Mini Festa with ARMY

By BTS-Community

Welcome to our Mini-Festa with ARMY! This is where we will host unique and engaging events that will run a w... More

MINI FESTA WITH ARMY
BTS & You
#Tag Fest - Bangtan Summer Camp Intro
Rules & Guidelines
Prizes
Frequently Asked Questions
Chapter 1 - The Application
Chapter 2 - Choose Your Mentor
Chapter 3 - The Boot Camp
Chapter 5 - The Goodbye Note
Bangtan Summer Camp - The Winners
Be The Spooky with Bangtan - INTRODUCTION
#TAG FEST
Beware The Supernatural - Flash Fiction Contest
BTS Spookylations
BTS - Spooky Puzzles
Spooky BTS lyrics - RE-WRITE THE SONG
Trick or treat - BTS Edition
GUESS A ...

Chapter 4 - The Grand Finale

137 3 2
By BTS-Community

The time has arrived for your presence to grace the stage. This is your moment to ignite the path towards a dazzling career and bask in the glory of well-earned fame. A mere breath's distance separates you from stepping into the spotlight. Are nerves tingling or excitement soaring? What resonates as the guiding melody within your heart?

Everything was going perfectly well, but at this critical moment, as it was your turn to step onto the stage, different music emanated from the speakers. You panicked. Yet, in that very moment, your mentor reached out, gently resting a reassuring hand upon your shoulder.

For dancer:

"Do you remember what I told you at the beginning? When you close your eyes and let the music take over, you don't need to know the steps to turn an ordinary dance into a magical spectacle."

🌟🌟🌟

For rapper:

„Close your eyes, let the beat take hold. Tap into the power of your unique style and let your words create a captivating spectacle. You are the visionary. Let the music guide your flow."

🌟🌟🌟

For vocalist:

"Did you not mention that you're familiar with our entire repertoire? While it's true we haven't practiced this particular song, but your voice is truly remarkable, and it will shine in any piece. All you need is to believe in yourself, and guess what? I believe in you!"

🌟🌟🌟

Did it uplift you a little? How did the finale unfold? Tell us about it.

Word count: 400 - 1000
Duration: 22nd July 12:01 AM EST to 28th July 11:59 PM EST

You can submit your story here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
235K 2.9K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
273K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...