Ventuno

"I didn't know you were the one who needed an escape this time," Alessandra rolled her eyes at the Austrian voice coming from behind her, placing the glass of pink gin and tonic on the fountain, "I'm offended you didn't come to me for help, like you helped me last time."

Alessandra turned around, looking up at Toto, standing in all of his glory, the white mask covering the left side of his face, his dark raven hair pushed back, his brown eyes dark under the moon light. A smirk made its way on his face as he looked up down at her, his eyes glistening over her body, licking his lips when his eyes shamelessly fell on her cleavage under the sweetheart neckline.

"I didn't need escaping," she chuckled, placing the cigarette that was held by her pointer and middle finger between her lips, the Austrian watched as her cheeks hallowed whilst she sucked it, white smoke ghosting her face when she exhaled, "just some peace and quiet."

"Sorry to interrupt your peace and quiet," he said as he took a step closer, his arms crossed over his chest, making his biceps bulge though the jacket of the suit, which Alessandra's eyes fell on, the sight almost making her mouth water, "but it was getting lonely in there."

"I'm sure a ballroom filled with important men within our sport and beautiful single women were making you feel lonely," she scoffed, rolling her eyes once more as she grabbed her glass, taking a sip.

"But you weren't in there," Alessandra quirked an eyebrow at his sudden boldness, his dark eyes staring down at her was making her skin hot, "and no one is as beautiful as you, especially tonight."

"That may be true," she shrugged, the Austrian rolling his eyes at her cockiness, and the smirk that was making its way on her bright red lips, "since we're passing complements, you're probably the most handsome man in there."

"Probably?" He asked, making her chuckle, "baby, I am the most handsome here tonight." Alessandra's breath hitched in her throat at the pet name, her heart rate increasing as he walked closer, the gap between them decreasing until he got so close that their bodies were a hair away from touching.

"Agree to disagree," she hummed, placing the glass on the stone of the fountain once more, not letting his words show how they were affecting her as she kept her confident composure. The Austrian chuckled, enjoying the hard to get game she was playing with him at the moment, and he craved more. He craved her.

A gasp slipped out of her lips when she felt his finger gently graze up her arm, creating a trail of goosebumps which Toto felt, satisfied at the reaction she was having at his touch. She nibbled on her her bottom lip as his finger continued trailing over her exposed collar bone, his touch hot against her skin as he reached her jaw.

She couldn't help herself as her eyes closed, leaning into the large palm of his hand that cupped the side of her face, a moan threatening to slip when his thumb grazed over her bottom lip, pulling it from between her teeth. She then opened her eyes, and her fingers traced his mask, slowly gliding her hand through his dark hair, the sound of the grunt leaving his lips made the heat between her legs rise.

His other hand grabbed onto her waist, pulling her into his body, his head leaning closer. His breathe ghosted over her lips as their noses grazed on hers, and Alessandra couldn't control herself anymore, pushing his head to hers, their lips slamming against each other.

Electricity jolted through them like lightning as they held each other, their bodies touching as they pulled towards each other, closing any gap existing between them as the kiss became fuelled by passion and lust, letting out the tension they had for each other all this time. Toto's tongue slid over her bottom lip, asking for entrance, which she quickly granted. Their tongues fighting for dominance like they did during race weekends. The hand that was on her waist slid under the slit of the dress, grabbing tightly on the back of her thigh, lifting her leg up and wrapped it around his waist, her heel hitting the back of his thigh.