General Jeon (Jikook)

Od Moonmochi004

After a demonic species starts to take over their world, the last of the human race finds themselves seeking... Více

-General Jeon-
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter-fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five

chapter twenty-six

1.8K 95 24
Od Moonmochi004

'I want you.'

-The No Name Game-

Nina.

The name had never held any meaning to Jungkook when he said it. It never felt particularly special when it rolled off his tongue, yet in his early years of being a general he seemed to utter that name more than anyones.

It was a simple arrangement really, not taking any particular effort on his part when it happened. He needed a distraction- desperately, and she had taken an interest in him the first moment she saw him.

He was angry, and she was there, willing.

Standing at 5'10, with long black hair, a long slender build, slightly tan skin, and creamy brown eyes, there was no doubt she was a model in her past life. She always carried herself with confidence, as if she knew every man in the room was looking at her. It's why she took such an interest in Jungkook she supposed.

He didn't even glance at her.

She was an undeniable beauty in a world like theirs, and yet everytime he looked at her the word 'simple' was the only thing that would pop in his head. Simple, but good enough to fuck when he needed it.

Jungkook had taken a liking to her in the way someone as cold as him could. He didn't necessarily mind her company outside of a bedroom, but he also didn't see himself falling for someone like her.

It was an understanding. Jungkook had lost his parents- his family, in probable the most horrific way imaginable, and Nina had went through something similar. It was a weak thing to have in common, but at the end of the day that was all Jungkook wanted.

A distraction, and someone to understand his pain, even just a little.

It wasn't something he talked about with her, nor did he desire to. It was just in those moments, when they had those few hours of emptiness, heat, and pleasure, Jungkook could look down and see that someone was just as fucked up as him.

That someone was just as alone.

This wasn't how Nina felt though, and that was the problem. Nina grew emotions for Jungkook when they had their little getaways, finding his flaws something that she could relate to, and thus making her build an infatuation with someone so unique.

She'd never met anyone like Jungkook. He was like a ripple in the water. Always around you, but when you reach down to touch it in curiosity it disappears, giving you a glimpse and yet hiding any possible depth.

It was impossible to know him..

She knew he'd dated people before her, the relationships only lasting months before he ended them, and yet she couldn't help but convince herself that she'd be the one to change that.

She wasn't.

Love grew into obsession quickly when she realized her feelings weren't reciprocated. After all, Nina was beautiful. She'd never had trouble making a man fall for her.

Why couldn't Jungkook?

Jungkook had never been overly attracted to the women he chose to date, but he supposed that was because he was more into men. He never went after male's though because he found no point. He wasn't looking for love anyway, so who cared how beautiful he found them?

Love was never what Jungkook wanted, and after he ended things with her she made it her mission that he never got it. Any time he attempted to date she would make their life hell, continuing until either they broke or he broke things off because of the annoyance.

In the end he stopped his flings, finding them to be more of a nuisance than anything with her hovering over him. He never fought her much on it because he didn't particularly care for them, that was.. until now.

Nina may be insane, but you'd be a fool to call her stupid. She knew the moment she saw Jungkook in the hall with that boy that this wasn't another fling.

Jungkook had never looked at her the way he looked at the blonde, and that fact alone drove her crazy. The fact that Jungkook looked as if he actually cared, as if he was actually happy.

She even saw him fucking smile..

And when he initiated that hug with the boy she almost screamed, finding jealousy crawling in her more than ever as she clenched her fist.

He had only ever let her touch him when they were having sex, and to even attempt a hug would have meant death to her part..

What did he have that she didn't?

What was so special about Park Jimin?

•••••••••

(Present)

Jimin whimpers when Jungkook crawls on top of him, the ravens lips never leaving his as Jungkook cages the boy to the point of no escape.

Jimin didn't even know how they got there. One moment they were standing kissing hesitantly- innocently, as if both of them knew at any second they should bring themself to pull away, and the next Jungkook let out a groan, sounding as if his restraint left with it, and walked Jimin to his bed.

The moment the blondes back hits the mattress a voice tells him to pull away. "No, this is too far!" It screams "You know you can't kiss him, so stop." It reminds him, and he knows the voice is right. Yet, the moment Jungkook licks his lip, practically demanding entrance, Jimin finds his heart fluttering.

And just like that his mind goes quiet.

"He's your student." Jungkook's head says at the same time. "Nina.." Another voice reminds him, and all of a sudden Jungkook finds himself wanting to pull away.

He didn't want Jimin to get hurt.

But right as Jungkook's rationality starts to come back, and the raven starts to sepperate, Jimin let's out the most desperate of whines.

That's all it takes for the man to dive right back in.

Jimin, holding onto him, flushed beneath him, and letting out the most beautiful of cries on Jungkooks lips. That was all it took for the raven to want to devour the once timid boy.

Jungkook invades his mouth, no mercy in his advances as Jimin only lays there, pinned down, letting the raven do whatever he wants while quietly moaning to show his pleasure in the matter.

Jungkook always makes sure to lick ever crevice, his intention being that Jimin's mouth is solely claimed by him. He wanted Jimin to think of him, tasting him even when they're apart.

"I want you to know something sweetheart." He says after a moment, separating slightly so the dazed and flustered boy can catch his breath.

"I want you to know that no one else can taste you like this." He says, letting his tongue flick over Jimin's bottom lip for emphasis. The blonde lets out the smallest whimper in the act, biting his lip and looking away as if he was embarrassed.

Jungkook grabs his jaw.

"I want you to know that the only person who can hear those beautiful cries is me." The raven spits, his voice stern as he gives the boy a sloppy kiss once more.

"And I want you to know that no matter how much you say you don't want this.." This time he kisses Jimin's hair, going next to his ear.

"I know your a damn liar." The man purrs, licking the blondes lobe as Jimin only cries. Jungkook could imagine the scene almost perfectly.

The prey, crying as he accepts his fate, and writhing in pleasure because deep down he wanted the predator to devour him.

How forbidden.

"I-I don't." Jimin denies after a moment, and Jungkook can only chuckle at the words.

"Oh, you don't? So your telling me you don't feel anything when my hand goes like this." Jungkook softly caresses Jimin's waist where his sweater rises up. The blonde quietly gasps at the touch, attempting not to flinch as Jungkook continues the act. Jimin clenches his fist as the raven presses their chests together, looking at the red boy for any indication of a reaction.

Jimin tries so hard to hide it, but he was just too sensitive, and just as he shakes his head 'no' thinking he convinced Jungkook, the raven only grins.

"You can stop holding your breath now sweetheart." Jungkook purrs, and it's only then that Jimin feels his chest clench from lack of oxygen, and the sound of his breath being let out.

Well shoot..

The boy blushes in embarrassment while Jungkook only continues his acts, caressing Jimin's waist while the boy only lets out shaky breaths, looking at the sealing as if it was taking everything in him not to moan.

This was so embarrassing. God Jimin never did this, let someone touch him like this, and he most certainly never made these noises.

What was he doing..

"J-Jungkook what is t-this?" He stutters as the raven continues to touch him, biting his lip when Jungkook doesn't answer, only looking down in fascination.

"Fuck, you have such a small waist." He whispers, more to himself than Jimin as he runs a finger over the boys pale flesh. Jimin arched his back slightly at the feeling, clenching his eyes shut so he doesn't make a noise.

"So sensitive." The raven notes in amusement, making the blonde cover his face in embarrassment and Jungkook stop his movements.

Suddenly his hands are removed from his face and Jungkook takes in Jimin's guilty teary eyes, his dick practically throbbing from such a beautiful sight.

He didn't think he'd ever seen someone look so fuckable in his life..

"Why are you crying baby?" Jungkook tilts his head, his tone sounding more teasing than anything as Jimin shakes his head

"I-I don't u-understand.." Jimin hiccups, feeling uncomfortable at how warm his bottom half felt.

What was that?

"Don't understand what doll?" Jungkook proceeds, licking his lip when Jimin looks everywhere accept him. Jungkook was still shirtless, still hot, and still very much suffocating Jimin.

The boy couldn't breath with him around.

"D-Don't understand t-this." He looks at Jungkook with pleading eyes. "W-Why are you d-doing this? W-What is this K-Kookie?" He says, the name slipping out the further he slips into his submissive headspace.

Jungkook practically groans from that.

So innocent. So innocent and Jungkook wanted to taint him so badly. The fact that Jimin didn't even understand these things he was feeling- even felt guilty about them, and Jungkook was the only one that could help him.

Jimin didn't even know you could do this with someone, and yet he found himself unable to fight it.

"Does it need a name?" Is all Jungkook answers, and Jimin says nothing, speechless as Jungkook leans down to peck his swollen lips.

"This is desire Jimin. This is me giving you pleasure, and you doing the same for me." The raven continues, his lips hovering over the boys as Jimin looks at his with foggy eyes.

"B-But isn't it wrong?" The boy asks innocently, biting his lip as Jungkook practically caves in right there.

In this moment, if Jeon Jungkook was one thing, it was a sinner.

"Not if no one sees." He whispers after a moment, feeling as if hell awaited him the moment the words left his mouth.

Jimin hesitates.

"You said you would do anything to repay me, right sweetheart?" The raven asks, his lips brushing Jimin's neck in a way that sends chills through the boys spine.

Jimin was utterly hypnotized.

Slowly, he nods.

"Good boy." Jimin wants to whimper at the words. "So I'm gonna ask you a question Jimin, and I want you to tell me the truth." He says sternly, placing small kisses on the boys neck so that the blonde finally lets out a small moan.

"Am I clear?" Jungkook continues, and Jimin nods his head with a noise.

Jungkook separates to look at him with dark eyes, running a finger across the boys lip when Jimin lets out a sound of frustration.

Heated silence, and then all of a sudden..

"Do you want me Jimin?" Jungkook asks, pure seduction in his voice as Jimin goes red, suddenly getting shy as he's faced with that impossible question.

This was all so sudden.

He couldn't admit such a thing. Jimin had always been good, perfect. Never breaking the rules even when it was okay to. And this... He shouldn't want this.

He couldn't..

This morning in the bathroom, when Jungkook had teased him, Jimin shouldn't have wanted that. He shouldn't have been thinking the whole day about how badly he wanted Jungkook to kiss him again..

"I could teach you." Jungkook breaths down his neck. "You don't know the things I could teach you sweetheart." The raven convinces, his voice low as he drags a finger down the boys throat, making Jimin only close his eyes at the feeling.

He seriously couldn't take this..

"J-Jungkook." He gasps, his voice pleading while Jungkook still refuses to kiss him. "Please." He begs softly, the desperation so out of character for him and yet only making Jungkook grin more.

"Say what you want and I'll think about it. Say it, and I might give you what you ask for." The general promises, playing with the boy while Jimin only lays there helpless.

Another desperate tear streams down his face, and Jungkook doesn't waste a moment before licking it up his plump cheek.

"I'll leave if you don't." The man says after, and Jimin let's out a whimper of protest at the words.

"N-No!" The boy begs, and Jungkook lifts an eyebrow.

"Then answer the question." Jungkook says, his voice demanding yet teasing at the same time.

Jimin retracts in embarrassment, blushing when he can't get the words out.

He can't say it..

Jungkook sighs at the silence, making a movement to get up while Jimin's eyes widen. The boy subconsciously grabs Jungkook's wrist when he gets up, making Jungkook glance at the gesture with a raised brow while Jimin stares at the mattress.

"Y-You." He says after a moment, and the man finds his lip tugging at that.

Jungkook felt as if he just won the biggest prize.

"What about me sweetheart?" He nudges, knowing full well what the boy meant, and still making Jimin say it non the less.

The boy would never be able to face him again..

"I-I want you Jungkook." He says desperately, and that's all it takes for Jungkook's grin to broaden and him crawl on top of Jimin once more.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N)

I thought it was only fair she play Nina^

I swear I didn't plan for all that. Idk what happened. 👁️ 👄 👁️

HEAT.

Ik that was a lot so idk.. too much?

Also WHY TF IS IT SO HARD TO FIND GOOD FF? I've been trying to find a good jikook all day to no avail. I want a soft Jimin, but everyone's obsessed with making him a bad bitch (I like that too, but as y'all know I like this dynamic in ffs)

Srry Ik this is long, I just missed y'all and wanted to rant.

What do we think of all this??

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
36.8K 1.3K 14
vminkook park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are very well know as playboy's in there clg, bangtan. Until one day, when a mysterious yet beautiful boy name...
22.8K 962 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
106K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...