π•πŽπ‹π”πŒπ„ 𝐈𝐈: Rᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ PH...

By TheSunShines38

Welcome to volume II. Credits to the artist for the images that I used as a book cover: CaseyKeshui Unlike vo... More

⚠️Please read first⚠️
πŸ—’οΈ+πŸ”ž - AmePhil
πŸ”ž|Banal Na Aso [VietPhil]
πŸ’« + πŸ”ž| Faerytale [IrePhil]
πŸ”ž + πŸ€–|Android [JaPhil]
πŸ“– + πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic #1
πŸ”ž|Cutting [ThaiPhil]
πŸ“ - Headcanon dump 1:
πŸ”ž + 🎧|Cold and mechanical [ChiPhil]
πŸ“– + 🌦️| The Boss' Vater 3 (FINALE)
🌹+ πŸ“–| When the sun loves the moon
πŸ”ž + πŸ”—|Stay [SpainPhil] (C.O.P CUT SCENE)
πŸ”ž + 🌹|Init Sa Magdamag [AmePhil] (C.O.P. CUT SCENE)
πŸ”ž|"HELP ME!" [AmePhil]
πŸ“– + 🌧️| To My Dear Unhappy Wife December 30th 1896 [Y/N]
πŸ“– + πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi panic #2
πŸ“– + πŸ“Ί + 🌧️|Accepting Karma
🌧️ + πŸ“–| Myself And I
πŸ”ž| A Hefty Price To Pay [AmePhil]
πŸ”ž|Untameable [RusPhil]
Reminder for readers:
🌹+🌧️|Till death do us part [Y/N]
Ladies and gentlemen, ✨her✨
πŸ—’οΈSpoilers?
πŸ“–+🌦️|Bloom [IrePhil]
πŸ—’οΈ: Q & A : Questions
πŸ—’οΈ: Q & A : Answers
❌+β›ˆοΈ|Rusty Chains [La Liga]
πŸ—’οΈ: Announcement (new book?)
πŸ”ž|"Hey love" [AmePhil]
πŸ“–+🌦️|Past Lives [NeiPhil]
πŸ”ž|Cold & Mechanical [REWRITE]
πŸ“–+πŸ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic
I kissed a girl and I liked it...
🌹+β›…| Immortal [Y/N]
πŸ—’οΈ|Dear readers: what do you think?
πŸ”ž|Nothing beats the original [JaPhil]
🌧️+☁️|[REQUEST] One day we'll have our day [FinPhil]
M.S|Limited Edition: Ch.(1/?): The Deal
β€’''Ghosted''β€’
πŸ“–+πŸ’‹+🌫️|Lovesick [CanPhil]
πŸ“–+πŸ”ž|Dumplings & Sliders [ChiPhil]/[USIl]
πŸ“–+❌|Chain Reaction
πŸ”ž+πŸ“–|Remind me why I care about you
πŸ—’οΈ|❗ REQUESTS ARE OPEN❗
🌹+πŸ”ž|Writing practise [ChiPhil]
β€’"Her Perspective"β€’
πŸ—’οΈ: Update on the requests
Request #1: by yfffggttt : NorthPhil [MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE]
πŸ”ž|For Research Purposes [COUNTRYPETS]
Spain.reconquering.the.Philippines.jpeg
πŸ”ž|Part 1: A Painter's Request [ChiPhil]
A Very Festive Waffle
πŸ”ž| 1, 2, 3 [COUNTRYPETS]
Request #2: by T_Sedits: MaPhilIndo [LOVE TRIANGLE]
πŸ“–+πŸ”ž|The Detritus of a Broken Heart [NON-PH]
πŸ”ž|Spouse & Wife
Update;
πŸ“–+πŸ’‹|Pre-Wedding Doubts
πŸ“–+πŸ’‹|Good luck, babe!

πŸ”ž|Unorthodox: The Holy Disgrace [NON-PH]

1.4K 12 4
By TheSunShines38

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#36
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/Prussia x M/Russian Empire]
•Unorthodox: The Holy Disgrace•
~Smut~
• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-NSFW
-Manipulation
-Degradation
-Age gap

{Note:}
-Ages:
Russian Empire: 19
Prussia: 23
~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

Russian Empire. The youngest emperor to ever exist. He became emperor under unfortunate circumstances when his father died when he was just 16 and he was crowned as the new Czar of their empire.

As much as the people grieved, they also feasted for the death of their cruel Czar and was replaced by his seemingly kind, innocent, and impressional only child, who, by the grace of the Lord, was born a male.

As quickly as Russian Empire became Czar, he was also quick to get married, his bride was a biased pick by the Orthodox Church that became his advisors when it came to ruling. The poor teenager barely knew a thing when it came to ruling, mostly because his father barely fulfilled his duties and he didn't have anyone to look up to as a role model.

Russian Empire, the poor, lost lamb, turned to the priests and the court advisors for help, but they were mostly interested in their own favours. The naive Czar knew nothing of it. While the church and the palace grew more and more wealthy, the people became more and more unhappy and hungry.

When the day came where he was finally going to be crowned as the new Czar of Russia, other Empires that his father were "allies" with came to see the impressionable ruler. Russia Empire felt his heartbeat become irregular. All eyes were on him at that moment. Experienced, and knowledgeable leaders were there for excruciating judgement.

When the ceremony ended and everyone was distracted by the massive party that the palace threw in celebration that he had no idea of, Russian Empire slipped away to get a breath of fresh air. He was only 16. What was he gonna do? During his first few months of taking over his father's duties, he felt like he was going to die by the pressure of it all! But now that he's actually Czar?! Lord knows what'll happen!

Russian Empire, in a panicked state, began breathing erratically. His head felt as though it was in the water and he couldn't get out, his vision starting to become hazy. Help. He needs help.

"Oh? The new Czar trying to escape from his own party? I've never seen such thing happen until now." Russian Empire swiftly turned his head around to see another leader approach him, he wasn't much taller than him, but he knows that this leader is slightly older than he is.

Russian Empire was pulled out of his head, and he realized that he was just about to jump off the balcony. He gulped nervously and got off as he turned to the leader and bowed to him courteously.

"This is my first time attending a Russian party. It really gives a new meaning to "party like a Russian"" the leader took a sip from the vodka that was served to him before approaching tha baluster of the balcony and leaned towards it with a smile as if he hadn't just witnessed a fellow leader attempting suicide.

Russian Empire could only stare at the person in front of him. He looked around his age, maybe he's attending with his father? "Uhm, may I know whose company you are?" The older male chuckled, "Does that matter? I came here alone to my own volition to see the son of my father's oldest ally."

He reaches his hand out to the anxious teen, "I am who they call Prussia. I'm in the same boat as you are." Russian Empire's eyes widened as he gently shook Prussia's hand. "Although, unlike yours, mine packed up and left to mingle with other women, leaving me with all of his responsibilities."

The more Russian Empire listened, the more he was intrigued. Prussia, unlike him, knew what to do when it came to his country. He was much more involved and didn't need his own advisors to tell him how to rule his own country. The way he carried himself was also admirable for the Russian Empire, and Prussia was even kind enough to offer him help.

He also found out that he was already married and had two sons, which baffled Russian Empire as he's never gone that far with his wife yet. He was too afraid to do anything which led to his wife's own disappointment and discontent.

Prussia had a way with his words, he was able to easily sway and pursue people. Perhaps why Russian Empire was unable to resist him on their first meeting. But, more and more meetings would eventually follow suit and the people would have mixed feelings about the leaders' close relationship.

Three years have passed since then, Russian Empire was much more familiar with his duties and what the people needed from him. He no longer listened to the advisors and the priests who only had their self-interest in mind. The country was slowly gaining stability, much to the content of the nation.

His wife had also finally beared a child, a son, much to the joy of the people. It seems as though the country was finally getting the boost that it needed, as if they had just been blessed by God himself with their leader whom they deemed had a close resemblance to a beautiful angel paired with his hardworking, yet gentle and graceful nature.

Russian Empire was able to build up his own self-confidence, and all the other leaders admired him for his grace and elegance that he would also be invited to parties thrown by other leaders, but half the time he would decline and instead focus on his work unlike what his father used to do.

"Your majesty, his majesty Prussia requested to see you."

Russian Empire looked up at the guard, for the people and everybody else around him, his every move was filled with grace and precision. "Let him in." He smiled at the guard who bowed before their great Czar.

Russian Empire felt his hands start to sweat underneath his gloves as he tries to contain his child-like excitement to seeing Prussia.

The door opened smoothly and Russian Empire finally put down the quill and hid the ink jar in one of his drawers to avoid it from spilling all over his papers. "I hope you don't mind that I brought my son with me." Prussia smiled as he closes the door behind him as he approached the young Czar.

"Of course I don't. You and your family are always welcome here." He returned the smile. Prussia chuckled. "You hadn't answered any of my letters in a while. The last letter I received from you was from a year ago. And it had also been a year since you've visited me." Prussia expressed, his eyes narrowing.

Russian Empire chuckled, hiding his nervousness. But Prussia could sense it quite easily. Russian Empire's graceful facade couldn't escape Prussia's senses. He knew the young leader too well. "Well, I am a father now. I'm sure you know how hard it is to be a parent, don't you, Prussia?" Russian Empire continued to smile, it irritated Prussia.

"But that's no valid excuse, Rossiya." Prussia could barely contain his emotions and leaned forward, grabbing the young Czar by his collar and having their lips collide. Russian Empire squeaked, Prussia was usually very rough with his kisses, but this time it was extra rough. It seems that he's angered him for his lack of response.

Russian Empire whined and gagged at the kiss, Prussia was pushing his tongue far too deep in his throat. The two separated with a string of saliva connecting their lips and Russian Empire's tongue slightly sticking out.

Prussia huffed and walked over to the other side of the desk. "Stand up." He ordered and Russian Empire was quick to follow. Prussia sat on his chair, undid his pants, and pulled out his girth. Russian Empire gulped, getting down on his knees as he stuck his tongue out, dragging it along the Emperor's long, and thick shaft. Although, it was nothing compared to his size.

Russian Empire engulfed Prussia's shaft in his mouth and started moving his head along with his tongue, trying to give the Emperor as much pleasure as he could. "Ugh... More. Take in more." Prussia grunted as he held on to Russian Empire's hair and made him take in more of his shaft. Russian Empire gagged and choked, and Prussia loved it and he began thrusting his girth in and out of his mouth. He could hardly care if his lover could breathe or not.

"Ugh... Fuck... You better fucking swallow this." Prussia gave one last thrust, making Russian Empire take in his entire shaft as he shot his semen down the young Czar's throat who teared up and choked. Prussia finally released him and he pulled away, coughing and wheezing. He was gasping for air until the older Emperor made him lay on his desk with his back hitting the cold wood.

Prussia aligned his length to Russian Empire's hole, "W-wait! Please! It's been such a long time! I can't- Aah!" Russian Empire was quick to cover his mouth when Prussia pushed his tip inside and continued pushing until his entire length was inside. He was fairly big, but the thickness of his shaft ((girth)) was what made it unbearable for the poor teenager.

Russian Empire bit on the back of his hand to prevent himself from screaming. Tears started forming in the corner of his eyes and he felt burning pain in his backside. It was just like his first time three years ago at that party.

Prussia slowly pulled out an inch of his girth and could see blood running down his shaft. He groaned and pushed back in, before pulling out and pushing back in again at a slow and steady pace. "A-ah... Wait... Prussia, please..." Russian Empire started to sniffle, more and more tears started running down his face as he was slowly being rocked back and forth on his desk.

Prussia huffed and licked away his tears, he loved it when Russian Empire cried for him. "This wouldn't have happened if you had just answered me. Did you know how lonely I felt without you and your letters? Did you know how many nights I waited for you? You know how much I preferred you over my wife that fucking her wasn't even an option for me anymore. You've ruined me, Rossiya. You've seduced me, so the best you can do is take responsibility for it."

Prussia pulled out nearly his entire length in, with his tip the only thing remaining inside before slamming back in with a quick snap. Russian Empire's head tilted back, his back arching as he bit his tongue to keep himself from being heard outside. Prussia kept going at his usual, fast and vigorous pace. Russian Empire's tongue bled due to him biting too hard.

He slowly felt his lower half becoming numb, he couldn't feel anything but burning pain. Usually after a while it would subside and become enjoyable, but somehow this time wasn't the case. Prussia was unusually rougher, but he knew that that's how Prussia liked it. He liked seeing him in pain, so he's probably liking this right now, which for the Russian Empire, meant that he's doing a good job and that this is Prussia's way of loving him.

Russian Empire continued to bleed, but Prussia couldn't care less. He loved the way his muscles were clenching around him, trying to resist and push him out. He looked at Russian Empire again, his beautiful face stained with tears, his eyes tired and puffy from crying while he covers his mouth with his forearm, biting on his own skin to keep himself quiet.

Prussia smirked and pulled away his arm from his mouth. He stopped thrusting for a moment and placed Russian Empire's long legs over his shoulder and held his wrists above his head. "Scream for me, Russland." Prussia whispered as he began pounding into him once more. "AH-! Mnnh! W-wait!! Please-! That hurts! Ah!" Russian Empire begged, he tried to quiet himself once more, but Prussia laid a harsh slap on his cheek. "I said scream, whore!"

Russian Empire began tearing up again as he did as Prussia demanded him to. "AH! P-Prussia!" Prussia grinned. He noticed that the door had slightly opened and saw a familiar face peeking through the crack. He grinned and looks back at Russian Empire. "Do you like it? Tell me! Tell me you like it!" Prussia groaned, his thrusts becoming sloppy, but rougher. "I-I love it-! Hngh!" Russian Empire moaned, though he could still only feel pain.

"Fuck! You really do love it! HAHA! Look at how hard you are! Fucking pervert!" Russian Empire didn't really like being degraded, but it's what Prussia likes, so he'll go along with it.

Russian Empire felt a familiar coil in his stomach, and Prussia knew it was about to come, too. He pulls out and makes Russian Empire stand up, turning him around to face his desk before pushing himself back in and began fucking the young Czar again whilst standing up. The younger male moaned when Prussia suddenly started stroking him.

"Ah! Ah! Wait- please don't! I'm gonna- mmhph!" Russian Empire, despite not wanting to, came all over his desk and all over the paperwork that he's been drowning himself for over a month. Prussia grins, he stopped thrusting into his young lover but kept stroking him.

Russian Empire's eyes were wide. He didn't want to cum like that. "W-why would you do that?! I was working so hard on these!" Russian Empire pulled himself away from Prussia, making Prussia's girth slip out of him as he started to grieve over his month's worth of hardwork. And what's worse is that they were all due next week.

Prussia started getting annoyed and Russian Empire began sobbing again. He grunted when he was pushed against the desk and bent over. "Then just do them again later and stop whining. I'm not done with you yet."

Russian Empire sniffled and Prussia shoved himself back in and started pounding into the young male again. "Ahh, fuck." Prussia cursed as he leaned over Russian Empire who was still quietly sobbing. He kissed the young Czar's cheek and said, "I love this. I love you. You know that, right?" Russian Empire could only nod and sniffle as strained moans left his lips.

Prussia smirked, gripping the tiny waist of the Czar before pinning their hips together as he releases inside of Russian Empire. When he pulled out, trails of cum and blood leaked out of him. Prussia sighed in content as he patted Russian Empire's back and fixed his pants, putting his shaft back where it belongs and left the office. Leaving the messy, and stained leader in his own office. He could barely move his legs.

-End-

______________________________
[SHO: Well that was quite abusive.]

Basic Information:
Russian Empire:
Became Czar at 16
Got married at 16
Had a child at 18
Child's name: USSR
Child's age in this fic: 1
Current age in this fic: 19
Height: 9'5
Size: 17"

Prussia:
Became Emperor at 19
Got married at 16
Had his first child at 16
First son's name: Second Reich
Had his second son at 19
Second son's name: Third Reich
Age at R.E's coronation: 20
Second Reich's current age: 7
Third Reich's current age: 4
Current age in this fic 23
Height: 8'7
Size: 12"

[SHO: This is my main headcanon for these two. I like the fact that even though R.E. is the biggest in both height and size, he's still the bottom because of his personality. Something about big, graceful men being undone is just so appealing to me.]

[SHO: R.E's like a giant puppy in his teen years. But he'll get a character development as he ages]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8.6K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...
39.4K 244 10
βŠΉβ‚Šβ”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†βœ§γ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆβ‚ŠβŠΉ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
326K 11.9K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
3.5K 83 9
So many reasons to hold back, so much questions not needing answers, so much moments all messed up. Both wanted each other but cannot say so, not eve...