Thierry Neuville

I ran after my boyfriend Thierry who had hurridly walked to his driver room after another accident in rally Croatia causing him to lose the rally lead and drop down to last place. I walked in to see him pacing the room holding his head in his hands.
When he heard me enter he stopped in his tracks. I walked up to him. "Are you ok?" I asked. "That crash was quite bad," I said. "I'm fine, but I crashed AGAIN!" Thierry yelled. "Look, it's going to be OK," I said ," you just need to calm down, breathe! ". " No it's not going to be OK," Thierry yelled ,"What if they cancel my contract!". "They won't," I said. "And you'll probably leave me as well!"said Thierry, still in his own bubble not hearing what I was saying.
"Leave you. Why would I leave you?" I asked. "Wait do you think I'm with you only for the money?" I somewhat yelled back. "Yes," Thierry answered. "Oh my god! Do you really think that?! I'm with you couse I love you! I fell for your smile , your voice, the way your eyes light up and sparkel when you talk about something you're interested in! That's the Thierry Neuville I fell for. I couldn't care less about your money. I would've fallen for you even if you were just a random guy walking down the street!" I yell back at him.
"You love me...?" Thierry asked. "Yes," I now answered. We had not yet said "I love you" to each other yet, so this was quite a big moment. Thierry pulled me closer by my waist and kissed me. When I pulled away we stayed in a hug. "I'm so sorry," Thierry said. "I know and I forgive you," I said.

AN: So...? What do we think? I quite like this one tbh! I hope you guys like this as well!