Indiana Jones and the Lost Ki...

Bởi TheHogwartsAvenger

(THIS STORY TAKES PLACE 9 YEARS AFTER DIAL OF DESTINY) *** Henry Jones IV wasn't a boy. She was a girl named... Xem Thêm

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Fin)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Sneak Peak for Indian Jones and the Mayan Empire

Chapter 1

69 1 0
Bởi TheHogwartsAvenger

                                                      ...Ten Years Earlier...

A woman ran around carrying plates, and giving people food. Her husband walked up and helped as the two helped with the party.

"Where is she?! This is her party Mutt!"

"I know, I know. I tried dragging her out of her room."

"And?"

"No luck."

The woman swore under her breath and shook her head. "She's just like your father Mutt."

"Yeah, I know that too." He said handing a person a slice of cake. "To be honest, I don't know what she's doing."

The woman groaned and rolled her eyes. She then looked around the guests at the birthday party and froze.

"Where's your father?!"

Henry 'Mutt' Jones III looked up and around. He swore under his breath and fixed his leather jacket. "Well dear, I think he's with our daughter.

————————

"Exactly what I thought!"

"Then why is it underwater?" She asked her grandfather.

"Hundreds of thousands of years of weathering. Things collapse, and storms happened." He huffed, shaking his head.

Mutt ran into his daughter's room and sighed in relief seeing his daughter and father. He cleared his throat as the two went on about archeological stuff, and Mutt sighed.

"Eh-Hem!" He coughed into his hand.

Indiana Jones and Natty looked up.

"Yes son?"

"Hi dad!"

Mutt folded his arms and smiled. "So, what are you two talking about this time? She does have a birthday party dad."

Indiana Jones rolled his eyes and sat up. "We're talking about the Kushites."

"Uh-huh!" Natty agreed.

Mutt nodded and rolled his eyes. "Dad, this is her birthday party. She should be out and talking to people.

"Dad, I'm eleven! Not six!"

"And your not an adult either, so let's go." Mutt said firmly.

Natty rolled her eyes and stood up. Her grandfather did too, and folded his arms. He took his hat off and put it on her head.

"This is for you kiddo. You will find the first Kush King. Understand?"

"Yes grandpa."

"And you will stay in school." Indy said pointing a finger. "Don't drop out like your dad."

"Dad!" Mutt Williams (aka Henry Jones III) snapped.

"What? I'm being honest. Natty chose a better name than you. You chose 'Mutt', and gosh that name sucks."

"Dad stop."

"Okay okay... whatever." Indiana Jones said rolling his eyes. He turned to his granddaughter who had an amazing taste in archaeology and history.

"Let's go Nefertiti."

Mutt huffed as his daughter ran out. His father stopped and smiled.

"Admit it, she knows names to pick."

"Yeah yeah, her name is Natty."

"Is it? You can take the artifacts from an archeologist, but you can't take the archeology from the archeologist." Indy said smirking.

"Is that why you gave her your hat ?"

Indiana Jones smiled to his son Mutt. "It's a replica." He said pulling his real trademark fedora hat from his jacket.

"Are you leaving already?"

Indiana smiled. "Well, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do." He said. With that, he walked out of the house and walked to his granddaughter and wife.

"Time to go babe."

"Already? Okay, let me say bye to Mutt okay?"

"Alright."

Indiana Jones turned to his granddaughter. He smiled and ruffled her brown hair. "Do good kiddo. Happy birthday."

Natty smiled at her hero, and nodded.

                                                           ... Present Day ...

A professor taught in a large collage class, and his eyes fell on one of his students. It looked like she was doodling on her notes. He went silent and leaned against his desk as the class looked to her.

"Eh-Hem?"

She looked up and watched as the professor watched her.

"Yeah?"

The Archaeological History Professor walked up to her and looked at her notes. His eyes widened and he looked at her.

"Are you even taking notes?! Why is this?!"

"Mayan, and yes. I am taking notes, if you can't see that." She said firmly.

'Oohs' and 'Ahs' were heard around the classroom as the professor glared knives into the girl. She simply just sat there and shrugged.

"Do you even know what we are talking about?!"

"Chichén Itzá." She said with a smug smile on her face. "I mean, your kind of wasting time. I'm taking notes on the Mayans in Mayan. It's that simple sir."

"Are you talking back to me?!"

"Yes sir. That is how a conversation works. You started the conversation with me, and I'm just keeping it going." She said smiling.

"Anderson's Office, NOW!"

Henry Jones IV—AKA, 'Natty'— stood up and walked out with ease. She walked down the halls of the school and to the Headmasters office. Natty put her hands in her pockets and continued to walk. It was a nice collage... her grandfather used to teach here. He would have been a much better teacher than Professor Burns. Natty opened the door to the headmasters office and walked in. He looked up at her and sighed. He stacked some papers and set them aside.

"What this time Jones?"

Natty shrugged. "I wrote my Mayan notes and Mayan. Professor Burns didn't like it. Started a conversation and got mad when I spoke back. I told him that's how a conversation works, and he got mad." She said simply.

Headmaster Anderson sighed and shook his head. "Did it cross turn mind that he... doesn't want you to speak back. At all."

"Yes sir, but I'm in his class. What am I supposed to do? Sit there?"

The headmaster nodded and put his head in his hands. He looked up and sighed, "Look, I understand what you mean, and I understood it is not your grandfather." He said firmly.

Natty sat in silence for a minute. She looked at the wall and saw a photo of her grandfather and the headmaster. It was when he retired— somewhat.

"Natty, I understand you don't want to take this class. I understand you 'already took it' with your grandfather one on one, but in order to get your degree, you need to take this class." Professor Anderson explained.

Natty nodded and pushed her brown hair off of her shoulders.

"I understand that being in this class reminds you of him. You want him to be your teacher. I get that... I really do. He was my teacher, but you must move on."

"I—"

The door knocked behind Natty and she looked back to see someone waiting.

"Oh that must be him! Natty also, one more thing."

"Yeah...?"

"Your hosting a Foreign Exchange Student!"

"WHAT?!"

"Don't worry, he has a dorm, but your showing him the ropes." Anderson said standing up.

Natty's eyes widened as he walked to the door and opened it. A boy was in and was about her age. He had curly red hair, blue eyes, and pale skin that was covered in freckles.

Natty sighed and fixed her round rose-gold glasses. She put them back in and stood up and but the inside of her lip. Great, I have someone following me around like a dog, she thought to herself.

The boy extended a hand and gave a smile.

"Finald Henderson. You can call me Fin." He said smiling.

Great. He's British.

"Nefertiti Jones, but I go by Natty." She said shaking his hand. Natty forced a smile. Yay...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

153K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
4.6K 320 27
(Y/N): "Amazon." EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was an high school student and he was being friend with Peter Park...
355 115 117
This is the first part of book 2 in The Last Science series. For book 1, please see here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/145718843-the-last-science No...
4.2K 451 22
(Currently being reworked as of 10/23/23.) --- Year 3184: Earth remains divided. Five years ago, a comet storm known as Orbital bombardment ravaged...