~'Honey-Sweet'~

By IAmTheOneAndOnlyZero

A Charlie Slimecicle x OC fic "He tenderly places a finger beneath my chin, pulling my face up to meet his ga... More

Welcome
Nice to meet you, I'm your future~; periwinkle
simpsville, population: chat; dandelion yellow
Morning Voice; navy blue
Teasing Tongue; maroon red
For Him(?); deep red
Cheater!?; bright orange
forever; ocean blue
Mine; light purple
Yum; light yellow
So close; mauve
Peace in your arms; dark red
Morning after; cyan
Cats Out of the Bag; warm brown
Perfect.; light pink
Shivers; tan
Everywhere; dark blue
Infinite; orange
Inside and out; black
Dress-up; light purple
Sleepy Seas; night blue
Evil Ex; mauve
Touch Me; black
His Eyes; blue-grey
In the End...; brown
No Chapter Today
Mine.; light pink
Grumpy; grey
Ouch; light green
Barbenheimer; pink
Score; yellow
The Illithid King...; dark grey
Rolled; brown
HBD; dark red
Talk To Me; grey blue
This'll Be... Easier.; blue
I'm Alone.; grey
Home...?; grey
See You Tomorrow; grey
Welcome; grey
Fangirl; grey
Home Alone 2; grey
I wish I had the words...; grey
Going Dark; grey
Why; grey
Numb; grey
Numb; grey
Leaving...?; grey
Goodbye Cruel...; grey
California...?; grey
Authors Note (please read)
Body and Soul; honey gold
My Beloveds; white
Gasoline Eggs: yellow
Soy Sauce Eggs; purple

Winded; sage green

199 4 11
By IAmTheOneAndOnlyZero

Friday morning I wake up, and jump straight out of bed. I hop in the shower, anticipating the adventures to be had in the days to come. Today is the day I fly to LA. It's a short flight, only about 2 hours. I root through my closet, looking for something great to wear when I meet the guys tonight. I end up settling on something lighter, to set a good impression.

I look at myself in the mirror and feel very proud of my outfit. I head to my bathroom and do my makeup, very lightly, as I'm going to redo it before the plane. Then I put my hair into a tight high ponytail, with a few wispy hairs hanging down in front. I wolf down a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs with ham and cheese. I drop myself onto my green gaming chair, and boot up my setup. I'm starting stream at 9:30 AM today. I notify my followers on twitter. My stream quickly fills up, as I advertised it as my last one before I go out of town. In reality I'm bringing my set up to LA, because I'm going to be there around a month or a month and a half. I greet my stream and, with as much enthusiasm as I can muster, announce that I'm going to be streaming with loads of friends, doing minecraft, phasmo, just chatting, and more cooking! Chat errupts when they hear about the cooking, but I still don't tell them what I'm making. I look at the little note I have on my phone and check my streaming schedule, first up, 10 AM; 3 hour minecraft modded segment with Tom, Charlie, Schlatt, and Quackity, whom I've yet to speak to. I let my chat know whats coming up, and join the call. "HELLO CHAT!" Tom is energetic as ever. "Helloooooo!" Quackity screams, somehow matching Tom's energy perfectly. "Hello you little shits, I'm just here to wingman for my best bud Charlie." "Schlatt, shut the fuck up. I'm here because you all go feral whenever I talk to Rose." As predicted, chat erupted as soon as Charlie began to speak. I introduce the segment by mocking Toms usual intros. "BOYS TODAY WE PLAYED MINECRAFT, BUT WE COULDN'T STOP FLYING. AND LET ME TELL YOU, IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! MOST PEOPLE FIND ME ANNOYING." I stop there and the call bursts, laughing over how well I managed to mimic his screaming.

 We play for almost exactly our allotted 3 hours, then Schlatt, Quackity, and Tom leave, and I'm left with Charlie and chat. Chat teases and pokes fun at us, until it's time to announce the next segment. "Next up is Phasmophobia at 1 PM for 2 hours! I'm playing with my good buddy Olivesleepy, another great friend who I like to call Ethan Nestor, and Slimecicle." Charlie scoffs, and we the others join the call. "So none of you have ever spoken is that right?" I ask, trying to spark conversation. They all greet each other, and make their first impressions. We play Phasmo for 2 hours, Ethan and Charlie are carrying the comedy aspect while me and Olive are barreling through game after game. We win every single game we start up, and have a fun time doing it. 

We all say goodbye at the end of the segment, and mention that we'd all love to collab again. "Lastly chat is the cooking segment, at 3:15 with, you guessed it, Ranboo, and Tubbo! But wait, Niki's going to be joining us as well!" I join the final call of my day. Everyone shouts out their channels, and starts conversation. I take out all my materials for brownies, and another package of frog legs! Chat starts freaking out about why I like eating frogs so much. I just shrug in response. I put together the frog legs, with spices and salt, making up my own recipe this time. I feel confident with what I'm doing, since I've tried them two ways recently. As soon as I put the frog legs into the oven, I start mixing up the brownies from scratch. I talk to my three friends as I switch the frog legs out and put the brownies in. Then I plate up the frog legs and dig in, finishing up my dinner as the brownies finish cooking. "Wow chat, I really think I did a good with those frog legs." I beam at the camera and grab the pan of brownies, forgetting to put on a hot-mit. "OW FUCK!" I shriek, badly burning my hand. I throw on a hot-mit and yank the brownies out, then throw the pan on the counter and turn on the cold water. I shove my hand under the water and Immediately hear my donation sound;

Slimecicle donated 1$

You good dude?

I smile, somewhat forgetting my pain as soon as I see it's from him. "Yeah I'll be fine, I'm just stupid!" I laugh, because if I don't I might start to cry on stream. I sit there, running my hand under the water, laughing through the sharp pain, while my friends make jokes and entertain my chat, recognizing that I needed a few minutes. After about 3 minutes of cooling the burn down, it starts to feel ever so slightly better, and I get back to talking to chat while I hold a fist full of ice cubes in a plastic bag. After another few minutes I cut the brownies, which are now the perfect temperature. I took one of the brownies out of the, now cool, pan, and held it up to my screen. "Here you go chatters, eat up." Chat filled with "thank you"s and "om nom nom"s. I bite into the brownie, hot liquid chocolate melting on my tongue, and close my eyes, soaking in the flavor. "Chat this is the best brownie I've ever eaten!" 

Slimecicle donated 1$

She's a good cook... Good to know...

"OH MY FUCKING GOD CHARLIE." I shout through my friends laughing. Chat starts spamming "RosesForCharlie" and "I ship it" again. "Now you've got them going, nice job fuck face." I roll my eyes and scoff, but I can't help the grin that slowly creeps across my face. "Awwwwww. They're in looooooove!" Niki teases. "EWWWWW!" Ranboo shouts, while Tubbo joins Niki in "aw"ing. The streamers and I talk for about half an hour, before they all say goodbye and go offline.

 "Well chat, that's it for the guests, what should we do now?" The second I look over at the chat, it fills with different wordings of the same demand: Call Charlie. Shit. "Really guys? Some friends you are." I ring Charlie, and he picks up almost Immediately, with a devilish smile plastered across his face. "Fuck you Charles." He mocks a look of sorrow, and clutches a hand over his heart. "You have wounded me my love!" I roll my eyes. "You're so annoying Charlie!" I look over at my viewer count, which is rapidly climbing. "OH DAMN! There's a lot of you guys here now!" Charlie chuckles, "I wonder why that could be." Fortunately, Charlie is small enough on my screen that nobody notices that his background is a hotel room.

 Me and Charlie joke around and talk for around an hour. Suddenly, mid conversation, Charlie says with some urgency: "Hey Rosalie don't you think it's about time you go? You must be tired." I check the time, it's 6:30. "Fuck." I mumble under my breath, my flight leaves in 2 hours, and it's a 45 minute drive to the airport. "Bye chat! Bye Charlie!" I say, raiding a small streamer and rapidly going to the bathroom to do my makeup. I do a more subtle gyaru eye, trying to make sure it's not too over the top. I grab my things and shove them into my uber right as it pulls up to my complex.

 I suffer through the usual horrible uber music for 45 minutes until we get to the airport. I rush out of the car, with my two suit cases and carry on. "Fuck fuck fuck." I mutter as I sprint as fast as I can. I check my two bags, and run to tsa, which is surprisingly empty. I run to my gate the moment I have my shoes back on. When I look down at my watch I sigh in relief. I still have 30 minutes until boarding, which is enough time to go to the bathroom, and get myself some food. Because as much as I loved those frog legs, they weren't very filling.

 The 30 minutes pass and I as I step into the boarding line, I'm overcome by a sense of intolerable anticipation. I feel as if I won't survive the 2 hours it will take to arrive in LA. Let alone the whole night until I get to see them tomorrow.

 As I'm nearing the front of the line, some one taps on my shoulder, I spin around and see a teen standing behind me, they're much taller than me, but look younger. "Hi! You're Rosalie right? I'm a huge fan! I know you're busy but can I get a quick picture?" I nod enthusiastically and they pull out their phone. "I'm so happy that you caught me just in time! I've never been recognized in public before!" They tell me their twitch username, and I realize that they're one of my OG subs, I give them a follow back on twitter and let them know I'll message them about free merch. They run off back to their gate right as I hand my boarding pass to the gate attendant. a few minutes later I'm sitting comfortably in my seat. even though it's still quite early, I decide to go to sleep, as it seems like the best way to "skip" the time until I get there. An announcement over the speakers tells me we're about 20 minutes from our destination. I feel butterflies take off in my stomach, and my head begins to race. I'm unable to grasp on to a single thought, the only constant is what it will be like to meet these people. Well that and the overwhelming nervousness I felt at the idea of meeting them all, but especially Charlie. I look down at my hand, which has been hurting badly since I burnt it, and somehow I'm only now noticing that a few spots on the large burn have begun to blister. They are tiny, tiny blisters, but still inconvenient since I am a full time gaming streamer, and they are on the palm of my hand. Suddenly the plane starts to shake, jolting back from thinking about my burn. What the fuck is going on. Oh wait. I chuckle at my own idiocy for a moment, we're just landing. 

 I wait at the baggage claim for my two suitcases to roll around. I grab them and rush out the curb, looking around for a taxi. Each and every taxi that pulls up to the terminal is immediately claimed. I sigh, about ready to give up and call an uber. Suddenly I hear a low, tired: "Rose!" From the street, I spin around quickly, I know that voice. he smiles warmly upon seeing my face, and the butterflies swirl and dive in my stomach. My face lights up as he takes one of my suit cases and my backpack. "How was your flight?" I laugh, "Really that's all you're gonna say?" He sets down my bags and pulls me into a light hug. "I'm so glad to get to meet you in person. This is so awesome." I watch as he easily carries my heavy suitcase and backpack to his rental car.Damn he's so much stronger than I thought he would be. He's kinda built to be honest.

We finish loading up my bags into the trunk, and then I walk around and plop down in the passengers seat. "God damn am I winded. I shouldn't have done such a big stream today!" I chuckle to myself. He opens the drivers side doors and sits down, turning on the car and pulling away from the curb. "Hi Rosalie." He says calmly with a smile on his face. I smile, it's so much better to hear it in person. "Hi Charlie."

WOWZA IT WAS A LONG ONE!!! I hope you loved this one! I really liked writing it! Tomorrow is our girl Rose's birthday and I've got stuff planned! INCLUDING THE MEETUP REVEAL STREAM!!! WOOOOOO!!! I love you guys! please vote and comment your favorite segment! (Word count: 2126!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 192 18
Hi! This is part of a new series I'm doing, with three books. Each book is a continuation of the previous one, but they also each have their own love...
3.7K 128 20
"why the fuck did I ever help that blue headed dullard... he's nothing but trouble" Silly mistakes will get me in trouble...but sometimes trouble can...
3K 112 23
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖." ROYAL AU chapters are on the shorter...
29.6K 1.1K 35
In a world filled with superhumans, the powerless charlie cycle struggles to keep his life together. It only gets worse when on his way home hes pul...