The Golden Criminal (Female R...

By Cup1dsN3wL0v3r

Y/n is a criminal and work with Eda to help feed Luz and king (but your also friends with them), one day as Y... More

(1) We meet again (Part 1)
(2) We meet again (Part 2)
(3) Comfort
(4) Realizing your feelings
(5) Grom date?
(6) Knock, Knock Hooty!
(7) First Kiss..(Grom day)
(8) Eclipse Lake (Pt1)
(9) Eclipse Lake (Pt2)
(10) Book of joy
(11) Philip the human
(źœ±į“į“į“‡ Źœį“œÉ“į“›į“‡Ź€ źœ°į“€É“į“€Ź€į“›)
(12) A Break
(13) Flyer Derby
(15) Are flowers Good?
(16) A Walk in The Park
(17) Hollow mind
(18) You're Okay!
(19) Long trip
(20) Trouble At The Blights
(21) I Can't Go Back!
(22) Stuck
(23) Memories
3rd of December (Extra)
(24) Amityy!!
(25) History Repeats Itself
Merry Christmas! (Extra)
(26) 'Lumity' 2.0
(27) A Puzzle?

(14) Cookie?

69 4 0
By Cup1dsN3wL0v3r

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁⤵

Hunter looked at you and said, "What is a penstegram?"

"It's like Instagram but instead for the boiling isles. It's a way to text people" You said.

Hunter looked at it and asked, "How do I sign up?"

"I'll help you, little prince~" You chuckled.

Then as you help him make an account, you and him can hear two people from a far scream out, "WHAT?!"

"I think that was Luz" you said.

Hunter said, "The Human? I wonder what she is on about, but I don't care about her, so you made me add the whole team... did you add yourself?"

"Of course, How we gonna keep contact?" You answered back.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ⇩

~The Next day~

(A/n: btw if you see the name "Sola" I'm very sorry. Been on C.AI to much- BACK TO THE STORY!)

You were just texting Hunter good morning on penstagram.

"Oooo! Who is that?" Luz said sneaking up on you.

You jumped and said "AHH! Luz! don't scare me like that!"

Luz chuckled.

"Anyways what did you ask me?" you asked Luz.

Luz said, "I asked you who is that?"

"Who is who?" You asked with a confused look on your face.

Luz pointed at the penstagram.

"Oh, that's just my friend" you said.

Luz looked at the penstagram on your phone and said, "Is that the Golden Guard?"

You nodded.

"Also, Willow told me that the Golden Guard was in flyer derby yesterday with you guys. Is that true?" Luz asked.

You nodded once again.

Luz said, "Willow keeps telling me and Amity about the Golden guard or Hunter."

"She has?" You looked at Luz.

Luz nodded and said, "Yep! She keeps telling us the story and how nice he was."

"Oh, Uhmm... alright I guess" You answered back.

Luz raised her eyebrow and said, "You're not jealous, are you? I mean you did tell us that he was pretty fine~?"

You paused for a second and thought to yourself, Am I really jealous?

"I'm not jealous!" You spoke.

Luz smirked and said "Yes you are~"

"I'm not jealous. Plus, it won't even work out, I'm a criminal and he is the Golden Guard." you explained to Luz.

Luz shrugged and said, "I can! It will be called "The Golden Guard's Criminal" or "Criminal's lover" OH! OH! "Criminal love"

"Luz, I think you're getting infected with Wattpad stories." You spoke.

Luz giggled and said, "School got cancelled because the food got poisoned."

You looked at Luz with a concerned look.

Then king walked in the room and said, "Food is ready! Ima get a cracker!"

Luz picked up King and the 3 walked down to the kitchen.

"Looks like you both are awake" Eda said, sitting down drinking apple blood.

You, Luz and King sat down and started to eat breakfast.

As you were eating your breakfast you were looking at your text messages on penstagram.

"Who are you waiting for to text you? maybe Hunter~?" Luz said with a grin.

You slightly blushed and said, "No, just looking to see if someone texted me, that's all!"

Eda looked at you and Luz.

"Hunter? The Golden Guard?" Eda said looking at you two.

Luz nodded.

"I see, you like him?" Eda asked you.

You blushed more and said, "No! He's just my friend."

"Well, seeing you blush more as we talk about him, makes me think otherwise~" Luz wink at you.

Luz and Eda looked at you.

You laughed nervously and said, "I-I'm just embarrassed about that idea."

Luz smirked and said "Alright, whatever you say~"

You got up and went back to your room.

You looked at the board about the human realm.

"Hmm, I just need a distraction from this! Hmm, maybe I can work on my studying about the Human realm!" You said with a proud look.

You looked at the board and said, "Maybe my notebook has some info that is not on the board."

Then you looked around the room for your notebook, but you couldn't find it.

5 minutes later you still couldn't find your notebook.

"Oh sh!t, where did I leave it?! I messed up again!" You said as you looked around the room, with a worried look.

Then your phone got a text.

You jumped a bit and then looked at your phone to see that Hunter texted you good morning.

You chuckled softly as you see that he typed "good morning" a bit weird, He type it like "GoOd mOrning!"

You texted him back "How are you today?"

He texts you back, "Im feeling gOod!1 What aboit yOu?

Then as you text him Luz come in the room and said, "Texting your boyfriend~?"

You blushed and said, "Luz!"

"Heh, you seem like you like him~" Luz said with a smirk.

You put your phone down and tried to change the subject, "Uhm Luz, I lost my notebook with the portal planning."

"Oh, you did? Uhm where did you last have it?" Luz asked.

You shrugged.

Luz glazed around the room and said, "Oh well."

You got up and said, "Ima look in the forest, I think I left it there."

Luz nodded and moved out of the way to let you pass.

You walked outside to the hill.

"God dammit! where is it?" you said frantically.

Then you got a text, you looked at your phone.

Hunter texted you "You thEre/"

You chuckled and texted him back "Sorry, I'm just looking for something."

As you were looking around for your notebook, you saw a little cat walking up to the tree.

"Aww, what a cute little guy you are!" You kneel down to pet the cat.

You smiled and said, "Ima call you... Spots!"

The cat walked up to and started to rest in your hands.

You get up with the cat in your hand and put them in your pocket (In your hoodie)

~10 mins of you looking for your notebook~

You started to give up.

As you were about to walk back to the Owl house, you had an idea in your head.

You started to walk to the a nearby store.

Then the little cat's head popped out of your pocket.

"Little one, you will have to trust me on this alright?" you whispered to the cat.

As you stopped to talk to the little cat, you saw someone at the corner of your eye.

Hunter!? 

He was in his Golden Guard uniform like normal, patrolling around.

You walked in a store quickly.

You sighed then looked at the cat that was looking at you.

"It's not what you think it is" you whispered to the cat.

You looked around in the store to try and find a notebook.

Then you saw a notebook that looked good enough to have lots of note inside.

You quickly grabbed the notebook, then you grabbed a few griffin eggs for Eda.

As you walked out of the store, someone called out, "THIEF!" 

Before the person can get to you, you started to run away. Oh crap, I'm about to get caught! You thought to yourself as you ran off.

As you ran into the forest, someone grabbed your arm and made you stop running.

You turned around and said, "Look I'm sorry but I ju-" you paused as you realized Hunter just stopped you.

"Y/n, really? You know you can get in trouble for this" Hunter explained.

You chuckled nervously and said, "Oh heyyy... Look I can explain."

Hunter took off his mask and said, "Then explain."

"Well, I lost my notebook with my notes, planning you know what I'm saying, and I can't find it. And I thought Eda needed more food just in case." You explained to Hunter.

Hunter sighed and said, "You still can't steal."

Then the little cat started to come out of your pocket.

You picked them up and put them back in your pocket.

But the cat kept trying to get out.

Hunter looked at the cat and said, "Don't tell me, you stole an animal?!" Hunter said with a serious expression.

"What? No, I found them in the forest." You spoke.

Hunter sighed of relief "Oh thank titan!"

Then a scout come to you and Hunter, then grabbed you.

"Woah scouts, what are you doing?" Hunter said to one of the scouts.

"She was stealing from a store, and she is also wanted." The scout replied.

You looked at the scout and said, "Oh dammit, I'm screwed!"

~At the emperor's chambers~

You were locked in one of the cells.

"We will tell emperor belos about her and we can see what the punish Y/n will get" The scout said before walking off.

Hunter looked at you and said, "Great, now you're going to get in trouble!"

You were leaning on the wall and said, "Maybe, maybe not~"

"Anyways, how is captain and the others?" Hunter asked.

You raised your eyebrow and said, "You mean Willow, Gus, Skara and Viney?"

Hunter nodded.

You thought to yourself, why does he call Willow captain instead of her own name? AND WHY DO I CARE SO MUC-

"Hello? Y/n?" Hunter looked at you.

You came back to reality and said, "Oh sorry, yea there all good I guess."

"Did you zone out?" Hunter asked.

You shrugged.

A scout walked up to Hunter and said, "Emperor belos would like to talk with you."

Hunter nodded.

"Noo don't leave me alone with no one to talk to" you were going to get bored if Hunter left you alone in a chamber cell.

Hunter looked at you and smirked "Aww, you gonna miss me~?" Hunter said with a smirk.

"Oh, f*ck off" you said jokingly.

Hunter giggled and said, "I'm sure you're going to miss me very much~"

You rolled your eyes and smiled slightly.

"I'll be right back Y/n, don't miss me to much~" Hunter said teasingly then walked away.

You leaned back on the wall then you pulled out the little cat and patted its head.

The cat was relaxing on your hand.

(It's like a small kitten)

A scout said "Y/n you're going to the emperor."

"Uhm no, the hell I'm not." You answered back.

The scout opened the cell door and said, "You're not supposed to have an animal with you."

Then the scout tried to take the little cat away from you.

You back up from the scout and say quietly to the cat, "I promise I'll protect you and anyone else, I promise."

The little cat looks at you and turns into a palisman.

"Oh my" you said with a shocked expression.

The scout looked at the palisman and said, "Palisman!"

They scout walked fast up to you trying to grab the staff.

You didn't know what to do but then a shield covered you from the scout.

"Huh? Oh, thank you little uhm what's your name?" you looked at the palisman.

The little cat turned back into the cat and meowed.

You raised your eyebrow and said, "Your name is Cookie? That's cuter than spots! Wait, did I just understand "Meow"?"

The scout said, "Hand over the palisman now."

"Uhm how about... Ye- nah just joking I'm not gonna give him over" you shot back at the scout.

Cookie turned back in a staff and teleport you behind the scout.

You looked shocked and said "Wha- Huh?!"

The scout said, 'Where did she go!?"

You kicked the scout into the cell and closed the door.

"Thank you, Cookie." you said with a smile.

Then more scouts came to see the all the noise.

They ran to you trying to catch you.

You grabbed your staff tightly and covered your staff from the scouts.

You closed your eyes tightly and then you heard some of the scouts said.

"Did she teleport?!"

You opened your eyes and realized that you turned invisible.

You looked at Cookie and said, "Well, you're really kind and helpful."

Then you started to look for an exit.

You bumped into a scout and that made them start to chase you.

"Cookie, I'm hoping you can fly, and I won't fall!" You said as you were running from the scouts.

You saw a window then said, "I put all my trust in this!"

Then you jumped out the window, you grabbed your staff and tried to fly away.

But then you started to fall. As you thought you were done for someone from below catches you.

You looked at the person to see Hunter in his golden guard outfit.

"Are you an angel from heaven?" Hunter smirked.

You blushed slightly and laughed, "No way you tried to rizz me up."

"Anyways you alright?" Hunter asked.

You got out of Hunter's arms and said jokingly, "I'm good, I only had 2 panic attacks."

Hunter laughed.

Then cookie turned back into a cat and started to relax on your shoulder.

"I-Is that your palisman? But I thought it was just a cat?" Hunter asked, he was completely shocked.

You nodded and said, "It helped me get away from the scouts, his name is Cookie."

"Cookie?" Golden guard repeated.

"I mean, I thought his name would be spots but cookie was cuter" You smiled.

Hunter blushed slightly under the mask and said, "He seems strong like Flapjack."

Flapjack came out of Hunter's cloak and started to fly towards Cookie.

Cookie looked up at Flapjack and then Flapjack sat on top of Cookie's head.

Flapjack chirp happily and Cookie meowed happily.

You chuckled and said, "Aww there so cute together."

~To Be Continued~

(A/n: I know the name "Cookie" might not match with your palisman but It was the only thing in my head, and I'LL MAKE THE NEXT ON SOON!!!!) 🤍🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 32 23
just some eda x reader stuff because there def isn't enough :P these will all be eda x female reader btw. hope you enjoy! :D the character Eda Clawt...
374K 11.2K 40
Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plants around the castle, one day, you're in...
21.2K 709 20
Life on the Boiling Isles is tough by default. Between the acid rain, demons and monsters running around, and magic, it's hectic. For anybody. But, e...
100K 3K 34
The Owl House FanFiction Luz is forced to go back to the human realm after defeating Emperor Belos. Eda makes a promise that she'll fix the portal an...