Alpha of Doom

By QueenKeely

"In the end, the guy doesn't change for the girl, the girl is still broken and they don't end up together." H... More

My thanks
Warning
Trailer
Chapter 1- Punching bag
Chapter 2- Saviour
Chapter 3- Glass shards
Chapter 4- The outburst
Chapter 5- Fragile hearts
Chapter 6- Red eyed monster
Chapter 7- Baboon butt
Chapter 8- Invitation
Chapter 9- Celebration
Chapter 10- The hard truth
Chapter 11- Us
Chapter 12- Alpha male
Chapter 13- True colours shine
Chapter 14- Bullet
Chapter 15- Storm
Chapter 16- Scream Lily, scream
Chapter 17- The wolf
Chapter 18- Beast
Chapter 19- War
Chapter 20- Bad memories
Chapter 21- The kiss
Chapter 22- Attack
Chapter 23- Powers
Ch 24- "You were touching me!"
Chapter 25- Black mail
Chapter 26- His world
Chapter 27- Beautiful
Chapter 28- Dance Lukey Wukey.
Chapter 29- Running
Chapter 30- Girl party
Ch 31- Pain, pain go away come again another day
Chapter 32-Heart shaped necklace
Chapter 33- Barbecue
Chapter 34- I love you
Chapter 35- Trust issues
Chapter 36- Bloodied and bruised
Chapter 37- Shopping
Chapter 38- Meet and greet
Chapter 39- Beach dates and confessions
Chapter 40- Nike woman
Chapter 41- 22nd
Chapter 42- It will always be you
Chapter 43- Chains and knives
Chapter 44- Torture
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 45- You're hurt
Chapter 46- Scared and scarred
Chapter 47- Witch
Chapter 48- Element
Chapter 49- Luca vs Alpha Jones
Chapter 50-catchups
Chapter 51- Scared Storm
Chapter 52- His story
Chapter 53- welcoming
Chapter 54- He's gone
Chapter 55- Camera
Chapter 56- lovebites
Chapter 57- alpha tone
Chapter 58- Tyler
Chapter 59- late night food trips
Chapter 60- arguments
Chapter 61- Heidi May Bolton
62- heartbeat
Chapter 63- Drunk
Chapter 64- shooting stars
Chapter 65- Tobias and Bethany
Chapter 66- mother daily, teenager at heart
Chapter 67- Epilogue; I fell in love with the alpha of doom
1 million reads bonus chapter!
Covers
Christmas update

My other works

1K 14 0
By QueenKeely

Did you love Alpha of Doom? Well here are some of my other works you may love!

Vampire King

Genre: Vampire/ Romance/ Teen Fiction/ Fiction/ Supernatural
Series: 1 of 2
Status: Complete
Blurb:
"In the land of gods and monsters I was an angel; living in the garden of hell"

Tyler King- the most powerful vampire on earth, the King of all vampires. Shae Valentine, a simple quiet oblivious human girl and Tyler's after her to stake his claim.

In everything he did, he always was surrounded by a darkness. He didn't think anyone could change that. But she did. Shae Valentine made him feel things he never knew was possible. She made him explore new things and love. She was his saving grace. Just as he was hers.

Even the Vampire King has a weakness.

The Gang Leaders Angel

Genre: Romance/ Teen fiction
Series: 1 of 3
Status: completed
Blurb: "He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one taught him how to. But when it came to her, he wanted to be the best man. He couldn't bare the thought of her being hurt by him.... or by anyone else. He would kill to protect her, the girl who cared about someone as worthless as him in all her perfection."

Valentino Lacuna is a ruthless killer, the leader of the most dangerous gang. But after he kills Willow Davids brother- things change, he starts to see the light again when he's around her. Willow Davids is Valentino's little angel, he will do anything for her. She is stubborn, sarcastic and full of life and she HATES Valentino.

Will things change when she meets the big bad gang leader?
The Gang Leader Wants me

Genre: Romance/ Teen Fiction
Series: 2 of 3, sequel to 'The Gang Leaders Angel'
Status: Completed
Blurb: They tried to hide their past from her, but of course your past always comes running back- haunting you and reminding you of everything that you did wrong.
                                  ••
The truth behind Jake Collins intentions were hidden. A dark soul that only wanted vengeance, not caring whom he hurt in the end and the repercussions.

Faye Lacuna, was the chosen one. The one he would use and pretend to love, just to get to her father. The one that he would hurt to no end, even if he loved her.

Breaking Titus

Genre: Romance/ Teen Fiction
Series: 3 of 3 to the Gang Leaders Angel. Breaking Titus is a spin off and may be read as a stand alone however may get confusing.
Status: partially complete, to be completed by late August 2023
Blurb: "And yeah, maybe he's bad, but when he smiles I only see the good in him."

There was something about her that made him want to feel again, it made him want to believe that there can be happiness in the world. A man that was driven by anger and was completely empty, cold and numb inside didn't know how to love.

Emberly Wright is a girl that has so much compassion in her, when she comes across this broken man whom no one sees the good in all she wants to do is prove them wrong.

She wants to break down every cold exterior in him, she wanted to mend the cracks in his broken soul until he is fixed again. She wanted to break everything bad in Titus.

Didn't she know? Breaking Titus could be her biggest mistake, or maybe her happiest ending.

His Bratva Princess

Genre: Adult romance/ for mature readers. Mafia romance/ Arranged Marriage
Series: 1 of 1 thus far
Status: commenced July 2023
Blurb:

Our fathers planned to marry us the moment I was born to unite the Italian and Russian mafia empire. There was no escaping from this life. I was the Bratva princess.
Whilst I was less keen on the idea, Viktor Volkov was happy to oblige. My brothers best friend, my protector, and my possessive, controlling soon to be husband.
'His Bratva Princess' is an arranged marriage, mafia romance novel. It contains explicit scenes of assault, sexual scenes and mentions triggering events such as abuse and assault. If you're interested in protective, possessive and controlling men, this story is for you.

My Multibillionaire Husband

Genre: arranged marriage/ Romance/ Teen Fiction
Series: 1 of 1
Status: complete
Blurb:

I was 18 when my father arranged a marriage with a young multibillionaire man to make peace between our families, I didn't want this.

Isaac Miller is a multimillionaire, he owns thousands of companies across the world and I'm just Claudia Richardson; 18 years old, kind, innocent and caring.

~~
This is it, the moment everyone's been waiting for. Everyone but me.

"Do you Isaac Stone Miller, take Claudia Rose Richardson to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold in sickness and in health. To love and to care?" The priest asks.

"I do," he responds.

"Now, do you Claudia Rose Richardson take Isaac Stone Miller to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold in sickness and in health. To love and to care?"

So many thoughts are swarming around in my head, I want to shout NO! But I can't, I look out at the crowd. Everyone is looking at me, mother is smiling, father is leaning forward in his seat.

The ones you love the most hurt you the most. I will always question why I made this choice, why I said yes, it was my fathers fault. But my own heart stopped as I softly said to the man that I don't and will never love; "Yes."

Xoxo keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
101K 2K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...
1.6M 43K 50
Clare, a teenage werewolf, must face the darkness of the pack that took her in. Cold Creek Pack, took in Clare only because of their reputation. Othe...
1.2M 27K 18
She's a soft-hearted omega who never deserved the terrible life she had. He's the terrifying Dark Alpha who would kill without a second thought. Lay...