boy beside her tried to console her. "M-my chest, thighs.." Her voice were sore, it came out airily.