Omega Chronicles: Bite Me!

By Nikku2000

Jai Raj is a male Omega. A very rare and a very unfortunate occurrence in the Werewolf world. All things tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part (i) (M)
Chapter 12 part (ii) (M)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Birthday (1)
Birthday (2)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (TW)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapte 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (M)
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 (TW)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (M)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (M)
Chapter 55

Chapter 44

695 18 1
By Nikku2000

Jai's POV

I doubt the smell of sex is ever coming off from these walls.

We'd locked ourselves in Dominic's room for 5 nights straight. 5 debauched lustful and frankly awkward nights. The pattern was always the same. Dominic would wake up early and try to get some work done before I arose from my beauty sleep. Then we had breakfast and got down to it.

And by that I mean we did it on every surface in the room.

It would start off slow, Dominic would let me do whatever I wanted. He'd just lie back and I'd kiss him, blow him, ride him or sometimes just sit on his face (I'm so ashamed ). I'd bury my face into his big BIG pecs and trail kisses down his washboard abs just to inhale his Smokey scent. Physical closeness and pleasing him was so soothing to me. We'd do this rigmarole for about an hour when I'd tap out and tag Dominic in.

That's when the real fun began.

Dominic would shower me with kisses, lap up any slick from my hole onto his dick and enter me slowly. Plunging into me inch by inch, giving me time to adjust but not to think.

Once I was open enough for him to slide in and out comfortably, he'd shove my head into his soft pillows and fuck me senseless. He'd bite me, press on me, slap my ass, lick my back, and throw me around. He'd grab my head by my sweaty hair and pull me back to look at him destroying my ass. I don't even know how long this would've lasted, it could be minutes or hours or even days where we'd keep going at it. Once he was done with me he would clean me up. I'd sit silently and let him do it. Then he'd change the sheets and we'd go to sleep.

Now, you might be thinking lustful and debauched? Check! But where's the awkward?

You see when we were not having mind-blowing earth shattering sex, we didn't really talk. It seems crazy that someone who you're physically so in sync with, is basically a stranger who you know nothing about. I'd pretend to go to sleep just so we wouldn't have to talk.

Was he kind, attentive, diligent, and a phenomenal shag? Yes.

But does that mean we're actually close? I don't know.

Sigh

I got up from the bed and brushed my hair which was still sticky with sweat. I wanted to go to the bathroom but suddenly felt a sharp pain in my ass which made me sit back down.

I thought the heat was over what is this?

"Here let me help you with that." I heard Dominic speak in his trademark gravelly voice.
He helped me down on my belly and spread my cheeks apart making me wince in pain.

"Careful ok. It hurts."

"Sorry"

He then proceeded to lick the inside of my thighs and the skin around my hole. It burned a little as he went along but he was surprisingly gentle. He tenderly licked the parts that hurt, massaging them with his fingers, stopping in the middle to caress my cheeks when it the pain became unbearable. I just bit my lips and let the pain wash over me. I thought my heat was over but apparently not, although I don't think I was aroused. He worked on every inch of my ass and I let him because he was actually relieving me of the pain.

"Better?"

"Yeah. Sorry about that, I thought my heats were over."

"That wasn't your heat. You were just sore." He said matter-of-factly.

...

Kill me. Kill me now.

This is so embarrassing bro.

"You okay?" He enquired, looking puzzled at my increasingly redder face.

"Yeah."

He nodded before averting his eyes to the ceiling.

For a good 20 minutes no one said anything. One could drop a pin in hear and it would sound like an explosive going off. I just sat on the chair nearby holding my knees to my chest, while he sat on the bed playing nervously with his fingers.

"Jai? It is you right?" He asked peevishly.

"Yeah. Nyx is asleep. Too tired after...you know." I blushed again, I cannot believe I just had the best 5 night fuck-ation with this absolute stranger.

He nodded again, looking stoically at the ceiling. I could see him turning red, pursing his lips, awkwardly playing with his hands classic signs of embarrassment. He isn't even looking at me. Is he so ashamed.

Do I look that bad? Sweaty sticky hair isn't my strongest suit. Maybe I smell? Well I haven't showered in four days. Is it because I wasn't good enough in bed? Maybe that killed his attraction to me. It's plausible, considering I've only ever been with one man. Is he racist? Well I wouldn't put it past anyone these days.

What is this sinking feeling?

Ideally I should be happy. If he's no longer attracted to me he might let me go. Find someone else to love, someone else to bring winter roses to, someone else to kiss away their soreness after sex, someone else to cook for.

My eyes welled up with tears at the mere thought of thought of him leaving me. I started hyperventilating as I spiralled into these unsavoury thoughts. I don't want to be held hostage by my burgeoning feelings towards this man, god why the fuck do I have to cry?

But it's true isn't it?

He doesn't feel the same.

"Jai we need to talk." He said in a somber tone rubbing the base of his neck. His eyes were still downcast, not daring to look up at me. I knew what this look meant.

So this is it.

It's not like I blame him. I wanted to be free of him from the moment he laid his hands on me. I've tried to spurn him, yell at him, run away and kidnapped him. I clearly want out and I cannot stand living under his stifling thumb. Not to mention he tried to kill my dad and brother. He's quick to anger and just all round unpleasant. I don't want him.

And yet.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry Jai."

.....

What?

Face crack of the century.

"I shouldn't have done...well anything that I did." He said with a sigh of dejection.

"Huh?" I stared at him utterly confused and shocked. An apology was the last thing I was expecting from Dominic Varela the famously mad, vicious and unforgiving monarch of the wolves.

"I know an apology doesn't even begin to cover it. I never wanted to mark you like that. Not..Not to say I didn't want to mark you I'd have liked to do nothing more." He fumbled his words and for the first time this morning met my eyes with his own. As soon as he looked at me however, his face turned extremely red and his lips started trembling. He immediately turned his attention back to his fingers which was nervously playing with.

If I didn't know better I'd say he was blushing. But it's Dominic "I take what's mine" Varela we're talking about. So let's be serious.

"But I mean I wanted to know you first and then I saw you had covered your mark and I got angry...Well fuck what I felt, nothing justifies me marking you like that." He slapped his forehead and covered his eyes, like he couldn't believe he'd down that.

Did I fuck him into a concussion?

"It must have hurt very much." He said in a tiny voice staring at the angry red mark sitting on my collar bone.

"It did"

"I'm so sorry Jai please believe me that's not how I wanted it to go. I wanted you to want to be marked. I wished you would choose me but Dar...." He stopped himself mid-sentence and stared at me. For one second, I could something flash in his eyes that I'd never thought I would ever see.

Helplessness.

He quickly composed himself and sat back up straight.

"No..I don't have any excuse for it. I lost my cool. You have every right to be upset."

"I'm not even mad at you about that. It's just the whole business with my dad.."

"About that. I was way out of line and I will do everything I need to make it right. I know just apologising to your father may not be enough but I tried to apologise to Rishi. But then I heard you came back and I..well I didn't have a chance to actually say it." He but his lips and sighed.

"I know this must seem really spurious and I wouldn't blame you if you thought I was lying but I am asking for a chance to make it right. To atone for my actions anyway that would make your parents forgive me." He said jumping off the bed and getting on his knees infront of me holding my hand in his. He looked at me with adorable puppy dog eyes, begging me for another chance. His skin felt warm and he smelt like campfire. So soothing and warm. If I wasn't so shocked at the completely bizarre predicament I found myself in, I would have just condensed him into a perfume bottle.

"Uhh ok."

How eloquent of me.

He face slowly turned from one of worry to unadulterated happiness. He smiled from ear to ear, and kissed my hand. The sunlight illuminated his handsome face perfectly, bouncing off his high cheekbones and harp nose, down to the short stubble that had materialised on his jawline. I was seeing his features up close for the first time, his deep set onyx eyes, his imposing brow, his sharp triangle face and sunken cheeks. His lashes were long and some of them stuck together. His hair was a tangled mess but curly in contrast to my own straight silky hair. I couldn't help but think....

Our features get along so harmoniously.

"Jai." His voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Could you let go of my hand? I mean if you want to that is."

I stared at him and then his hand.

"Are you being serious?" I asked.

"Yeah, kind of. I need it to fix us breakfast."

"No I mean about making amends. This isn't a trick is it?" I asked in all seriousness. As hopeful as this fresh start would be for us I don't think I can fight anymore if it is just some tactic to control me.

He sighed sadly before taking my face in his hands. "I know my word doesn't mean much right now but for what it's worth, I give you my word that I'm fully committed to you in every possible way kid."

I scanned his face for any signs of lies or treachery but all I could see was a very handsome and happy man staring at me with love and devotion in his eyes.

As much as I want this to be the end something tells me it isn't.

I'll keep my guard up but for now I think we can let it settle. I just nodded in response causing him to kiss my forehead affectionately before turning away to put on his clothes, to head to the kitchen.

"By the way who do you keep calling 'Kid'. I'm older than you."

"No you're not."

"I AM You idiot. I'm a 22 year old man, you're just a 20 year old boy. So you better put respect on my name." I said pointing an angry finger at him.

"Whatever." He shrugged while exiting the room.

This generation has no respect for their elders.

I smiled to myself, and turned to the large mirror in his room. I gasped when I saw my reflection.

My skin was resplendent with a crimson flush and the layer of sweat covering every inch of me glistened under the sunlight. But that's not what took me by surprise. My chest was peppered with dark red and brown hickeys, bites, scratches and beard-burns. They flowed down from my collar bone to the base of my cock, covering my chest, abs and waistline. When I turned around to look at my ass, I was met by an angry red handprint. I probed it a little bit.

Mmmhh it hurts so good.

I had no doubt begged him for this treatment being the little sadist that I am. I've always liked pain that throbs and makes me sensitive. I ran my hand over my skin once more relishing the rawness of Dominic's love bites.

Damn it's making my nipples hard.

...

Wait what's that?

I turned around to get a better look at my back. I saw it immediately, I was nestled right between my shoulder blades going from right to my left hip in a diagonal fashion.

That Bastard.

On my back brandished in black letter was his name "D O M I N I C".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 3.9K 81
Alistair is a rogue werewolf. Born into this condition, he lives with his family the nomadic life, always traveling and never settling down in one pl...
112K 6.4K 34
Ilsa, one of the three demon princes in Caelestes (The Demon Realm), decides to flee his home realm in search of freedom from his life of seclusion...
19.9K 331 19
A love story between an dominant omega Taeui who doesn't like how other alpha treat omega has a mate Ilay who is more dominant and possesive than he...
361K 14.3K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...