Otto

After a decent race weekend, however still feeling a bit disappointed with what happened to Carlos only 7 laps before the race finished, her drivers flew straight to Maranello whilst she went to Monaco. The boys stayed at her house, taking a couple of days off to fight off the jetlag, and Alessandra tried to do the same in Monaco, wanting to be away from work whilst she fought the jet lag, because she knew that if it kept her up at night, she would head straight to the factory and work on whatever needs to be done.

She then flew back up to Maranello, spending the holy weekend with her family as they celebrated easter. She got to see her older siblings and their kids, enjoying the auntie role which distracted her from any thought about the last race weekend or the upcoming ones. She was glad to have made time to spent needed quality time with her family, especially when the sport she works in takes so much of her time.

The day after easter, she flew to Monaco, where she was hoping to get some work done as she felt guilty for barely doing anything during the weekend. She hadn't told Charles that she was in Monaco, but he knew she was there from Mick, who had texted him and let him know that she worked a lot whilst she was supposed to be resting in Monaco, and even went in the factory a couple of hours a day when she was supposed to be there to be with family. So the Monegasque was not surprised when on late Tuesday morning, he barged into her apartment and found her in her office on a call.

"You are impossible," Charles said after she ended the call, shaking his head when his boss rolled her eyes at him when he entered her office unannounced, "you are supposed to be on a break. And what did I hear about you being at the factory when you were supposed to be in Maranello solely to be with family?!"

"I will never tell Mick anything again," she growled under her breathe, "what do you want, Charles?"

"I want you to close your laptop, get out of your apartment, and come with me to do something fun!" He beamed, which made her roll her eyes at him once more, "I have tickets to Berrettini's match today and I would really like for you to come with me, especially because you love tennis!"

"Matteo's playing here?" Alessandra's ears perked up at the sound of the familiar name, "Wait the Monte-Carlo Masters' happening right now?!" Charles chuckled at the shocked face his friend had on her, "how did I forget about it?"

"Because you're diving too deep in your work that's why," Charles scoffed, "are you coming with me?"

"Hell yeah," Alessandra exclaimed as she slammed her laptop closed, getting out of her chair, "I miss watching tennis live, and I haven't seen Matteo in two years!"

"You know Berrettini?" Charles asked as he followed her out of her office and up to her room, "I didn't know you knew him?!"

"We trained together when we were kids, he obviously continued in the professional path whilst I just trained for fun," she explained as she opened her closet, "I last saw him when he made it to the Wimbledon final back in 2021, then watched Italy win the Euros the next day!"

"Then I'm sure he'll be happy to see you after two years," Charles grinned, watching her take out a few items of clothing before throwing them on the bed, "the weather's warm out, so don't cozy up too much!" Alessandra thanked Charles for the weather update, then proceeded to shoo him out of her room as she needed to get ready.

After showering, she swapped her comfortable attire of sweats and wore a baby blue shirt dress which stopped right at her ankles, a brown belt to sinch her waist and slipped on a pair of dark blue and white nike dunks. She finished her outfit with an oversized denim jacket and a small white bag before leaving her bedroom.

The Monegasque looked up from his phone when he heard footsteps getting closer, grinning widely when he saw his friend dressed up beautifully and ready to go. He stood up from the couch, walking towards her, taking her hand in his and spun her around, which made her laugh loudly in surprise.