Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

By mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... More

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
IX | Man Crush
X | Gym Stalking
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

XX | That Look

1.6K 64 41
By mylovestays

23.07.23
1,561 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

we all need someone as protective as Chan in our lives🤪 (we probably don't)

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

about a week has passed since chan had become suspicious of minho.

ever since that afternoon, chan had kept a close eye on the younger boy.

luckily, he still sat with the group along with haneul.

minho seemed to be more distant from everyone, including jisung and felix.

whenever he'd hang out with changbin and jisung, jisung would always whine about how minho has been acting differently and won't talk to either of them.

and even though chan was always distracted with haneul and keeping his reputation of an intimidating street fighter, it was obvious enough for him to notice the change in minho's demeanour.

he was always oddly limping, whenever he walked he seemed to be uncomfortable in a way.

and chan noticed the slightly different colour tone on minho's neck from his face and collarbones.

"channie? chan, answer me!" haneul questioned loudly.

chan blinked a few times and looked over at his girlfriend, confused.

"what?" chan spoke as he cleared his throat.

haneul just looked at him with a confused facial expression before scoffing.

"i was talking to you- well, trying to anyway. what's up with you, channie? you've been acting so strange." haneul said in a baby voice as she hugged chan's arm and pouted slightly.

chan sighed.

"nothing, okay? i'm just thinking." chan said lowly.

haneul rolled her eyes.

"whatever... you're thinking about the minho guy, aren't you? you know he's like... a homosexual... right?" haneul whispered.

chan scoffed.

"yeah, han, i did know. for starters, i've known him longer than you have and like the rest of my friend group, he likes men. but- honestly, han, can't you just talk about anyone other than my friends when you wanna talk shit?!" chan asked, his voice raising in frustration.

haneul gasped.

"i don't understand why you're protecting them all the time, channie! it's gro-"

"okay- no. i'm leaving. i'm leaving." chan repeated as he got up and picked up his bag, walking away.

haneul just slumped in her chair and frowned.

"what's even that good about minho, anyway?" haneul thought as she grumbled.

but there she sat, alone and annoyed in the middle of the library.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

later that night, chan, jisung and changbin were sitting on the curb in front of a small corner shop.

since in the part of town they were currently in, street lights weren't exactly that reliable, the only good source of light was from the inside of the store.

they were sitting silently and just enjoying their cigarettes

they'd just left a planned fight after the other guy decided not to show up.

it was a win-win situation for them.

they don't have to fight, they automatically win the 'fight', etc.

"so, it's been awfully quiet-"

"awfully." jisung snickered as he mocked changbin.

"well, fuck you then. i'm sorry i'm trying to make conversation!" changbin scoffed.

"i'm sorry. it was just funny." jisung sighed as he stopped laughing.

chan just nodded.

"it was pretty funny." chan laughed.

changbin just rolled his eyes.

"let's talk about something else- well, actually, someone else, in this case... let's talk about minho."

and the mood changed, just like that.

jisung looked at the floor as he took in a huge breath of the ashy substance.

changbin sighed.

"i know you've got something to say, ji-"

"i'm just so worried about him!" jisung exclaimed.

"there it is."

"don't tell me you haven't noticed him always fucking zoning out in class and shit! he's a smart person! he shouldn't be doing dumb shit like you, bin!" jisung said in a raised voice.

"that's harsh-"

"i can't remember the last time he'd hung out with me after school! like- he hasn't even done anything with lixie either-"

"do you think he's with another person?" chan suddenly asked, interrupting jisung's rant.

"i don't know, chan! his mum, eunwoo, told me and lix that he's never home. he hates going places alone- or even with someone he's just met- and he'd always tell me or lix wherever he's going." jisung whined.

"i did see him the other day with another guy. do you think they're like-"

and before changbin could finish, once again, jisung interrupted him.

"he would tell us if he was fucking around with someone though. this is really starting to fuck my brain up." jisung sighed.

then all when quiet again.

"he's definitely... older." changbin mumbled.

the other two looked at him confused.

so he continued.

"the guy i've seen with minho lately, he looks older... like- not-in-school-but-college-guy. you know?" changbin spoke.

jisung just sighed.

"i really hope he knows what he's doing... i honestly don't know what i'd do if anything happened to minho... fuck... he could be- like, right now!" jisung complained.

"i'm sure he's fine, sung... he's strong enough to fix his own problems." chan scoffed.

he wished he could just dismiss it, as he said, in his brain...

but he just can't...

he couldn't help but also be worried about the poor boy...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

next day, nearly the end of the school day and minho couldn't be anymore exhausted.

looking blankly out the window, hearing nothing but his own thoughts.

there was about twenty more minutes until the last bell would go and he'd finally be able to go home-

oh wait...

no he wouldn't, he'd go to taeil's home.

minho felt himself sigh.

"lee minho! do you want to get another detention?!" the teacher yelled as out.

minho flinched and was immediately brought back to earth.

he looked over at the teacher and saw her and the rest of the class staring at him.

he gulped.

"i-im sorry- i got distracted-"

"you sure did! now answer the question or you're getting an hours detention!" mr kim said angrily as he walked back to his desk.

minho looked at the board in front and blinked confusedly.

he had no idea what they were doing.

he didn't even realise he was daydreaming until he was rudely taken out of it.

"uh-"

"it was 1927." a voice suddenly called out.

the teacher sighed.

"correct, mr bang... but please don't interrupt next time-"

"can i also go to the bathroom? emergency." chan said shyly.

he nodded.

chan grinned and stood up, pulling his bag on one of his shoulders.

"uh- no, mr bang, you don't need to take your bag with you." mr kim exclaimed.

"emergency!" chan said hurriedly before leaving the classroom and shutting the door behind him.

mr kim rubbed his face with his hands and shook his head.

the rest of the class were snickering to themselves quietly, except for minho, of course.

chan laughed to himself as he jogged around the halls and towards the school gates.

as he existed the school, a certain car caught his eye.

he stopped and thought for a moment.

then suddenly, a man gets out of the car and walks around to the side that was facing the school and leaned against it, pulling his phone out and doing whatever on it.

chan cocked an eyebrow.

he'd seen minho with him previously and that was the exact car that he and changbin spotted leaving about a week earlier.

chan's mind took him to the worst scenario the man could have with minho and decided he was going to approach him.

so, he started walking over to him.

"hey you! who are you?" chan called out.

the man looked up from his phone, at first confused, then as soon as he spotted the younger, he smirked.

"oh? hello then... i'm taeil." taeil said with a slight snicker.

chan cocked an eyebrow.

"how old are you?" chan pressed as he was now standing right in front of taeil.

"twenty-three? what's with all these questions, kid?" he laughed.

"oh, so i'm a kid to you?" chan scoffed.

the man just nodded confused.

"you do realise that i am eighteen years old, right?a year older than minho. and since minho's younger than me, that automatically makes him a kid, to your perspective, as well, right? but that doesn't matter, does it? you don't care about that, do you? not when you're fucking him, right?" chan growled.

taeil's eyes widened for a second before he just rolled them.

he grabbed chan's shirt and pulled him towards him.

"mind your own business, alright? don't get yourself into shit you can't get out of." he whispered angrily.

chan scoffed out a laugh.

and as he was about to cuss the older man out, the bell suddenly rung.

chan internally sighed as he pulled himself away.

"how about you don't fuck with me? hm? keep fucking a minor, see what happens to ya." chan said before he began walking away from taeil.

taeil gulped and cursed under his breath.

but all of a sudden, he spots minho in the crowd of students and smirks.

he waved the younger over and opens the car door for him.

"you're looking extra sexy today, baby."

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

heyyyyyy beautifuls😆

2 updates in 2 days🫢
shocker!

i have a request for you all
search up mitchell moses and go to images.
ignore all the bald photos and action photos-
cause they scare everyone off
anyway, live laugh love mitchell moses

that's all, goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 859 24
Part 1 of my series The Galaxies Align for Our Love Enid is reluctant to head back home over break due to her mother until Wednesday springs a brilli...
62.5K 2.4K 36
Izuku is abandoned at Dagobah beach when his mother finds out he's quirkless. What will happen when he visits society again? Will he decide to live a...
160K 4.5K 12
(COMPLETE) Grab your favorite drink and curl up to a quick romance! So, get ready to follow the adventure to finding love of Monica and Noah as they...
101K 5K 56
𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲? ◇ Felix's life feels completely absorbed by his job as a psyc...