The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

By D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 20

280 11 1
By D4rk_S0ul09

Warning ⚠ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD : Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adults and situations intended for mature readers only.

Author's POV

"C-cho~ a-ah~ i-i c-cant!" Sin cried out as her free hand gripped on Choso's hair who is busy licking, lapping, and sucking her wetness as her other hand gripped on the sheets tightly. She just woke up with her already naked and him in between her shaking thighs eating her up like he didn't have any meal. She doesn't even know how many orgasms she had already. "N-nng c-cho p-please!" She begged, as she tried to close her legs yet he just gripped on both of her thighs, spreading it apart for him.

"One more, love I promise." He said as he continued to use his tongue on her, making the lady let out a shaky moan as she gripped on the sheets tightly as she pulled on his hair as he slid his wet tongue in. "O-oh f-fuck..." She gasped out as her lips parted in pleasure, feeling his thumb play with her shy clit. Making the lady shake even more in pleasure as her vision gets blury from the tears.

He said the same thing I don't even know how many hours ago.

"O-oh god p-please!" She cried out, she doesn't even know what she's begging for as she grips at the man's hair tightly. As she felt a familiar sensation build up, gasping as Choso slid a finger in her as her lick and sucked her clit, making her arch her back as she gripped on the sheets tightly as her lips were parting in pleasure. "F-faster c-cho!" She moaned out as he gladly obeyed, he then added another finger in her making gasp loudly as his kisses slowly went up.

Kissing her stomach, between her breasts, her collar bone, to the back of her neck and finally to her lips as her hand settled on his hair as her available hand is on her chest. Her legs quivering as his finger never stops moving in and out of her wetness as her gasps muffled against his lips. "You're so wet, love. You're shaking too, do you want me to stop?" Choso asked as he rubbed his lips against her parted ones.

"A-ah! C-cho!" She moaned out as she gripped in his hair tightly, cumming around his fingers that he slowly pulled out. As he looked straight at her eyes as she looked back at him. She was gasping as she tried to catch her breath, suddenly feeling something poke between her thighs. "Y-you said that was the l-last one c-cho!" She said and he just hummed and kissed her deeply, holding her wrist that is around his neck.

Placing it on the side of her head also does the same with her other hand. Swirling and sucking her tongue as she did the same, closing her eyes tightly as he interwined their hands together. "C-cho!" She gasped loudly once again as he guided himself in her, making her squeeze his hand tightly. "A-ah fuck..." He groaned out as he placed his forehead against hers.

Kissing her forehead before he slowly thrusts in her slowly, as she lets out some soft moan. "God, you're so t-tight..." He said as he still has a slow pace, groaning as he felt her walls wrap around him and her body quivering underneath him. "You're taking me so o-oh s-shit...w-well.." He whispered against her ears as his thrust got hard yet still slow.

"A-ah! C-cho-! Right t-there!" She moaned out as he hit her sweet spot, making the man let out a deep chuckle. "H-hmm there? Y-you want me to abuse that spot? Such a naughty girl you are, my love." He said he continued his hard yet a little fast thrust as he moved his grip to her waist making the lady hug him around his neck.

"O-ohh~ fuck me! C-cho!" She moaned out loudly as his thrust became hard, rough, and fast. Hugging him tightly as she felt her body move with his thrusts, gasping as he bit her neck hardly as she gripped on his hair tightly. "Fuck! Y-your mine, love... You're ours." He growled as he continued to thrust in her, as his other hand gripped on her waist tightly keeping her in place.

As she nodded her head, gasping and moaning as her eyes rolled back in pleasure. As her hand now went to his back scratching it as he let out a groan in pain and pleasure as she did so. "S-so b-big.." She cried out as she felt herself getting near again, she's been sensitive to all of his touch since she had her first orgasm at the car. "O-ohh f-fuck! D-dont squeeze around m-my cock like t-that..." Choso said between his moans as her walls wrapped around him perfectly.

His thrust got deep and hard, as he grips on her waist as his other hand grips on the sheets on the side of her head. He's still restraining some part of himself on being too rough on her, he doesn't want to scare her away. "N-near!" She screamed out as the hand that was gripping on her waist moved downwards and started to rub her clit, making the lady gasp. "A-ah! C-cho no! T-too m-much!" She cried out as she felt her legs quivering even more.

As her other hand tried to stop his hand that was rubbing her clit. With her crying in pleasure, shaking, and looking helpless underneath him it made him proud for making his lady feel this pleasure. "C-cho! Oh! God!" She yelled out as she cummed around his cock once again. "Fuck- s-such a good girl for me." He whispered as he gave her few hard thrusts before cumming in her.

Both of them are catching their breath as they both calm down from their high, Choso keeps on kissing her head to her forehead and to her cheeks as the lady is too tired to do anything. "I'll clean you up love." He said as he slowly pulled out and slowly got up, pecking her lips before walking in the bathroom.

The lady turned to look at the clock.

11:00pm, the heck we started at 6:00 pm in the car, because we had an early dinner.

Dam you Choso you're so shy to make it 12 huh.
______________

Sindreaquiri's POV

I woke up with my body fucking aching and it's like I've been beaten up, I'm currently wearing Choso's shirt and his boxer. I flinched when someone opened his bedroom door, I stared to see Geto who had a smile on his face as he walked towards my side of the bed, kissing my forehead. "What time is it Suguru?" I asked as I slowly moved for him to sit beside me, Choso then felt me move making him open his eyes.

He frowned as he stared at Geto. "The fuck are you doing here? It's just 11:40pm or something." Choso said as he had his hands around my waist. "So? You took her while it's just Sunday you spent more time with her." Suguru said as he got up, lending me a hand. Making me look up at him, he frowned as I just stared at him. "What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He asked as he cupped both sides of my cheeks.

Choso then looked at me also sittin up and suddenly touched my thighs. "Is your body aching?" "What the fuck did you do?" Suguru asked him almost glaring at him. "No, don't be mad." I said as I covered Suguru eyes with my palm cause I hate it when they glare at each other especially if it's about my well-being. Suguru held my wrist and slowly pulled my hand away from his eyes as he met out a sigh.

"What happened?" He asked more calmly than the first one. "I went a little rough on her." What he said made me gasp. "A little?!" I said almost yelling as he flinched and raised both of his hands in defeat. "Fine! I went so rough with her." He said crossing his arms, making Suguru massage his temple. As he caressed my hair, looking down at me. "Are you still gonna be okay for our date tomorrow? I can cancel our plans and just have a comfy date." He said, I can feel Choso feeling guilty beside me.

I ruffled Choso's hair before fixing Suguru's hair. "No, don't we stick with the original plan tomorrow okay?" I said kissing his cheeks. "Are you sure?" He asked as he looked at me, making me smile always my gentleman Suguru. "Mmhmm!" I said nodding my head smiling widely at him. He sighs as he turns his gaze at Choso. "I'll be taking her, Cho." Suguru said as he clenched his fist facing Choso, who also clenched his fist making them both to fist bump.

I gasped when Suguru suddenly carried me, bridal style. "Hold on tight, Darling." He said as he kissed my forehead, Choso also got up and guided us out of his house, he then opened the door of Suguru's car. Letting Suguru make me sit on the passenger seat. Choso then leaned down to my level and kissed my cheeks and forehead. "I'm sorry, love." He whispered, I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Make it up to me next week, I want lots and lots of food." I said, he chuckled and nodded his head.

He then leaned and made me wear my seat belt before standing up straight and closed the door of the car, he and Suguru then talked about something for a while before, Suguru waved his hand at Choso and waked towards the driver seat, getting in and putting on his seatbelt. He then started the engine of his car. "Want to go somewhere first for food? You know, for a midnight snack?" He asked, as he gazed at my direction before driving off. I let out a yawn as I forced myself near him and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm just sleepy~ and tired~ and-" "Hungry but too lazy to eat at the same time, I'll feed you then." He said, making me smile sleepily as I hugged his available arm, he hummed at my action as he settled his hand on my thighs giving it a light squeeze. "I'll massage your body too, would you like that?" He asked, a soft smile formed on my lips my sweet boy. "I'd love that" I said as I closed my eyes. The last word I heard him say was. "Just sleep, I'll take care of you when we get home." As I just drifted to sleep. 

_____________

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt myself floating. "I got you, darling." Suguru said as he was carrying me bridal style as he walked into a room. Slowly putting me on his bed, as he placed a bag of plastic that has some fruits and drinks in it. He then walked towards his closet, taking off his shirt and putting on a tank top he is now only wearing a black tank top and gray sweatpants.

He hummed as he grabbed some type of oil walking towards me. As he sits on the bed, lifting my legs placing it on his thighs. "You know, you don't have to do this." I said as I watched him pluck a grape and feed me it as I gladly accepted it and munched. "I want to, darling. I'll give Choso a scolding tomorrow." He said, I turned to look at the clock to see it's 12:00am.

"It's either I'll be scolding him or maybe you'll experience it again with me-" "Suguru!" "Hehe I'm kidding" what he said made me sigh.

"Or am I?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 636 41
๐’Ž ๐’† ๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ ๐’ ๐’Š ๐’‚ // ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘, โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก, ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’. ๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
764 33 10
๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
699K 25.2K 49
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ฎ?โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
6.2K 117 45
"I think your teacher is in true love with someone." (Satoru Gojo x OC!Uzumaki) ยท Yayoi Amamiya, female, 25 years old, former Uzumaki clan member, no...