COINCIDENCE - JOรƒO Fร‰LIX

By luvmyjoao

- adelina lopes is a famous model, she is antisocial unlike her best friend but, one encounter with an annoyi... More

0. introduction
1. asshole
2. embarrassing
3. comfort
4. match
5. flowers
6. date
7. kiss
8. theater
9. trip
10. mutual
11. stupid
12. official
13. bet
14. explanation
15. proposal
16. wife
17. feelings
18. dinner
20. love
21. family
22. important
23. seperation
24. public
25. understand
26. backstabber
27. moving
28. split
29. why
30. chance
AUTHOR NOTE!! (PLS READ)

19. party

1.1K 10 17
By luvmyjoao

ADELINA'S POV
i felt a body climb up next to me, cuddling me. i smiled, recognizing who it was.

i opened up my eyes to see joão, he had a smile on his face as well. "i missed you." he whispered, kissing my forehead.

"i missed you more." i whispered back, he chuckled lightly before closing his eyes.

"there is a party later, do you wanna go or stay here?" he asked. "i can go, if you want."

"i will stay if you want to." he said back.

"let's go for a bit." i said before pecking his cheek and closing my eyes.

he kissed me by surprise, i kissed him back, quickly. "i missed you so much." he spoke in between kisses.

i wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up, adjusting me on the bed. "you're tired, joão. you need sleep." i spoke back.

"i need you." he said back, pulling away. i smiled at him before kissing him again, caressing his face.

he moved his hand down to my thigh, squeezing it. i moved my hands down, feeling his abs under his shirt.

my mind moved from joão to his family, i began to feel nervous. i couldn't focus on kissing him and making him happy because i couldn't be happy myself.

i didn't want to disappoint him so i kept on kissing him, moving my hand around his abs. he pulled away, taking off his shirt.

with that slight eye contact, he seemed to notice i wasn't okay. i tried to kiss him again but he leaned away. "what's wrong?" he asked, concerned.

"it's nothing." i said, brushing it off. "no, talk to me." he fought back.

i looked away from him, feeling embarrassed. he took my hand in his, lying back down on the bed.

"what's been going on, adelina? talk to me, let me in." he spoke, softly. i looked at him, feeling sorry. "i'm nervous to meet your family." i whispered.

he smiled slightly, putting his finger under my chin and pulling my face towards him. "they love you, adelina. if anything, they are probably nervous. my mom has been asking me what your favorite food is so she can cook it and bring it to you." he chuckled, i smiled back.

"really?" i asked, looking at him. "yeah, i'm sorry if they talk too much, they're gonna embarrass me so much." he covered his face, groaning.

"no, it's cute! thank you." i spoke, almost in a whisper. he nodded before leaning in and kissing me again.

he pulled away, kissing me all over my face making me chuckle once again. "alright, let's sleep." he said with raised eyebrows.

i nodded, cuddling him as we both fell asleep.

i went to take a shower as joão got up and got ready. i finished quickly, putting on a gathered lantern sleeve light blue dress, i put on some hoop earrings and put my hair down.

i did my usual makeup, nothing too much before standing up and putting my heels on. i walked over to joão, he was sitting on the couch on his phone.

i sat down next to him, he put his phone away, staring at me. "you look cute." i said, looking at him.

"only cute? what about sexy, hot, attractive?!" he asked, offended. "you only look cute." i chuckled.

he took my hand in his, kissing it before leaning in and kissing me. i had missed him so much.

"i need you, joão." i spoke in between kisses, he pushed a strand of hair before my ear, sending shivers down my spine at his warm touch.

he moved my body closer to his, feeling me up with his hands. "let's stay, we don't have to go." he whispered into my ear before softly biting my earlobe, pulling it.

i unbuttoned his top, feeling his chest. he smirked into the kiss, noticing i liked it.

i wanted to stay with him, be with him, hold him all night but we had to go. "let's go, joão." i whispered, he pulled away. smiling at me before getting up.

he didn't let go of my hand, helping me get up as well. "you need to stop doing this to me." he complained, smirking.

"you're gonna be okay." i said, rolling my eyes.

we ended up having to speed over to the lobby and get into joão's car that he had rented. everyone was already at the party.

he let me pick a song for our ride, i gladly plugged my phone in and played 'daylight by taylor swift' (you can pick ur own song if u have a diff music taste.)

joão rolled his eyes, playfully and chuckled as the song played. i looked out the window, smiling.

when the chorus came, i started screaming out the lyrics making joão terrified. "you already have so much energy, i'm scared." he mumbled.

"can you please not get drunk tonight?" he asked, as we pulled up to the place. "no promises!!" i said before pecking him on the lips, squishing his face.

"i'm dragging you out of the party if i see you take a shot." he said, alarming me. "but what if i want to play a game?" i asked, annoyed.

"that's fine but don't drink with clara, you're gonna throw up all over me again."

"that happened one time, cheapskate!" i fought back, getting out of the car.

"alright, sorry. let's go!" he said, hiding a smile. he put his arm around me as we walked into the party.

georgina and cristiano walked up to us, greeting us. i smiled and waved to georgina. she waved back, matching my energy.

i haven't seen clara these few days, i wonder how she's doing. speaking of clara, andre and her walked over to us.

"hey guys! why so late?" andre asked, raising his eyebrows. cristiano laughed before exchanging looks with joão and andre. the three of them left, leaving clara, georgina and i.

"how is it going, guys?" i asked. "why were you guys late? tell us everything!" georgina said, taking my hand and leading me to the bar with clara.

"it's nothing, we just took a nap and ended up waking up early." i said with a straight face, hiding my smile. "aw come on, that's so boring!" georgina said, complaining.

"don't expect her to tell us a ton, i don't think they have even done it yet." clara said, chuckling. "maybe you still aren't over carlos." she mumbled, loud enough for the two of us to hear.

my heart dropped as i turned my head to her, is she really talking about him right now?

i turned my head, seeing georgina's confused look. "carlos? who is carlos?" she asked, puzzled.

"it's nobod—" i was interrupted by clara, "adelina's first love! she was convinced they were gonna get married. but i guess he got sick and tired of her because he broke up with her later on." she said, looking over at me.

she sounded weird, she was fucking drunk and talking shit. i felt uncomfortable, wanting to burst into tears. i couldn't cry because they would think i'm still into him.

i pushed through the two of them, running over to the bathroom. i ran to a stall, locking it after me and breaking into tears.

i felt a knock a couple of seconds later, it was georgina. "adelina, are you in there?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"i'll be out in a bit." i spoke back. she noticed i was crying from my shaky voice, making me groan.

i unlocked the stall, she put her arms around me, hugging me and asking me if i'm okay. i nodded, smiling at her.

she took a couple of makeup wipes out of her purse, wiping my messed up makeup.

"i always bring backup." she said, taking out mascara and lipstick. i appreciated her gesture, smiling softly.

"thank you." i said, almost in a whisper. "of course, i don't know what's gotten into clara but i'm sure she didn't mean to talk all bad like that. i also won't mention you know who since it seems you don't want to hear his name." she said back before hugging me.

"i'm sure joão is looking for you, let's go." she said with a smile before putting her arms around me and leading me back to the party.

i could see joão talking with andre and clara by the bar. he looked a bit stressed out, weird. he seemed to notice our presence, turning around and smiling to me.

"i'm tired, can we go home?" i asked. he nodded, putting his soda down before holding my hand and leading me out of the party.

everyone waved goodbye, joão seemed to notice i wasn't as happy as i was walking into the party.

"adelina." joão called my name as we sat in the car and i began to buckle my seatbelt. i looked up at him, curiously.

"i actually wanted to throw a party for you tonight, that's what all of this was. i know your birthday is coming up and i just wanted to do something nice." he began, looking nervous.

"i didn't know clara was gonna mention carlos, i told her to be mean to you so you can be confused and it can be an emotional rollercoaster but i stopped it all when i saw you run out and cry, i just panicked." he explained himself, looking disappointed in himself.

"you threw this party for me?" i asked, looking at him. he looked up at me before nodding.

"oh my god, i love y—" i saw his eyes brighten by the words i had almost said, "thank you, even though it ended up being chaos. parties just hate me." i chuckled, he nodded agreeing with me, laughing nervously before starting up the car.

i sat back in my seat, looking out the window. joão kept stealing glances at me but i just ignored it, he would look away and smile everytime.

when we made it back to the hotel, i didn't feel like going to my room. "can we walk around?" i asked, quietly. "are you sure you're fine with those heels? i have some shoes that i bought this morning after practice, do you want to wear them?"

i smiled, admiring him as he unbuckled his seatbelt and left, going from the other side and getting the shoes. he then closed the door and walked over to my side, opening up my door.

"joão, there is no way those are gonna fit me." i laughed, lightly. he laughed as well, noticing the difference. "do you want me to pick you up?" he asked.

"no it's fine, just put them on." i chuckled, he nodded, taking off my heels and putting his new shoes on.

i looked stupid with them on but it was better than those heels, "they look better on you than me." he complimented.

i put my hand on his shoulder, pecking his lips before getting out of the car. he closed the door after me, locking the car and walking with me.

"there is a pastry shop nearby, we should get some cupcakes." joão said, looking at me. i nodded, walking where the pastry shop was.

i sat down on a bench outside of the shop as joão went inside and bought cupcakes. he told me he knew what kind of cupcakes i wanted and that i should rest.

i was zoning out until joão tapped me, walking over to sit next to me. "they look so good!" i said, excitedly.

i was about to take one and taste it until he stopped me, taking a candle and lighter out of his pocket.

he added the small candle on top of my cupcake before lighting it. "make a wish." he said quietly, admiring me.

i smiled before closing my eyes and making a wish. i wished that this moment would stay forever, i felt like i was home near him, also wished that joão can know how proud everyone is of him.

i opened up my eyes, blowing out the candle. he applauded before kissing my forehead and lips.

"let's take a picture!" he said, taking out his phone. before i could even process what was going on, he kissed my cheek, taking a picture.

"i look bad!" i complained, hitting him lightly. "who cares? i look good." he said, staring at the picture.

i rolled my eyes before taking a bite of my cupcake, "shit this is good! try it." i gasped, handing it to him.

we traded cupcakes, "alright give me mine back." i said, handing him his.

"no, i like yours better." he said before taking a bite again. "that's so unfair! give it back." i groaned, trying to take it back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 422 8
๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ยฐห–โžด ๐’‚ ๐’‹๐’–๐’…๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’! โœฉโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โi came around to put it down for ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’๐’๏ฟฝ...
30.4K 490 25
Former best friends displaced by fate, but fate brings them back together and has so much more in store for them. So much more unexpected twists, smi...
12.1K 267 31
โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆž Arya and her best friend yasmina both are living the life in barcelona. Modelling together, partying together and living together. The two go t...
47.8K 833 30
Joao felix, catches his eye on Ellie Adam's at the World Cup before show. At the beginning everything seems so simple until their secret romance gets...