Feenin' For U

Oleh SoulArtist27

I'm hooked on you...without a doubt...you..got me strung out. And I need you more and more...I'm feenin' for... Lebih Banyak

Cast
Prologue
The Demo
The Rehearsal
The Concert
The Ex
The Tour
The Morning After
The Scandal
The Unmasked Obsession
The Rude Awakening
The Nonnegotiable
The First Attempt
The Low Blow
The Symptoms Of Dejection
The Factualness
The Clean Slate
The Unexpected Surprise
The Reconcile
The Loss

The Birthday Surprise

109 5 1
Oleh SoulArtist27

May 15, 1994

Jalisa's P.O.V.

My emotion right now isn't only agitated and upset. Due of my selfish, self-centered boyfriend, I'm currently lying in bed, not wanting to get up or be disturbed. Kel had promised to fly in to celebrate my birthday with me, but instead he blew me off. He had me waiting at the airport in St. Paul until 12 to 3 a.m. for him to get off the plane, but he never showed. After I got back to T and I's apartment, I even tried to call him, but the j****** didn't even answer or leave a voicemail.

"Jay, are you really planning to spend the rest of your birthday like this?" Tabs came into my room.

"That's the plan." I said, throwing the covers over my face.

"Just because Kelvin blew you off and forgot doesn't mean you have to be all down in the dumps."

"I just couldn't believe he'd just forget. We'd never forget each others birthday."

"You can still celebrate without him. I'll tell you what, we can go out clubbing or whatever you want to do."

After Tabitha finally got me out of bed, we spent the day relaxing at the spa, got our hair and nails done, and headed back to the apartment to get ready for our night out tonight.

*********

Jalisa's Hair & Outfit

"Explain to me again why I'm blind folded on?" I asked my friend.

"You'll see once we get there."

"You better not be taking me to a strip club."

"Girl, relax that's not where we going."

"Then where are we going?"

"Like I said, you'll know once we get there."

Once the car stopped, Tabitha guided me and led the way to where we are.  Just as we came to a stop she counted to three before removing the blindfold, only to find us in The Glam Slam as The Artist and The N.P.G. shouted, "Surprise!" All I'd do is cover my mouth, covering my contagious smile and laughing. It turned out that Tabitha had called The Artist and asked for him and his band set up a party for me. After dancing nonstop for an hour at the party, T and I sat down near the bar for a drink.

"I can't believe you did all of this."

"I didn't want you to be blue on your birthday, so it was the least I could do for my friend."

"You didn't have to, T."

"I wasn't going to let your self-centered idiot boyfriend spoil your day."

"And a self-centered idiot that he is." The Artist spoke up, startling us. "Do you mind if I steal the birthday girl for a dance or two?" He asked Tabitha.

"She's all yours." Tabitha said as she walks off.

"May I have this dance?" The Artist asked for my hand.

"Yes, you may." I accepted, giving him my hand.

We made our way to the dance floor as the DJ began to play a slow song.

"I never got the chance to tell you how beautiful you are in that dress." He made a comment as we moved to the music.

"Thank you, my friend help me pick it out."

"She's sounds like a real friend who really cares about you."

"I know. If only my boyfriend was like that other than being-"

"A self-centered idiot who couldn't make time for his girlfriend's birthday?"

"Right," I said, sadly.

"What's with the sad face, mama?"

"I-I've been...having these suspicions lately." I spoke honestly.

"What kind of suspicions?"

"About Kelvin not being honest with me for some reason."

"How so?"

"We haven't had a lot of time together since I started touring with you and your band. They usually don't last long because of countless calls from my dad, his boss, or something else that he'd use work as an excuse for."

"He's probably annoyed that you're always with me instead of him."

"No, of course not." I doubted. "Kelvin would never think like that."

If Kelvin had a problem with me going on tour, the least he could do is talk to me about it instead of making excuses to avoid the problem.

The Artist's P.O.V

I had invited Jalisa to Paisley after the party. In one of my studios, I given the birthday girl gifts while conversing over wine. Jalisa was speechless by what I had given her.

Her perfume fills my senses as I help her put the necklace around her neck, making me crave. She doesn't know what's she's doing to me. She just doesn't know.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered. "I was making sure it's not too tight. I'm not choking you, am I?"

"No, your not."

I then made my way to my CD player,asking her for any request. She thought for a moment and requested a slow jam.

I turned around and began staring her down, downing the last of of my wine. I began approaching her slowly as she stared back at me, swallowing what she had left in her glass.  After taking the glass from her, I helped Jalisa to her feet. We slowly grooved to the music as I drew her body close to mine. The fact that her bodacious body is so close to mine triggers an insatiable urge in me. Not wanting to fight these desires any longer, I kissed her passionately.

As I backed us into into the wall to deepen our kiss, the passion soared. Her moans ring in my ears, as if she's begging me to give her the pleasure she so desperately craves. And I was going to give it to her. I swiftly wrap her legs around me, carrying her out of the studio and to my private quarters, where I gave her a night to remember, as well as the night I claim her as mine.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Lela, Oleh Asha

Fiksi Penggemar

6.4K 290 9
Who's gonna get it? [Based on Spike Lee's 'She's Gotta Have It']
639K 25.2K 102
"I've been through a lot of shit and something you'd think would give me a break is love, but nope That's kicking my ass too." - (G!P You)
41.3K 981 18
"I love you too Diana... I love you for EVERMORE..."
Enough {h.s.} Oleh O xx

Fiksi Penggemar

48.7K 1.4K 30
"You were more than enough then and you're more than enough now,"