Werewolf In Smallville

By arrow-wolf

Eli hale's life has been hell for nine months, since Derek hale, his dad died. He's lost the only person who... More

1: why am I in a cave?
2: getting use to Smallville
4: first day of Smallville school
5: argument
6: aftermath
7: making it up
8: Eli's gift
9: going to the superman museum
10: super-museum problem.
11: anchored trust
12: doppelganger's children.
13: I've been WHAT?!
14: goodbyes and Nat's memories.
15: healed and home

3: Smallville full moon

65 1 0
By arrow-wolf

Eli hale, it's the full moon Tomorrow, And I am panicking, but I can't panic too much because I'm in a house with a bunch of humans! Even though Jordan smells very Odd, but it's probably Just how some Humans smell in this universe, his brother smells partly like him. I'm definitely too paranoid. "Eli!" Groaned Jonathan, I turned and looked at the brothers, I didn't realise they came into 'my' room "Ya?" I asked, are my eyes showing? Stop being paranoid Eli! "We were trying to get your attention for awhile, you okay?" Asked Jordan, just lie, you've been doing that for nine months "ya, just tired, is dinner ready?" I asked, I think that's why they're here "ya, you want to come down?" Asked Jordan, I just want to lock myself in this room till the full moon is over tomorrow. "Ya" I sighed, I pulled myself up off the bed and started walking down.

I was eating slowly, I wouldn't be eating at all but last time I didn't they asked me questions about why I'm not eating "Eli?" Asked Lois, and another question, but hopefully not about food "yes?" I answered, I looked up from my plate. "Since you're from another universe I've gotten my dad to... technically forge documents for you, you're now ready for school on Monday" explained Lois, okay... is her dad a criminal? "How did he 'forge' the documents?" I asked, why does she 'help' superman when her dad does this? "Oh he works for the government" said Lois, oh that makes a lot of sense. And now I'm scared. "Okay" I said, so she also has connections to the military... and a superhero. And I'm stealing from her. could I be more stupid? Probably.

We finished dinner and I'm playing more video games with Jonathan and Jordan, and I'm kicking their asses! "Okay let's switch games" said Jonathan said, Jordan agreed. Sure I'll switch "Okay if you can't handle losing" I Laughed, I am wiping the floor with them. They glared at me and switched the game "since you're now going to Smallville high school are you planning to try and Join any teams?" Asked Jonathan, I haven't really thought about it, but probably not. "I doubt they have a Lacrosse team" I said, I'm only a fan of Lacrosse, a little bit of basketball but that was mainly for my dad. I've only had active interest in Lacrosse. "What is Lacrosse Anyway? I've never heard of it" Asked Jordan, I gave him a glance and shrugged "I guess it doesn't exist in your world" I guessed, I bit my lip, I hope I'm wrong, I love Lacrosse. "It's probably Just not as big in ours Eli" Asurred Jonathan, I Just nodded, hopefully. "So, what's the game like? Jordan asked, Well we have sticks with nets at the end. we chuck a ball into it and then into a net. Sorry that's a bad explanation, it's kinda hard to explain" I explained, I didn't realise how hard it would be to explain Lacrosse "no it's okay I think we got the picture" said Jordan, well I hope so because I can't explain it any other way. "Ya I understood that pretty well" agreed Jonathan, I do miss playing Lacrosse, I can't now. "Now let's play!" Yelled Jordan, ya I need to get my head off of Lacrosse, another thing that now hurts to think about, I miss it. Press this button, and that one! The trigger! And.... yes! "Damn it!" Yelled Jonathan and Jordan, I keep on beating them. "That was actually pretty hard, but maybe we should stop and move on to a team game" I suggested, I've realised that we're all very competitive. "Ya, you really haven't played these games?" Asked Jordan, Jonathan started to switch the games. "Well I've played the sequels to these games but that's it" I informed, they just stared at me. Ah shit "you've played the sequels?!" They Yelled, of course they would focus on that "ya" I said, I forgot that I'm technically from the future "tell us everything!" They Demanded, ya I'm not getting out of this.

We have been talking about the possible sequels of these games I've played. For so long. They won't let me stop. "Boy's time for bed- you aren't even Playing anymore" observed Lois,  I started to tidy up there game space, their whole room is a mess, but I can help with this. "Eli's played the future sequels of our games!" They both Yelled, I heard Lois Chuckle a little "Eli, your room, leave them to tidy this" said Lois, I stopped what I was doing "I'm happy to- okay I'll go" I said, I saw in her look that I should Just leave. I slid passed her and went into 'my' room.

__blood__jeep__moon_blue__crash__

What the hell was that dream? "Damn it" I muttered, the dreams gone, but that wasn't normal, it felt.. Real. But most of them do now anyway. I exited 'my' room. Jonathan was steps away from me "Hay Eli, breakfast is ready, want some?" He Asked, I nodded and we went down stairs. "You're a really good cook Lois" I complimented, they already finished their food, they eat quickly, or I Just ate slow. "thanks Eli, Boy's don't forget to do your chores before going out!" Yelled Lois, Lois was making sure she had everything for work and the boy's were getting dressed. "Okay" they Said, they really didn't want to do that. "Can one of you do the dishes before you go out?" Asked Lois, I'd be happy to! Before I could say that Lois looked me in the eyes and Shook her head. "ok!" They Yelled, Lois scraped the leftovers into the bin. "I'm going now, if at least the  dishes aren't done when I'm back you're both grounded!" Lois, does that include me? She left and the boys came into the kitchen "was she serious?" I asked, the boys nodded, she's really going to ground them for that?

I'd finished my breakfast a little while ago, I went up to the boy's room "shouldn't you two be doing the dishes so you're not grounded?" I asked, they were both playing video games. "Na, come Join us" said Jonathan, before I could decline Jordan pulled me down onto the floor. I'm definitely to use to that.  We were stuck on a boss, how long have we been doing this? I turned and looked at a clock "wow it's already eleven?" I said, Jonathan and Jordan looked shocked "we're going to be late!" They yelled, they ran out of their room, I ran after them "shit what about the dishes? She'll be back before us!" Yelled Jonathan, I could tell this was going to cause a fight and make them more late "I'll do it!" I intervened, Jordan ran over and hugged me. Wow that was fast. "Thank you" Yelled Jordan, he ran out of the door. "You are a life saver!" Yelled Jonathan, he ran out aswell. I went back up to the brother's room and turned off the console, I looked around their room. "god it's messy" I mumbled, maybe I should clean it. No! Do the dishes first! I went down stairs and turned on the tap, I squeezed some of the liquid soap into the water and moved my hand around  in there to create more bubbles. The sink was full of soapy water and bubbles. Don't eat it. Donn't... I ate some of the bubbles. "everytime" I chuckled, I put all of the cutlery into the water. "I wish I had my headphones" I mumbled, I'd listen to some music whilst doing the dishes. "Oh well" I mumbled, I Started cleaning the glasses.

I Tensed up. I Can feel the full moon Creeping closer and Closer. I groaned "how could I forget?!" I asked, it's literally the most important thing I need to do-o! "Ow!" I spat, I pulled my hands out of the sink, a narly cut was across my hand, my blood turning the water pink. I ran it under cool water. ''I'll Just re-fill the sink" I mumbled, I pulled the plug out of the sink, letting the water drain. "At least I'm a werewolf" I said, I accidentally cut myself once when I was ten, took ages to heal, at least now it'll be gone in a couple of minutes, Just have to wait. I glanced at a list on the fridge called to-dos, going from: dust to tidy up the barn. wonder how long that's been needing to do. I glared at my hand, it's taking a lot longer than it should be to heal, it should already be done. My hand had FINALLY healed, that took a lot longer then it should of, I took a deep breath to calm down, it felt harder to do that, I shook my head, Just being crazy Eli, there's nothing different about your healing or breathing, don't dwell on it. I'd finally finished the dishes, and I was bored. I kept on glancing at the to-do list. "Well it needs to get done" I smirked, I am staying here for free aswell, I should make my keep.

Lois Lane, I finished work and Returned home... woah. "Did they do this?" I Asked, the dishes were done, washing machine was on, the whole front room was dusted and cleaned. I walked over to the dishes to put them in the cupboard and then saw that everything on the To-do this was done. "They seriously didn't do all of that" I said, I went outside to check. "They seriously did" I said, I'm shocked. Genuinely shocked. I went back inside and upstairs, I entered ther- it's clean. Jonathan and Jordan's room is clean, okay I can accept them doing everything else but not cleaning their room, something is wrong. I went towards the bathroom, it smelled like the cleaning chemicals. And Eli was in there, cleaning the bathroom. Of Course. "Eli what are you doing?" I asked, he turned and saw me, he had his hand over his mouth and nose, and the other cleaning "Oh hay Lois!" He muffled, he exited the bathroom and removed his hand from his mouth and nose, he had been holding his T-shirt to his nose "why are you cleaning the bathroom?" I asked, he cleaned everything didn't he? "Well I got it muddy" he said, that isn't an answer. "Start from the beginning" I said, He cleaned this all didn't he? "Well after doing the dishes I was bored, so I did the stuff on the List, then the outside stuff, but I tracked mud in so I mopped the Floors, put the washing on and cleaned the bathroom because I got it muddy when Showering, hope that was okay" explained Eli, so my sons did nothing. Why did I think they did? "Why did you clean everything?" I asked, Eli shrugged, this boy. "I was bored, Jonathan and Jordan were busy and-and I wanted to do something to be helpful, because you're letting me stay here" he said, I started laughing, I pulled him into a hug for a moment "you don't need to do anything Eli, Just keep your room tidy" I advised, he was raised right, tidying for no reason. Maybe to well. "okay, but I should finish the bathroom" said Eli, he turned around but I grabbed his shoulder "Eli the bathroom is spotless, and even if it wasn't your not doing anything else" I said, Eli sighed and Nodded, we both went down stairs.

Eli hale, Lois seems annoyed, did I not clean how she would like "I'm sorry" I said, she'd forced me to stop so I was sitting on the sofa, watching her do something in the kitchen. "Why are you sorry?" Asked Lois, she came over to me "you seem mad at me" I said, Lois laughed, she's not mad? "I'm mad at my sons for pawning everything off on you, you did great, and Don't defend them" Said Lois, I did.. Great? I did great! Lois shoved a muffin into my hands "eat it, you look hungry" she said, Just as she said that my stomach rumbled, I chuckled and took a bite "Wow that's amazing, do.. do you have more?" I asked, I was already half way through the muffin. "Ya I'll-" started Lois, Knock! Knock! "who's at the door?" I asked, Lois shrugged, she went to open the door, I started to get up to give her privacy "stay, do not move" said Lois, I sat down immediately "Oh John henry! What brings you over here?" Asked Lois, John henry? Who's that? "Would it be to much trouble to work on the-" Asked John henry, work on what? "oh that's totally fine, Eli's inside if you want to talk to him instead of help Nat" informed Lois, Work on what?! Wait is that Nat's dad? Nat sat beside me. "so what's your dad working on?" I Asked, I really want to know! "Oh he's just fixing up the cars" said Nat, then why would it be trouble? "My.. dad's a mechanic, I could probably help" I said, it's like a stab in the heart when I mentioned him. "uh- No! No my dad likes to work alone on it" said Nat quickly, okay that's an obvious lie, for multiple reasons. "then why did Lois say that I was in here if you didn't want to help?" I asked, she realised she messed up. "I-uh" she mumbled, I smirked and Chuckled a little. "You don't need to tell me, I can tell whatever it is, it's a secret, but don't lie to me, I don't like being lied to" I said, I've never liked lying. "Okay, But you can't know" said Nat, even though it's annoying that I don't know I can expect that "I understand and I won't try to find out" I said, now it feels like I will. "I won't!" I said, that's more to me then her. "sorry I get buggy at secrets, but I'll stay away from the barn, I'm guessing it's in the barn" I said, now I wanna look in the barn! "Do you want me to watch you and make sure you don't look?" Asked Nat, I- why would she think that?! And that is right. "that is what want, I did not know that" I said, I want to run to the barn and see what he's working on "want to leave so you don't look?" Asked Nat, I nodded, she started to drag me out "wait!" I said, I grabbed a muffin, she rolled her Eyes but did so, she continued to dragged me out of the house. Every time.

We were walking around in Smallville, there's nothing really to do "thanks for buying me the sowing kit and string" I thanked, she doesn't even know me, she could of Just turned me in to the police "it's fine Eli, it was the only thing you had from home" she said, did I say that? "Well I also have my Keys for a car that isn't here, and the shorts I was wearing.. I did not need to say all of this" I explained, why do I speak?! Nat Laughed. "You're odd, but in a good way" she said, that's... Good. I threw the last part of my muffin into my mouth "Nat, you said you're not from here, like me" I started, do you have to ask this Eli? She nodded. "Is your.. dad his doppelganger or your one?" I asked, it hurts to say the word dad even if it's someone else's. "He's from my universe, Just us two" answered Nat, my face changed, must be nice. "Changing the subject, do you want to know what we're doing in school?" She asked, I nodded. I should know that.

we had Talked about school for a little while, she filled me in on what to expect, so I wouldn't be worried about that, but I wasn't anyway, I'm worried about the full moon, the light is fading and I feel the full moon creeping closer. It is getting darker and I have no plan! Nat's hand was on my shoulder. "you okay? You're doing a bunch of nervous ticks" observed Nat, seven, to be clear. Wait huh?  "how did you realise I was doing them, that I was nervous?" I asked, some of them are pretty hidden, only my dad would notice. "Because of my world, me and my dad know a lot of nervous people" half explained Nat, was that an explanation? "want to talk about why you're nervous?" She asked, I shook my head again, it's not like I could if I wanted to. Nat nodded "Okay, should we make our way back?" She asked, I nodded, she held my wrist and 'we' started walking back to the farm. She was dragging me. Again. I was being dragged. Again.

We returned to the farm and I heard lois yelling "what did the boys do?" She asked, I shrugged I don't know. "What's going on?" Asked Nat, the boys were on the sofa looking guilty "we let Eli clean the dishes and he went and cleaned the whole house" they answered, is Lois telling them off about that? "You don't need to be angry at them Lois, I wanted to help" I said, I didn't want them to get in Trouble. "Eli, you don't need to tidy up, and I asked them to do it, not you, Just get ready for dinner you four" said Lois, are They letting Nat and John henry stay for dinner? that's going to make this more tricky.

Dinner should be done soon, the four of us were in the boys room "Sorry for getting you two in trouble" I said, I wanted to help. "It's fine Eli, you tidied our room great" Jordan said, they are lightly grounded for a week, not allowed to play video games. "And next time your bored, be a normal teenager, play games" said Jonathan, he sounds a lot like his mum "I probably will" I said, I don't want to get them in trouble again. "Dinners done!" Yelled Lois, we went down stairs. I ate the food fast but not too fast, so hopefully they don't get suspicious. "I'm going to go to my room now, thanks for dinner, and you were lovely company" I told, I slowly got up and Ran into 'my' room. I Was now pacing around 'my' room. "What do I do now?!" I Whisperered, we would normally go into the woods, but I have no where to go! "The Mines!" I gasped quietly, I can go there! I opened the window and.. wow that's a long way down. "I should probably lock the door" I mumbled, I locked the door and walked to the window. "I can do this" I Asurred, what's the alternative? Kill everyone in this house? Ya that's not happening. I thew myself out the window "ow" I wined, I think I broke my leg, wait no there would be a lot more pain. I've been laying here for a couple minutes, I should probably get up. I limped and held my arm for part of the way there, it healed half way to the mines. It was getting darker! That's making me nervous! It's almost Night, the sun has started setting but I was officially in the caves, so that's good. I was walking deeper Into the cave, I want to be far away from the entrance/exit. I crawled half way into a small cave, I've slept in this one so I know it's bigger then the entrance and I don't think I'll be self aware enough to crawl through the small entrance. "Okay, now I wait" I said, there were a couple other way's out this cave, but they just lead deeper into the cave system.

I can feel the shift! I knew my eyes were glowing. I fell to the ground and was on all fours, I watched my hands grow claws, still makes me feel... uneven. I felt my teeth becoming sharper and my fangs pointing out of my mouth. I started to breath harder and heavier, I started to breath through my mouth. "Fuck what are the ways I can learn control?!" I slured, it's a little hard for me to talk with the teeth. "I can't seriously of forgotten ways to learn control!" I yelled, and Yet I did. What the hell am I going to do?! I dug my hands into the dirt to ground my self. "Focus Eli! Focus!" I ordered, now think! What are the things Peter Told you when you snuck out because you couldn't sleep?

I sat up, tears rolling down my face I held the phone to my ear. "Please pick up" I begged, I breathed heavily, sniffing aswell. My phone rang.  "Hay- little pup? You okay?" Asked Peter, I let out a shaky breath. "Nightmare" I cried, I held the phone tight in my hand, my hands were shaking "it's okay, you're okay, regular nightmare?" He asked, I nodded, forgetting it's over the phone. "Y-ya kin-da, h-he shoved me off ins-stead" I sobbed, I curled up into a half ball. "Damn it, I'm already on my way Eli, you want me to stay on the phone?" He asked, I nodded to, but I stopped "uh-huh" I cried, I started rocking myself slowly. "Okay... did you know your dad, my nephew dyed his hair blue once?" Asked Peter, I Laughed through the Tears. "I guess Not, well it started like this" started Peter, I wiped my Eyes and Chuckled.

I Couldn't stop laughing "and that's the story of how and why he dyed his Hair, Knock Knock" said Peter, I turned to the window "Peter!" I yelled, I hung up the phone and let him in, he hugged me "good to see you too little pup" he said, we went and Sat on my bed. "Sorry for calling, I-it was Just a worse one" I said, I leaned against him, he pulled me close. "Eli, always call me when you have a nightmare, especially as bad as this one" he Demanded nicely, I nodded, I am still rocking myself. "well... it wasn't that bad, he Just died instead of me" I said, I might of overreacted. "Eli, stop belittling yourself, that was a terrible nightmare," said Peter, it was terrible, the worst one I've had. "Okay, I'll try, it's hard because of.. you know.. that thing, a couple of days ago" I mumbled, it had been a couple of days since a pack meeting "I know" he growled, he pulled me closer. "Do you want to go out and Train? Stay here? Try to sleep?" He Questioned, I shook my head profusely at the mention of sleep "t-training" I said, we got up and made our way to the window. We were making our way to  the woods "how do you want this to go?" Asked Peter, we have multiple ways this could go. "I don't care, I want to forget about the dream, Just get me to shift" I gritted, he tapped the back of my head "ya, ya I know" I grumbled, he's said about that breaking my teeth, especially when shifted. "Okay, but We can always stop, you know what to say" said Peter, I rolled my eyes, we have a sort of code word to stop/action and multiple other things. "Just start" I demanded, we had reached the place.

We've been at this for hours! Or what feels like it! "Constrate Eli, focus!" Yelled Peter, I was on the ground, we figured out that me being on the all fours helps me control myself, but I'm not on all fours. I'm laying down. On the floor. I pulled myself up onto all fours. Peter kicked me down. That's how we're trying this time. Hurting me into shifting, mainly just chucking me onto the floor and kicking me, my fault, I told him to do this one. "Stop! I've had enough!" I yelled, I punched the floor. I Looked up and him "try something else, I'm tired of you kicking me!" I growled, Peter was smirking. My eyes were glowing, I could feel it. "now we can start trying to gain control on turning back" Said Peter, he started to circle me, I'm feeling attacky! "try not attacking me little pup" smirked Peter, I could almost hear the smirk. Since I'm so attacky when shifted part of these little sessions is me trying not to attack him, we've also learned that I feel threatened when feeling circled, so he's doing that. "I-I'm trying!" I yelled, I dug my hands into the ground, my nails are going to have dirt stuck under them for a week. "What do you want to try?" Asked Peter, I grit my teeth, Peter slapped the back of my head  I dug my hands deeper into the soil so I wouldn't slash his legs. "You don't do that, Remember?" Peter reminded, he said something about that breaking my teeth times ago. "Try anything!" I gritted, he slapped the back of my head again, I started to breath through my mouth, stops me from griting my teeth. "Well I can easily tell your pissed off so let's-.

What!? Huh!? I glanced around, I'm in a different cave? And I'm standing up?! "Eli?!" Yelled Nat. Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! I was staring right at her. She was staring right at me. Shit!

Nat Lane irons, we stayed over at the kents and ate dinner with them, Eli ate his dinner pretty fast, is that normal for him? "does he always eat that fast?" I asked, he ran up to his room pretty fast too. "No, he normally eat's very slow" said Lois, huh... then why did he eat fast? "Maybe he's just hungry, or tired, or worried about school tomorrow" suggested Jordan, that makes sense, I was nervous on my first days of school in this universe.. and my universe.

It was late at night, dad and I were still working on the suit, I haven't told him Eli Questioned what he was doing... yet "damn it! We're out of X.K" mumbled dad, that's not good, we just went there... and we found a teenage boy In the caves instead. "I'll go get some" I said, I picked up my bag and shrugged it on "no it's a school night, it's bad enough you're up right now" said Dad, it's only an hour past my 'bed time' and that's just a suggestion. "Dad, Eli Questioned me about what you were doing, I gave him a lie, he didn't belive it so I took him out and distracted him so he wouldn't look! So if I don't get it now he might look" I said, I'm making it seem more dire then it is. "Okay, go get some, but be careful, and quick" sighed dad, I knew that would convince him.

I was finally in the X.K caves! You have to go far down to get to the X.K. I grabbed and pulled out peices of X.K and put them in the bag. I heard a deep growl. What's that? I walked around, to get away or to find the thing that growled? I don't know but the growling got louder, so probably to find it. I started to here panting instead of growling. I walked passed a cave and then a growl. It's in that cave. It growled in-between it's panting, sending a shiver up my spine. Against my better judgment I turned to look at the growling beast.

But there was no beast. Someone stood there, their clothes were torn, they were covered in blood... there hands where bloody with.. claws, there ears were pointy, they were wearing the.. "Eli?!" I yelled, exact thing Eli was wearing earlier. His head span to meet mine. His noise was crumpled and his eyes were yellow. What happened to him?

Eli hale, Shit! Why is she here?! I Turned away and clawed one of my hands into the rock wall. "Leave Nat, Please leave" I Begged, I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to hurt anyone but it was classed as okay because Peter and Scott were Werewolves! She isn't! I heard her walking closer to me I clawed my other hand into the rocky inside of this cave "Nat please Leave, I don't want to hurt you" I Panicked, what if I hurt her?! What if I- I hurt her too bad? What would happen to me? "Eli what's happening?" Asked Nat, she stopped coming closer but her arm is out, reaching for me "c-can't conntroll my-myself" I stumbled, I struggled to get the words out. I turned to look at her. "Okay, okay what do I do?" she mumbled, she started to pace a little, I pulled my hands a little, okay my hands are stuck in there, good. "Leave maybe?" I spat, calm down! I Bit my lip, pain helps. I tasted the blood. "Stop that, you're bleeding!" Yelled Nat, I stopped biting my lip and Started panting, that happens a lot, the panting I mean. "Eli, Eli look at me" said Nat, I turned to look at her, she was pretty worried, I could see it. "Follow after me: seven, Two, five, Nine" started Nat, huh? She wants me to repeat that? "s-seven, tw-o, f-ive, n-nine" I Repeated, what's this doing? She walked closer to me, I angled myself away "one, eight, six, ten" Continued Nat, she was to close for my comfort, I am as far as I can get with my hands in the wall, and I'm not removing them! "One, eight, six, ten" I Copied, why does she want me to do this? "Eleven, two, seven, six, four, one" she continued, even more numbers?! I was having problems just remembering the four! "Eleven, Two- seven! Six... fourrr, one!" I yelled, I got it!

I don't know how long we've been doing that number thing. "Nine, one, six, three, eight, four, two, five" I said, hay... I sounded normal, Nat looked happy.. or pleased would be a better word. "You're all back to normal, even your eyes" Smiled Nat, I- what? I blinked rapidly, I do that when confused. "How?" I Breathed, I licked my teeth, normal teeth! My eyes I could tell, and there was more room where my hands were in the wall. "It's a.. trick my dad taught me, it helps people focus on something else instead of what is making them panic" informed Nat, okay... okay. Makes sense, she told me she would be around a lot of nervous people. "You have questions" I stated, I'd be scared and confused if she didn't. "Yes, but first let's your hand out of the walls of the cave" suggested Nat, oh ya I still have my hands in the walls "oh. Right" I said, Nat Laughed a little at that, it was funny I forgot that. I slowly opened my hands a little and started pulling them out. My hands were covered in blood, dirt, grime and tiny rock scraps "we need to take you to the hospital, your hands are definitely going to get infected and you have a lot of blood on you, we'll need a cover story so let's tal-" started Nat, I started to chuckle and she gave me a glare. I gave myself a glance, I'm fine. "This is serious!" She yelled, it is, but she's focusing on the wrong things. "I know, but I'm not going to get an infection, and I'll explain why as we leave the caves... you know the way out right?" I asked, do not start panicking! She grabbed my wrist "don't worry, I know the way out" Asurred Nat, she started to pull me out of the cave we were in.

We'd been walking for a while, I've been trying to find the words "I can wait for an explanation, I can tell you're trying hard to figure out to say" said Nat, she's owed an explanation, she doesn't deserve to wait. "I'm a werewolf" I blurted out, why couldn't you just wait to find words?! "What?!" She yelled, she turned to look at me, I tried not to make eye contact. She squeezed my wrist, I don't exactly know if she remembers she's holding it. "In my universe we don't have aliens, but we have supernaturals, and I am a werewolf, I turned nine months ago and I still haven't learned control, so I came down here so I wouldn't hurt anyone" I explained, that is too little information. "Okay, would you mind telling Me more? Like everything?" Asked Nat, I really need to tell someone all this, I literally have no one. "Okay, if you let go of my wrist" I said, she looked confused then looked down "oh" she mumbled, she let go of my wrist. She went into her bag and pulled out a note book "wh-wh -what are you doing?!" I asked Clamly, she's going to tell someone! And she'll need details! "Oh, oh. I promise I'm just going to write down everything so I don't forget, if you like you can keep it in your room" suggested Nat, I understand wanting to remember it, and having it all on paper does make sense "okay, but it stays with me and only me" I Demanded, I Am trusting her with a big secret. "Of course, start when you want" said Nat, I have a lot to say.

I've told her everything... mostly everything. "Okay so you are a born wolf, they turn around fifteen, werewolves have three eye colours yellow: beta, blue: eyes of a innocent killer and red: alpha, to become an alpha you need to of killed one or get it passed down unless you're a true alpha but they only happen once a life time, correct?" Asked Nat, she's been doing this, re-reading what she wrote, making sure she got it right. I nodded "And there are multiple supernaturals, Kadumas: a snake like supernatural with a tail and a paraliceing liquid on there claws, there are three kinds of kad-" Continued Nat, okay I'm putting an end to this. I took the note book out of her hands. "Nat I bet you got everything right, can we please stop, I'll edit anything if you got it wrong, I'll even add stuff" I offered, she's Repeated everything I said perfectly. "okay, but I have one more question, you don't need to answer it but I need to ask" said Nat, Is the question bad? She sounds worried asking it "shoot" I said, I'll probably answer it, what kind of question I wouldn't answer?  "So you said you lived with true alpha Scott McCall, but you also mentioned your dad's uncle and Cousin, and you took a gap in between dad and uncle... what happened to your parents?" Asked Nat. Oh. That question. I Stopped walking and just stood there for a moment. We were almost out of the cave. "You don-" started Nat, no. No I need to say it "my... mum, I don't know if she died or abandoned me or my dad kept me away from her, but I know she probably isn't a good person, so that's her" I said, my dad didn't tell me anything about her, and I didn't want to know, Peter and well.. everyone always says that he had terrible taste in women. So she probably wasn't good. "And... and my dad died nine months ago." I Whispered, I started walking again, she was a little ahead of me "he died right after I started to turn, he died protecting Beacon hills, protecting me, someone had to hold down the nogitsune as Parish lit it up, but whoever was holding it down would die, it was him or Scott, h-he chose it would be himself" I said, I felt tears full down, I wiped them quickly. "Eli" said Nat, I walked faster and continued to wipe my eyes "I'm fine" I quickly said, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a stop. why did I tell her? "Thank you for telling me, I'm sorry for your loss" said Nat, she let go of my wrist and we continued walking in silence.

We were almost back to the farm "how did you get out? Lois locks the front door" Asked Nat, this isn't getting a good reaction "I jumped out of the window" I admitted, I'm just saying it plain and simple, she took me saying I'm a werewolf.. well, well. "You did what?!" She yelled, kind of the same reaction she had to me being a werewolf, I expected less. For some reason. "werewolves heal fast, and I couldn't think of anything else, but I do have an excuse for why I need to get back in" I explained, good thing I warned Lois about my sleep walking. "What's that?" Asked Nat, oh right she doesn't know. "I sleep walk, so I told Lois my first night here that she would need to invest in window and door locks, so she's aware this could happen" I explained, Nat Started to laugh, what's so funny? "I'm sorry but invest in window locks was just so funny to me" laughed Nat, she's right, that is funny, I smiled.

We were outside of the Kent house, well just about to be, I grabbed Nat's wrist "don't tell anyone what I told you" I said darkly, wow that sounded threatening! "I won't, people like us need to stick together" smirked Nat, huh? People like us? "People from different universes" clarified Nat, that makes a lot of sense "oh" I mumbled, that really confused me. I let go of her wrist and walked to the front door and... "I can't" I Whispered, just knock the door Eli! Just knock the door. Knock. The. Door! Nat huffed and bangged the door. We stood there for a few seconds. "Are you don- Nat? Eli?! I thought you were upstairs?" Asked Lois, okay find words. Words Eli! "I fell out of the window!" I said quickly, do I just say hard things Fast now? "Are you okay? How bad are you hurt? I didn't hear you fall" Questioned Lois, she... cares? She seems very worried. "I'm fine, I slep fell out of the window, I'm lucky Nat saw me, who knows where I'd be" I joked, not the time for a joke Eli! "I'm just glad you're okay, let's just get you to bed, thanks for looking out for him Nat" said Lois, she guided me inside.

I was in my room, Lois locked my window and door, she took both keys, I did tell her too do that though, I could still probably sleep walk outta here. I was laying in my room staring at the picture of Lois's husband, Jonathan and Jordan's dad Clark kent. Shit did I do that thing Peter does?! I did! I guess I'm missing him more then I thought. Well it's honestly nice to look at, I Could haven't a picture of dad because of the fact he's a werewolf, so it's nice to pretend I have one of him. Clark still looks like him so in pictures so I can see my dad, But looking like a nerd. I chuckled slightly. I put the picture back in the draw "I miss you dad" I sighed, it's been ten full moons without him, but nine mouths without him. It hurts, maybe it's good that I'm stuck here, I couldn't Stand being in Beacon Hills without him. It wasn't home without him, it will never feel right without Derek hale, my dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 108 11
Nicole Kent was not of this world. No, literally. This was not her world. Her world was ending and she was thrusted through dimensions into a timelin...
470K 15.2K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...
134K 3.9K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
70.2K 2.3K 50
The World is being protected by the Justice League, a group filled with super heroes and People who wish for Justice and Peace to cover the Earth. ...