Battle of The Gods

By schumivale

read note below :) Team Principal Vs Team Principal Mercedes vs Ferrari Toto Wolff vs Alessandra Ferrari Aft... More

Uno
Uno.1
Due
Due.1
Tre
Quattro
Quattro.1
Cinque
Sei
Sei.1
Sette
Sette.1
Otto
Nove
Nove.1
Dieci
Dieci.1
Undici
Dodici
Dodici.1
Tredici
Quattordici
Quattordici.1
Quindici
Quindici.1
Sedici
Sedici.1
Sedici.2
Diciassette
Diciotto
Diciotto.1
Diciannove
Diciannove.1
Venti
Venti.1
Ventuno
Ventidue
Ventidue.1
Ventitré
Ventiquattro
Viva Las Vegas
Venticinque
Venticinque.1
Ventisei
Ventisette
Ventisette.1
Ventotto
Trenta
Trentuno
Trentadue
Winter Break Special
Trentatre
Trentaquattro
Trentacinque
Trentacinque.1
Trentasei
Trentasette
Trentotto
Trentotto.1
Trentanove
Quaranta
Quarantuno
Quarantadue
Quarantatre
Quarantatre.1
Quarantaquattro
Quarantacinque
Quarantasei
Quarantasette

Ventinove

3.2K 123 22
By schumivale

Meetings are probably the least favourite part of Alessandra's job, at least meeting which the team's board, and unfortunately, she had to endure a few days of those meetings. But she knew how important those meetings were, they were going to finalise the last tweaks regarding her new driver, finally completing the driver line up for 2024, and as much as she did not enjoy the meetings she had, she was looking forward to the start of a new chapter within the team.

The first two days were brutal for Alessandra, and the workaholic she doesn't admit she is, even though the meetings took so much of her time and energy, instead of going home to rest and rewind for the next meetings, she stayed on the premises. She went to the factory to see the final phase of the the 2024 car, visiting every worker who were on the night shift, chatted with them and went through the data, comparing them with data the drivers and the team collected during the 2023 season. As much as she was tired, she loved everything that involved the creation of a Formula 1 car, it was why she became an engineer in the first place.

She stood to the side as she watched the team work so hard, not believing that she was the one who has been  overlooking the whole development ever since the team started working on the 2024 car. When she was Chief Engineer, she never had the final say on the developments from her department, always having to get the approval from Mattia or whoever was overlooking the developments and reported to Mattia. But now, it was her her that heads of every department came to for advice or approval, and it made her feel proud, but also humbling at how stressful the pressure she had on her made her feel. As she stared at the parts being assembled, she was in disbelief that the season was starting in a few weeks, and that her and her drivers will be unveiling the new car to the world soon.

On the morning of the third day of meetings, Alessandra heard whispers echoing through her room when she fluttered her eyes open, which quickly confused her as she knew that she was home alone, or at least she thought she was until now. When she heard the voices become clearer, her eyes opened wide, turning her head around, finding her two best friends standing over her bed with sheepish grins.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" She asked, her voice groggy as she grabbed the bottle from her nightstand, taking a good gulp of water to clear her throat.

"Ah yes Alessandra," Charles started, his voice laced with playful sarcasm as he crossed his arms over his chest, "we missed you too, so glad to see you again!"

"Love the enthusiasm you have for us Ale," Mick dramatically said, placing his hand on his chest, "appreciate it, truly!"

"Oh shut up you idiots," she chuckled as she pushed the sheets over her body, slowly getting out of bed as she slid on her reading glasses. She walked close to the boys, giving them a tight hug each, "how come you guys didn't tell me that you were coming over?"

"I mean to be honest, I was supposed to come in a few days to do some sim training," Mick said as him and Charles followed Alessandra as she went in the bathroom, "but someone told us that you're the first one to arrived at the factory and the last one to leave."

"Don't you have long ass meetings?" Charles asked as he leaned against the door frame, "why are you staying at the factory until almost dawn?"

"Jesus you've been updated well it seems," she retorted, rolling her eyes as she took out her skincare products, "is that why you came here? To babysit me, your boss?"

"We're not here to babysit," Mick quickly replied, "we're here to keep you company for a bit!"

"And maybe make sure that you're getting enough sleep so you won't end up burn out," Charles answered, walking towards the woman leaning against the sink, wiping her face. She let out a sigh when she felt his hands on her shoulders, gently massaging the muscles, but as much as she enjoyed the relaxing feeling as her best friend pushed trough the tension, she was wishing that another particular set of hands were on her. "Ale, we cannot have you burnt out before the season's started. We won't have a chance at the championship if that happens!"

"I know, and I'm not going to let myself get burnt out," she replied, resting her head back on his shoulder, "these next few days are important that I get in as much work as I can, because after the celebrations I won't be here for three weeks. Hell, I'm gonna be in Monaco for a few days before the celebration too!"

"Fine, fine," Charles chuckled, giving her shoulders one last squeeze before taking a step back, "but we've decided to come and do some work ourselves and keep you company!"

Alessandra shook her head, but couldn't fight the smile on her face as she looked at the two guys she adored through the mirror, knowing that as much as she's seeing them as pain in her ass, she knew how much they love and care for her. And in all honesty, she did appreciate them having them around in times like these.

"I appreciate you guys worrying about me," she said as she turned around, "how about you guys let me take a shower, and we can make breakfast before we head to the factory?"

The boys nodded, and when she watched them walk out of her room, she walked through her bedroom, picking out an outfit for the day and grabbed her phone, taking it with her inside the bathroom. As she started undressing, she looked at the device when she heard it vibrate, not noticing the smile that made its way on her lips once more when she saw his name appear on the notification.

Toto Wolff

Buongiorno Principessa di Maranello

You know I hate that nickname Torger
But Buongiorno a te

I know you hate it
Which is why I call you that

You think you're so funny

What can I say, I'm a funny man

Sure, keep telling yourself that

Have you been up long?

Only a while
Got woken up by intruders actually

Intruders???
Alessandra are you okay? Did you get hurt?

Oh yeah I'm fine
The intruders were in the form of Charles and Mick

Charles and Mick??
You didn't know they were coming?

Nope, found them hovering over my bed
Imagine waking up your drivers when you thought you were home alone

I don't know if I'm jealous that you woke up to two guys in your room which arent me
or concerned for your lack of privacy during winter break

My gut feeling says it's the first one

Now who's trying to be the funny one?

I'm not being funny I'm being honest
And like you my gut is almost always right

Don't you have guests to get to?

You're the one who stopped me from getting in the shower!

Oh really?
Shame I can't join you
I'd probably make you late to your meetings

Bye Torger

Alessandra rolled her eyes as she locked her phone and placed it on the sink before she took her underwear off and jumped in the shower, enjoying the feeling of the hot water hitting her skin. But her mind was quick to imagine the man she just stopped texting hovering behind her, his hands roaming round her body, touching her in ways she never knew was possible. She let out a groan as she ran a hand through her soaking wet hair, annoyed at the effect he left on her, how much she was craving his touch like she's been deprived of it for a very long time when it was only for three days. She hated to admit it, but she hoped that when she was in Monaco, he was there too.

She got out of the shower, a towel wrapped around her hair and a t-shirt dress over her body as she quickly made her way downstairs, seeing that time was starting to press. She entered the kitchen, ready to make her and the boys breakfast, but stopped in her tracks when she saw Mick taking over the cooker, with Charles a few feet away from him making coffee, both dressed in their Ferrari gear. The Monegasque turned around when he heard her, giving her a smile as he quickly analysed her attire.

"We've got it from here," he said as he poured the coffee, "go get dressed, so we can head out when we're done!" Alessandra nodded, thanking them both as she ran back upstairs.

After changing into a matching black blazer and pants, with a white blouse under the blazer and a pair of white sneakers, she grabbed her bag and made her way downstairs, taking a seat on the stool around the kitchen island as Mick put the plates in front of her and Charles, who placed the mugs with coffee on the marble countertop before taking a seat next to her. Mick sat down in front of them, and the three enjoyed a nice breakfast together for the first time in days.

When they were done, they quickly cleaned up the dishes before making their way down to her garage, jumping into her Purosangue and started their short journey to Gestione Sportiva.

"Do you know when he's coming to Maranello?" Charles asked, "like, is he starting working in the sim before the years ends?"

"I don't know exactly when he's coming," Alessandra answered, "all I know is that he's started moving his stuff, at least that's what Chiara told me. She's been in contact with his PA sorting out the apartment and the move."

"When are you going to Monaco?" Mick asked, "like are you staying here long and just going there for a couple of days before coming back here?"

"If all goes to plan I head to Monaco in two days!" She beamed as she turned the corner, seeing her location come into view, "and don't worry, no work is happening whilst I'm there. I could have plans on meeting some friends along with the events Charles and I need to attend."

"Well would you look at that!" The Monegasque exclaimed, which quickly earned him an eye roll from his boss, "Alessandra does have a social life outside of racing!"

"Oh fuck off will you," she laughed loudly as she though that the "friends" in question is not someone outside of racing, and Charles would probably have a heart attack if he knew who she could be potentially meeting with, "don't forget we have to see if Max will be in Monaco too he wants that game night!"

"Oh for sure!" Charles replied, "Mick, you'd come, right?"

"Of course," he chuckled, "invite Daniel too, maybe he'll make it a party to celebrate his return on the grid next year!"

"He'll definitely make it into a party," she said, "but yeah, I'll tell Max and we'll plan it out!"

After Alessandra parked her car in her spot, the three piled out of the vehicle and entered Gestione Sportiva. They greeted everyone they walked past as they made their way upstairs to her office, which she questioned the drivers for then rolled her eyes at them when they told her that they wanted to make themselves another cup of coffee before they went in the sim.

"You do know we have a cafeteria, right?" She asked when they walked in her office, putting her bag on her chair as she walked towards the small coffee area she had set up, putting her cup in the machine, "they make great coffee there!"

"We know, and we love their coffee," Charles said as he grabbed a red takeaway cup with the Ferrari logo on it, "but I just love using your coffee machine!"

Alessandra shook her head as she grabbed her cup filled with coffee, making her way to her desk as the boys made some coffee for themselves. She switched on her computer, taking a quick look at her emails before grabbing her notebook, writing some final notes on it before making her way out of her office, with her drivers once again following her. They bid each other goodbye before they separated, them making their way to the sim rooms whilst she made her way to the boardroom to start her meetings.

ººº

The team principal has never looked forward to being in Monaco as much as she was at that moment, sat in Charles's 488 Pista, making their way to Monte Carlo from Nice after landing there a few minutes ago. 5 whole days of meetings have finally finished for Alessandra, and she can finally put one of the biggest agendas she had out of her mind, her second driver was officially signed to the team. Now all that is left is announcing him, but that was a matter to deal with in a few weeks. She has also looked closely at the developments of the 2024 contender, and she was confident that it will be a championship challenging car once again, so she knew that she could enjoy the coming weeks without worrying about work.

She loved keeping herself busy socially as much as she loved keeping herself busy with work, and she was looking forward at the couple of events she had lined up with Charles, the lunches with Charles's family and the games night that was planned with her and the guy. But most of all, she was secretly really looking forward to meet up with Toto tomorrow evening. The moment she left the boardroom today, she texted the Austrian, telling him that she was heading to Monaco in a few hours and that she would be staying for a bit less than a week. Toto was pleased to hear that, having arrived in Monaco himself that morning and was also planning to stay for a few days, so he quickly invited her to dinner at his apartment, which she accepted, and she was excited for it. She was also really nervous, having no idea what to really expect from her rival as they ate together in his apartment. This was a different level of intimacy, but it was something that she could not recognise, which made her even more nervous.

"So," Charles started, bringing her out of her thoughts, "do you want me to come for you when we head to Max's, or are you meeting us there?"

"I mean I was planning to walk it really," she chuckled, "but yeah, I wouldn't mind if you picked me up!"

"Alright then that's the plan," he replied, "I'll let you know later then, when I'm picking you up."

That evening, a couple of hours after Charles dropped her off at her apartment complex, as he promised, he picked her up and drove to Max's, who greeted the two with a hug and let them inside. Daniel was already there, who also gave hugs before pushing a drink in their hands, along with Mick, who arrived in Monaco around an hour ago and was staying with Max as they were both heading to Geneva the day after, and Carlos, who was starting his holidays in Monaco. Kelly and Heidi were also there and after she had a drink in her hand, they pulled her out on the balcony away from the boys' ears.

"Ale, Max told me that Pierre said you slept with someone the night before you went over to his place?" Kelly exclaimed the second she pulled the balcony door shut.

"Was he the one who took that picture of you in the bathtub?!" Heidi asked, "I'm actually a little offended that I had to find out through Daniel."

"Yeah well I'm offended and embarrassed that Pierre realised that I slept with someone and I couldn't deny it," Alessandra groaned, leaning against the balcony, "and of course the boys don't know how to keep their mouths shut."

"It's them," Kelly chuckled, "you can't expect anything less from them."

"Is it someone we know?" Heidi asked, quirking an eyebrow at the Italian, "and how was it? Did you have a fun night?"

"None of you guys know him," Alessandra replied, lying straight through her teeth, "and it was fun, but can we please drop the topic?"

Alessandra was quite an open book in some aspects, but when it came to the intimate part of her life, she hated discussing it. She did love listening to others' intimate gossip if they were willing to share but hers, she wanted to keep that to herself, it was the one thing she can keep hidden especially since she's become quite the public figure. So she was glad when the girls dropped the topic and were quick to open their calendars and see when they're going to be on holiday to find a night where they can have a girls night out.

As much as she adored her work, lived for the days and nights at the factory and race weekends, Alessandra cherished the off-season period where she can hang out with her friends, away from the battles and rivalries, and enjoyed nights where the only rivalries they had were when they were playing a video game against each other, getting all competitive and jokingly create chaos, whilst they had drinks and chatted the night away. It was moments like these where she knew that in the years to come, they would look back on how Max and Charles were calling each other cheats (in a joking manner) when they beat each other at fifa, or how they ended the night celebrating that Daniel was going to be back on the grid after re-joining Alpha Tauri.

The next day, Alessandra woke up with nerves fluttering in her stomach, along with sheer excitement, knowing that that evening she was heading to Toto's for dinner. She felt silly feeling the way she was, like she was a teenager going on her first date, and especially because she was meeting Charles and his family for lunch in a few hours, she knew that she needed to get her head straight and bring out her calm, yet powerful, persona for the dinner.

She started her day off with a run around the harbour, it was quite early in the morning, which was perfect for Alessandra that she could run in peace and be able to enjoy the wonderful picturesque scenery that Monaco offered. She then went to a couple of shops, getting some groceries and necessities before heading back to her apartment. She then continued her workout in the gym, spending a couple of hours there. She called her family, checking up on them to see how they were doing, getting to talk to her niece and nephew for a bit, which made her bittersweet as she missed them so much and as much as she knew that they were living their best lives in New York, she hated that they were so far away, but every moment she talked with them was a special moment for her, even if it was on the phone, because she knew that when she gets to hug them again, that encounter will be even more meaningful.

After she put on a creme knitted dress which fell a couple of inches below her knees, slipped on a pair of powder blue sneakers and slid on her coat, she grabbed a wine bottle which she knew Pascale loved and made her way to her home.

"Oh ma fille!" Pascale beamed when she opened the door and found the Italian standing behind it, pulling her in a tight hug before letting her in, "I'm so happy that you could make it! I have missed our lunches deeply!"

"I missed your cooking very much Pascale," Alessandra replied, a soft smile on her lips as she gave her the bottle before she took off her coat and hung it on the rack, "I do hope you come to Maranello someday to let me host you to an Italian night!"

"Tell me when and I'll be on the first flight there," she said, returning the smile, "now come on, Lorenzo and Arthur are waiting for you in the living room, Charles is running a tad late but I think he's on his way!"

The two women walked inside the living room, and before Alessandra could mutter a hello, she was tackled in a hug by the youngest Leclerc, almost knocking the wind out of her, and off her feet. The Italian chuckled, quickly countering the energy as she hugged him back tightly. Pascale smiled at the sight, taking it in for a moment before disappearing in the kitchen.

"Is this to try and get yourself less hours in the sim?" Alessandra joked after they pulled away, quirking an eyebrow.

"Of course not, I'm excited to jump in the sim and work hard for the team!" Arthur beamed, his eyes wide in excitement, "you know that I see you as the sister I never had, especially off track, and I enjoy getting to spend time with you like this!"

"You're so sweet Tutor, I love spending time with you too," she said, giving his shoulder a squeeze, "and I'm excited to have you in the garage with me next season when you're not racing!"

"Me too," he replied, a wide grin on his face, "I truly don't know how to thank you, Ale!"

"Your hard work is more than enough," she said, "but now let's not talk about the upcoming season, we've still got a few more weeks of winter break to enjoy!"

"She's right," Lorenzo jumped in, getting her attention, "and since she is also the sister I never had, she should give her eldest brother a hug!" Alessandra chuckled, shaking her head as she walked towards him, pulling each other in a hug before sitting down on the couch.

"Here's your wine Ale," Alessandra looked up at the familiar voice, smiling when she saw Lorenzo's girlfriend in front of her, with a glass of wine stretched out at her. She took the glass, standing up for a moment to give her a hug before she also joined them, "it's good to see you! How have you been?"

Alessandra chatted with the two Leclerc brothers and Charlotte for a while, catching up from the last they saw each other and talked about what they wanted to do whilst they were on the mountains. Alessandra couldn't stop laughing as she listened to Arthur get all excited about trying out the half-pipe with her and Scotty, and Lorenzo planning on when they were hosting some drinking nights.

"Maman!" Boomed the voice of the second eldest Leclerc through the house, followed by the closing of the door, "I'm here!"

"We noticed!" Arthur called out, getting the other three on the sofa snickering. They watched Charles enter the living room, rolling his eyes at his youngest brother before playfully clapping the back of his head.

"Smart mouth," he muttered, shaking his head, "sorry I'm late, needed to stop at the store before I came here." He disappeared in the kitchen for a moment, then reappearing in the living room, a glass in his hand as he joined them, "I did bump into Toto at the store too."

"Oh yeah?" Alessandra asked, quirking her eyebrow as she tried to hide her sudden interest when the Austrian's name was mentioned, "glad it wasn't me who bumped into him."

"I can start my tally of bumping into him coincidentally," Charles replied, wiggling his eyebrows at his boss in amusement, which earned him an eye roll from her, "the man was buying some expensive meat which looked really good, said he was going to enjoy a nice dinner alone."

Alessandra felt her cheeks heat up slightly when she realised that Charles bumped into Toto when he was buying food for their dinner. He had asked her the day before if she had any preference when it comes to food, and she was bold and asked him to surprise her. And now, she's listening to Charles explain what he saw in the rival team principal's shopping cart, basically spoiling what her dinner would be.

"Did you give him a full interrogation?" Lorenzo asked his younger brother, "what did he get for sauces?"

"You think you're so funny," Charles replied, rolling his eyes, "the man's a billionare and yet he sounds like he has no social life. Even Alessandra has a better social life than him and she's the ultra workaholic out of the two!"

"Excuse me!" Alessandra exclaimed, staring down at her driver, "I'm not an ultra workaholic and I live a different life than he does, how can you compare the two of us!"

"Alessandra, you work in Monaco even though you said countless of times that Monaco is your escape from work," he scoffed as Alessandra sipped on her wine, "and you're meeting your friends tonight, the man's spending the night alone, that explains a lot considering that you love being alone."

Alessandra almost choked on her wine as she looked at her driver with wide eyes, forgetting that she had told him that she's meeting friends as a coverup for the fact that she's actually meeting the man Charles is basically calling a loner.

"Maybe the man's actually got a date," Arthur chuckled, "he doesn't need to actually tell you that he does."

"Yeah," Lorenzo continued, "it's his life after all, like the man's going to tell you his actual plans."

The Italian sat among the Monegasques wished that the couch wanted to swallow her, anything to avoid listening to the conversation. She was slightly being eaten by guilt, hating that she was lying about her whereabouts or who she was meeting. With Charles in her life as her best friend and basically younger brother, she couldn't say that she was going out on a date with someone without telling him who, especially being in Monaco, because he could be in the middle of whatever he was doing and bump into each other, and it could end up messy for everyone involved.

Alessandra almost let out a loud sigh of relief when Pascale called out that lunch was ready, quickly getting on her feet and made her way to the dining room, taking a seat at the head of the table, which was her usual seat whenever she came over. She's sat there ever since she was a little kid, with Charles on her right, Arthur next to him, Lorenzo across from them and Pascale across from her. She looked down when she felt her phone vibrate in her hands, glancing at Charles when she saw the name on her screen, seeing that he was occupied talking to Arthur, so she opened the message.

Toto Wolff

I'm sure Charles told you by now that we bumped into each other in the store
He was getting some dessert for lunch and said you were going over too?

Yeah I'm at his mum's for lunch with him and his family
He said that you're having a nice dinner alone tonight
Hope you enjoy it ;)

You're hilarious Alessandra
Well, and truly, hilarious.

I've been told Torger.

So I'm guessing Charles spoiled the surprise and told you what I'm making us tonight?

He just said you bought some expensive meat
Toto, you don't need to spend a lot of money

You don't need to worry about that, darling.
So, I'll send you the code in a bit
so you can open the garage and use the elevator.

Okay, thanks!
I've got to go, Charles's mum is about to serve

Buon appetito Ale.
I'll see you tonight ;)

See you tonight, Toto!

Alessandra has butterflies fluttering in her stomach when she closed her phone and put it on the side of her plate, trying to fight the smile that wanted to get plastered on her lips as Pascale put her a portion of her famous baked pasta on her plate, thanking her before taking a generous gulp of wine. She tried to push the feeling that was coming back from this morning back to focus on the Leclercs and enjoy her meal without thinking of the Austrian she's seeing tonight, but she was finding it hard to fight the excitement.

When lunch was done, Charles dropped her off to her complex, promising that they'll see each other the next day for late lunch before she went up to her apartment. The flutters were still in her stomach, and she knew that she only had a few hours until she needed to leave, so she took a nap.

She woke up an hour and a half before she needed to leave, so she ran inside her bathroom, pulling off the oversized hoodie she napped in and jumped in the shower. Dressed in her robe after washing herself, she sat down in front of her vanity, dried her hair and defined her curls, making sure that there was not a single one out of place. When the hair was done, she then turned to her make up, opting for a simple, but elegant look as she drew a sharp wing over her eyelids, covered her eyelashes with mascara and slithered some red lipgloss over her lips.

After putting on a pair of short dangly diamond earrings and a dainty matching necklace, she made her way towards her wardrobe, opening it and glanced at her array of dresses. She slid the robe off her body before grabbing a particular black dress and slipped it on. She stood in front of the mirror, arranging the neckline and adjusting the sleeves, glancing down at the red bracelet that has never left her wrist ever since Toto put it on her for her birthday. She smiled slightly at it as she ran her finger over it before giving herself an approved look, putting on her sneakers and black coat, grabbing her bag and heels before leaving the room. She made sure she had everything in her bag as she made her way out in the living room, grabbing her black helmet then headed down to the garage floor where her cars and bikes were parked. She put her bag and heels in the small compartment on her bike, throwing her leg over it and settled on it, sliding her helmet over her head and adjusted her dress before riding out of her apartment complex and into the Monaco night.

She stopped in front of the garage gates of Toto's apartment complex, remembering the code he texted her a couple of hours ago and quickly punched it in before she was granted entrance. She tried to remember which was Toto's garage floor, but she didn't need to think long because she knew that she made it when she spotted his car collection, slowly riding by them as she searched for a spot. She chuckled when she spotted his own Harley, along with a vacant spot next to it, deciding to park her Ducati there.

She got off her bike, taking out her heels from the compartment and dropped them on the floor, replacing the sneakers on her feet with the,. She then pulled the helmet off her head, glancing at herself in the small side mirror of her bike as she ruffled her curls, making sure they looked presentable. She took a few deep breathes as she made her way to the elevator, feeling her stomach erupt with nerves and excitement, even more than she's felt all day. She was tapping her fingers on her helmet nervously, glancing down at her bag every now and then. She truly didn't know what to expect, or what this meant for the two of them, but she knew that she was about to find out soon when the elevator doors opened to his floor. She took a deep breath as she stood in front of his door, letting her fist knock softly on it, holding her helmet tightly under her arm as she waited for him to let her in.

The host had spent the last hour running around the apartment, making sure that everything was tidy before he started on dinner. He had been a nervous wreck all day, wanting tonight to be perfect. He was shocked to see Charles in the same store he was at, barely focusing on the conversation he had as his mind was constantly wondering if Alessandra would enjoy his cooking, that when the Monegasque asked him about the expensive meet he was holding he almost spilled it out that he was having dinner with his boss. Until now he doesn't know how he managed to keep his cool demeanour in front of him.

Toto felt his heart thump hard against his ribcage when he heard soft knocks on his door, right as he put the meat in the oven to let it sit for a bit after he cooked it enough in the pan. He quickly washed the dishes he used and put them back, running a hand through his hair as he took a quick glance at the dining table he had set up, nodding in approval before walking down the hall. He took a deep breathe when he put his hand on the door handle, trying to calm his heart rate before he opened the door.

He felt like his world stopped turning when his eyes fell on her big blue ones, curls framing her face, looking like something out of a fairytale. His eyes then fell on her lips, which looked plump and juicy with the red lipgloss, and all he wanted was to kiss them. But he didn't know if that would be too forward, so he held himself back, giving her a small smile.

"Hi," he said, his voice soft as it echoed through the empty corridor. He watched her lips twitch up in a smile, sending a wave of warmth through his body.

"Hi," she replied, letting her eyes wonder on him, nibbling on her bottom lip slightly when she saw the way the white button up hugged his arms, the first few buttons undone which revealed more of his neck, which made him look even more handsome than he already was.

Toto stepped to the side, getting a mumbled thank you as she walked in. After he closed the door he spotted the helmet under her arm as she stood to the side, looking up at him with innocent eyes.

"You came with your bike?" He asked, slightly shocked as from the peak he got from under her coat he could see that she was wearing a dress, and also the heels she had on her feet.

"Yeah, thought I'd be way more discreet than coming with my Daytona," she replied, letting out a chuckle, "uh, do you have anywhere I can put my helmet?"

"Of course," he replied, placing his hands around it, the tip of his fingers grazing her hand as he took it out of her hold. He opened one of the doors in the hallway, and Alessandra spotted a couple of helmets as he put hers next to them. He then made his way towards her, Alessandra's breath hitched in her throat when he stood behind her, feeling his hands inch closer to her neck, "Let me take your coat."

Alessandra nodded, not trusting her voice to say anything at that moment as she felt him slowly pull the long coat off her body. She was fighting with herself not to lean into him, not wanting to give him the impression that she was sex deprived, although, she was very much deprived of his touch and it was him that she was hungry for, not dinner.

She let out a silent breath when Toto walked away to hang the coat, but then returned back to her side, placing a hand on the small of her back as he lead her further inside the apartment. The aroma of meat being cooked filled her nostrils, and the hunger for dinner returned, curious to see what kind of cook he was.

"That smells amazing, Toto," she said as they entered the kitchen, "what are you making?"

"You'll know soon enough," he chuckled, which earned him a eye roll from the Italian, but that didn't stop the smile to leave her lips, "would you like some wine, or are you officially not drinking anymore alcohol?"

"I did break that promise to myself a couple of days ago when you called," she replied, "but yes, I'd love a glass of wine."

Toto nodded at her before turning around, as Alessandra leaned against the marble counter of the kitchen island, watching him as he got out the wine from the fridge and two glasses from the cupboard. She sucked on her bottle lip, almost drooling at the sight of Toto, in the white button up tucked in a pair of dark blue pants, the sleeves of the shirt were buttoned at his wrist, and with his back towards her she could see the muscles contracting with every move he made. Her hands were itching to drag her fingers up and down his back, leaving her mark on him.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Alessandra quickly said as she watched the Austrian pour the red wine in the glasses, taking a bottle out of her bag as he turned around to look at her, "I did bring this for you."

"You didn't have to bring anything Ale," Toto said as he made his way towards her with both glasses in hand, handing her a glass, "you being here is more than enough."

"It's the least I could do," she chuckled as she took a sip, the sharpness hitting the back of her throat perfectly as she looked up at him, "and since when have you become corny?"

"Oh shut up," he groaned playfully as he rolled his eyes, "but thank you for the bottle. Maybe we can drink it later tonight?" Alessandra almost let out a moan when she felt his free hand on the small of her back, pulling her close to his body.

"You have something else planned for after dinner?" She asked, looking up at him with darker eyes and an amused smirk, causing him to release a growl under his breath as her free hand fell on his chest.

"I don't think anything needs to be planned, Alessandra," Toto replied, his breathe fanning her face as he inched closer to her, "but I might need to stop now, because you're making me go insane, and if I start with you, I know I won't stop and our dinner will end up burning."

"Would be a shame to have the expensive meat go to waste," she hummed, her body feeling like it was on fire as the tip of their noses touched, "thank you for inviting me to dinner."

"Thank you for accepting my invite," he said, giving her a soft smile, which made her giddy inside as she returned it, before he took a step back. "I made us some Mozzarella salad to start us off if you want some?"

"That would be lovely," she beamed, walking slightly around the kitchen island as Toto walked back to the cooking station, watching as he put the salad on two plates, "you really didn't have to go through so much trouble, Toto."

"It was no trouble, I promise," he chuckled as he put the extra salad away in the fridge, then turned around. As he placed the plate in front of her on the island, he took the opportunity to get a good look at her. His mouth watered at the sight of her, the black dress with the square neckline, exposing her collarbones with a dainty diamond necklace in the middle, the corset element of the dress hugging her upper body to perfection. His eyes fell on the slit of the dress which stopped at the top of her right thigh. She looked absolutely breathtaking and he hoped that he was lucky enough to get a repeat of Paris. "So you actually rode on your bike in a dress, and those heels?"

"The dress, yes. But not the heels," she replied as she took a bite of the salad, "I had sneakers on and just put them in my bike to change into when I leave."

"Makes sense," he nodded after eating some of the salad himself, "have you always known how to ride?"

"Probably the same time I learned how to drive a go kart," she answered, "Valentino taught me, and I guess sometimes I like to switch from four wheels to two."

"I remember Charles saying something about that," he continued, "speaking off, how was your lunch with him and his family?"

"Lovely as always," Toto watched how her eyes sparkled at the mention of the Leclerc family, and he couldn't help the smile making its way on his face, "they're some of the nicest people I know, and they treat me like the daughter and sister they never had. They're my family here."

"It's important to have a support system wherever you are," he said, "especially in the lives we live. Our jobs tend to make us feel lonely sometimes." Alessandra nodded in agreement as she took her last bite, which Toto also did, grabbing the plates and fork and put them in the sink.

The sound of the oven timer going off echoed the kitchen, and Toto glanced between the oven and Alessandra, who was also looking at the oven in curiosity, making him chuckle.

"Go have a seat at the table," he said, "I'll bring out our dinner."

"Do you want me to help?" She asked as she took a couple of steps closer to him.

"No need darling," the pet name sent heat shooting through her veins as he also took a step closer to her, his hand cupping the side of her face, his thumb gently caressing her cheek as she leaned her head in his palm, "you just go and sit down. Maybe take the wine with you." Alessandra nodded once more as she looked into his brown eyes, which looked softly at her. Her lips parted slightly as she hoped that he'd finally close any gap between them, but she felt his hand leave her face, turning his focus to the oven. She sighed, grabbing their glasses and opened bottle of wine, and made her way out of the kitchen.

A soft gasp left her lips when her eyes fell on the table in the middle of the dining room, which was decorated so simple but yet so beautiful, with a couple of long candles flickering between the two table clothes folded neatly on each side of the table, with the cutlery set on each side. As she placed the glasses and the bottle on the table she glanced around, a smile forming on her lips when she saw the white and red themed Christmas decorations around the room and the hallway around the corner, giving the apartment an even more sense of warmth. She sat down, helped herself to some more wine as she waited for Toto, whilst she wondered why he hasn't made a single move on her, even when they were not even an inch apart from each other. She tried to ignore the overthinking, not wanting her thoughts to dampen her mood, but her crave for him was becoming unbearable, and she didn't know how long she could hold on.

When Toto heard Alessandra leave the kitchen, a low groan escaped his lips as he took out the meat, which looked like it was cooked to perfection. He wasn't trusting himself to close any gap to Alessandra without the two of them ending up in a tangled naked mess, and as much as he wanted that, he also wanted to enjoy a nice dinner with her. What confused him was why he was keen to be a gentleman and prepare an evening like they were having, there was nothing between them romantically, it was purely physical and attraction, and if it was any other person he knew that no dinner would have been made. But he wanted to make the effort for Alessandra. He didn't know why, but he did, and he couldn't wait for the effort to pay off and satisfy his strong craving.

Alessandra looked up when she heard footsteps echoing through the dining room, smiling softly at the sight of the man holding the plates in his hands, leaning down close to her as he placed the plate in front of her before walking around the table. He took his place across from her, and even though the smell of the food was mouthwatering, she was mesmerised by him, and the way the candle flame illuminated his face, making his brown eyes brighter.

"I don't think I've told you yet," he started, "but you look beautiful, Alessandra."

"Thank you," she said, giving him a small smile, "you look handsome too, Torger."

"Thank you." He said, and their eyes locked into a hard stare, like two magnets connecting.

"This looks amazing," she commented after managing to tear her eyes off him and glanced down at meat, which looked to be cooked in the way she actually liked it, "I don't know if I should be surprised or not that you know how to cook."

"You should try it before you can conclude that I know how to cook," he chuckled, making her cheeks heat up in slight embarrassment when she released that he had a valid point. He saw her cheeks turn red, which made him grin wider, grabbing the glass in his hands and rose it, "to a challenging and eventful season, and to behind closes doors."

Alessandra chuckled at the reminder of what they decided to call their situation, raising her own glass and brought it close to his, her blue eyes bright as she looked into his.

"To the battles we had this season," she started, "and to behind closed doors." The clinked the glasses together, the high pitched sound bouncing against the walls as they held their gaze whilst they took a sip, then wished each other a 'buon appetito' before they dug in.

Alessandra couldn't help the moan that left her lips after taking the first bite of her meat, which she recognised as a wagyu rib-eye. Toto shot his head up when he heard her, the sound causing a rush of heat bolt through his veins. A shiver made its way down his spine when he looked at her face, finding her looking at him with her eyes slightly wide.

"Wow," she uttered as she took another bite, "this is divine, Toto."

"So now you can conclude that I do know how to cook," he retorted, a smirk making its way on his lips, "what do you think?" Alessandra rolled her eyes at his cockiness, especially when he cocked his eyebrow as he waited for her to respond.

"Let me finish the dinner," she shot back, returning the smirk, "and I'll get back to you on it." It was Toto's turn to roll his eyes, shaking his head as he heard soft chuckles leave her lips before focusing back down on their food.

No words were said as they ate, but they enjoyed the comfortable silence that fell upon them. They stole glances of each other, and once in a while their gaze would lock for a moment, and every time it felt like they were in a world where nothing else mattered, just the two of them. The fire that was lit in the pits of their stomach grew with every glance, and every moment that passed, and the comfortable silence was slowly becoming the hot, heavy, sexual tension that always fell on them.

Empty plates and an empty wine bottle later, the two leaned back in their chairs as they wiped the corner of their mouths. Alessandra felt her body burning just by the way his eyes fell on her, she felt her dress sticking on her body, figuratively tightening on her, and all she wanted was to take her dress off.

She needed a distraction, so she stood up, grabbing both plates off the table, and with Toto's protests behind her, she made her way to the kitchen. She could hear him a few feet behind her as she stood in front of the sink, opening the tap and started washing the dishes.

"Alessandra," she heard Toto sigh behind her, "you are my guest, why are you cleaning the dishes for fuck's sake?"

"Relax, I'm just giving them a quick wash before throwing them in the washer," she stuttered slightly, not wanting to reveal that she wanted to distract herself, "how about you open the other bottle of wine?"

"You're in the mood for more?" He asked as he took a step closer, watching her bend down as she put the dishes in the washer, "I was going to ask if you wanted dessert!"

"Why not have both?" She asked, turning around after she stood up, being met with his 6"5 physique barely an inch away from her. She looked up, cocking an eyebrow as he stared down at her, a smirk on his lips.

"Your wish is my command," he said, his voice low and rough, sending shivers down her spine. She felt weak in her knees as she watched him open the fridge. She walked towards the kitchen island, pushing her weight and sat on the marble counter, grabbing the wine bottle and the cork screw and popped it open, pouring both of them a glass.

"This is actually my favourite chocolate cake, but unfortunately they only had one slice left," Toto started as he grabbed the cake from the fridge, along with two forks, "hope you don't mind sharing."

The Austrian turned around, stopping in his tracks when his eyes fell on the gorgeous woman he's just had one of the best dinners with, sat down on his kitchen island. Her legs were crossed over each other, the slit on her dress revealing more skin. She was sat right under the light fixture, illuminating her like a spotlight at an event, focusing just on her. Her plump red lips were curled up in a smile as she held two glasses, one stretched out towards him.

He put the plate next to her, handing her a fork as she gave him his glass, and he stood right by her legs, resting his arms on the marble top as they both took a piece of cake. He looked up at her, watching as she slowly pulled the fork from between her lips, leaving a bit of chocolate resedue on her lips, which made him chuckle.

"So," he started, making her look down at him as she forked another piece, "what do you think?"

"Oh it's really good," she said in between bites, "I need you to tell me where you got it from so I can start getting some for myself."

"If I do that I'll end up not finding any for myself," he chuckled, "you might just have to come here for the cake."

"Is this your way of telling me to come over again?" She asked, quirking an eye brow as she took a sip of the white wine she brought.

"Take it however you want," he shrugged, trying to play it cool even though everything inside of him was screaming 'Yes, that's what I meant'. "As long as I get some of the cake." She let out a scoff, rolling her eyes as she shook her head.

The two were going for a piece at the same time, then looked down at the plate when they heard the forks cling together, realising that there was one last piece left. The two then looked at each other, a chuckle leaving their lips as they offered each other to take the last piece. Alessandra put the fork on the table, using that free hand to hold herself as she leaned back slightly as she watched Toto stand up straight, forking the last piece of chocolate cake. He lifted the fork up, which made her think that he was about to eat it, but then looked at him confused when he stood in front of her.

Her breathe hitched in her throat when his hand fell on her right knee, pushing it off her left and parted her legs wide enough for him to stand between them. Their chests were almost touching as he towered between her legs, a confident smirk on his lips as he cupped her chin, gently pushing her head up so she could look at him. A moan threatened to leave her mouth when he lowered the fork to her lips, parting them slightly as he slowly entered the fork in her mouth, all whilst their eyes held the strongest gaze which electrified every neuron in their body.

Toto swallowed the groan that rumbled at the back of his throat as his eyes fell on her lips and the way they wrapped around the fork, as if they were taunting him for not kissing them earlier. She leaned her head back to release the fork from her mouth, watching her close her eyes as she swallowed the last piece of cake. She then opened them, her blue eyes darker as she brought the wine to her lips, taking a sip.

He dropped the fork on the plate, and his hands gripped onto her waist, a soft gasp leaving her lips as he pulled her at the very edge of the counter, leaving no space between their hips. Her legs wrapped around his waist, ankles crossing behind his back as she put the glass on the marble top, letting her hands slowly trail up his chest. She could feel him harden against her stomach, and just the way his hands were roaming up and down the side of her body, his dark eyes boring into hers, were enough to get her panties fully soaked.

Her hands found their way behind his neck, and she gently pulled him towards her, the tip of their noses touching as their breathes fanned each other's faces. And the moment their lips fell on each other, every ounce of crave they had was being satisfied as their lips moved together with so much lust and hunger as Alessandra tugged onto his hair as his tongue dragged on her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she quickly granted.

His hands slid down under her thighs, hoisting her up from the counter, holding her as close to him as humanly possible as he walked out of the kitchen, their lips hungry as they moved together in sync. Toto stopped in the corridor, holding her against the wall as his hands pushed the dress up to her hips, a low moan leaving his mouth when her lips latched onto his neck whilst one of her hands went between their hips, undoing his belt and pulling it out of the hoops in one swift motion, the sound of the metal hitting the floor echoing with the sounds coming out of their lips.

"God Toto," she groaned against his neck as she moved her hips against his, feeling her nub becoming oversensitive with the movement, "or take me against the wall or take me in your room."

"Your wish is my command, liebling," he almost growled his words as he pulled her off the wall, the sound of his voice, and the pet name, sending a chill down her spine, but the burn between her legs only grew for him as she smashed her lips onto his once more whilst he blindly navigated through his apartment.

A gasp left Alessandra's lips when her back hit the wall, watching in admiration as the Austrian tore the white button up open, revealing his muscular physique which she had longed for since Paris. She got on her knees and turned around, and Toto quickly got the message when he saw her back facing him. He got on the bed behind her, lowering his head to her neck as he pushed her curls to the side, trailing them up and down her skin as his fingers grabbed the zipper of her dress, pulling it down to her lower back. Soft moans left the Italian's lips as he sucked on her sensitive spot as his hands pushed the dress off her shoulders, revealing her bare skin, covered with tattoos. His hands roamed around her upper body when the dress pooled at her hips, more moans escaping her lips as she he cupped her breasts, his fingers circling her nipple, which hardened under his touch.

Alessandra was getting impatient, pulling his hands off her before turning around, her hands back on his pants as she hurriedly unbuttoned them and pushed them down, revealing his hardened member forming under the white Marc Jacobs boxers. Toto grabbed onto her hips tightly, a loud moan escaping him as he looked down at her whilst her hand was palming him, in awe at the beauty she graced him with, no word can describe her goddess like features, which he feels lucky to hold.

"You're so, so beautiful liebling," Alessandra enjoyed being praised, but seeing the way he looked at her, and spoke about her caused butterflies to rupture in her stomach, and her heart skipping a beat. Nothing that anyone has told her compared to the way Toto spoke, or the way his eyes took in every inch of her. "And you're all for me."

"You better do something about it then, Torger," she said, cocking an eyebrow as she slowed down the rhythm of her hands against his hardened groin, earning an annoyed groan from him, "I'm getting impatient."

"We wouldn't want that now do we," he growled, pushing her back on the bed before he towered over her, giggles leaving her lips at his eagerness which matched hers, before he slammed his lips on hers once more. Her hands locked behind his neck, pulling him as close to her as she could as he pushed the rest of her dress down her legs, thrusting his hips against hers, his groin hitting her nub, causing her to moan every time as she ached for him.

His lips left hers, starting the road from her neck down which he was slowly becoming accustomed to, exploring every inch of her with his lips and his hands, absorbing every sound that left her lips, every reaction her body made from his touch, like he was scared that he would forget it all. He wanted her to know, with ever stroke of his hand all over her body, with every kiss and suck on her skin, that at that moment, he adored her, and was showing how much he adored her.

Alessandra felt like her body was up in flames with every move he made down, grabbing onto the sheets as she felt him inch closer and closer to the place she was about to cry for him to be. Her hips buckled up to his face, followed by a low moan leaving her lips when she felt his middle finger teasingly trail over her sensitive clit, the reaction earning a chuckle from the Austrian against her lower abdomen as his lips fell right above her lace panties.

He was tempted to tease her, see her squirm under him, giving him the control she always seems to take away from him, but he knew that it wouldn't do neither of them any good at that moment. So he grabbed the panties with his teeth, earning him a gasp from the woman sprawled on his bed as she watched him drag them down her legs, feeling speechless at his technique as he kissed the inside of her thigh whilst making his way up to her naked core.

Alessandra's breathe was knocked out of her lungs when she felt his tongue lay flat on her nub, her back arching as a tsunami of pleasure washed all over her body. Her right hand let go of the sheets, grabbing onto Toto's hair as she pushed his face closer to her body, the eagerness making him chuckle, which sent vibrations up her body along with the waves of pleasure as his tongue worked in an artistic way.

She felt the pit of her stomach become heavier, knowing that she was about to come, and from the way her body started trembling against his face, Toto knew it too, which is why, with a smirk on his lips, entered two digits in her, earning him a loud gasp which bounced off the walls as it echoed with their breathes.

"Come for me liebling," Toto growled against her, grabbing onto her thighs tight as they trembles, "let me finally taste you once again."

It only took a few strokes of his tongue, followed by him sucking her oversensitive clit, to send her over the edge, his name leaving her lips in a loud cry as she released all over Toto's mouth, her vision becoming blurred stars. Toto rose from between her legs, his eyes wondering over her naked body, watching her chest rising and falling, her eyes fluttering as she looked at him, giving him a lazy smile as he hovered over her.

"Are you satisfied Alessandra?" Alessandra let out a groan, at his cockiness, and at the way her body kept burning at his touch as he felt his hand trail up her body. She shook her head, earning her a raised eyebrow from the Austrian as she cupped his face, pulling him closer to her, slamming his lips on hers. "I need you to use your words, darling."

"I hate you for making me beg," she whined against his lips as they moved together sloppily, her hands roaming his back, gently digging her nails into his skin.

"Tell me what you want," he replied, the arm that wasn't supporting his weight over her wrapping her waist, pulling her into him, "I'll give you anything you want."

"I-," she breathed out as she felt his hardened member against her clit, "I need you, inside of me."

Toto got off her body, and Alessandra watched as he got off the bed and walked towards his night stand, her lips curling up into a smile as she took in his tall and muscular physique just in his white boxers fitted tight around him. It was a sight to behold, and she felt lucky that she was the only one witnessing it as he opened the drawer and took out a condom.

"You like what you see, Ale?" He asked when he saw her looking at him in awe, a smirk on his lips as he made his way back on the bed.

"Mhmm," she hummed as she licked her lips whilst she watched him push the boxers down his long legs, his hard cock spurting out, not bother to retort to his cockiness as he hovered over her once more after he rolled the condom up his cock.

Her legs wrapped around his waist as he positioned himself, his hands on each side of her head as hers grabbed onto his shoulders. Another gasp left her lips as his long member entered her, followed by a deep moan from Toto when he felt her velvet walls wrap around him in greeting.

He looked down at her as he slammed into her in a fast pace, her face glistening under his fluorescent lights as moans left her lips, a sound he could listen to for the rest of his life, and a sight he could never get tired off as her eyes fluttered.

"Look at me Alessandra," he growled, cupping her chin and turned her head to look at him, "I want those beautiful eyes to look at me as I make you feel good."

Alessandra was barely keeping it together as he slammed in and out of her, but she obliged as she managed to open her eyes, her gaze locking with his brown ones, which turned into a golden shade from the lights. She was feeling every kind of wave hitting her body like endless tsunamis, pleasure, awe, passion. Her hips were rising with every thrust, meeting his rhythm as she felt her walls slowly crumbling, the pleasure intensifying as she dug her nails up and down her back.

They were alone in his apartment, but they felt like they were in their own other world, a world that it was just the two of them, a world where they felt safe and belonged, adored and admired by each other. It felt like a perfect world, and it was a world that neither of them wanted to leave.

Their thrusts became sloppier as they were close to reaching their highs, and Alessandra dragged her hands up to his face, pulling him towards her, desperate to have his lips on hers as they felt the climax coming close, Toto feeling her walls tightening around him. They stuttered against each other's lips as their orgasms washed over them like a tsunami that was able to wash the world away, their walls crumbling down like a jenga tower, and after one last thrust, Toto fell onto the bed next to her as his cock slipped out of her.

"Fucking hell," Alessandra muttered in between breathes as she looked up at him, feeling her cheeks heat up when she found his eyes looking at her softly, matching the smile on his lips, "and I thought nothing could top Paris."

"Glad I could surprise you, darling," he chuckled, placing his lips on hers in a gentle kiss before getting off his bed. He pulled the condom off his cock as he made his way to the bathroom, turning his head back, admiring his rival team principal as she laid on his bed with a lazy smile on her lips, looking like a marble statue that belonged in a museum, before disappearing in the bathroom.

After disposing of the condom, he grabbed a cloth and wetted it before returning back to the bed, sat between her legs as he wiped her crotch clean, dragging the cool, wet cloth on her inner thighs and up her toned abdomen before reaching her breasts, analysing the marks he left on her breasts and neck in satisfaction. "what do you think about some wine?"

"I'd like a glass," she giggled, nodding her head as she enjoyed the way he was caring for her after fucking her like an animal, "and maybe another round?"

"You're really eager, aren't you?" He asked, his voice cocky which made Alessandra roll her eyes at him as he grabbed his boxers and dragged them back up, whilst she found his cockiness attractive.

"What can I say?" She started as she also got off the bed, grabbing his white button up from the floor and put it over her body, falling until her thighs as she closed a few buttons, "you left me deprived."

Toto felt his heart skip a beat when he took in Alessandra wearing his shirt, the large material making her look smaller and innocent, which he couldn't help but smile at. He took her hand in his, which made her look at him in surprise, and awe, as he took her back in the kitchen.

She jumped back on the kitchen island as Toto took the empty wine glasses and plate, filling the glasses with wine after putting the plate in the sink, handing her a glass as he stood between her legs, his free hand trailing up and down her thigh, creating a trail of goosebumps under his touch. They didn't say a word as they drank their wines whilst holding gazes, and when they emptied, Toto took the glass out of her hand, putting them in the sink before smashing his lips onto hers, his hands tearing the button up off her body as they prepared for the second round of the night.

°°°
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE!!

I've been super busy and my mental health was not at its best :( but I was actually in Italy for the past few days which made everything better - I SAW HARRY STYLES LIVE! You can best believe i cried like a baby during his final show as he called it, sending him my therapy bill fr.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll try to upload the next one soon but i've got my thesis proposal due in a few days so i gotta focus on that, but after that it's all about the story!! Hope you'll stick around, because in a couple of chapter's time, something could happen 🫣

Love - C🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.8K 32
They lived next to each other in Montreal. They grew up together. They went to same school, went to the same lake in the summer, and the same skating...
131K 3.7K 47
Sara, an enthusiastic badminton player, was forced to quit at the age of 21 after trying to be the best for years. A returning injury kept her from s...