Jihan || one shots

By Shujii_wa

Some Jihan one shots:)) Can be angst, Fluff, Smuts, drama etc. Recommendations open :> Some stories will be... More

Wish You Were Sober
Troublemaker
My R
Treat You Better
Mi Casa Su Casa
If It Was Me
Can't Live With Losing You
Him Or Me
'Light A Flame'
Falling For You
Happy For You
He's Mine
Just Bestfriends[?]
Im Yours, Not His
I Love You
Teach
Wedding Ring
Astronomy
Fuck Me
Timeline
Jealousy
Promise[d]
Lollipop
Promise[d] pt 2
A Secret
Don't Leave
Boyfriends
In Another Life
Even If The World Ends Tomorrow
I Can't
August
Mi Casu Su Casa Pt 2
Sorry
Our Honeymoon

Lust

1.7K 40 19
By Shujii_wa

[This is what Jeonghan looks like here:]]

--------

"Yoon Jeonghan" An angel called the blonde hair boy who's also an Angel.

"Yes? " Jeonghan said with the other angel handing jim a letter.

"Another one?" Jeonghan asked with the other nodding "Mhm Humans are naive as fuck" the other angel said with Jeonghan laughing a bit.

"Language Chan" Jeonghan then said still laughing a bit.

"Oh cmon Hyung im 211 years old now"

"And im 1004 years old do you see me cursing?"

Chan pouted with Jeonghan patting his head

"Im just kidding Channie and I'll go now" Jeonghan said as he slowly leave but stopped by Chan.

"Hyung.. Be careful" Chan said worriedly.

"Why? Did you already read the letter?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yes.. And the one that you're gonna be dealing with is him" Chan claimed making Jeonghan gulp.

"Seriously?" Jeonghan asked again with Chan nodding as a confirmation.

"So he's back?" Jeonghan whispered to himself as he calm himself down.

"Dont worry channie i will" Jeonghan smiled to assure the younger that he'll be fine which Chan nodded and Jeonghan then went to the portal.

"Another one again?" An angel guard asked Jeonghan.

"Mhm honestly why do humans kept being decive so easily?" Jeonghan complained making the Angel guard chuckle.

"Im sure you'll handle that at ease Take care Han-ah" The guard said as he opened the portal.

"Thanks, Will do Cheol" Jeonghan said as he went to the portal into the human world in his human form where his human age is 24.

"Hmm now where am i?" Jeinghan looked around and saw the 'Hollywood' sign.

'Ah Los angeles, it feels odd without my wings' Jeonghan thought then started to walk around while opening the letter.

Angel Yoon Jeonghan,
We have recieve a news that
the demon of lust has returned and is
currently decieving humans for

his own benefits, As his name states he feeds of lust it's where he'll make every human let out their lust for him, we hope that you can stop him and send him back to hellbut be careful as he might target you next since he knows that we sent you, goodluck and mat god bless you.

'Aish how did he even escaped hell?' Jeonghan scratched his head in annoyance then heard someone shout from an alleyway so he ran in to check.

"Hey what do you think your doing?" Jeonghan shouted as he saw two middle aged guys currently attempting to rape a boy who's also around his age.

"And who do you think you are to interrupt?" The guys said preparing his fist to punch Jeonghan but Jeonghan took the first move and punched the guy.

"W-why you!" the other guy let go of the boy and rushed to Jeonghan only to be beaten up by Jeonghan.

The two guys are now on the floor passed out with Jeonghan rushing to the boy who's tshirt is all ripped out.
The boy's completely half naked on top so when Jeonghan saw the boy's body he can't help but say a woah in his thoughts and felt a little lust in him but then shook it off.

"Here" Jeonghan said as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around the boy.

"T-thank you.." The boy said as he wore the jacket that Jeonghan gave him.

"What's your name?" Jeonghan asked as the boy completely wore the jacket zipping the zipper.

"Joshua, Hong Joshua" Joshua introduced himself.

[this is what Joshua looks like here :]]

"Well then Joshua I've got to go now take care of yourself okay?" Jeonghan said and left but was stopped when Joshua suddenly grabbed Jeonghan's hand.

"A-ah let me repay you by treating you something" Joshua recommended and started rubing Jeonghan's hand softly that made Jeonghan a bit flustered so he let go.

"No need im fine just be careful next time" Jeonghan said but his stomach made a growling sound telling that he's hungry making him embarrassed and Joshua giggling.

"M-maybe a little food wont hurt" Jeonghan said and they went in the nearest cafe.

--------------

"I'll take the grizzled donut and an iced americano please" Jeonghan said to the waiter.

"For me I'll just take a cheescake" Joshua then added with the waiter nodding and left

"So um.."

"Oh the names Jeonghan" Jeonghan introduced himself with Joshua creeped out a smile but too fast that Jeonghan didn't notice it.

"Jeonghan thank you really if it wasn't for you i would've been raped by now" Joshua smiled at Jeonghan so gently making Jeonghan feel a little hot in his cheeks.

"T-that's no problem at all i just did what i had to do" Jeonghan responded calming himself down and Joshua chuckling.

'What's happening to me?' Jeonghan thought as he mentaly punched himself for stuttering and not to long later their food arrived and the two continued to talk while eating.

After eating Joshua payed and the two went out the cafe.

"Let me walk you home" Jeonghan said making Joshua suprise with the sudden say and Jeonghan realising what he just said.

"A-ah not because im a stalker or something! Of course i-im not" Jeonghan explained panicking making Joshua laugh.

"I know so calm down and sure you can walk me home" Joshua replied making Jeonghan calm down a bit and the two proceeded to walk to Joshua's house.

------------

After a while they have reached Joshua's house.

"Here's my stop" Joshua said as they reached Joshua's house.

"Thank you Jeonghan" Joshua then smiled gently again at Jeonghan with Jeonghan again feeling flustered and somehow a little lust.

"It's no problem Shua I'll-" Jeonghan was cutted off when the rained started pouring from a few drops that's fastly turning into more drops.

"It's raining come" Joshua pulled Jeonghan in his house so they wont get wet and the two are now inside Joshua's house.

'Seriously? Soonyoung let it rain when im still outside? Did that bitch forgot im on a mission?' Jeonghan thought annoyingly as Soonyoung is a angel friend of his who's incharge of the rain and thunderstorms.

"Sorry for suddenly pulling you in the rain was getting strong and i assume you're hosue is far from here" Joshua said as he closed the door making Jeonghan snap put of his thoughts.

"No it's fine i actually should be thanking you and sorry for the bother" Jeonghan said with Joshua opening the lights in the living room.

"It's the least i can do for you since you helped me earlier so you stay here until the rain stops and I'll go to my room to change" Joshua replied as he went upstairs to his room leaving Jeonghan alone downstairs.

'I'll fr punch soonyoung once im done with my mission speaking off mission...' Jeonghan sat down the couch as he realised something.

'Ugh i haven't even started my mission.. Honestly i have no idea what this demon of lust looks like there's supposed to be a picture in every letter but this one doesn't have one' Jeonghan groaned and layed himself on the couch and layed their for a few minutes.

"Sorry did i take too long? I actually took a bath" Joshua said as he was walking down the stairs making Jeonghan sat up look at him.

Joshua is wearing an oversized tshirt and some shorts with his hair all messy and wet making him look sexy. Now this scene made Jeonghan gulp and blush but he immediately shook it off.

'Seriously Jeonghan what's happening to you?' Jeonghan as he shook his feelings off while the other just let out a smirk with Jeonghan not seeing it since Jeonghan was busy shaking his feelings off.

"No you didn't take that long it's fine" Jeonghan replied after trying to shake the feelings off but he can't seem to fully shake it off since he can't help but feel a lot of weird tension and some lust in him and around the room.

Joshua then sat down beside him and looked outside.

"looks like the rain isn't getting any weak" Joshua said looking outside making Jeonghan look too.

'Damn you Soonyoung' Jeonghan thought.

"Would you like to stay over?" The two then looked at each other with Joshua slowly sliding his hands to Jeonghan's.

"I-it's fine i mean me staying here is already a bother and the rain will stop later" Jeonghan replied quickly putting his hands away.

"But i insist"

"No it's fine"

"Please? It's.."

"It's the lease i can do.." Joshua said pouting and grabbing Jeonghan's hand making Jeonghan feel flustered and the lust he's feeling inside him grows bigger.

"Fine" Jeonghan answered so Joshua could let ogo off his hand and calm himself down which Joshua did let go of his hands and giving Jeonghan sometime to calm himself down.

"Come let's go to my room I'll lend you some surely it'll fit since we're just the same height" Joshua said with the two standing up and going to his room.

"Here i think this'll do" Joshua then handed Jeonghan the clothes.

"Thanks" Jeonghan then went to the bathroom inside Joshua's room and changed their as he finished changing he looked at himself in the mirror.

'Focus Jeonghan! Your on a mission so why are you over here getting flustered and feeling some lust on a random human- wait.. ' Jeonghan cutted himself off as he realised something.

'be careful as he might target you next since he knows that we sent you,'

' As his name states he feeds of lust it's where he'll make every human let out their lust for him,'

Upon remembering those words Jeonghan heard Joshua locking the door to his room and just muttered a

'Shit'

-------------

Meanwhile in heavean Chan was peacefully guarding the children all around earth as that's what he's destined to do.

"LEE CHAN!" An angry Angel shouted making chan starttle.

"Y-yes Jihoon-sii?" Chan said nervously as Jihoon was lookung at him so furiously.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO OPEN THE LETTERS THAT WERE MEANT FOR JEONGHAN!" Jihoon shouted a she approach Chan.

"W-what i didn't open it!" Chan lied.

"Then how did this ended up on scattered on the floor?" Jihoon said as he showed a picture.

"Fuck.." Chan muttered as he saw the photo which was the photo that was supposed to be with the letter like Jeonghan said earlier so Jeonghan can know what the demon he's targeting look like.

This is the photo mwehehehe.

"DID YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU JUST DONE?" Jihoon furiously said with Chan panicking.

"No no WE NEED TO GET THIS TO JEONGHAN-HYUNG!" chan said panicking.

"How? We dont even have contact to him, Haa.. You see Chan this why you do AS YOUR TOLD." Jihoon pointed out with Chan worrying for Jeonghan.

------------

Back on earth

"Jeonghan you okay? You're taking quite long?" Joshua said outside as Jeonghan now realizes the situation's he's in.

'Calm down Jeonghan.. You can do this just act normal and send him back to hell once he's alseep he probably doesn't know how i look like yeah..' Jeonghan took a deep breath and went out the bathroom and saw Joshua sitting on his bed wiping his hair with a towel to making it more messy and making Joshua look more sexy which Jeonghan can't help but gulo and feel the lust slowly taking over him.

'No Jeonghan control.. Control yourself' Jeonghan shook his head and took a glance at the door and saw that it is locked meaning he can't leave any second.

"Han you've been standing there for minutes now" Joshua said making Jeonghan look at him again.

"A-ah im just tired" Jeonghan said as he slowly and nervously walked and sat next to Joshua, with Joshua smirking.

"What are you nervous of? I don't bite" Joshua asked raising one of his eyebrows and smirking and leaned in to look at Jeonghan who's tense up and gulp.

"Jeonghan.. I seriously don't bite" Joshua said slowly getting on top of Jeonghan who's frozen as he feels his lust taking over him.

"I just suck and fuck" Joshua whispered in Jeonghan's ear as he's completely sitting on top of him wrapping his legs around the angel's waist now this action and words were enough for the lust to completely take over Jeonghan and turn him on.

'Control yourself.. Dont..' Jeonghan closed his eyes and trying to his best to control himself again.

"Hannie" Joshua said making Jeonghan open his eyes with the sudden nickname and saw Joshua smirking at him and looking at him eager for the angel's touch and lust.

'Fuck...' Jeonghan gulped as he knows he already has fallen for the devil's trap and has no way out and Joshua leaned his head closer to Jeonghan's head until their lips touched with Jeonghan kissing back since the lust between them is now uncontrollable and they just want to debour each other.

Jeonghan then put his hands behind Joshua's head to deepen their kiss and formed a rough and thirsty kiss with Jeonghan earning a soft moan from Joshua.

------------

"Well what happens if Hyung fell into his trap and you know fail?!?!" Chan desperately asked panicking as fuck.

"He gets sent to the black room for 100 years" Jihoon replied anxious for Jeonghan as Jeonghan has been kind to everyone and always suceeds on his mission but the devil he's dealing with right now is the knwon as the 3rd smartest devil out of all the devils.
And so basically the black room is it's writtwn on the name itself black room a room that had no windows nor entrance and some splash of waters in the floor you get sent their by the ruler of heaven and only he can get you out.

"no no no no"

- - - - - - - -

"Mngh~" The devil groaned as Jeonghan pushes him to the bed making Jeonghan on top of Joshua and yes the lust has completely took over Jeonghan as he can't help it anymore because even without the lust he himself wants to wreck this devil below him.

Jeonghan then touched Joshua's crotch who's already hard making Joshua moan and open his lips where Jeonghan slid in his tounge.

'Sly fox' Joshua thought making him smirk in between the kiss.

Then after a while the two pulled away from the kiss looking at each other so lovingly and hungry for each other.

"You asked for my lust I'll make sure to feed you of it" Jeonghan whispered to Joshua which made him smirk.

"Do as you please angel~" Joshua teased making Jeonghan smirk and without any warning Jeonghan attacked the devils neck making Joshua let out soft moans which turns Jeonghan on.

"Ahm~ Just.. Like that~" Joshua moaned with a smirk in his face as he's enjoying and feeling so pleasured from the Angel's action.

This sensation is actually all new to Jeonghan because as an Angel he has to follow his mission so you can say Jeonghan probably hasn't had sex in those 1004 years in his life also that's why he's so addicted in the others moan and just wants to fuck him.

Meanwhile Joshua is enjoying devouring the lust of the angel and the pleasureness he's feeling and with Joshua being the demon of lust of course he had sex with many people so many times but he can feel that this one might be the best one yet.

Jeonghan then stopped sucking Joshua's neck and looked at the devil who's laying and panting there looking so hit and sexy and his face telling him to destroy him already.

"I understand very well you devil.. But first" Jeonghan said smirking a bit and rubbed Joshua's clothed crotch making Joshua groan.

"beg" Jeonghan demmanded with Joshua doing it so since he always liked being submassive.

"Ahn~Jeonghan.. Touch me, fuck me, devour me~" Joshua whined in a seductive way making Jeonghan can't control himself anymore and completely removed Joshua's pants and boxers and suddenly putting 2 of his fingers in without any warnings.

"UGH~" Joshua groaned and whined as Jeonghan kept thrusting his fingers in the devil's hole and Jeonghan licked Joshua's adams apple making Joshua's breath hitch.

"You like that?" Jeonghan smirked with Joshua only nodding and whimpering in response.

"Words" Jeonghan demmanded with Joshua following once again.

"Agh~ yes.. Very much yes~" Joshua moaned Jeonghan suddenly removed his fingers inside Joshua's hole making Joshua whine a bit.

"You know for a demon of lust you sure do enjoy being fucked a lot can't say im not suprise" Jeonghan said as he unzipp and remove his pants and boxers making them both half naked.

"Shut up and just put in me whole I'll accept you warmingly Hannie~" Joshua said eager for Jeonghan's dick to be inside him.

"And who are you to-" Jeonghans suddenly putted his dick inside Joshua's hole making Joshua's breath hitch and moan loudly

"O-order me around" Jeonghan groaned as his dick fully went in leaving Joshua moaning.

"Aghn.. F-fuck~" Joshua groaned and moan as Jeonghan started to move slowly letting Joshua adjust first before going faster.

After a few of slow thrust Jeonghan then thrusted faster and deeper making Joshua a moaning and whimpering mess.

"You're.. Hn.. So pretty you know" Jeonghan said as he continues to thrust in Joshua deeper and faster until he hitted the devil's prostitate making Joshua yelp in pleasure.

'Bingo' Jeonghan smirked and continued to thrust into Joshua's sweet spot giving Joshua an intense amount of pleasure leaving him moaning and whimpering uncontrollably not even caring if he can be heard outside.

"Aughh~ Hannie... More ahh~" Joshua pleaded with Jeonghan following and thrusting in more with the two feeling intimate pleasure in fucking each other.

"I-im close...im so close Han~" Joshua whined as he felt himself getting close.

"M-me too.." Jeonghan groaned as he kept in thrusting deeper and faster and later Joshua let out a loud moan and whine as he came with Jeonghan letting out a groan as he also came inside Joshua.

"Fuck.. That was the best sex i had" Joshua said gasping for air as Jeonghan layed down beside him also gasping for air.

"Shit im doomed" Jeonghan said knowing the consequences.

"Cmon sweetie your life is boring as fuck your 1004 years old right? Imagine not having sex that long or even touching yourself how'd you manage?" Joshua then turned to Jeonghan's side.

"I dont know guess i wasn't curious enough" Jeonghan answered with Joshua getting on top of him making him suprise.

"Well now you know how sex feels like and curiosity isn't that bad" Joshua smiled at Jeonghan who didn't have any complaints as what he said wasn't wrong now he knows how sex feels like which is fucking heveanly and addicting.

"You do know im an Angel and im here to pretty much send you back to hell and i could do that anytime with the orb" Jeonghan said reminding the decil with Joshua just chuckling.

"Well im pretty sure you won't do that" Joshua then sat up still on top of Jeonghan and both still naked.

"What makes you say that?" Jeonghan then sat up too unbothered with Joshua sitting on him.

"2 things well 1 since you had sex with me you'll be having lust to fuck from time to time and 2 you just wont" Joshua explained leaving Jeonghan confused.

"What?"

"You haven't really read my file have you?" Joshua said getting off Jeonghan who shook his head as a no and  Joshua stood up and took a cigarette and lighted it. [cigarettes after sex😔]

"Im Hong Joshua honey~ the demon of lust, I feed of lust and others and basically that's what you just know but one thing is once you Angels gave your lust to me I'll keep on looking for it so you'll be feeling lust every other time i look for it and basically that lust will only drive you crazy and look for me too but this only works on angels not humans so i understand why it isn't written on my file and your actually the first angel to gave your lust to me" Joshua explained leaving Jeonghan suprised.

"Fuck" Jeonghan muttered as Joshua just finished the cigarette and throw it to the window and sat beside Jeonghan.

"Fuck indeed" Joshua putted his hands on Jeonghan's cheek and pecked the angel's lips.

"So Angel i have an idea since i know about your consequences i can just go back to hell myself and you say to them that you yourself was the one who sent me back to hell in exchange you'll help me whenever i need your lust and I'll help you with your lust for me, I mean it's a win win" Joshua recommended as he pulled away from Jeonghan.

"Wait you're willing to go back to hell yourself as long as i help you with by giving my lust and you helping me with my lust for you?" Jeonghan asked.

"Mhm.. I mean what do i need the humans for anymore since I have an angel now who'll be giving me his lust whenevee i wnat even if he wants it or not, So what do you say? " Joshua smirked with Jeonghan thinking on what to say.

Well Jeonghan did enjoy having sex with Joshua and probably wants to do it again with him so..

"Sure i mean i pretty much got addicted in fucking you now" Jeonghan answered bodly making Joshua laugh.

"You really are interesting Yoon Jeonghan, Anywaya you just made a deal with the devil I'll go back to hell now and better keep your word or you yourself will be the one suffer anyways" Joshua said as he put his clothes on and handing Jeonghan his.

"I will Hong Joshua" Jeonghan said as he also putted his clothes on and Joshua opened up a portal to hell and waved farewell to Jeonghan with the angel waving back

"See you the next time im horny angel~" Joshua said as he went in the portal and closed it.

'He isn't that bad' Jeonghan thought as the house dissappears and turn into a grass field since Joshua is back on his place now and the portal to heaven opened behind him meaning he suceed on his mission or that's what the ruler of heaven thought but Jeonghan already made and agreed to the devil's deal without hesitations so he'll keep quiet, Jeonghan then went in the portal and he's back on his original from now which is his angel form.

"Wow congrats Jeonghan you finished quite quickly?" Seungcheol greeted him as Jeonghan is now back on heaven feeling his wings because he missed it so much.

"HYUNGG!" Chan immediately approached Jeonghan and hugged him with Jihoon behind Chan.

"HYUNG I-UM SO GLAD YOUR ALRIGHTTT" Chan said sobbing while still hugging Jeonghan making Jeonghan chuckle.

"Of course I'll be fine Chan why're you crying?" Jeonghan said patting Chan's head.

"Well Jeonghan-sii this idiot here opened your letter and lost the picture of the devil your dealing with so you probably didn't know what he looked like but it seem that you handled him quickly considering you we're only gone for a day?" Jihoon explained and somehow suspicious on Jeonghan on how exactly he did it since he doesn't have a clue on what the devil looks like and second they're talking about the top 3 smartest and stromgest devil here and Jeongjan just handled him for a day?

"Ah him he was surprisingly easy to take care of" Jeonghan said letting out a small smirk

'Well i did have to give him my lust well-unintentionally but i enjoyed fucking him anyways and looking forward to more' Jeonghan thought as he just smiled on the outside assuring the others that nothing happend but then remembers something.

"Wait has anyone seen Soonyoung i need to punch him for letting it rain while i was still outside" Jeonghan smiled but in a scary way making the three scared.

-----------

"Thanks for the help Soonyoung" Joshua said as he sat on his throne next to Soonyoung.

"No problem Hyung the least i can do from being the demon of manipulation getting in heaven and manipulating the angels that im an angel too is quite easy" Soonyoung chuckle with Joshua chuckling too.

"As expected od my little brother, Now i finally have Yoon Jeonghan to myself" Joshua smirked.

A/N: Honestly this just came into ky head so randomly that i wrote this while listening to seventeen songs so im vibing🤸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 37 8
Kpop One shots^^ BxB Hello! This is only my second book I have published and it's the first one shots book. So far I have only written about Strayki...
48.8K 1.1K 52
An m!reader x jisung book! Fanfic / Oneshot book, the ones with 🍋 are smut. [Under Revision 🏗️📝]
150K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...
83K 1.2K 21
meanie oneshots cus im meanie trash. ☆contains •fluff •angst(?) ▪︎occasional jeongcheol/jihan and junhao oneshots~ •I dont do requests srry