WRC imagines (x-reader)

By wrcfan_writes

Hi! This is the first ever book that I'm writing, so I apologize for any future mistakes I'm still learning t... More

Introduction
Pierre-Louis Loubet
Kalle Rovanperä
Pierre-Louis Loubet
Thierry Neuville
Craig Breen
Adrien Fourmaux
Pierre-Louis Loubet
Kalle Rovanperä
Ott Tänak
Pierre-Louis Loubet
Esapekka Lappi
Kalle Rovanperä
Ott Tänak
Gus Greensmith
Sebastien Ogier
Kalle Rovanperä
Kalle Rovanperä
Sami Pajari
Oliver Solberg
Emil Lindholm
Oliver Solberg
Daniel Sordo
Robert Virves

Emil Lindholm

35 1 0
By wrcfan_writes

It was early in the morning and Emil and I had decided to walk to the service park instead of taking the car or a scooter,  cause it was really close to our hotel. Emil and I have been friends for years now but since last year I've been feeling differently about him.

As we were just about approaching the entry to service a guy walked up to us and said to me:"Hey pretty lady,  where are you hurrying off to? Come with me instead."

Before I could say anything in my defense Emil turned to him and said:" Get lost! You have no right talking to my girlfriend that way!". Though Emil didn't say much or even raise his voice it was enough to get the guy to leave us alone.

As we kept walking I turned to Emil and said in a joking tone :" Girlfriend huh?". "Sorry," Emil blushed,"that was the first thing that came to mind."

And as we walked I broke a smile, hoping he couldn't tell I was blushing.

A/N: It's been a while huh? I've been so  busy and school starts in a week so I completely forgot about writing. I have a few more stories lined up but with most of them being un finished or just a rough draft they might take awhile.

ALSO a psa to anyone who wants to request stuff, please leave a promt or something for me to go off when writing. That makes my life a lot easier and I'll probably get the story done quicker cause I don't have to spend a lot of time thinking about what to write. (Thanks in advance 🫶)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 70 7
In which a whole new generation of Formula One drivers takes to the world stage. A FORMULA ONE BOOK Book 4 of the 'LIVE LIKE LEGENDS' Series BOOK ONE...
2K 87 9
Y/N is propelled into the pinnacle of racing, but he's placed into a team that requires major work and improvements to move from the bottom of the co...
247K 3.1K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...
570K 12.8K 143
'𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨, 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨.' ‏‏‎In a male-dominated sport, it's hard for a woma...