Tensura / The Void Watcher

Door SoulTse

{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adve... Meer

Introduction: Arc 1: The rise of a new god
Chapter 1: Adding Primordials
Interlude: Noir and Bleu
Chapter 2: A banquet showdown
Interlude 2: Dragonic memories
Chapter 3: A Walpurgis rebirth
Chapter 4: Dreams unfold
Chapter 5: Molten Ice
Thanks! (A/N)
Chapter 6: Testing,Testing.
Chapter 7: Aftermath
Chapter 8: A ghostly return
Chapter 9: Once a Sith
Chapter 10: Not getting dull
Chapter 11: Plans and meetings
Chapter 12: Swords and ice
Chapter 13: The Caretaker and the Child (I)
Chapter 14: The Caretaker and the Child (II)
Chapter 15: Minor spars
Interlude 3: Rain's one-day diary
Chapter 16: To remember
Chapter 17: A surfacing threat (I)
Chapter 18: A surfacing threat (II)
Extras: Notifications
Chapter 19: There the bar goes!
Origin chapter 1: God's Diary: A history
Origin chapter 2: God's Diary: A god and a mortal
Origin Chapter 3: God's Diary: An encounter
Chapter 20: Upgrade investment
Chapter 21: Night walk
Chapter 22: A dream of conversations
Chapter 23: A short breakout
Chapter 24: The fiery blaze
Chapter 25: The 501st legion
Chapter 27: The imminent fight
Chapter 28: The lost ones (I)
Chapter 29: The lost ones (II)
Chapter 30: A conspiracy's start
Chapter 31: The end of peace
Chapter 32: A tempest unleashed
Chapter 33: Holy-Demonic clash: The Blue Death
Interlude 4: Morgan Le Fay (Fate)
Chapter 34: Holy-Demonic clash: A turning point
chapter 35: Holy-Demonic clash: Operation Queller
Chapter 36: Holy-Demonic Clash: Frozen delusions
Chapter 37: Holy-Demonic Clash: Timely reinforcements
Chapter 38: Holy-Demonic Clash: The Sisters (1)
Chapter 39: Holy-Demonic Clash: My Equal (2)

Chapter 26: A beneficial merchant

577 25 2
Door SoulTse

Feels pretty good to upload again after personal life businesses,along with plannings regarding future storyline and further arc's development which will be focusing more on the elements of crossovers that features characters and things that you guys may know or not know about from other series and franchises. (Story planning)

Once again,this arc right now will still be focusing more on the Tensura universe,while future arcs will start to more elements of crossovers than what we currently already have in the current Arc 1 of the story.

Finally got a decently long holiday so I can spare some more time to be invested on writing and thinking.  I'm also planning to do some extremely minor edits on previous chapters to make the story experience better and way clearer to understand since some of you guys stated some real useful suggestions that I promise to put em in action!

So,I finally got time to finish this chapter and publish it. Thanks for all the support till now,and let's get back started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

After introducing the new elite 501st legion and appointing Rain as the commander whenever Rimuru isn't commanding them himself,they had a brief discussion about the roles of the 501st when they are stationed at Tempest.

"Why not make it this way?" Veldanava suggests. "The 501st will act as security forces along with the normal Tempest security whenever they are not on mission,strengthening the level of protection that is being offered."

"Agreed." Rimuru said, crossing his arms. "They are the best our military currently has to offer,even if they are not I wouldn't just throw them on random missions elsewhere."

"By the way,Veldanava." Guy pointed at the god as he asked. "Didn't you say that more of Rimuru's military would receive the new advanced upgraded gears?"

"Yes?"

"Again,I really recommend you guys to give them things to separate themselves from one another depending on different corps and commands,like how Rimuru's did with blue."

"Oh that. Actually,I had already thought of all of them." The god chuckled,before snapping his fingers to materialize a few of those helmets and armor sets,but different in design to be shown as examples.

"This one without any designations are the ones that focus on Tempest security,pure white shiny ones."

"This one with red will be for the fourth corps under Benimaru,which will also be called Tempest Shock troopers.

"This,on the other hand,will be the first corps that are experts for more grueling and green environments while some of them would be Star Wolf riders."

"For Shion's army,as tanky and durable as they already are,they would be wearing these purple ones to give them more protection,increasing their durability even further than they are. The purple color and their high survivability would be a nightmare for the enemies."

(Quick A/N: I love these Battlefront 2 mods! Sad that EA just left the game like that..)

"Lastly,Souei's shadow squad,along with some other intelligence branches would be receiving these specialized stealth armor,suiting their reconnaissance spy missions with their unique functions.such as appearance mimics,and disable visibility of the armor."

"Damn cool,you really did all the planning in that short time?" Rimuru asked in surprise,mostly about how competent and fast his friend is.

"Yeah. I had only prepared the gears for the 501st for now. But in later days,within this week,I will create more machines to produce different gears for separate corps. And with a month of two,the entire Tempest military would be revamped!"

"Hold on. What about the Orcs and Dragonewts?"

"They will still be receiving new weapons,but now armors as their race already gave them a very impressive protection. However,their current armor textures and materials will be upgraded too."

"Last question,Velda. What kinds of materials did you use in those machines that mass produced all these advanced gears?!"

"That's a secret,haha!" Veldanava giggled while Rimuru sighed in irritation.

"But I can tell you that even if their quality might have slight differences,even the worst quality of them can't be destroyed by unique-grade weapons and can stand up against higher grade weapons pretty fairly!"

Everyone's stunned by his answer,even the ones already wearing the armor.

'Wow,I never knew how strong and durable this armor really is till now..' Gravis and Garvoc,the 2 troopers second-in-command of the 501st legion, thought while sweat dropping.

"You are really doing an awful LOT in this,big brother." Velgrynd muttered.

"Indeed I do. Even if this might seem to be a bit too much above the current world's military power level,this is needed. The world now is too chaotic,on the outside and the inside. To unite them again and burn some of their evil intentions away,we need a new power to rise up,above all others." Veldanava stated,determined.

"Not active invasions and actions,but a passive act to serve a suitable amount of intimidation of military force in reserve,while protecting my people at the same time. You are really good at knowing the minds of the people." Rimuru praised his methods,admiring its efficiency.

How was he so sure? Simple,he experienced it before.

Back in the most ancient times before he was reincarnated for the second time as a slime,he IS the powerhouse,his ways and strength earned him the respect of all humans and nations which ensured a relatively secured peace for a long time.

This time,the powerhouse would be Tempest and its military.

As the meeting went on,Rain suddenly remembered something on today's schedule.

"Pardon me,but my lord,you are supposed to head to the country of Blumund and discuss matters with Mr.Myourmiles right now on your time table!" The maid reminded her dedicated master,causing him to shout in surprise.

"Oh shit,I almost forgot such a thing!" Rimuru shouted. "Eh,you guys have a little tour and good time around Tempest for now,I gotta go real quick!"

"Oh,safe trips to you then!" Velgrynd said,wishing him safe travels.

"Guess it can't be prevented." Guy smiled while shrugging,as Rimuru headed out of the room in slight hurry for his rushing schedule.

As Rimuru had left the scene,the remaining ones decided to start on another subject to discuss.

"So,mind if I ask how did the matters with the Kingdom of Falmuth go?" Veldora asked as he remembered the country that attacked Tempest before.

"Diablo's the one in charge,I'm not. But I can still give you some information about it. Everything is going extremely well that the process was accelerated,from Diablo's informants,they say that due to the fear and respect many held for Veldanava-sama caused them to choose to side with Youm,while some nobles still held distaste for him."

"Then that means?" This time,it's Gravis's turn to raise his curiosity.

"That means that things are going mostly well,however new unstable factors have risen. There are nobles that sided with Youm for various reasons,and there are nobles that stood against them,opposing the idea of Youm becoming the new king." Rain replied,causing the commander to nod in understanding.

"Wouldn't the Western Holy Church be aware of all the fuss? It's clear that in this situation displayed here that there could be a potential Civil war in Falmuth between Youm's faction and the others?" Velzard said,pointing out the unmentioned parts.

"Perhaps I can help on this." Looking towards the source of the voice,Guy suggested with a proud grin.

"If you mean meeting with Luminous,count me in." Veldanava said. "She is the so-called 'god' to those bunch anyway. Also,I did strengthen Tempest's military strength by a ton,but that doesn't mean they should always be in action."

"I remember from what I was told by my lord,Luminous Valentine could be considered an ally as she doesn't hold any ill will towards us,even hoping for a friendly relationship." Rain added.

"That's only her. The Church is a very complicated system so we are quite safe to presume that she is not in control of everything,she being friendly doesn't mean all those underlings would simply comply. Heck,not many even know who their god in the religion truly is,we all know she HAS to keep her real identity a secret to most!" Guy responded with slight annoyance as he never really liked such complicated things.

"So,it would be for the best if we make assumptions that in case Luminous didn't do something stupid,but the Church did something stupid. Those people only recognise her as the god,they probably treat big brother as a fake.." Velgrynd spoke from the side.

She never really liked the Church,neither did Velzard due to their false beliefs,even if Veldanava didn't mind at all and even agreed in order to let Luminous have a better time and minus those troubles.

Don't get it wrong,they don't hate Luminous,they just don't like the idea of the Church itself.

"And if such truly happened,it's a very high chance that it's those Crusaders,knights and the Seven Luminaries."

"Seven Luminaries?" Velgrynd and Veldora asked,not knowing what or who they were.

"Highest consultants of the Church,basically the group with most power in the organization. Before they were okay,but now they are just a bunch of old 'powerful' humans that's greedy and selfish as hell."

"What do you mean 'powerful'?" Velgrynd asked Guy as he finished,the latter replied with laziness.

"I mean that they think high of themselves but in truth they are not even that powerful. Surpassing the average level of Enlightened humans wasn't something that deserved such pride."

"If they truly did act foolishly,we will show them who's the boss." Garvoc chuckled as he played the blaster pistol in his hands,with Gravis,Rain and Veldanava nodding in agreement.

"Exactly. Considering the levels of our revamping military and the executives of Tempest,alongside with the 501st legion,I have absolute confidence that if the Church attacked with their Crusaders in lead,we would crush their dreams effortlessly." The true god stated,facts that aren't an overestimation.

"Don't forget about us." Velzard said,making a V sign with her left hand.

"And me,of course! Kuhahaha!" So did Veldora as he laughed in iconic style.

"Count me in then,I'm on this side obviously." So did Velgrynd.

"Alright! Dead obvious that the power balance is long gone!" The red haired mediator shouted,but not in displeasure. "But this time,I don't care at all. In fact,I would love to join your side to reunite the world."

"Ho,the mediator ditching his job?" Rain teases Guy,causing him to groan in annoyance.

"Shut it,Rain. Being a mediator now is meaningless anyway. Plus,times will change. It's the moment to let things get different again." He said as he looked at Veldanava with a grin.

"It indeed is." The god replied,while walking towards the door.

"Wait,where are you going?" Velgrynd asked,stopping him in his tracks.

"I still have to assist in the distribution of the new equipment to all of Tempest's military apart from the 501st,you know?" He said. "And after dealing with the army's part,I still have the navy's part."

"Navy?"

"Velzard can answer that. I have a rather tight schedule today,so I will be seeing you all later." He emphasized as he left the room to continue his projects in his own room,leaving a confused Velgrynd,who turned her attention to her big sister.

"What did he mean by that?"

"He's probably on his way to turn all those blueprints,weapons and technologies of another universe into reality. All of those being collected by Rimuru during his adventures and quests."

"I know our big brother is in fact the creator of universes,multiverses and much more,in short he is the god of literally everything,above everything,the one and only true god. But he doesn't have the habit of traveling across his different creations."

"Velgrynd.." Velzard sighed as she couldn't help but felt dumbfounded by her understanding. "Who is the extension of our brother's will? The one who was his hand?"

"Satoru Mikami,as he now renamed himself Rimuru tempest."

"Can he travel across different universes apart from the one we are currently in?"

"Of course! I believe that his ability to do so is even beyond my level-oh,I understand what you meant now."

"Then I think it's clear who collected all this technology that this world's creatures don't possess?" The Ice dragon grinned,as her little sister now understood her words.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru's POV:

After teleporting myself to Blumund,I'm now on my adventure on finding where Myourmiles is in this quite vast kingdom.

'Where is his shop..? He told me where it was before quite some time already but..'

That's what I thought as I kept trying to find my way on the streets. It's quite a lucky fact that people only knew my name,not my voice nor my face. Since if it's the fact,then I wouldn't be able to find my way in peace.

Still taking me a good while,however,it will not take any of my time soon.

Why? Blumund's a quiet peaceful country and whenever there's a big fuss going on,large enough that even I could hear without using my skills,it's 60% something about Myourmiles because his job often attracts trouble to him.

And this one's quite a big deal that I could hear men shouting and probably having a big fight.

"I should have a look at that mess there,it doesn't hurt to walk a few streets..." I silently said as I started heading towards the location that I pinpointed with my advanced senses.

After walking for a little while,the world did verify my guess as when I arrived at the scene,the view of people fighting in front of his store immediately came into view.

'They aren't planning to stop this mess anytime soon before a winner emerges,huh? Heck,that's straight down annoying to another extent,I'll do him a favor this time.'

"Hey,who the hell are you?" Suddenly,a man with a stick on his hand shouted at me after noticing my stares at them fighting. However,I'm not even intimidated by him in the slightest.

Can't blame him for judging me on my body appearance though. This body I'm currently using although looks surprisingly similar,if not identical to my body of my first reincarnation on coincidence.

However,it's shorter in height. And since the appearance of my first reincarnation does look the exact same as the current human body I'm using,before my cyan long hair wasn't even that long as it's now,because this was Shizu's body originally?

Anyway,seeing my calm reaction remaining unchanged,that dude straight up walked towards me as I tried to get closer to the scene due to my curiosity and goal.

"Oi! You,blue haired! Weaklings like ya aren't supposed to be here,not mentioning how close you are to me now! Now screw off and return to your business!" He threatened me with his stick on hand,with a disgusting cocky smile.

Sigh,humans. Some of them just don't change,no matter the age,the time.

I tried to ignore his empty threats as I continued walking towards the store, passing the fight,though it didn't work out as it should have for the best,as my shoulders were being grabbed by that stupid punk again.

"You little shit,can't you hear me?!"

That's it,I'm not just going to stand there and do nothing.

The man then swung his weapon towards me,but I didn't even bother to dodge it.

"What-" Seeing me unharmed,not even moving surprised him before I swiftly punched him into the ground in annoyance.

'Rather weak for talking that loud.' I thought as I lifted my fist from his face that's no stuck inside the rocky ground.

"What the hell? Get that brat!" Turning my head,a few more of that man's companions abandoned their own fight and instead charged towards me with all different kinds of weapons. Mace,bat,or even some daggers.

But does that concern me?

Nope.

I simply waited and watched as one of them tried to hit me with his mace,however with one little touch from my finger it was shattered into pieces,shocking him before kicking him in his gut as he fell unconscious.

I didn't even use any force,the force I put in my strikes to these idiots was just like a baby's to me,to them however,probably like a mountain falling on them.

"Kill her!"

The one that wielded a bat charged ferociously,but he lost his chance when I appeared in front of him instantly and grabbed his head,slamming it against the other one with a dagger,causing both to faint.

"Please check your capabilities before screaming that loudly." I said with a monotone voice to the rest of them still standing,intimidated by me.

"Tsk,a girl shouldn't have that much power to take experienced mercenaries down like that! Who the hell are you?!" One of them pointed at me shouting.

Not bothered to give him a proper answer,I pulled that trashtalker with my skill,Azathoth, through thin air towards me and gave him a chop on the shoulders,knocking him unconscious like his friends.

"First off. Don't underestimate your opponents with their appearance." I said,turning my attention to the two last standing men.

"Second,the most goddamn important fact that you will remember for eternity. That I'm a fucking man."

I released an extremely tiny portion of my aura at them,which made them roll their eyes,falling to the ground with their minds ravaged.

"If you can't even withstand this puny level of intimidation,your utter lack of strong willpower wouldn't qualify for your own claims,fool." I said under my breath as I passed through their unconscious bodies and headed inside towards the store,ignoring the stares and gazes of the passerby and the people that those idiots were fighting before my intervention.

"H-hello,how may I help you?" The waitress serving at the counter asked me as she stuttered nervously after witnessing what I did.

Well,most people would act like that when you see a man single handedly stop all that fighting outside,before casually walking inside the store and talking to you,it's logical.

"Can you notify Mr.Myourmiles that a friend of his came to have a meeting booked before in advance around this time period?" I asked.

"Surely! But could you please tell me your name so I can verify the records?"

"Oh,I forgot about that. I'm Rimuru Tempest,and I'm confident that I have records regarding the details of the scheduled meeting."

"........" Upon hearing my words,she displayed the expression of shock all over her face and was stunned,

Ah,I forgot how much my name meant now.

"Uh,hello?" I tried to stir things up a bit and waved at her,snapping her back to reality.

"Y-yes! There is a meeting scheduled for both of you! P-please follow me to the room if you m-may!"

'Maybe I shouldn't just say my name out loud,even if there's only a waitress in the lobby.' I said to myself in my mind as I followed the lead of the waitress towards the meeting room.

However,before even getting close to the room,I can already hear the noises of a middle aged man shouting inside along with numerous voices,perhaps an argument is up?

We walked past a few rooms before arriving at the room at the end of the long hallway. The waitress bowed and quickly went back to her position while I stood outside,hearing all the words coming from inside.

'Let's see what's going on.' I thought as I opened the door to see Myourmiles sitting on a chair and a few other men besides him,seemingly his guards. And another white haired young noble shouting at him.

"Don't think of getting away so easily,Myourmiles! I hired some skilled fighters already,and I promise you that you will regret what you did to our deal!" He said as he then laughed.

Myourmiles and his guards on the other hand,kept on staring on that cocky noble before noticing my entrance.

"What's happening?" I asked as I scanned the room with my gaze,getting more and more annoyed unconciously every moment as obstacles kept on interfering with my schedule today.

"Rimuru-sama! You are here! I thought you would be a bit late." Noticing my presence,Myourmiles said, surprised.

"And I'm not. What are you doing now?" I asked the merchant.

"Oh,pardon me. I was just dealing with this ex-business partner of mine who violated our deal." He said as he stared back at the noble.

"What the hell do you mean by that,old prick?! And who is this woman here! Have some manners before I carve them into your head! We are discussing about-"

Before he could finish barking nonsense,I glared at him with a serious dark gaze,causing him to stop in fear.

"Listen here." I gave up on holding my annoyance and stepped up. "I don't know what or which noble you are,and I certainly don't care a bit. But if you would kindly shut up and leave as you are now taking me and Myourmiles supposed meeting time into waste."

"G-gah! I have my elite soldiers outside! They are going to rush any second after they deal with your little guards,Myourmiles!" Instead of choosing to kindly shut up and leave,he chose to continue spitting nonsense at us.

"Oh,those idiots?" I said,taking their attention. "Yeah,I knocked all of them out. Now can you please get out?"

"W-what?! Impossible,I would not be fooled by some random peasants lies!-"

"I won't say twice. Pack up and get out."

"Eek! Fine,consider yourselves lucky,Myourmiles!" The noble after declaring such,immediately escaping my sights.

After a few seconds of silence as we watched him disappear for good,Myourmiles finally spoke as he thanked me for helping him out.

"Phew! Thanks for the save,Rimuru-sama. I'm growing tired of handling him already."

"That's nothing. We are friends,after all. But I did come to discuss potential investments that would benefit both of us." I said as I looked at a nearby chair. "May I have a seat?"

"Of course!"

"Thank you." I sat down and looked at Myourmiles with a smug look. "First,let me show you something."

I opened my personal space and pulled out a bowl of hot,fresh ramen out of it and handed it over to Myourmiles,who stared at the food with curiosity.

"This is.." He said while observing.

"We call this Ramen. A new recipe that I had developed a while ago that was already spreaded across all Tempest restaurants of my nation,Tempest. It has received an excellent reputation from customers alike,and I would like you to have a try of it first."

I then manifested a pair of chopsticks and gave them to the merchant as he took a few bites of the food.

"Oh my! Delicious!" A perfect response that I wanted to hear.

"It's good,isn't it?"

"Indeed it is,it's better than many expensive foods that I had eaten my entire life!"

"We can now discuss my offer. I would like to request you to be a main supplier of some of these resources on the list to produce this Ramen as we will serve it across the stores along the main road to Blumund."

I said as he patiently listened to me.

"However,in turn,you may also sell it at stores that are under your management too,I believe you have quite a lot of them,don't you?"

"But Rimuru-sama,you won't be able to, well,monopolize the profits?"

"I asked you to be the main supplier,it's only natural that you get something in return."

I expected Myourmiles, as a professional merchant,would at least think for a while before making the final decision,however...

"I would love to agree to the deal,Rimuru-sama!"

Wow...

"Wait,are you sure? don't you need some time to think about it?"

"There is no need. It's a suggestion from you,and it's a great suggestion! I'm sure it would bring profits to both of us."

"You know,my idea to get rich never misses a single beat,fufu." I leaned in front of him and whispered.

"It certainly is."

"Now." I then leaned back and sat properly on the chair,leaning out my hand. "Do we have a deal?"

"We certainly do." He took my hand as we shook hands while laughing ominously as we thought of the money we can make through this.

"Oh,it's almost lunch time now. Are you all hungry? Here!"

I asked before grabbing some extra bowls of fresh Ramen from my personal space as I opened another portal and handed them to everyone else inside the room.

"Oh,thank you Rimuru-sama. I'm a bit hungry too." Myourmiles expressed his gratitude,before starting to enjoy the delicacy in front of him.

"Whew! I thought that Rimuru-sama,the demon lord would be a lot scarier when Myourmiles told us about you."

One of the guards sighed as he unwrapped the packets that contained the chopsticks.

"Oh,well." I chuckled as I did the same while watching everyone having their lunch-of-the-day. 

"I'm not going to be that scary to everyone like how I did to that noble."

However,a sudden unexpected call from Diablo caused me to stop and answer it.

"What is it?"

"My lord,according to my pawns at Falmuth,the Western Holy Church tried to make contact with my other pawn,Reyheim, the Archbishop of the Falmuth church."

(A/N Again: I love the clone wars.)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24K 537 11
With the events of the Hundred Year War over, peace reigned over the four nations, and the Avatar's Guardian is going to have a way more of a wild ri...
200K 8.3K 78
"Raphael stop! Don't do this" "I'm sorry master. My priority is your safety." "yo-your killing them! Stop!" "I have their consent. For ma...
2.1K 52 8
An advanced AI named Cortana awakens in the form of a slime monster. Despite her diminutive and gelatinous new body, Cortana retains the vast memorie...
57.2K 1.9K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...