Pure Snow...Blood and Beauty...

De Becca_Laura

Yami has a problem that no one realizes. He's known for a while what was wrong with him. When Seto discovers... Mais

Chapter 1: The Party
Chapter 2: Caught in the Act
Chapter 3: Starry Shadows
Chapter 4: A Poker Game
Chapter 5: An Old (Technically Young) Friend
Chapter 6: Curiousity
Chapter 7: A Secret Singer Inside
Chapter 8: Mysteries Unfold
Chapter 9: Confessions
Chapter 11: Valencia
Chapter 12: Memories of the Past
Chapter 13: Unscheduled Appointments
Chapter 14: Return To Sanity
Chapter 15: The Beginning
Chapter 16: Consciousness
Chapter 17: Everyone Has Secrets
Chapter 18: Vengeful Valentine
Chapter 19: Silver Tongue

Chapter 10: Insanity Personality?

123 3 0
De Becca_Laura

Hey everyone! Welcome to the tenth chapter of my story! This means all of my stories have reached either half or a third way through! My accomplishments show! X3 In any case, I need ideas for an upcoming Truth or Dare story. This means a free-for-all war! X3 Any personal questions or embarrassing dares can be sent to me via PM or review! Enjoy this story!

Riley kept the blade steady at his throat as a dull look set itself in his unusually dark, pained crimson eyes. Seto held his breath as he attempted to think of a way to disarm him. Reacting quickly as Riley's wrist twitched, the brunette lunged at him and pushed him to the floor causing him to drop the knife and sat on his legs.

"Snap out of it, Yami! I know you're still in there somewhere!" he pleaded desperately.

Riley just laughed at his futile attempts. "Yami's gone, Seto. He's not coming back. What are you doing??"

Seto began frisking Riley in case he was still armed since he doesn't seem to listen to reason. In the process, he found a few more knives, a lighter, a couple of guns, and a bomb or two. "What the hell is all of this?!"

"It's not bad unless you find the gasoline." Riley shrugged nonchantly. He was dangerously calm for someone who was going to attempt suicide.

"What the hell are you trying to pull?!" Seto demanded.

Riley sighed and began to confess, "After a certain... incident, Yami closed himself off for a while. This was after his parent's were brutally murdered by his ex-girlfriend. The heartless wretch."

"What about his ex-girlfriend?" Seto dared to ask.

"He was only, what, 12? 13? Anyway, Yami had brought her over one evening. Since they were lovers, they were sleeping together. Natural thing for love, no?" Riley sighed before continuing, "Valencia, his ex, had gotten up sometime during the night and, without waking her boyfriend, walked away. Next thing he knows, he wakes to a shrill screech from his parents' bedroom."

Seto tried to picture all of this and see how this all connected to the person in front of him. "What happened, dare I ask?"

"Oh, when he walked in, his parents were in pieces. Literally." The thought made him shiver. "Blood was everywhere, a knife had been shoved hilt-deep into the floor, the windows were shattered with the freezing rain pouring in. Valencia had killed them that night, reasons unknown. So, since that night that she had left, he was feeling... Hell, I don't even know what he was feeling at the time. It drove him insane to know she could have killed him in his sleep, yet she didn't. Why? I haven't the slightest idea." he shrugged nonchalantly.

"What happened to her?"

"It seemed as though she made her exit from the only window that wasn't broken." Riley answered. He spoke the truth. {considering the fact he wasn't made for the honest guy, he's quite the singer right now, isn't he?}

"After that, I was his suicidal side, you see. He thought he had no purpose in life after Valencia." Riley concluded, waiting until Seto said what he needed to.

*Valencia... Valencia... Where have I heard that name before?* he wondered as Riley quietly chuckled, "However, it would seem that he has a reason to stay alive. I don't think I'm really needed anymore, do you?"

Seto decided to let him up, keeping himself on guard in case he tries anything. "Oh, don't worry, I won't try anything unless I deem it necessary, 'kay?"

"That's hard to believe." Seto scoffed.

"And I lied." Riley happens to mention. "Yami's still here. I was just testing you. I should let him come back to you."

"What are you-" Seto didn't get to finish that thought as the teen began to fall. The brunette catches him with ease. "Damn. Why do I always find the ones who don't have a shred of sanity?"

Yami stirred in his arms. Seto leaned in close to give him a soft kiss to wake him. "Yami? Are you awake?"

"I am now... I think." she mumbles, opening her crimson eyes to see them a little brighter, full of hope. Cobalt clashed with crimson before they kissed again rather passionately. When they parted, the teen happens to notice the weapons.

"Seto? What are those for?" she asked, rather worried. The brunette looked behind him and noticed he left those out. *Shit, Yami doesn't remember that!*

"I don't recall those being there." he lied, hoping Yami doesn't catch him.

Yami looked at him with a subtle skeptic look. "Are you sure?"

"Would I lie to you?" he tried. Yami thought about it for a moment before saying, "Possibly. Depends on what you're so desperate to hide."

Seto bit his lip and helped Yami to her feet. The brunette happened to notice that her wrist has cut. "How about I find the first aid kit? You have quite a few cuts there." he said instead, changing the subject so Yami wouldn't worry too much. The teen just nodded before walking off into the bathroom to wash off the blood.

Seto sighed when she dropped the topic. It was one less thing to worry about now. He thought he heard someone talking outside, but he ignored it once he heard a soft yelp from the bathroom. The brunette ran in to see a few bloody pieces of glass on the sink and Yami sitting there with a pair of tweezers. Her wrist had a particularly large shard embedded in it.

Yami tried again to pull it out, but accidently pushed it further into her wrist. She drew in a sharp gasp of pain while the other teen walked over. "Here. Let me get it out." Taking a gentle but firm hold of her wrist and attempted to extract the glass. At the slightest tug, Yami winced again.

"How about you hold on to my arm? This might be a little painful." Seto suggested. The teen took the brunette's right arm and waited for the pull. The male took the tweezers and tried again to pull out the shard. He knew he was getting somewhere when he felt the squeeze of his arm. He eventually managed to get it out.

"OW!" Yami cried as it was ripped from her wrist. She held it gingerly as her blood flowed to the marble floor. Seto couldn't help but stare at the size of the shard in his hands. *How she managed to get this in her wrist, I have no idea...* the brunette mentally sighed as he put it aside.

Knowing Yami might have more on her since she seemed to have thrown herself through her window, Seto sighed, "Take off your shirt. I need to see if there are any stuck to your back." The female widened her eyes, almost appearing scared or worried.

"I already know you're a woman, Yami. There's nothing to worry about." Yami hesitated for a moment before complying to the brunette's order and cast the article aside. Seto looked at her back to find perhaps a few medium-sized pieces and plently of very small ones just sticking out on the skin. Of course, the cloth covering her breasts were kind of getting in the way. Seto found a pair of scissors and began to cut it off.

When it came off, Yami sort of squeaked in surprise, a light blush forming on her face.The male merely rolled his eyes at the reaction and resumed his work of taking out the glass. The voices he had hoped were some form of hallucination had gotten louder as the sound came to the shattered window. All noise instantaneously stops for a moment before Joey shouts, "Yami?! Yami, are you okay?!" The sound of people attempting to climb through the window made Seto give a not-so-subtle eye roll before said blonde and his friends should up at the bathroom door.

"Yami? Are you okay?" Yugi squeaked, hoping that his friend was okay.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine!" Yami responded with a bright scarlet blush. She felt embarrassed that they can see her half-dressed with some other guy in the room {I probably would too!}

"Why is the window downstairs broken?" Tristan asked. "I'm assuming you had something to do with it?"

"Erm..." Oh, Yami knew exactly why the damn window was broken, but she didn't want them to know that she knew.

"My guess is that she kind of threw herself at it." Seto suggested while pulling out another piece from her back.

She hissed back her discomfort. "You know, I'm sitting right here, asshole!"

"You think I care at the moment?" the brunette scoffed.

"How did I end up with him?" she mumbled in disbelief.

"Because you're not as smart as you think you are." Seto whispered in her ear. "Don't think I don't know that you're not him." He set the tweezers aside. "Why don't you go wait in your room? We can talk in a minute." The female sighed and took the shirt that was handed to her.

She wasn't keep waiting when the teen walked in and shut the door behind him. "How did you figure it out? I thought I had everyone fooled." the mystery woman wondered.

"You're not that great of an actor to get caught so soon in your act." he bluntly insulted. "Where is he?"

"Who?" she asked curiously. "I don't think I know of who you're talking about, Seto Kaiba." Icy cerulean clashed with laughing hazel eyes for only a moment.

"You know for a fucking fact that I'm talking about Yami. Who are you and what have you done with him?" he growled, pushing her against the bed.

"Oh? Do you do this to every person who gets on your bad side?" she taunted, further enraging him.

Seto pulled out his gun and pointed to her temple. "Unless you want a bullet in your head, I suggest you start talking." he demanded as he cocked it.

She wrapped her slender legs around his waist, throwing him off guard for a moment before suddenly letting go in the favor of rolling off the bed and getting to her feet with a weapon of her own. "How about you fight me for it?"

Shots were fired and both teens were left staring the other down. The maiden then made a feral growl, that of possessiveness, saying, "Know this. Yami was and always has been mine. I'm not letting go again."

______________________________________________________________________

~A/N: Okay, just know that I have changed a lot in this chapter and the next so I could move things along. I promise you that after Chapter 11 - Valencia, everything will back on schedule with the fic. Now, in celebration of this, I will be posting up 5 chapters of 'Bored On A Sunday' and letting you guys comment on it.

In any case, I sincerely apologize for the sudden inconvenience and I hope you enjoy this chapter and the upcoming fight scene between this mystery woman who has seemed to kidnap Yami and Seto Kaiba.

Now, you guys are really great for continuing to read my story (stories if that be the case) despite the constant delays and possible confusion with any of them and with any of my bullshit that seems to occur in these chapters. And for that, I thiank you and ask for nothing more. So, Please Review while I work on my chapters for Moonlit, Pure Snow, and Bloodand post the first 5 chapters of BOAS.

Love you guys! X3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.5K 1.1K 42
What happens when Yugi is depressed? What does Yami do to help? Why did Yugi go into depression? Read and find out. This will be a blindshipping.
18.2K 509 26
Taking place after the Ceremonial Duel, Yugi Motou is having an extremely difficult time without his beloved Yami by his side. Just when he thought t...
66.1K 1.7K 53
Yami is finding it difficult being away from everyone and now has returned to being Atem. A few years has passed and Yami finally has a mirror into Y...
37.5K 1.1K 16
It's been 2 years since the Ceremonial Duel between Yami/Atem and Yugi. Yugi still hasn't gotten over that Yami has left for the afterlife and hasn't...