Chifuyu's Secret Twin (Baji x...

By yonaheichou

Three years ago, around the time of the Moebius incident, she died at the hospital. When she woke up, another... More

Prologue
Leap 1: Ten Years in the Past
Leap 2: Apparently I'm your Girlfriend
Leap 3: How To Create A Strong Gang
Leap 4: Let's Kick Some Deities Butt
Leap 5: I Guess I Wasn't That Stealthy
Leap 6: Remember The Past
Leap 7: Operation Dragon Savior (Name Pending)
Leap 8: It's Showtime!
Leap 9: The Powerhouse Squad
Leap 10: We Need a New Manager Pronto

Leap 11: The Beginning of the End

63 6 1
By yonaheichou

While Takemichi recruits Senju Kawaragi, the other members are on standby. Chiaki decides to take this opportunity to revisit the hospital with two bouquets in tow—one for Izana, and another for Emma. 

'I didn't think one simple change could create such a big butterfly effect.' Chiaki thinks deeply. Once she reaches the hospital she bumps into someone. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." She sees the person is Draken. "Hey, you visiting Emma?"

Draken questions, "How did you- never mind, I forgot." Right after the girl visited the hospital, she had to admit her abilities to the tattooed man. 

She smiles, "I'm going there too. I want to introduce myself and catch her up to speed on the events happening. Maybe things will get so bad she'll wake up and slap some sense into her brother." She chuckles half-heartedly.

Draken looks down, "What about the other set of flowers?"

Chiaki looks down, "For Izana. I overheard them both were in comas for two years so when I got admitted, I went to see him."

The male smiles, "I see." Draken is glad that a sweet girl is willing to spend time with people she doesn't know personally. 

"Emma would be glad to have a new female friend when she wakes up."

-----------

A few days later Chiaki heads to Brahman's old base. 

"I figured you would be here." She claims as an older man turns towards her voice.

He frowns in confusion, "Who are you?"

The girl giggles, "Isn't it kind of rude not to know the person you've tried to recruit in the past?"

The girl's question confuses Akashi Takeomi even more. 

"Well, that's not important. I want to recruit you for the second-gen of Tokyo Manji."

The man laughs half-heartedly, "What makes you think I want to join?"

The girl smiles, "Because Wakasa and Benkei have already joined Mikey's side. Shouldn't we even the playing field?"

The man frowns, "How would you know that? Why would they?"

The girl looks down bitterly, "Haven't you heard of time leaping?"

Takeomi bellows out in laughter, "That's just science fiction! There's no way it's true."

The girl stares the man down, "You can laugh all you want but we both know it's true. Shinichiro's death, Mikey's impulsivity, Takemichi's goals, and my life. Everything steams from Shinichiro's time leaping abilities and we both know that."

Takeomi sobers up in seriousness, "Who are you really and what do you want?"

----------

August 31st at Musashi Shrine

The New Tokyo Manji Gang

Chiaki looks around at the turnout and smiles proudly, 'Now this is a gang.'

"I'm excited." Souya Kawata: 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji gang 4th Division vice-captain

"Hehe. It's been two years since the last meeting." Nahoya Kawata

"I've gathered 50 ex-members from the old Toman too!" Haruki Hayashida: 2nd generation Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd Division Captain

"As always, this uniform feels the most comfortable." Ryouhei Hayashi: 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd Divison Vice-Captain

"Thank you, Mitsuya-kun for providing this uniform for us, too." Atsushi Sendou, Kazushi Yamagishi, Takuya Yamamoto, and Makoto Suzuki: 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang 1st Division Members

"No problem at all!" Takashi Mitsuya: 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang 2nd Division Captain

"Taka-chan's thoughtfulness knows no bounds." Hakkai Shiba" 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang 2ns Division Vice-Captain

"Never thought I would downgrade to a Captain in my own gang, haha." Ken Ryuguji: 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang 1st Division Captain

"Stop joking or else some idiots may take you seriously." Seishuu Inui" 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang 1st division Vice-Captain

"I'm quite excited. Never been on the front lines before. I look forward to being your shadow Senju." Chiaki Matsuoka: 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang 5th Division Vice-Captain

"Don't be silly! I only became a captain because you didn't want to be. I'm looking forward to fighting with you." Senju Kawaraji: 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang 5th Division Captain

"2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang Kickoff Meeting will now commence!" Chifuyu Matsuno: 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang Vice-President

Takemichi Hanagaki: 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang President

Everyone looks at their new president in anticipation of his speech.

"First and foremost, I'd like to apologize to all of you." He bows down to everyone in the audience, "I'm sorry for getting you all involved. I lost to Mikey-kun in the battle of the 3 deities. It got me down, but I'm standing here now. I might not have the caliber of a gang leader and Toman's captain will always be Mikey-kun but during the battle of the three deities, I realized something. Mikey-kun is not the same anymore. I want to bring back the old Mikey-kun."

Everyone stares at the leader in seriousness until...

"BUT I WANT TO WIN AGAINST MIKEY-KUN! OUR GOAL IS TO DEFEAT THE KAANTOU MANJIJ GANG! I WILL WIN NO MATTER WHAT! I WON'T STOP EVEN IF I'M DEFEATED!" All the members smile in support and excitement. "SO, ALL OF YOU, LET'S TAKE BACK WHAT WE HAVE GIVEN UP! This isn't my fight alone."

"It's 'our' revenge."

----------

Chiaki sits on her balcony peering at the endless night before the fight. A long-haired man walks and it's next to her.

"Are you worried?" Baji turns to her. Chiaki, without turning her head sighs.

"I'm conflicted about these next events and my purpose here." Baji frowns at her riddled words as she has not revealed the next parts of the manga.

Chiaki continues, "This last battle is the most brutal. People end up dying, but I have to decide if I should let them or save them."

Unbeknowenst to them, the male version of the female stands behind the curtain to eavesdrop.

Baji's heart thumps in anxiety, "Save them of course! Why would you let them die?" He doesn't understand why its better for people to die.

Chiaki looks down bitterly, "It's more complicated than that. It's my life or theirs."

The girl knows if Takemichi dies, the manga ends with everyone's future (currently dead and alive) saved but where does that lead her? If her purpose was to create a better future for her favorite characters then would she cease to exist once Takemichi and Mikey fix everything? Would the body of Chiaki Matsuoka just rot into a corpse after the original owner dies?

Baji angrily argues about her vagueness, "Why does someone have to die? You saved Izana and Emma so what makes this fight so different?"

Chiaki pressures back, "Because if the future turns out to be the best-case scenario I may cease to exist. I wouldn't be inhabiting this body if there wasn't a purpose. If there's nobody to save, then there's no need for me to live in this world. Chifuyu would have to bury his real sister and you guys would all forget about me." Chiaki looks at Baji with anger and tears forming in her eyes. 

Baji inhales a sharp breath at the meaning of her words. The revelation hits him like a ton of bricks, but he takes a deep breath to gain strength.

"I'll remember even if I forget. I will make sure to find a way." Chiaki's eyes widen at the male's words.

Baji clarifies his words, "If you lose your purpose to exist then stay by my side instead. I'll keep you here no matter what."  He wraps an arm around the female's body and cups a hand onto her cheek. 

"Chiaki, I like you." Chiaki's body stiffens from the sudden confession. "I know you are with my best bud, but please give me an answer after the fight. I don't want my heart to be crushed before the fight."

The girl slowly opens and closes her mouth. Her heart beats a mile per minute as if it going to escape her body. Chiaki gets up and runs away not knowing what to do leaving the Toman captain all alone. Her face is bursting with redness. 

Baji puts his face in his hands contemplating his next move, "Great. I think I just screwed up everything."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that." A new voice enters the balcony conversation. Chifuyu squats next down to his best friend. 

Baji's heart beats in anxiety thinking his old vice captain heard everything.

"I'm sorry, Chifuyu. I know she's your girl, but I couldn't help myself."

Chifuyu stares down menacingly until he bursts out laughing. Baji looks at the blond in confusion until his laughter dies down. 

"She's not my girl. She's my twin sister."

Baji looks at Chifuyu as he processes his words. 

'Twin sister? They're siblings?'

"What?"

Chifuyu smiles, "I notice you guys have been spending time together alone and figured this might happen."

Baji counters, "But-."

"Things were complicated when we were younger so when she came back, we never really corrected the rumors. Everyone just assumed we were dating. Gross, actually." Chifuyu pats his bud on the back. "Well, If it's you, I don't mind but try not to get her arrested. That includes no setting cars on fire cause you are hangry."

Chifuyu walks out of the balcony leaving the other boy alone.

'Did I just get my future brother-in-law's approval?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 44 17
Ridor is her brother's biggest fan, she loves him to death. She doesn't really care about his plans. If she can change his mind, she will. If she can...
47K 1.3K 48
first of all this is just an idea that pop up in my head please I will continue the other story what will happen if you got reincarnated in anime but...
2.7K 222 27
What is it that kids do nowadays? Well, it seems like many of them (especially boys) enjoy running around with their friends, forming gangs. One spe...
325K 10.9K 64
(L/n) (Y/n) is the organizer of the Tokyo Manji Gang. She is known as one of the best and strongest fighters of all time. Being childhood friends wit...