๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ

Por authormahek

"๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ... Mรกs

Character aesthetics, copyright & note
1 : London
2 : Bastard
3 : What does he think of himself?
4 : Fresher's party
5 : Punches
6 : Touches
7 : Gunshots
8 : Blood
9 : Swimming pool
10 : Cry baby or runny nose?
11 : Monster
12 : Kissed
13 : Camping
14 : Drunk
15 : Scared
16 : Be mine
17 : only mine
18 : Movie date
19 : The fucker
21 : Bickering
22 : Grocery shopping
23 : Is he blushing?
24 : Snowfall
25 : Addin is Noor's
26 : Basketball
27 : Jealous
28 : Dance
29 : She is my bandaid
30 : Amal and Fawad
31 : I love him
32 : Get lost
33 : Candle
34 : Engagement
35 : Forcefully mine
36 : Walima
37 : Noor Addin shah
38 : Moon and stars
39 : Arcade date
40 : Pyscho for my wife
41 : Romance in kitchen
42 : I only wanted you
43 : Cruise
44 : I'm home
Rahil's Novella
45 : Equally crazy for each other
46 : Bathtub
47 : Intensely addicted to each other
48 : Date in bed
49 : City of love
50 : Beyond forever with you
Bonus chp - 1
Bonus chp - 2
Last bonus chp
Rahil - Ayezah's spin off story
New book

20 : Astraphobia

27.3K 1.5K 42
Por authormahek

—  A d d i n ' s P O V 𖤐

I closed my eyes, running a hand through my already messed up hair and took a deep breath. She is fine. I was standing infront of my car and She was seated inside the car on the same position how I left her previously but was now sleeping soundlessly.

I hurriedly went and unlocked the car and opened her car door and she jolted up from her sleep most probably because of the clicking sound of opening locks.

I sat on my knees outside of the car near her seat and cupped her cheeks in urgency.
" Addin- " she started but I didn't let her complete and sealed her lips with mine. I just kept my lips on hers. feeling her. I pecked her lips and moved back.

I then took a hold of both of her hands in mine and kissed it hastily and kept the back of her palm on my eyes shutting them and sighed in relief and gulped trying to calm my racing heartbeat. She is fine. She is not hurt. That bastard tricked me !! Fuckkkkkk. I felt all the anger rushing back in my veins but I calmed down the moment noor cupped my cheeks with her small soft palms and made me look at her.

" Addin are you fine !? Are you okay !? Did you get hurt anywhere!? " She asked examining my whole face and body. I just gazed at her beautiful face which looked so worried. She was worried for me. I slowly shook my head and she sighed, her palms still on my cheeks.
She then slowly leaned in and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes to feel her warm lips on my cold skin. She moved back and smiled slightly.

I then got up, closing the car door and she frowned. I rounded the car and sat on my seat and hurriedly removed her seatbelt and pulled her directly on my lap making her eyes widen.
I hugged her tightly, hiding my face in her hair, inhaling them and she too hugged me back by hiding her face in my neck.

" I was so damn scared Addin." She mumbled against my neck tightening the hug.

" So was I." I replied bringing her more closer by her waist.

She pulled away and frowned. " why were you scared!? and who fired the bullet earlier!? And- " she again bombarded me with her questions but I shut her up by keeping my forefinger on her lips.

" hush, you ask too many questions." I murmured slowly.

She removed my finger from her lips and spoke glaring at me. " You have to tell me right now !! What's going on!? " I grunted at her question.

I attached my forehead with hers and grazed my nose on hers inhaling, I husked out softly near her lips. " can I answer all your questions later? Right now my head is aching badly."

Her eyes soften and she nodded slowly and closed her eyes and I closed mine. We stayed like that for god knows how long. I slowly moved near hear ear and husked out. " Spend the weekend with me noor."

She moved back and frowned at me. " Why-" I didn't let her complete and said a small 'please' and pleaded with my eyes by narrowing them a little. She has to live with me until I make sure that fucker won't come near her.

She signed and nodded but she made me promise that I will tell her everything later and I agreed.

*******

I took her to my penthouse and as soon as we entered, a huge thunder roaring was heard making noor scream and she flinched. she held my hand shutting her eyes tightly. I wonder if she has astraphobia !? Even in forest she was so scared of thundering noise.

I held her hand firmly and made her look at me. She slowly opened her eyes bitting her lower lip. I slowly whispered a 'are you okay' to which she nodded silently looking down.

I took her to my room and told her to go and shower first and gave her my clothes. I stood near the huge glass window of my bedroom and saw that it was raining cats and dogs. I first called Rahil to inform about Martin and then called zaid the head of the security and one of my most trusted men to keep an eye on Martin and make sure that he doesn't know my penthouse address.

Suddenly the click of the door made me turn and I looked behind only to freeze on my spot. Noor came out wearing my huge navy blue woollen t-Shirt which was very loose and long for her as it reached till her knees and white loose pants. Her damped locks sticking to her cheeks and neck and her face looked so fresh and glowing. She looked so small and endearing in my clothes. I felt the sudden need to kiss her breathless.

She chewed on her bottom lip making me grunt internally and tried tugging her damped hair lock behind but the sleeves of my t-shirt was too long almost hiding her small dainty hands. I moved towards her and held her hands in mine and started folding up the sleeves all the while I felt her gawking at me. After folding her sleeves I gently caressed her soft hands and kissed them. I looked up only to get my eyes locked with hers. I slowly leaned forward and kissed her forehead. I moved back and tugged her wet cocoa-coloured hair behind her ear and softly caressed her smooth cheeks. We just stood there gazing at each other and I unknowingly started leaning towards her lips as if something was pulling me.

She blinked and moved back clearing her throat. " I fucking hate it when you don't let me kiss you." I growled shutting my eyes.

" Addin I'm sleepy- " I didn't let her complete and immediately pulled her wrist and dashed her on my chest making her eyes wide in reflex and next second I smashed my lips on hers.

I sucked on her petals slowly feeling it's softness but later sucked on them hard savouring her sweet taste. Why the fuck can't I get enough of her lips !? I titled my head snaking a protective arm around her waist and my another hand went to her mushy cheek caressing them. She locked her arms around my neck and kissed me back.

She pulled back panting and i kissed her cheek and once again pecked her swollen lips like a fucking addict. And dipped my face in her neck smelling her fresh scent.

" Addin will you tell me now what happened earlier!? " I heard her voice making me pull away.

" I'm tired noor let's just sleep." I lazily muttered trying my best to dodge her question.

" Oh really you don't seem like you are tired, judging by the way you kissed me right now." She voiced out folding her arms around her chest and arching her one eyebrow.

I smirked and took a hold of her both the arms which were still folded neatly on her chest and brought her body close to mine and bend down towards her ear and whispered playfully. " I'm always energetic to kiss you, I can kiss you all day babe." I pecked her gorgeous mole which was under her ear and moved back to look at her. Her whole face seemed beetroot red. Is she blushing!? Well..cute.

she blinked at me and looked everywhere but me, muttering a small 'don't call me babe' and I just chuckled in return.

" Where's the guest room !? " she asked making me frown.

" Why !?" I replied.

" Ofcourse to sleep- " I didn't let her complete and spoke "you will be sleeping here."

And her eyes widen as if they will come out of the socket any moment. " You mean we will share a room !? Noo wayy. " She said and I raised my one eyebrow in amusement.

" Why!? are you scared that I will lose my control if we sleep in the same room !? " I muttered playfully smirking and stepped towards her making her step backwards immediately.

" No I mean- " she started but I didn't let her complete and leaned near her face and husked out.

" Or do you think that you will lose control!? as you are so whipped for me." As soon as I completed I saw her eyes widening more and she pushed me away.

" Oh You wish ! " She spoke making me chuckle and I saw her tucking her hair behind her ear and smiling, looking side ways.

I then told her that she will sleep in my room and I'll be sleeping in the other room. Ofcourse i was just messing with her, I do respect her privacy. First she protested that I should sleep in my room and she will take the other room but I immediately denied and after arguing for almost 15 minutes, Noor sighed in defeat and huffed out a small 'fine' and moved towards the bed and sat on it unfolding the comforter and glared at me one last time before laying straight on bed and covering herself with the comforter till her nose, she shut her eyes making my lips tug a little upwards. Now that I think of, I smile so much when I'm with her. I shook my head still smiling and moved out not before switching off the lights and checking the temperature of the heater
in-order to make sure the room is warm enough. I one last time glanced at her and moved outside.

*******

— N o o r ' s P O V 𖤐

A huge thunder roared loudly making me jolt up from my slumber and I sat up immediately.
Once again a huge thunder boomed along with the lightning which reflected in the room through the huge glass window and a scream tore out of my throat making me shut my eyes tightly and I covered my ears with both of my palms and brought my knees close to my chest and curled myself into a ball. I could literally feel my heartbeat increasing, and my body shivering. I was beyond scared. I wish ammi was here so that I could hug her tightly. Tears collected in my eyes and I let them down my cheeks still not opening my eyes and started breathing heavily.

Suddenly I felt the mattress of the bed dipped and I felt a presence infront of me. I slowly opened my glassy eyes and looked infront to find Addin gazing at me softly. He slowly moved and switched on the bedside lamp.

I then saw that he was carrying a black headphone with him along with his iPhone. He slowly came and sat beside me pulling me towards him by snaking his both the arms around my stomach and made me sit on his lap like a small babie.

My back was pressed against his chest and my hands were still covering my ears. I looked behind and gazed at his face. He slowly removed both of my hands from my ears and kissed my fingers and knuckles softly.

He then made me wear the headphones and tucked my hair locks gently from my forehead all the while I just kept gazing at him.
He then kissed my hair and started typing something on his iPhone.

I frowned and removed the headphones, resting them on my neck and asked. " What are you doing!? "

" I searched about astraphobia on internet-" He started.

" How do you know that I have astraphobia!? " I interrupted.

He sighed and told me that he figured it out the way I behaved in forest and also earlier.

Another noisy thunder roared making me hug Addin tightly and now I sat side ways on his lap. He hugged me back and patted my head softly whispering a 'hush I'm here.'

He then slowly pulled back and made me wear the headphones again and adjusted me properly on his lap hugging me from behind and played a video on his phone.

He kept his chin on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me holding the phone infront of me and played the video on high volume.

I blinked and turned looking at him. He paused the video and slightly removed my headphone from one of the ear and mumbled softly in my ear. " Watch this funny video and divert your mind from the thunder. Also the full volume will not let you hear any thundering noise."

He gently pecked my ear and put the headphone back. And again hugged me from behind keeping his chin on my shoulder and resumed the video.

I was still gazing at him looking at his side profile which was focused on seeing the video. I felt my heart being slammed against my chest. I could literally feel the thumping of my heart. He really cared so much for me. I felt ticklish in the pit of my stomach and some warm feelings invaded in my chest.

I smiled slightly and shifted properly in his lap and he tightened the hug more. He took the comforter and wrapped it around me but I unwrapped it from me and rounded it around him and then moved more closer to him. He wrapped the comforter's sides around me and kept his arms above the comforter, totally bundling me up in the comforter.

I then started watching the videos. At first it was very difficult because the lightning and thunder were not calming down anytime soon but Addin held me close to him more whenever I flinched. Though I couldn't hear thunder but I could see the lightning. Addin kept kissing my head and cheeks softly as if assuring me that he was here with me.

I slowly took deep breaths huffing them out of my mouth and tried focusing on the video. After sometime I was literally giggling totally into watching the video. And I felt Addin staring at me.

I looked at him and our eyes locked. green to grey. I leaned near and pecked his lips softly and he instantly closed his eyes. I smiled against his lips and muttered a small 'thank you' to which he just shook his head smiling back. I took the phone from his hand which he was holding infront of me from god knows how long and he immediately wrapped his arms around my stomach and dipped his face in my neck snuggling closer making me giggle.

********

I slightly opened my eyes only to groan and shut them back immediately. I slowly again opened my eyes and found myself in Addin's arms. I had my arm wrapped around his torso and my head was on his chest and he had kept his one whole heavy leg on both of my legs.

I gazed up at his sleepy face which was beaming as sunlight was directly falling on his already gorgeous face making it look more beautiful. His light breathing was fanning over my head, making my hair blow a little. I shifted a little up and he stirred up in his sleep tightening his arms around me.

I looked at his very little facial details and slightly touched his perfect eyebrows straightening them, then feathered his nose with my finger tips and then caressed his pale red lips and then the dark mole just below his lips.

I moved down and touched his chin feeling a little stubble tickle my fingers. I then moved towards his neck and touched his Adam apple which bobbing slowly. I gulped. His adam apple is so goddamn attractive. I chewed on my lower lip and unknowingly leaned near and kept my lips on his Adam apple and pecked it once and moved back only to find Addin wide awake smirking. I blinked looking away and clearing my throat.

" Good.... morni..ng " i slapped myself internally for shuttering.

" where you taking advantage of me when i was sleeping!? " He asked playfully making my eyes widen and i shook my head immediately saying a 'whattt... Noo'

" I mean..you know it babe that im all yours ! So why not you take advantage of me, when im awake !? " he husked out leaning near my lips and winked at me, next moment i was pulled over his chest and I gasped.

All my front hair fell over my face and he slowly tucked them behind.

" Don't call me babe and leave me ryt noww !! " I spoke sternly and tried getting off him but he held my waist with one hand and other hand was holding my wrist.

" Well if you don't wanna do anything then let me take advantage of what's mine." He muttered and swiftly swiped us. Now i was under him and he was hovering over me.

He pinned both my hand above my head and started peppering kisses all over my neck. He moved up and captured my lips in his and literally started gobbling my lips and I too started sucking on his lips devouring them. He then moved back and connected our foreheads muttering. "What a sweet start of the morning."

________________________________

Thanks for reading <3 please don't forget to vote and comment your reviews.

1k reads 😭 thank you so much 💗 Never thought that I would actually get so much reads. 1k is huge for me as I started writing simply for fun but I  never imagined that I would actually get so many readers. I'm so grateful to everyone who patiently waits for my update and give there precious time in reading my book <3 Also thanking all my friends who keep encouraging me to write and give me there valuable reviews I love you all sm 🫂

And as promised only Addin-noor moments in this chp 🫶🏻 next part is gonna be funnnnn trust me *winks*

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.6K 42 20
Elle Edwards is trying to manage her way through last year of high school and the high expectations and emotional abuse of her parents. Elle is just...
8.7M 228K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
29.5M 872K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
186K 11K 20
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๏ฟฝ...