๐—œ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...

By Nanjine_xo

๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด; ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† "๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ... More

โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š’๐šโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š” โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›? โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐š„๐š—๐š๐š’๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ '๐šƒ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š’๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

305 16 0
By Nanjine_xo

We've been through so much.

Chika lightly knocked me on the head with her knuckle and then ruffled my hair up. Whining, I shooed her away while desperately trying to fix my hair, I needed to look perfect for graduation and pictures.

Every day together has been special and one of a kind, though I doubt I could recall all of it.

"Woah! The pictures turned out so good!" My eyes glittered as I pointed at the graduation picture with delight. Hori and Yuki quickly shuffled behind me to get a closer look and I smiled brightly as they both held looks of joy from the photo.

Most of the memories have vanished with the flow of the wind, but many of them are still saved closely.

The wind blew into my hair, causing me to spit and throw my hands about as I tried to get it out of my face. As my hair rested back to behind shoulders, my eyes lit up at the sight of Tooru who stood a few steps before me and my lips curved into a smile.

I'm sure they're..

—————————

School trip

"Kyoto! Fall leaves! Temples!" Yuki gasped out as her lips curved into a wide smile, her hands hanging in the area as she bounced around in excitement. Ishikawa frowned at her but I was quick to support her with her joyful mood. "The fall leaves are so pretty! Look at those colours!" I spun around before stopping in front of Yuki who nodded her head eagerly with what I was saying.

Her head turned left and right, right and left before she stopped and pointed at the trees surrounding us. "Look at all the trees-!" She got cut off as Ishikawa covered her mouth with his hand, not wanting to hear another peep from out of her mouth. "Yoshikawa, cool your jets" he looked away for a second before a hand came flying at his head. "Tooru, don't boss me around!" She whacked him with annoyance.

"Yuki! Don't hit him!" I gasped as I pulled her hands away from his head as he deflated in expression and rubbed at the place she had hit him. I then frowned at Hori and Miyamura who were mumbling on about stuff from behind us, not bothering to help me in this situation at all. "He deserves it [Yn], just let me do this!" She wined while flapping her arms around, trying to get away from my grip on her.

"Forward! Let's continue the journey!" I then cheered out, letting go of Yuki's arms which caused her to almost fall from the sudden chance of position. I marched forward and further down the path, gesturing the others to follow me to which they soon did. "What's with you and the trees you two, they're not special" Ishikawa groaned lightly as he held his hands in his pockets. I gasped and stopped right where I stood, making him bump into me.

"How dare you say such things to the beautiful trees, they're so pretty!" I then lightly smacked him on the arm before hooping my arm around Yuki's and continuing to walk down the path, closing my eyes and puffing my cheeks up in annoyance from the rude things Ishikawa said just then about the nature surrounding us. I had to stop once again when a figure came into view, the bushy green hair was enough to tell me who it was.

"Took you guys long enough!" Iura held a bright grin as he called out to us before we stopped right in front of him. "Hey, Shu" Ishikawa greeted him with a monotone voice, a bit tired already. "Iura! It's so great to see you!" I bounced up and down with a new found energy, to which he scratched at his cheek with a light pink dusted on them. Iura was a great friend and person to be around.

"Yo!" Yuki greeted him enthusiastically too, smiling softly at him. "No one else is here though" Ishikawa then butted in and looked at him with confusion "not a single soul!" Yuki was quick to add after Ishikawa. "I bet your yelling scared them off" Ishikawa muttered, turning his head towards Yuki with a slight glare "what was that?!" She was quick to bark at him. This whole time, Iura held a blank stare towards them, still smiling as before.

"Check this out!" Ignoring the twos banter, he pulled out a bag that he had been holding "souvenirs from the shop up ahead!" He raised the bag over his head with a cheery smile. Everyone deadpanned at that, this was day one of the trip and he already had a bag of souvenirs? "They looked too good to pass up!" He then explained as he moved the bag to the side. "That's how they get you, Iura! They make it seem like it's too good to not get!" I frantically explained with a long sigh.

"Oh, is that right?" Iura scratched at his chin, frowning slightly before looking over to his bag. "Shu, what are you doing loading up when we haven't even been to the hotel yet?" Ishikawa asked with question in his tone, staring at his friend with a sweet smile to try and get an answer. "Don't mind that, I wanna see what's in the bag!" I got closer before pushing my head into the bag to see what he had gotten from the shops, first day or not, he could've gotten some real goodies.

—————————

Yuki flopped onto the bed, hugging her hands around the pillow before letting out a long sigh of relief. "The beds so soft!" She kicked her feet lightly, smiling with joy as she snuggled into the hotels bed. "No way, really?" My eyes lit up before I jumped right next to her, digging my body into the mattress that sucked my back into a comity position. She was right, this bed was so soft and cozy!

"This room is even better than I expected!" Hori grinned as she looked around the room, hugging a pillow close to her chest as she sat on the other side of yuki. "They said we're free until dinner, but there's nothing to do" sighing, yuki dug her cheek into the pillow before resting her eyes closed. "Yeah, want to hit up another room?" Hori turned to the girl with a smile. I perked up and sat up in an instant "let's go to the boys room! Whoo!" I then got out of the bed and yuki was quick to sit up too.

"That's the spirit, I'll stay behind but you two have fun!" Hori grinned as she stood up beside me and helped Yuki to her feet. "It's great that it's just Miyamura, Ishikawa and Iura, that means it won't be awkward for us to just rock up cause they have no random people in there with them" I stretched my legs out as I spoke my thoughts with a soft smile. Yuki nodded before heading to the room door and opening it, holding it open for me to walk through before she closed it behind her with a click.

—————————

I groaned as I stood at the boys door, Yuki had ditched me for a friend that she saw along the way. "Oi! Open up!" I banged on the door with my knuckle, getting impatient and annoyed from now being the only one who was here. Ishikawa opened it before looking down at me with a surprised stare "[Ln]? What are you doing here?" He leaned on the doorway, I blushed lightly as I looked over the yukata he was wearing before looking around for anyone else in the hallways. I turned my head to the side and glared at the empty space "Yuki was gonna come visit you with me but she ditched."

Ishikawa sighed lowly at that, but he held a smile on his face. "I got worried for a second there, thought there was an issue" he stepped out into the hallway and then closed the door behind him. "Did you get bored just sitting in the hotel room?" He smiled as he asked, now leaning on the wall beside him. I nodded and rubbed at my neck "it's nice in there and all but it lacks entertainment, Hori didn't even wanna leave the room for some odd reason" I looked down at the floor as I spoke.

I looked around and then looked at the boys door "is Miyamura and Iura in there?" I asked, not wanting to keep him out for too long if they were waiting on him. "Shu knocked back asleep after the bath and.. Miyamura went out on a walk, he's uh, deadly allergic to bath water but he didn't wanna embarrass himself by saying that to the others so I made a quick lie and said he was on his period" Ishikawa explained frantically, lying straight through his teeth and even thinking I'd believe it too.

Allergic to bath water? Not just that but why need an excuse for that? "Ishikawa, him being on his period is even worse of an excuse than him being allergic to bath water is" my eyes widened at the confusion as I spoke, how could anyone have believed that? I turned my head towards the left of me now that I heard approaching footsteps, I watched with curiosity as Miyamura headed over to us, his hair slightly damp and a towel in hand. I raised an eyebrow and then crossed my arms. "How'd you clean yourself with that allergy of yours?"

"Huh?" Miyamura looked over me with wide eyes, confused as ever at my sudden question. "Ishikawa here told me about your bath water allergy, do you need some type of special water to wash yourself or something?" I smiled innocently, pretending to be asking genuinely, play into the naivety and they'll believe it. "Uh, yes, I need.. special water" that was his last words before entering the room and closing the door behind him. I snorted to myself lightly before turning my heel to face the other direction to Ishikawa.

"Well, I won't bother you any further, your little lies and excuses have certainly made my night a bit more pleasant" I smiled and held my hands behind my back. Ishikawa folded his arms and looked away slyly "pfft, what lies? I never heard a single lie" he played it off and I just went along with it. "My mistake, anyways, talk to you later!" I flashed him a quick smile before lightly jogging down the hallway to meet up with Hori and Yuki before showers and dinner time.

—————————

"Woah, look! There are maiko here!" Iura smiled brightly, pointing over to the maiko that stood around in a small group together. At the loud declaration, Yuki quickly shoved him with one hand "don't point!" as he tumbled to the floor, I snorted. She was right, pointing and shouting at them was rude, he was making a scene for no reason. "Woah! Hey there, ladies!" Ishikawa started shouting out with a smile, waving like a mad man.

My eyes widened and I gasped, with a scrunched up expression I looked down and then punched him in the gut with one fist. "Don't be a pest, Ishikawa!" I then yelled, lifting my head up and narrowing my eyes at him, annoyed at the outburst. "You two have no idea how to behave in public!" Yuki started bashing the two of them for their stupidity, throwing her fists in the area. I nodded along with her while angrily frowning.

"How dare you yell at those ladies, they're not put on display for idiots like you!" I hit my fist over both of their heads while giving them a stern look. "[Yn], that hurts!" Iura wined as he rubbed at his head furiously, giving me a pouty look. "That's the point, dumbo!" I argued back, snapping at him in annoyance. The two continued to whine while Yuki and I chewed them out some more and gave them a big lecture.

—————————

"Thanks for waiting, it's all yours" Yuki swung the bathroom door open, towel wrapped around her neck as she smiled. I turned to look at Hori who was laying flat down on the bed, her face buried into the mattress. Hori didn't seem to hear what Yuki said, nor realise she was even out of the bath. Hori was stuck in her own little head, digging her face deeper into the bed.

"I'll go first, Hori seems to be a bit.. weird" I mumbled before standing up from where I was seated on the other mattress. I grabbed the clothes I had set out to the side and the towel before heading into the bathroom, giving Yuki a small smile before I walked past her. "Maybe check in on Hori, she seems to be in deep thought" that's what I last said before locking myself in the bathroom to take a nice warm and relaxing bath.

When fully undressed, I soaked my body into the bath, laying down and letting out a sigh of relief from how nice the water temperature felt against my skin. I rested my head on the side of the tub, looking at the foggy mirror while thinking to myself. The class trip will be over soon, it's a bit sad, it was really fun being here and it felt like it went by too quickly.

I looked at the palm of my hand, watching a water droplet run down it. This whole school trip and I hadn't managed to get closer to telling Ishikawa about my feelings for him, what a pain. I continued to sulk for a bit longer before I looked down at my fingertips that were starting to wrinkle, taking that as my cue to get out of the bath because I was in for too long.

—————————

"This class trip really flew by" Yuki spoke out, her hands held in front of her as she sighed. Hori nodded, hands held behind her back "it sure did. It won't be easy, bu it's time to say goodbye to Kyoto." As Hori said that, I frowned and whined, it couldn't be over. I then glanced at the buses that were already lined up to take us back to school, enough to tell me that it really is over.

"At least we took lots of pics. Oh, I've still got space for more!" Yuki lifted her camera up in front of her with a bright smile. "Hori, [Yn], gimme a peace sign!" Yuki aimed the camera at us and clicked on the picture button. I held a pose, holding a peace sign up as I smiled brightly next to Hori, who was blushing in embarrassment and unprepared for a photo to be taken.

"Hey, cut it out!" She covered her face with her hands, still embarrassed as I continued to pose some more. "Come on Hori, pose with me!" I then wrapped one hand around her, beaming at her. With a sigh, she smiled too at the camera and Yuki took our picture. I then jumped up and down in joy towards her "let me seeee!" I enthusiastically bounced next to her as she went through the pictures.

My eyes lit up when I saw how cute Hori and I looked in the photos, I'm definitely getting those printed out to hang in my room. "I'll print some pictures and give you two a copy" Yuki smiled, basically reading my mind. "Thanks!" Hori beamed as Yuki mentioned printing them, she was still going through all the ones she had taken over our time here. Most were filled with scenery and the group posing for pictures.

"Counting the ones our teacher took, we'll have a ton" Hori mentioned as she looked between the two of us with a bright expression. As Yuki went through the photos, some with Iura behind Ishikawa popped up, Iura's hands holding onto Ishikawa's shoulders and locking onto him as Ishikawa looked scared. "Here's one of Iura messing with Tooru" Yuki chuckled out.

"That was really funny!" Hori then laughter too, I smiled over the photos and then observed the others that she went past. Yuki stopped at another one, Yuki was smiling brightly at the camera while Hori was beside her and eating, not expecting a picture to be taken. "Here's you stuffing your face" Yuki pointed out with enthusiasm, Hori just grumbled lowly and said nothing about it.

My eyes locked onto one of the photos that Yuki quickly passed without a second look. It was a photo of Ishikawa and I standing under a tree together, just staring into each others eyes and smiling. I could feel the colour rushing to my cheeks, I didn't even glance at the photo for long but a few seconds was enough to make me acting like this. I definitely needed that one printed too.

Finally, she stopped at the last photo of everyone together and posing for the picture. Hori stood in the middle, smiling while holding a peace sign with one hand. Next to her on one side was Miyamura who smiled with his eyes closed, along with Iura who held a hand on Miyamura's shoulder and beamed widely with a peace sign sticking out too.

To the other side was Yuki who held two peace signs to her cheek with a loving smile and me next to her, I smiled softly with a red tint on my face as Ishikawa stood next to me and rested his hand on my arm, standing close together for the photo while he held a causal smile and expression. I had been really nervous during that photo.

"I hope we can all come back together sometime" Yuki spoke in a soft tone, smiling down at the photos while Hori did the same and agreed "yeah." They both gushed over the photos and I joined in, they were such good memories that we can now treasure forever. Ruining the moment, a yell came out across to us. "Hey! It's time to meet up at the buses!" Iura was the one to call out to us.

"We got it!" I yelled back, sighing to myself at the interruption. I then whispered to Yuki saying something before she nodded and grinned. We slowly walked past Ishikawa before making a break for it "race you to the bus!" I called out while me and Yuki giggled. "You're on!" Ishikawa called out as he started sprinting after us. I wasn't that fast, but I bet I'd still win this little competition.

I huffed out as I slapped my hand against the side of the bus before looking up with a grin. "I win!" I hopped around in delight, announcing my win to the other two who were looking at me with disapproving looks and grumbling to themselves. "You ate my dust!" I laughed out, still panting a bit from losing most of my breath just then. Ishikawa rolled his eyes playfully before walking past me and onto the bus.

"Hold on! I need to get the window seat Ishikawa!" I groaned out before walking after him, making sure he wouldn't take the window seat. He chuckled before stopping, letting me sit down first in the seat I wanted. With a smile, I seated myself at the window seat on the left hand side, he then slipped next to me and took the aisle seat.

—————————
The uniform preference

I walk with Hori, yawning a bit before we both stop at the rooftop door. "Sailor uniforms or blazers?!" I hear a shout so we both peek out and see Miyamura standing with Ishikawa while they bring Sengoku over. "Which is better?!" Ishikawa shouts out too, they both have stern expressions upon their face. Are they deciding between the girl uniforms..?

"Huh?!" Sengoku gasps out, not expecting such a ridiculous question from the both of them. "The sailor style looks great on girls, right?" Ishikawa turns to Miyamura, holding his serious expression "that silhouette leaves me speechless." My expression falls into one of misery, turning pale as he says that. I gasped out in defeat, looking down at the blazer I was wearing.

I lean against the door, holding back my fake tears "dammit.." I mumble out. "No, it's gotta be a blazer, they work with neckties and ribbons" Miyamura cuts Ishikawa off and throws his hand left and right, shutting off his idea of the sailor uniform. My expression then lightens up, maybe he can convince Ishikawa that Blazers is the right way to to! I smile happily and contently while waiting for any change.

The change never came, it switched to Sengoku liking the tracksuit uniform on girls more and then to him liking the swimsuit on them more, I was getting nothing. I lean my head on Hori's shoulded, sighing and giving up. "He likes the sailor style more.." I mumble to myself, my face scrunched up in disbelief at how he could prefer that over the blazers. The blazers were the best option, any girl looks cute in a blazer!

—————————
Boys swimming session

"Ow.. we were just clowning around a bit" I stared in disbelief as Miyamura wined on the floor, holding his head alongside Sengoku who had just been hit over the head by the swimming teacher. I looked to Hori who just grinned, which concerned me a bit. "Quit clowning around and get to work!" The teacher yelled, making me jump a bit, he's so scary and loud! I would be horrified to have him as a teacher.

"Are you two shrinking violets doing your job?" Hori called out to them from the other side of the fence where we stood. I smiled nervously at them as they looked down at us. "Oh, Kyouko!" Miyamura gasped out as he spotted his girlfriend. She then frowned and held her hands to her hips "what's with the surprise?" Grumbling, she awaited his answer with anticipation.

I made my way closer to the fence and looked up at it with a stern look before calling Remi over, she followed before sighing and helping me sit on her shoulders so I could see over the fence better. "Ishikawa, Iura, hey!" I shouted out to them with my hands over my mouth like a megaphone. They both looked my way and smiled brightly, waving over.

"Hey, [Ln]!" Ishikawa called out with a beaming smile, before swimming closer to the fence and resting on the pool edge. "Going home now?" He asked with a resting smile. I nodded and gave him a thumbs up with a smile before waving "cya later!" I then hopped off Remi's shoulders so she didn't have to carry my weight for too much longer. Hori smiled at my way "the girls only had to come for the morning, see ya!" She started walking away.

I followed after her and Remi followed behind with a sparkling smile. "Hey, Remi, my sandals!" Sengoku looked at her with hope, wanting his sandals back from her. "Not a chance!" Remi giggled "I'm not giving them back!" She did a small spin, holding her back with both hands as she beamed, showing off the sandals that she wore on her feet. Her reaction made Sengoku scrunch his face up, a tint of red on his cheeks.

"Are those sandals cool?" Hori asked from beside me, Remi immediately nodded and hopped her way beside us "yep, nice and cool!" She cheered with a bright smile. She was always so lively, it was nice to have her around. "I heard girls!" I could hear one of the boys shout before a bunch of steps came to the direction of the fence. "What?!" Another boy gasped. What annoyances, they're so thirsty for attention.

"I can't wait to get home and rest."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 722 48
this is a story for my oc reader since i love izumi miyamura so much if you read it you'll find out. hope you enjoy i do not own horimiya but i do o...
3.6K 95 21
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐˜/๐‹/๐ ๐˜/๐, ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ, ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐จ๐›๐š ๐‰๐จ๐ก๐ฌ๐š๐ข ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐•...
22.5K 479 19
[๐™บ๐š’๐šข๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
607 7 12
This book is complete! I will not be taking requests no longer This is a Haikyuu oneshot book. Meaning its an x Reader. Enjoy chรฉrie~!