Forever and always

moniquevictoria1410 tarafından

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... Daha Fazla

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter sixty-nine

365 9 14
moniquevictoria1410 tarafından

Olivia's pov:
October 2023

The formation lap began and it was with Max in front of course. Charles qualified as fourth yesterday, but because Checo had gotten a penalty Charles was starting third, which is amazing. No hate towards Checo.

After the formation lap, the five red lamps went out and the race had finally started. It was such a great feeling of watching a race again live, I had really missed this.

Both Max, Charles and Carlos had great starts so they all three managed to keep their positions. Further back in the field, Lando and Logan made contact which resulted in Lando having to retire from the race already, so that was kinda sad, since I really like Lando and he deserves better.. Other than that it went alright, there were a few battles but that was it.

"Oli, I think you should go to your brother's garage. Andrea and I will take Matheo and Elena in the meantime, right Andrea?" Isa said and Andrea nodded, as the race was ending soon, they had just started the 54th lap out of 56, and Max was still in front. "I can't ask you to do that," I answered. "You didn't ask, we offered plus they're sleeping right now. It's a perfect time for you to sneak away for a bit, please do it. Max would be so happy" she smiled. "I agree, and their dad is back soon," Andrea said with a smile. "Okay then, but call me if there's anything, then I'll be back in a few seconds!" I said and smiled, as they nodded. "Yeah, now hurry if you wanna get there in time!" Isa said and rushed at me. "Fine, I'll be back soon" I said and then I walked to the other garage which was Max's.

I saw Daniel sitting at the pitwall next to Christian, Daniel smiled and waved at me to come over, so I crossed the pitlane and got closer to them. "Good to see you Livia!" Daniel smiled big, he was just as happy as I am right now, I can't believe it's happening again! - "You too, Danny!" I smiled and placed my head on his shoulders, watching the last lap together. We shared his headphones, it was a bit complicated but we managed to find a way so both of us could hear.. - "Hey Olivia, good you're here. Max would love that" Christian smiled as he finally took a quick look away from the screens. "Yeah, thanks Christian" I smiled..

"Max Verstappen you did it again, for the third time in a row! you're champion of the world. We're so proud of you, every single one of us.. congratulations son" Christian said over the radio as Max crossed the line as winner, not only winner of the race but winner of the world championship. "Yeeesss!!! Thank you guys, thank you so much for all your hard work, and for everything you do. This is for all of you guys" Max said over the radio, it was clear to hear he was touched and so happy. "Would you like to say something Olivia?" Christian asked and smiled. "Can I?" I asked, I'd never done such a thing, but he nodded. I got Christians headphones on and then he touched the radiobutton. "Hey Max, it's me! Congratulations world champion!! Wow, for the third time you're the best, I'm so proud of you, now come in here because I wanna give you the biggest hug ever!!" I said. "Oh hey Oli, thank you so much, I couldn't have done it without you. I love you Oli" he said over the radio. "I love you" I said and then I handed back the headphones to Christian.. - Then Daniel and I walked to parc ferme, to stand in the front, waiting for him to come out..

Max drove up to the first place sign, followed by Carlos in second and Lewis in third. He got out of the car and the fans were screaming and cheering for him, it was great to witness. He ran towards the team and hugged them. No matter how much I love ferrari, I will always be a red bull girl. I love the team spirit and it really feels like home here, seeing my brother like this is the best. - "Congratulations, I'm so freaking proud of you" I said as he ran towards me and Daniel afterwards. "Thanks Oli" he said and gave me a big hug. It was a bit difficult because of the railing between us, but it was fine. "Congrats mate, you deserve this so much" Daniel said as Max also went to give him a big hug. "Thanks Danny, I appreciate it" he said and then he went to get weighed, got his helmet off and then he got interviewed.

A little while after the interview it was podium time, first Lewis walked out, then Carlos and lastly Max. When Max walked out the whole background shined with him all over it, and the text that said "World Champion 2023" it was crazy to see, but I loved it. I really wished Dad, Vic or Kelly had been here today, but they weren't so thank goodness I was here, then I can be here for all of them. - Hearing the national anthem of our country, whilst knowing that my brother just became world champion again was quite emotional, I even shed a little tear, I'm not sure if it's just the hormones after the pregnancy that's acting here. "You can be really proud of your brother Livia"  Daniel said and held his one arm around my shoulder, while we watched the podium ceremony and the champagne spraying. "I'm the proudest sister on this planet, without a doubt" I answered and smiled, looking at Max up there.

After a little while, when Max and the other drivers had to do interviews, I returned back to Ferrari hospitality, where I found Isa sitting with Matheo in her arms, and Elena still sleeping in the stroller. "Hey, how have they been?" I asked and sat down next to her. "Perfect, Elena has been sleeping ever since you left, and Matheo just woke up a few minutes ago totally unhappy, but I managed to calm him down" she smiled looking at Matheo in her arms. "He really allowed you to do that?" I asked surprised. "Yup, there was no problem there" she smiled. "You must be really good with babies, because normally he only wants to be with me at the moment, not even Charles can calm him down" I answered. "Wow, I mean I didn't do anything special.." she laughed. "Remind me who I need to call when I need a babysitter" I laughed and so did she.. "You'll be a fantastic mother, Isa" I smiled, as I took Elena up from the stroller because she just woke up. "Thanks Olivia, it means a lot. Sitting here with those two really makes me think about how much I want this as well, but I'm not sure if I'm ready just yet"  she answered. "I get that but you'll be ready someday, it's the biggest gift you'll ever receive, nothing can compare with becoming a mother" I answered.

Isa and I talked for a long time, Matheo and Elena also got fed and then after a little while the boys returned back after being finished with their interviews. - We greeted them both. "Aw, I missed you and your brother so much! I hope you enjoyed the race" Charles said as he got Elena in his arms, I love how he talks to them so much. It's the cutest, when he tells them little stories or just talks about the day, my heart melts. - "Guess who got to hold this little monster, without crying?" I asked Charles, as I was holding Matheo. "Seriously, what did you do?" Charles asked and looked at Isa. "Nothing, he must really be loving his auntie Isa very much, otherwise I'm just a natural to babies" she laughed. "That's not fair!" Charles laughed. "I'm sure it's just a little phase babe, otherwise he's just mom's boy" I laughed, I love to tease him. "Okay then, then I will make sure Elena will be dad's girl! Isn't that right Ellie" he said and talked to Elena who was smiling brightly.

We returned back to the hotel, it was great being back again. Just to relax and be the four of us, it really takes up so much energy to be around in public with thousands of people whilst having two newborns constantly on your arms. So to be relaxing inside alone, was exactly what I needed after such a fantastic day! It was really a perfect day, and if I didn't have Matheo and Elena I would probably be out in some nightclub partying and celebrating Max, but I have zero energy for that, plus I can't be away for the twins for so long already and I still can't drink alcohol for at least half a year more.

I decided to make an instagram post for Max, so that's what I did, it turned out really great, and people seemed to like it very much. much.

___

The next day after the race we traveled to Mexico, since the next race takes place there. Both Matheo and Elena took this whole traveling around really well, both of them handled the flight amazingly, which made Charles and I very happy.

Two days after arriving in Mexico, Charles was already really busy since there were lots of things to do. But it's fine, that's why we are here in the first place. I woke up in the hotel room alone with the twins. Charles was already out doing god knows what, he left a little note by my bed stand which said "I wish you the best day, I'll be back later. love you"  It was actually really cute, so I took the note and saved it in my suitcase. - Then I went to see if the twins were awake, but only Matheo was awake so I fed him while I talked a bit with Isa on the phone. After we had been talking for quite a long time, she agreed to come over to our room and then we could eat breakfast together, since we were in the same hotel anyways.

Isa arrived and then we ordered breakfast via room service. None of us wanted to go out right now, since the weather wasn't the best, it was raining a bit. Elena woke up, so Isa took Matheo while I also fed Elena. - "I still can't believe how much Matheo trusts and likes you, it's crazy!" I smiled looking at Isa and Matheo sitting there together. "I know right, I love this little buddy! and his sister of course" he laughed and looked at Matheo with a big smile. "I know they love their auntie Isa as well" I said and smiled..

After a little while the food arrived, and to be honest we had ordered a bit too much. We jumped in bed and ate our breakfast there, since we wanted to have the most chilled day together. We had all the food on a little table in bed, and then we had Matheo and Elena between us, so they weren't left out of all the fun. "Do you think we ordered enough food?" I laughed while looking at the food in front of us. "Hmm I'm not sure, I'm so hungry I could eat everything right now! Even those mushrooms!" Isa said and laughed. "They're delicious, you should try one with the eggs and bacon" I said and handed her one. "Fine I'll try one, they actually do look a bit good" she said and ate it, and to her own surprise she actually liked it. "See, they're really good! You'd grown up" I laughed and so did she. "Yeah, that must be it" she smiled and continued to eat, and so did I.

After a little while we were so full, if we ate one more thing we would explode. "Somethings going on, I can feel it" I said and looked at Isa. "What do you mean? Everything is totally normal, I'm not hiding anything, are you?" she said and picked up Elena who was laying right in front of her. "Why should I be hiding anything? You are so hiding something, I know you" I said and looked at her, one thing I know about Isa is that she is a terrible liar.

"You got me, but I can't tell, not yet!" she said and then it hit me. "Holy bananas, you are pregnant!" I said and looked at her, she nodded and smiled big. "But you can't tell anyone, only Carlos and I know at the moment" she smiled. "Of course I won't tell, but how far along are you? how long have you known, tell me everything!" I smiled and went to give her a hug. This is the best news ever, one of my closest friends is having a baby! - "We found out just two days ago, I was so tired and felt really awful so we took a test not that we thought it would come out positive, but it did so yeah I know nothing at the moment, but after Brazil next week we're flying back home to visit the doctor" she smiled. "Wow, this is the best news ever Isa, I'm so happy for you and Carlos! Congratulations!".. "Thanks Oli, I'm really happy even though I said a few days ago that I wasn't ready, but seeing the positive test just made me realize I want this so much! I'm so ready to become a mother, and Carlos is all over the moon about it" she smiled. "Aw he must be so excited, Charles told me how much he wants kids soon, and now you'll have one in a couple months! You're gonna be great parents, both of you".. "Thanks, it really means a lot! Oh it just hit me, it must be the baby that likes mushrooms, because I would never eat that thing" she laughed. "Yup definitely, blame it on the baby, I know the feeling" I laughed and so did she. - We did nothing else than sit in bed with Matheo and Elena, talking about them and their future best friend, how lucky will they be, those three little ones.

Later both Isa and I had gotten ready for the day, then we had been outside since the weather cleared up a bit, so we went for a walk in a little park near the hotel. And then the boys returned back to the hotel after a long day, filming for youtube and having a little meeting. - Charles had also gotten the news from Carlos, even though they both agreed on not telling anyone until they had been to the doctor. But they couldn't keep it from us, and we were so happy to celebrate the big news with them. We all four, or six counting Matheo and Elena as well, spent lots of hours together just talking, laughing and enjoying this wonderful time. - How lucky can I be to be surrounded by my better half, our perfect little kids and two of our best friends.
______

(2594 words)

Thanks for reading along. Sorry for posting this chapter a bit later than promised, but I hope you enjoyed it.. Take care, lots of love from me 🤍✨

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.3K 340 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...
3.7M 86.4K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." ✼...
65.8K 953 45
A story based on Formula 1, this is my first story so don't expect too much. The story is about the niece of Max Verstappen; Nina Verstappen. She is...
4.1K 108 15
P R O B L E M A T I C An age-old vendetta between two powerful families erupts into heartbreak instead of the infamous bloodshed. What happens when t...