Quarantatre

It was finally time for Summer break, and Alessandra was pleased that her and the team could have a good rest, knowing that they're going to Zandvoort in a few weeks leading the championships. But she knew very well that just because they're on a break, the work stops. The work never stops for Alessandra, and after spending a couple of days nursing the hangover she had after the celebrations in Spa, in the comfort of her own home, she was back in the factory working. She was in constant meetings with the departments, planning out the upgrades for the second half of the season, and officially started working on their contender for the 2025 season. And when she wasn't in the factory, she was either with her father for his hospital visits, or going through the last minute party items for Luna's baptism party.

Piero Ferrari knew how lucky he was to have a daughter care so much for him, knowing how much her job took out of her both physically and mentally, and that even after a long and stressful first half of the season, she would still be by his side at the hospital appointments. But he knew that she deserved a break, so as much as she oppressed to the idea of leaving Maranello if she didn't need to, her father basically kicked Alessandra out of the country, telling her to at least head back to Monaco and relax for a few days before the Baptism.

After many arguments over it, Alessandra gave in and she flew to Monaco, and spent a few days on Charles's yacht with his family, just staying out on the water enjoying the quiet, playing endless water games and tanning sessions with the girls. The Leclercs were one of Alessandra's safe spaces. and she couldn't have started her summer break better than in the calming, but simultaneously chaotic presence of Charles and his family.

Charles and his family all flew with Alessandra back to Italy, as they were invited to Luna's baptism. They were all staying with Charles in his apartment, and the night before, Alessandra invited them all over for dinner, making them her famous pasta dish which they all ate in her dining area, which Pascale and the girls could not stop complementing her over, then finished the night off with some gelato and limoncello by the pool. Alessandra rarely had the opportunity to host, so she was more than happy to host her second family and spend time with them in her own sanctuary.

It was finally the day that Alessandra's been looking forward to, and prepared thoroughly for months, probably a bit after her god daughter was born. She was buzzing with excitement when she woke up, knowing that in a few hours she's going to be in Modena, celebrating Luna. She got out of bed and spend a couple of minutes on the terrace, enjoying the beautiful day that graced over Maranello, and the way the sun felt on her skin before changing into some sportswear and headed into the gym.

After her hour long session, followed by another hour in the pool, where she was joined by Mick who arrived in Italy right before the Leclercs left her house the night before, the two freshened up and went to make themselves some breakfast. After they ate, the Leclercs all came over to Alessandra's after sending a text in the groupchat she had with her brothers to join her and Mick. She also invited Lewis, and they all enjoyed some relaxing time over coffee, with everyone sharing their plans for the upcoming weeks of the break, after everyone complemented Alessandra when they saw the main area and the area by the pool all set up for the party.

"So, Ale," Lorenzo started, "how's training going for Zandvoort?"

"Oh it's going really well," Alessandra grinned, "it's been fun spending a few hours in the sim, and a couple of weeks before I'll be doing some test runs in Fiorano."

"I know you said F1 needed to figure out how you and Toto were going to race since you guys needed equal machinery but you both didn't want to race modern cars," Charlotte said, "what was decided?"

"We're loaning an F2004 to Mercedes, which they'll cover with their own livery," the team principal replied, "I know it's not a Mercedes, but it was modern cars or bringing the cars out from the 50s, which as much as they are to drive, they're to risky to race in. So we're gonna have two F2004's on the track to have an equal playing field."