The Gamer Girl [FNiA Fem Hare...

By Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) - genius, billionare, playgirl, philanthropist. A very young billionare in this world, who owns c... More

(Y/N) (L/N)
Harem Pt.1
Harem Pt.2
Harem Pt.3
Prologue
Chapter 1: "Acquaintance"
Chapter 2: "Mystery after mystery"
Chapter 3: "End of the first chapter"
Chapter 4: "New office"
Chapter 6: "Attraction"
Chapter 7: "Phantoms"
Chapter 8: "It's time to say goodbye"
Chapter 9: "A dream or a nightmare?"
Chapter 10: "End of nightmares"
Chapter 11: "Haloween time"
Chapter 12: "End of Halloween"
Chapter 13: "New gameplay"
Chapter 14: "Secret room"
Chapter 15: "The whole other game?"
Chapter 16: "End of hide and seek"
Chapter 17: "End of the game...?"
Chapter 18: "Aftermath"

Chapter 5: "The talking shadow"

1.3K 38 4
By Demon243

(Your house. My bedroom.)

Your POV

Gift boxes. Another gift boxes. I was looking at them with poker face, while Isabelle was standing with worried face.

Y/N: "This is really getting annoying." You said it annoyingly and breathed in deeply. "Did cameras recorded, who it was?" I asked it calmly.

Isabelle: "Well... Not really..." She said it nervously.

Y/N: "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked it confusedly as I looked at her. She got out a phone and showed me its screen on which was video of the camera, which was on the gates. It was peaceful for a few seconds and then the video glitched and gift boxes were already there. The strange thing is that the time on the video didn't change it just continued how it intended too. "So they just appeared out of the blue?" I asked it in confusion.

Isabelle: "Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to this question." She said it with the disappointed face. "Should I call someone, so they could check the cameras and the video, while you'll be busy with work?" She asked it calmly as she putted away her phone.

Y/N: "Please do." I said it calmly. She nodded it and walked out from my room, closing the door behind her. I looked at the gift boxes, there were 4 of them. The boxes were white, but the ribbon on each of them were different. Light brown, light blue, yellow, and pink. I walked up to them to my bed and opened each one of them, and of course each one of them had a plushie in it. Toy Franny, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica and Toy Foxy. 'Wait, should I call her Toy Foxy or... Mangle? Or both ways are fine?' I thought to myself calmly as I looked at four new plushies. 'This plushie sending thing is creepy, but at least plushies are cute.' I thought to myself as I hugged them. Suddenly my phone started ringing, so I placed the plushies close to others on the bed. I then walked up to the table, took the phone and picked up the call. "Hello?" I asked it calmly as placed the phone close to my ear.

David (Phone): "Heya, boss. Just wanted to remind you that the online meeting will start soon." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "I remember that, and Cindy already send me a link to it." I said it calmly.

David (Phone): "Okie dokie! Just making sure, since I know how you sometimes is." He said it calmly, but I'm sure he has smile on his face.

Y/N: "Watch your language or you'll end up fired." I said it jokingly as I walked up to the laptop on the table, and get it out from sleep mode.

David (Phone): "Okay, okay, I'll shut up, so I can keep my job then." He said it with the nervous laugh.

Y/N: "See ya at the meeting, Davey." I said it calmly as I opened my personal chat with Cindy.

David (Phone): "See ya." He said it and hanged up. I placed the phone on the table and sat down at the table. I then took the mouse in my hand and clicked the link with it.

(Time skip. 1 hour later.)

The meeting was over, so I saved and closed the files I'll need to check later, and opened folder with everything that's connected to the investigation about girls.

Y/N: "Okay, let's see. These three are now known as Toy Franny, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica. Bella, Skylar, and Serenity Jacksons." I said it calmly as I opened their photos.

Y/N: "They're triplets, and they've disappeared not so long ago like others. The third one was a party girl, while two were calm ones." I said it as I opened pictures of other sibling pair.

Y/N: "These are Vivian and Ayla Lees, also now known as Balloon Babe and Joy Jay. They're twins, who have always been inseparable, and they disappeared like others... Man... Even this kind of stuff they are inseparable." I said it in amazement as I was looking at them. "And now Robinsons." I said it as I opened the pictures with them.

Y/N: "Josie and Daisy Robinsons. They're twins too, and they were sometimes mistaken as a... couple... Don't know and don't want to know how the hell did this happen. Daisy have been suffering from PTSD after the school shooting, when both of them were 14." I said it calmly. "Now for the ones who didn't disappeared with siblings or any other relatives. Like this group of friends consisting of 4 people. Clara Mitchel, Piper Nelson, Eden Walker, and Eliza Wright." I said it calmly as I opened pictures.

Y/N: "These 4 were close friends, since childhood. Piper was talented in playing guitar, Eliza was a total cosplayer, Eden was great at cooking and she even was taking part in Gordon Ramsay's show once, and if to believe the internet, he said that she has the future. And finally Clara, she was a rich girl in the group, but not a spoiled one, so she was literally sponsoring all 3 of them." I said it calmly as I was looking at the photos. "And the last ones, Sarah White and Charlotte Baker." I said it as I opened the picture with them.

Y/N: "Sarah was an average, who was studying in university and wanted to... work in my company. Huh, what a coincidence. Charlotte was an average girl too, wanted to work in police department. *Whistle* I wish I could see her someday working like one, but I guess not in this life." I said it calmly as I looked at all pictures. "*Sigh* They all look fucking beautiful." I said it as I leaned against the back of my chair. I sat for a few moments, before standing up and walking out from my room.

(Time skip. 5 minutes later. Basement.)

I started up the game on the computer, took the VR glasses, walked up to the chair and sat down on it.

(In game.)

I quickly got in the main menu location, and pressed on the text 'Continue' on the monitor in front of me. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 2: Night 3,' and under it was a picture. On the picture I could see a Part/Service room, I could see damaged Foxy standing there, and looking at me with lustful look on her face.

Y/N: "Let's get this over with." I said it calmly as I then pressed the enter button on the laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2

Night 3

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the office, immediately noticed diary page under the mask, so took the mask in one hand and page in other one. The page disappeared and I putted on the mask, so it would be on my forehead. Phone started ringing, so I took the handset and placed it on the table.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, hello, hello! See? I told you wouldn't have any problems! Did, uh, did Foxy ever appear in the hallway? Probably not, I was just curious. Like I said, she was always my favorite. They tried to remake Foxy, ya know? Uh, they thought the first one was too ugly, so they redesigned her to be more 'cute' and put her in Adult's Cove. To keep the men entertained, you know..." He said it calmly, but his words made me angry.

Y/N: 'They're just blind...' I thought to myself angrily.

Phone Guy (Phone): "But adults these days just can't keep their hands to themselves. The staff literally had to be there, so they wouldn't do anything. So eventually men stopped trying and left her be. However, how I understand, men started spreading rumors about her being mangled up and were saying that she was ugly. Because of that everyone, including staff, started to call her 'Mangle'. Uh..." He said it calmly.

Y/N: 'Oh, yeah, I know one of those guys.' I thought to myself more angry as I remembered my last ex, who just wanted to have fun. I checked the Prize Corner and I winded up the box to its max.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Oh, hey, before I go, uh, I wanted to ease your mind about any rumors you might have heard lately. Uh, you know how these local stories come and go and seldom mean anything. I can personally assure you, that whatever is going on out there, however tragic it may be, has nothing to do with our establishment. I-It's just all rumor and speculation... People trying to make a buck, you know... Uh, our guard during the day has reported nothing unusual. And she's on watch from opening 'til close." He said it calmly making me now confused.

Y/N: 'Rumors? What rumors?' I thought to myself confusedly.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Okay, well anyway, hang in there and I'll talk with you tomorrow." He said it calmly before the message ended.

Y/N (In game): "Now I'm curious about this, and I totally will make a research about it." She said it determinedly.

Y/N: "You better will." I said it calmly as I just stand there waiting for anyone, sometimes checking the hall, the Prize Corner, and I was winding up the music box when needed. After a few minutes of standing there, I heard someone crawling in the vent on my left. I shone flashlight at the vent and I saw Toy Chica there. She started to come out, so put on the mask. When she got out, she looked at me and her face filled up with confusion.

Toy Chica: "Franny, did you saw a night guard anywhere?" She asked it calmly as she looked around.

Y/N: "Nope." I said it calmly.

Toy Chica: "I see..." She said it saddened a little. She walked out from the office through the hall. I waited for a few moments, before moving mask back to my forehead and starting to wait for someone to come in, while checking the hall and winding up the music box. After a few more minutes, when I shone the flashlight at the hall, I saw someone standing there. Soon enough, I realized that it was Foxy.

Y/N: "Girl! I recommend you to go back in your room, before I'll do something that you won't like!" I yelled it out to her calmly.

Withered Foxy: "'ow about... No!" She yelled it out calmly.

Y/N: "I warned you!" I yelled it out calmly and started turning on and off the flashlight, while pointing it at her.

Withered Foxy: "Ouch, ouch! Fine I'll go! But I'll be aft fer yer booty." She yelled it out before disappearing.

Y/N: "I wish there was a hurtles way, but..." I said it saddened a little. I started to wait again, doing the same routine. After a few minutes of doing it, I looked at the clock and it showed me 4 am.

???: "Why so red? You'll know I'll be true, and now I'll make a slut out of you." I heard a beautiful female voice sing it, somewhere in hall. I shone flashlight at the hall and saw Withered Bonnie standing there, looking at me with shy look.

Y/N: "That was so sudden and the words not really the best ones, but I must say that your voice is beautiful!" I said it loud enough for her to hear, and she did hear, since I saw her blush. I then stopped my shining my flashlight at the hall, and started winding up the music box.

Withered Bonnie: "So good to see you again, my truest love, but now your virgin life must end." She sang it as I heard footsteps.

Y/N: "Sorry, but no~!" I tried to sing it, but it turned out bad and this made me laugh a little. "That was a bad one." I said it as I calmed down.

???: "Nope. It sounded beautiful~." Someone said it from the hall, so shone my flashlight at the hall, and saw Toy Franny, standing there looking at me with the smile.

Y/N: "That's for you, but believe me I now it sounded bad." I said it saddened a little.

Toy Franny: "Girl, you sounded fine, and we can make you sound more beautiful~." She said it in flirty tone, which made me blush.

Y/N: "Sorry, Bella, but you're late." I said it and right after I finished my sentence, 6 am dinged in.

I appeared in protagonist's room and immediately noticed the board with a lot of pictures, newspaper parts, etc. As if, this board was taken from detective movie. I walked up to it and took a closer look at it.

Y/N: "Disappeared young girls, dead bodies in the suits, customers complaining that they've fucked dead bodies, and closed down nightclubs." I said it as I looked and read all of these notes and newspaper parts. "What. The actual. Fuck. Did they got inspired by the tragedy of Freddy Fazbears that starts back in 1983, or that Tubbyland? Oh, no, maybe it was that Candy's place, or probably JR's." I said it in some shock. "God... What the actual fuck, Vanessa?" I asked it in shock. I stood there for a while, before I calmed down and walked up to the laptop. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 2: Night 4,' and under it was a picture. On the picture I could see the hall to my office, and in the hall I could see there standing Toy Franny, Withered Bonnie, and Withered Foxy. I pressed the enter button on the laptop making everything go black.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2

Night 4

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the office, diary page was on the fan, so I took it make it disappear. I took the mask and put it on my forehead. The phone started ringing as usual, so I took the handset and placed it on the table.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Hello? Hello? Uh, hey there, night four! I told you you'd get the hang of it! Okay, so uh, just to update you, uh, there's been somewhat of an, uh, investigation going on. Uh, we may end up having to close for a few days, I don't know. Uh, I want to emphasize, though, that it's really just a precaution. Uh, Fazbear Entertainment denies any wrongdoing. These things happen sometimes. Um, it'll all get sorted out in a few days. Just keep an eye on things and I'll keep you posted." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Okay, fair enough." I said it calmly as I checked the Prize Corner and winded up the music box.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, just as a side note, though, try to avoid eye contact with any of the animatronics tonight if you can. Someone may have tampered with their facial recognition systems; we're not sure. But the characters have been acting very unusual, almost aggressive, towards the staff. They interact with the customers just fine, but when they encounter with the staff, they just... stare. Uh... Anyways, hang tight. It'll all pass. Good night!" He said it calmly before the message ended.

Y/N: "That sounds not good." I said it calmly and started doing my routine with the hall checking and music box winding. As I was doing it, when I shone the flashlight at the hall I saw Withered Foxy there. "Go back to your room." I said it calmly.

Withered Foxy: "No!" She said it determinedly.

Y/N: "I warned you." I said it calmly and started turning on and off the flashlight.

Withered Foxy: "Ugh, damn to the depths it!" She yelled it out before walking away.

Y/N: "Cute, but aggressive." I said it calmly.

???: "Saying the cutest one in here~." Said the female voice somewhere close to me, so I quickly looked around and I noticed the animatronic girl that didn't saw before.

I putted on my mask, but then I noticed that she was floating.

Y/N: "...Shadow Bonnie?" I asked it calmly.

Shadow Bonnie: "Yup~." She said it as she flew up to me. "And you won't fool me with this~." She said it as she moved the mask back to my forehead. "However, I wasn't supposed to be here in the first place, so it's not a game over for you~. I'm here just to see you and give you this~." She said it calmly and then kissed my cheek. "My friend will be in Parts/Service room. Don't forget to check it, bunny-pie~." She said it before disappearing.

Y/N: "That was a second kiss on the cheek from a girl to me." I said it in shock. I quickly pulled myself together and checked the Part/Service room. In there I saw another animatronic girl that I didn't saw before. She was standing there, looking directly at camera with lustful look.

Y/N: "Shadow Franny..." I said it not surprised by this. Then the picture on the screen glitched for a moment, before it came back to normal. However, Shadow Franny wasn't there anymore. Before I could do anything I felt some kiss my other cheek, which made me look at that direction in shock. However, no one was there. "If it was you Josie, thank you." I said it calmly and started doing the routine.

Withered Bonnie: "What a fine day, to come here and say that your face and flesh I must pleasure~." She sang it calmly and I just shook my head, while I just blushed.

Y/N: "Maybe some other day~!" I sang it in answer and then laughed a little. "Aah, I'm totally a bad singer." I said it as I continued doing the routine. As I winded up the music box I heard someone crawling in both vents. Shone the flashlight at the left vent, then at the right vent. In the vents I saw those animatronic human girls, so I quickly putted on the mask. They got out from the vents, looked at me, then ran off into the hall. "What just happened?" I asked it calmly as I moved my mask back to my forehead.

???: "Something you need to get used to." Sad someone from the hall, so I shone flashlight and saw Withered Franny standing there.

Y/N: "What they actually are doing here?" I asked it calmly.

Withered Franny: "Stealing your mask and batteries from your flashlight~." She said it in a flirty tone. This made me blush, so I looked at the clock to hide it.

Y/N: "Oh, it's 5 am." I said it as I saw the time.

Withered Franny: "Time flies by very quickly, huh?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "Yeah, and I have feeling that the next night will be the last with you." I said it calmly as I checked the music box. "And I'll probably receive gifts from unknown deliverer." I said it calmly.

???: "Gifts?" Someone asked from the hall, so I looked back at the hall and saw Mangle hanging from roof.

Y/N: "...Yeah, gifts are the plushies that are looking like you, and you did get bit by some radioactive spider?" I asked it calmly as I tried to see how she's hanging there.

Mangle: "Like us?" She asked it confusedly.

Y/N: "Yup, cute and very huggable." I said it calmly and this made them blush, especially Mangle. "See ya in the last night!" I said it calmly, and when I finished sentence, 6 am dinged in.

I appeared in protagonist's room and sighed.

Y/N: "I think that'll be enough for today." I said it as I summoned the menu and quit the game.

(Your house. Basement.)

I took off my glasses, stood up, walked up to the table and placed the glasses on it. I changed into my casual clothes and walked out from the basement.

Enzo: "Ms. (L/N)." He called out to me as he walked up to me.

Y/N: "More gift boxes?" I asked it calmly.

Enzo: "Yes ma'am. All 8 are in your room." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Ooh, they're very generous today." I said it calmly as I started walking to my room.

Enzo: "Indeed. They are." He said it calmly, while he followed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.5K 16
πŸ”¦πŸ‘ΎπŸ• ──── πšπš—πšŠπš πš–πš˜πšŸπš’πšŽ! β”ŠΝ™ ・... ˏˋ Λ–*°࿐ 𝐌𝐒𝐝𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 π‘πšπ’π§ βŒ—βŒ— ˚ ΰΌ˜β™‘ ·˚ β‚ŠΛšΛ‘ΰΌ„Ψ˜ 𝐈𝐌 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ━━━━━━━━━...
3.2K 72 17
Y/n L/n... An average seeming girl that was brought to the world of Twisted Wonderland by a mysterious force. She's not used to people using magic so...
76.7K 2K 16
The metal bot looked down at the child with adoration as the child looked at them with fear. The bot started to feel a new kind of emotion as they ga...
293K 10.6K 57
(𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! FNaF: Security Breach x Child! Reader) You were a child at the young age of 7-8. You were vibrant and cute, you liked to dance and...