The Lady Of mY HoUSe

Od ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... Více

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
😀😀😀😀😀
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
🎉Partyyyyy🎉
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding😍😍
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

London-2

918 136 111
Od ATdreamyGirls1510

Bela stood wide eyed and Shivanya frowned at that so she shook her arm and Bela came out of her thoughts and looked at her.

"Kya hua??are you okay??aise kyu lag raha h jese tumne bhoot dekh liya ho?"Shivanya asked and Bela shook her head at that.

"I am sorry please excuse me"Bela said and quickly walked away from them without waiting to hear their reply.

She went to a corner and sat on the chair placed there,she took one deep breath and opened her phone.She quickly searched for what she was looking and then gasped again.

How was this possible??????????

She sat their thinking of all the possible scenarios????

What in the world was there a chance for this happening??????

She isn't dreaming,is she??She pinched herself and confirmed it was real.

She took two deep breaths to calm herself down and again made her way towards Shivanya.

"I am really sorry,woh mera fast h isliye ek dam se uneasy feel hone laga"Bela said as soon as she walked towards them,they must think she is a nutter for behaving that way.

"Koi baat nhi beta,dhyan rakha karo"Shivanya's mother said and Bela nodded.

"Aap log yaha beth jaiye, refreshments lijiye"Bela said as she made them sit on a table at the corner and asked one of the waiter who was serving water and juice to the guests.She too sat with them then trying to act normal even though she was shook to the core with what she had seen.

After having some refreshments,Bela again showed them around the rest of the paintings.

"Tum artist ho na?Shivanya ne bataya tha"The lady said and Bela nodded at that.

"Bht pyaara exhibition h"Another lady said and Bela gave her a small smile.

"Toh India mein kaha se ho tum?"The lady who was a lil short asked

"Mumbai"Bela said.

A look of familiarity came over both the ladies's faces.

"Toh tumhare family mein kitne log h beta?"Shivanya's mother asked.

"Joint family h aunty"Bela said not knowing if she was talking about her in laws or her own family.

"Ab tak joint families chal rahi h India mein bhi?mujhe laga hamari generation hi last thi jinko joint family ke saath rehne ka mauka mila"The lady who was short,(whom you all have guessed right) I,e Mahir's chachi I,e Shivaay's mother, I,e Mrs.Pankaja Shakti Sehgal said.

"Rare ho gayi h ab toh,but still joint families still exist,meri toh apni family bhi joint hi h,aur mere in laws ki bhi joint family hi h"Bela said with a sense of joy and happiness.

"Badiya h beta,akele rehne mein maza kaha h"Mahir's chachi said and Bela nodded at that.

"Aap log yahi ke h? matlab London mein hi rehte h hamesha se?"Bela asked.

"Nhi,kuch saalon pehele shift huye h,India se hi h hum bhi"Mahir's mother I,e Mrs.Sumitra Andy Sehgal said and Bela nodded at that.

Bela now just wanted to know their story,why they have been here all these years instead of returning to the family if they both were alive,also she couldn't just go to them and say that she was their daughter in law,the wife of their son whom they haven't seen since more than a decade.

"Tum log Punjabi ho kya??"Mahir's chachi I,e Pinky (short for Pankaja) asked and Bela nodded at that.

"Accha?Punjab mein kaha se?"Sumitra asked with a lil excitement,you don't see people from your own country and state in a foreign land everyday after all.

"Jalandhar"Bela said with a smile.

"Hum Amritsar mein rehte the"Pinky said.

"Mere in laws Amritsar se h"Bela said.

Soon enough the ladies were busy in their talks,Bela just wanted to know more about her mother in law and aunt in law,she really couldn't believe it was them,but then she was talking to them in reality.She couldn't wait to tell this to Mahir,her husband would be blown out of his mind,so would the whole family,she herself was still taken aback.

If this was a dream it was one hell of a dream,but it wasn't,she knew her imagination couldn't be so wild.

She still was thinking as if it wasn't real,these kind of things happen in films not in real life.

Her mobile phone rang and she picked it up smiling at the caller id.

"Kya kr rahe h aap?"Bela asked her husband.

"Hospital mein hu,meri appointments ho gayi h saari,tum batao, exhibition kesa tha tumhara?"Mahir asked her.

"Bht accha tha"she said.

"Good,wapas kab aa rahi hi tum?Shivaay keh raha tha kal ki flight h tumhari?"Mahir asked as Bela had asked Shivaay to book her ticket.

"Haa aanewali thi,but plan change ho gaya,2-3 din aur rukna padega kaam ke wajah se"Bela said,she was thinking if she should tell him about Sumitra and Pinky now itself over a call?

Should she go back to India and then tell him???

Maybe she could call him here?but he won't be free,her always busy husband.

"Mahirji,aap London aa jaiye na,mein aapko bht miss kr rahi hu"Bela said all of a sudden and Mahir found the request oddly satisfying.

"Mein aa jaata pr tum aa hi rahi ho na 2-3 din mein,toh mein waha aakr kya karu?"Mahir said.

"Aap free h matlab?"Bela asked quickly.

"Haa, matlab I can reschedule a few things"Mahir said.

"Then plzz do it,mujhe shayad thoda aur time lag sakta h yaha,maybe 1 week aur"Bela said.

"Tum ajeeb kyu sound kr rahi ho?"Mahir asked.

"Meine bola na mein sirf aapko Miss kr rahi hu,aap mere liye yaha nhi aa sakte kya Mahirji?"Bela said then and Mahir sighed.

"Bela London kitna durr h,aur mera koi kaam bhi nhi h London mein as such,mein kya karunga waha aakr?tum toh exhibition mein busy hogi pure din"Mahir said and Bela sighed.

"Thik h,mat aaiye,aapko reason chahiye London aane ka,kya yeh reason kaafi nhi h ki aapki biwi yaha pr h???ab thodi aapko mujhse koi pyaar h??ab toh 3 saal ho chuke shadi ko,ab sab pyaar pyaar khatam ho gaya h,log sahi h kehte h,thode time ke baad pati aakhir badal hi jaate h"Bela said and hung up the call.

Mahir stared at his phone and chuckled at his wife's antics,she is way too childish at times,looks like he will have to go to London now.
__________________________

As soon as mahir was told to come to London he just called shivaay and told him to book his flight tickets.

Shivaay- bhabhi toh aa hi rahi h toh tu q do din ke liye ja raha h

Mahir - teri bhabhi hi bol rahi h anne ke liye main toh control kar liya tha apne aap ko par usse nhi horaha toh kya kiya jaye

Soon mahir was done packing he informed all the family members and left for London but bela was not aware of his arrival so soon.
___________________________

London,
Art Exhibition,
This was the third day of the exhibition and Bela was all ready to interact to the people . An old person was asking her about the inspiration of the painting and she was explaining him everything and soon the person left and Bela was just about to turn but her eyes caught one person??

Shivanya. She waved at Bela. Bela went to her and greeted her back.

" Main tiffin layi hu tumhare liye special Indian food vo jo aunty aayi thi na mere saath kal unhone diya h khaas tumhare liye "Shivanya said.

" Vo dono nhi aayi aapke saath?? "Bela asked.

" Nhi vo sham ko aayengi actually unko thoda kaam tha aaj unke NGO ke silsile main so,but kal vo aaengi bhi aur unke saath unke NGO ke bache bhi aaenge as per your invitation "Shivanya said.

Bela had invited both the ladies as she was still not sure that it was her mother in law or some look alike so after she mentioned her ngo work it was confirmed that the lady was none other than sumitra and pinky was a lawyer by profession. Bela had doubled checked it and she was damn sure it them. But one thing that she could not process was the reason for them to be here in London instead of them getting back to Sehgals. And if both of them are alive how come Sehgals did not figure this out for these many years . But she just wanted mahir to come but she knew it will take a day or two for him to leave for London. Little did she know that her husband is missing him too and he left the same night when Bela asked him to leave and said she is missing him and will soon be reaching here.

Evening
Sumitra and pinky came to the exhibition and were searching for Bela. Bela on the other hand was busy interacting with the Junior artists as two of them had an argument between them. Sumitra and pinky saw them and were about to head towards her when they saw a man behind her. It was of course Mahir. Mahir was standing behind her and he just caught her in a bear hug. Bela was startled but she soon recognized the warmth and smiled. Bela turned to him and hugged him.

" I really missed you mahirji"She said.

" Ab main itna bhi kuch khaas nhi"he said kissing her forehead.

Sumitra and pinky asked shivanya about who is this man as they assumed her husband is in India.

" Acha ha yeh hi h uska husband usko surprise dene aaya h 15 din se zyada ho gaye h na isliye ritik bata raha tha " Said shivanya

" Hn tabhi itni khush lg rahi h " Said Shivanya's mom

"Kitne cute lag rahe h " Shivanya said

Soon behir mini romance was over they were standing side by side still holding hand. Mahir said he wants to rest but Bela still was not free so Mahir just left to the nearby hotel to have some snacks as he was hungry.

Sumitra and Pinky met Bela and greeted each other.

" Aapke husband aaye h "shivanya asked

" Hn vo abhi just yahi the abhi abhi nikale h hotel ke liye actually bht thak gye the mjhe pata hi nhi tha ki aap log aa gaye warna main milwati aap logo se unhe"Bela said

" Hn toh kal lunch ke liye aa jana humare ghar dono jane " Shivanya's mom invited them

" Hn yrr aaj koi bahana nhi chalega wese bhi kal tumne bola tha jaldi free ho jaogi qki kal last day h exhibition ka " Shivanya said

" Ji sure and thank you so much for the lunch main indian khana bht miss kar rahi thi " Said Bela

They greeted each other and showed the exhibition to the ngo children Bela had made some paintings for the ngo she gave it to them. Wrapping up for the day she was just leaving when she saw Sumitra and Pinky waiting outside the venue.

" Aap log yahi h abhi tak" Bela asked

" Hn shivanya gadi lene gyi h " Pinky answered.

" Wese tumhare husband ka naam kya batya tha? " Sumi asked.

" Mahir " Bela said

" Bht acha naam h " Sumi said and Bela could sense the heaviness in her voice.

Bela just wanted to scream on the top her voice that her husband is none other then your son but she was waiting,she first had to tell this all to mahir she know he would think his wife is crazy but this situation was crazy. So she decided that tomorrow after the exhibition finally wraps up she will tell him everything .

Bela went to take her car.

Meanwhile,
Mahir had some snacks in the hotel and then after a quick shower he rested for sometime and then got dressed as he thought it would be nice to have a dinner with his wife after a long time so mahir went to the exhibition venue and thought to pick Bela and then they can leave some where for dinner and a small nightout. Mahir reached the venue and saw two ladies standing outside they seemed indian to him so he went on and asked assuming that they are some crew members who knew Bela

" Bela nikal gyi kya?? "he asked as he stood behind them.

" Hn beta abhi vo apni car lene ke liye hi nikali h " Sumi turned to mahir and answered

Mahir saw sumitra and was just staring at her .

"Aap Bela ke husband h?? " Shivanya asked

" Haa main... Vo" Mahir was not able to speak for the first time in his life
His brain could not process the view his eyes showed. Those two faces he was dying to see these many years was just in front of him and he is numb in this situation. Every time he thought if got the chance to see his mom he would just lock her in his arms and never let her go away but when that moment has actually come he stood like a statue. Mahir just left from there. Bela brought the car mahir got in it and they went towards the hotel. All the while Bela was speaking abt the exhibition and how much funds she has raised and mahir kept nodding Bela just thought he is tired and is having a jetlag. So she did not bothered him much. They reached the hotel room and Bela ordered food for them mahir was quite in his own thoughts now Bela was concerned abt him bcoz he was never like this. It felt like he wanted to say something but he is holding it back.

" Kya hua h mahir ji"Bela finally broke the silence.
Mahir just looked into her eyes. Bela could sense the tears forming in his eyes. Bela just hugged him. Mahir buried his face in her shoulder and cried his heart out.

" Mahirji hua kya hai?? " Bela asked

"Be.. Bela maine... Main.. Maine.... Dekha.. Dekh.. Dekha.. "Mahir could barely speak becoz of continue crying and hiccuping.

" Kya dekha mahirji apne? "Bela asked

"Bela.. Bela... Maine... Mo... Mom ko dekha " Bela just froze at her place

" Bela vo sach... Sach main mom hi thi unke... Unke... Saath chachi bhi thi.... Vo. Vo dono saath main hi thi" Mahir confessed.

"Mahirji apne kaha dekha unko?? "Bela asked

"Tum... Tumhare exhibition ke venue pe bahar thi" Mahir said

" Toh baat q nhi ki aapne?? " She asked.

" Bela.. Main... Mjhe.. Mjhe nhi samaj aa raha tha kuch mjhe bilkul nhi samjh aa raha tha mere muhh se kuch bhi nhi nikal raha tha! Main waha se bahar bhag gaya main nhi face kar saka vo situation na tab kar paya tha na ab hua mjhe . Mahir said.

" It's ohk mahirji koi aur bhi hota toh bhi itni difficult situation main react nhi kar pata " Bela consoled him

They remained in the same position for sometime and then mahir finally gained his courage .

" Main kal jaunga aur un dono se milunga dhundunga unko puchunga unse ki agar vo zinda thi toh wapas q nhi aayi itne saal q itna dur rahi hum sabse we could have been a happy family these many years. Q fir issa kiya unhone q Bela sab kuch sort out kar dunga aur unko wapas apne saath india leke jaunga ab aur ek min bhi dur nhi rahene dunga unko aur main shivaay ko message kar raha hu ki urgently yaha aa jae main akele handle nhi kar sakta yeh sab "

" Jo bhi karenge aaram se karna koi jaldbazzi mat karna agar itne saal vo wapas nhi aayi iska matlab unke pass koi bht bada reason hoga mahirji koi isse hi apni family se dur nhi rehta h kuch wajah hogi isliye aaram se yeh cheeze bht sensitive hoti h "Bela said

Mahir nodded at her

" Bela vo tumhare exhibition main aayi hongi shyd toh tumne dekha nhi unhe?? "Mahir asked.

"Main.. Maine.. Shyd itna dhyan nhi diya hoga " Bela said.

Bela served him dinner they had dinner and mahir slept bcoz he was too tired .

Belas pov
Mahirji ne unko dekh liya h ab pata nhi kal kya hoga. Main batna chahti thi unko ki mjhe sab pata h Maine bhi dekha tha un logo ko but aaj ke liye mahirji ne bht dekh sun liya h unko thoda time milna chahiye yeh sab process karne ka yeh sab sudden Revealation unke liye sahi nhi h. Main janti hu vo mom ko lekar kitne sensitive h he cried like a child in front of me bas agar dekhkar unki yeh halat ho gyi thi toh kal jab milenge unse aur dekhenge ki vo sach main unki mom hi h itna saal tak unse dur rahi chahe jo wajah ho toh vo yeh sab control nhi kar paenge isliye main kal unko thoda wait karne ke liye bolungi aur lunch ke wakt unhe whi lekar jaungi taki vo wahi sab baat karle unse aur tab tak shivaay bhaiya bhi aa jaenge vo handle kar sakte h mahirji ko. Bas kal unke aane se phle mahirji ko vo dono na mile. Warna situation handle karna bht mushkil ho jaega. Hayee waheguru mehar kar mere ghar pe.

Next morning
Bela had already gone for a shower and mahir was waiting outside. Just then he got a call on Bela s phone it read shivanya. Mahir had knew that ritik had a secret girlfriend and her name is shivanya. Bela had already told him. Mahir picked the call.

" Hello Bela "Shivanya's voice came.

" Actually Bela naha rahi h vo aaegi toh main usko bolta hu call back karne ke liye "Mahir said.

" Aap mahir bol rahe h kya Bela ke husband "Shivanya asked.

" Ji"Mahir replied.

" Toh Bela ko bolna ki maine bas lunch ke liye yaad dilane ke liye call kiya h aur ha aunty ne bola h aaj koi bahana nhi chalega "Shivanya said

" Lunch ke liye?? "Mahir asked.

" Hn aunty ne aap dono ko lunch ke liye invite kiya h aaj raat ko plz aa jaiye ga "Shivanya said.

" Konsi aunty?? Aapki mom?? "Mahir asked getting confused.

" Nhi sumitra aunty Bela ko toh pata h unke bare main vo jo do ladies aayi thi mere saath vo dono aap Bela se puch lena Bela ko sab pata h vo kitni bar milli toh h undono se aur vo Bela ko bht pasand karte h especially kal ke exhibition ke baad toh they have grown fond of her so kal hi baat hui thi lunch ki bhi vo shyd batana bhul gyi hogi"Shivanya explained.

" Hn actually kal itni baat hi nhi hui exhibition wagera ke baare main so thank you and we ll be there aap address text kar dijiye Bela ke phone par. "Mahir said.

Mahir was beyond shocked. This whole while Bela lied to him. He asked her clearly that did she had any clue of them but she denied clearly and here she is been invited for lunch. Mahir checked her phone and he saw a picture of Bela and sumitra standing together. Mahir couldn't believe his eyes. He never expected this from Bela. She knew it well how important thing was this for mahir and yet she didn't tell him. Mahir was super confused abt what the hell was wrong with her.

Bela came out of the shower
" Kiska call tha mahirji?? " Bela asked

" Shivanya ka call tha bol rahi thi ki kisi sumitra aunty ne hum dono ko lunch ke liye invite kiya h aaj toh bas remind karne ke liye call kiya tha " Mahir said coldly.

Bela froze at her spot. Mahir looked directly into her eyes accusingly.

" Mahirji main aapko batane hi wali thi... " Bela said.

††††††††††††††††††††
Guys

It think this was a big hit after a long time and this deserves a huge response. Waiting for your comments and votes.
Target
Votes :130+
Comment: 150+

This was to be posted on 25 july but due to busy schedule it was postponed.

Just wish AMISHA a belated happy birthday.

Most unique wish will be mentioned in the next chapter

With love
ATdreamyGirls1510

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

77K 6.7K 68
I'm back lovelies ...😉😉❤with my new FF which is obviously on our beloved BEHIR😍😍.... thank you guys for loving my previous FF "The unconditional...
167K 14.6K 60
𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨...
232K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...
8.1K 828 6
Bela Sharma and Mahir Sehgal were inseparable friends in their college. They were what their fellow students used to call 'Friendship goals'. Their d...