~Falling for you~/Elavan

By liaturik79

Long story short Liz and av started with a platonic relationship, but after discovering their mutual strong f... More

You are my baby. Chp1
I would never. Chp2
I wonder what i did. Chp3
My sweet baby.Chp4
Did you know,you are mine? Chp5
Here with you, love.Chp6
Officially Mine Pt1. Chp7
Officially Mine Pt2. Chp8
All yours my love. Chp9
Without hesitation. Chp10
Flying to get there. Chp11
Here we go again. Chp12
Ohh my baby.Chp13
Ready to go home, babe?. Chp14
Almost Living Together. Chp 15
Out in stress . Chp16
We're enough for each other. Chp18
Thats her. Chp19
No, its not. Chp20
Oh my, Ketan?. Chp21
The Expected News. Chp22
This Marked Him Awfully. Chp23
I'm Sorry, But I Cant Wait. Chp24
The Message Pt1. Chp25
The Message Pt2. Chp26
Hate This! Chp27
The Wait. Chp28
Trying not to. Chp29
The Attemption Game. Chp30
About Her. Chp31
Surprise Birthday For You Chp32

Its unfair. Chp17

70 10 0
By liaturik79

Avans POV:
After that night and one day at Liz's place, we spend three days sleeping at my house, the majority of time we were out on dates and even went to a skateboarding park, which Liz didn't like that much cause she fell like 4 times, I was always there to catch her, but she did it for me which I loved and really appreciate. Yesterday we even packed our bags for tomorrow morning to head out to Liz's beach house, im exited and worried. Liz's parents may not see how perfect and wonderful their only daughter is, but I do, and I don't care whatever nobody has to say or complain about it. They're my parents in law or something like that, and I'm thankful they had Liz, but it's not fair for my baby to be suffering with her own parents.  It's raining right now, so I'm in the bench porch, watching it pour, while Liz is sleeping. The rain isn't floating around it's just small, so Liz hasn't identified it, and she doesn't need to. I've been here like 30 minutes already, so I'm gonna go inside the house. I'm entering to the kitchen to grab some water, and find Liz on her phone smiling and laughing, I smiled and pecked the side of her head.
George, he's here, shut the fuck up, besides if mom and dad don't like it, it's their problem, mister hidden girlfriend. Said Liz cackling. I just looked at her with my brows up and chuckled silently.  I grabbed Liz's cup and drank from it, she already has one so why look for another. She just stared at me and I pecked her, Liz rolled her eyes and took me to the couch with her, still on the phone. She's hearing her brother talking and sat herself on top of me, I'm holding her waist softly, kissing her nape, while she has her body leaned on me.  What's her name? Oh Natalie, that's nice, poor child, has to deal with you Georgie. Said Liz and I chuckled a little. Liz turned around smiling and kissed my forehead laughing.  Yes, yes whatever. See you tomorrow, at ten in the house, Kay?  Okay, love you too, take care. Liz said calmly.  She put the phone aside and right after put her head on the crook of my neck, and I'm carrying her like a baby and kissing her cheeks.  Do you love me so? Liz asked me innocently. I smiled softly and kissed her for almost a minute and said: To the moon and back baby, I love you to the moon and back...  She smiled and kissed me again.  Then I put my head on her bosoms and said: I'm hungry babe.
With a brow up she said: We have food on both of our houses avie, eat baby.   I sighted and said: Yeah, but the only food I want, you carry it everyday and it never gets bad.  And I haven't drink it for three days, that's a lot. She laughed and said:  You know, you just had to say that you want milk av, you just made a whole story out of it  baby. I rolled my eyes playing and pulled her shirt up, entered my head in it and she took her boob out from her bra, and let it there. I just want milk, I don't want to tease her and never get her to hurt, so I'm just squishing her nipple with my lips,  she is fixing my position, and I'm caressing her cleavage.  She put on Aladdin and while watching it she's caressing my arm and pecking my head once in a while. After 30 minutes I took my head out and fixed her shirt. She looked at me cooing at my messy hair and sleepy face.  Come here my baby. Liz said stretching her arms for me. I just leaned on her laid body,put my head on her chest  and kissed her jaw before closing my eyes.

Liz's POV:
I knew av was going to fall when he finished drinking. He's now sleeping on me, while I watch my movie and cuddling with him at the same time, he's so soft and cute, but when he's sleeping I love to hug him a lot.  It has past 30 minutes and the movie is almost finished but avie is still sleeping, I took Avans phone which was about to fall on the floor and picked up a missing call from his mom. It ring only two times until someone picked up.  Hi honey, how are you? Wendy (Avans mom) said.  Umm, hey, I'm sorry, Avan isn't quite hearing you misses Jogia, he's sleeping. I said whispering. That's okay sweetie, how are you both? Av told me you guys are going out tomorrow, would you like to borrow some sunscreen or something? Wendy said. We're very good, thank you for asking, I think we're okay, we already packed today in the morning and-I was saying, but Avan snorted. I chuckled a little and said: Omg, that was Avan.  And pecked his head. Wendy laughed too and said: Good luck with that Liz, sometimes he doesn't make noise but he can sure pull up with some snorts out of anywhere.  Thanks for the warning, is there anything you need av to know? I said and chuckled at first.  I was just calling to make sure both of you guys are doing okay, and mentally prepared for a trip baby. Wendy said calmly and made me feel so calm. I sighted and said: Well, av is doing good but is worried about me, and I'm just trying to come along with this... I said in a lowered voice.
Sweetheart, I don't know how are you feeling right now or how av is trying to help you, but I can assure you, that this will not be your first time dealing with situations. You know the secret of good old love? In any circumstances your other half will support and give you a hand, but for that to happen the communication is everything hun, you need to trust Avan, it's not to fix you or to change you. It's about not being left alone, even when you think there's nobody who could be there for you, do you get it honey? Wendy said calmly. I-I don't know w-what to say, thank you so much for that. I was really looking forward to just ignore it and try to keep on with av, but you're right; the good old love secret is true.  I said mesmerized. Oh dear, of course, I'm here for you, don't think twice, but first always make sure to trust with who you are, doesn't matter if it's Avan or not, Kay?
Please Take care sweetie, I need to do some laundry, say hi to av from me, bye. Wendy said kindly. Sure, goodbye. I said and turned off his phone.  I didn't remembered I had a movie playing, it finished already tho, I spend 10 minutes talking with Wendy, it feels so good to be supported by some people even if it's not your blood family.  Avie has his nose and cheek attached to my neck and his hand are holding my torso while pecking my jaw.  I love you, so much my love, always remember that. Av said softly. I looked down at him and smiled, he winked at me and kissed me. I love you more baby, to the moon and back. I said and hugged him.

NO ONES POV:
Avan is preparing dinner while Liz is putting their bags on top of the table,  to have them quickly handy by the morning.
He heard some of the conversation of Liz and his mom, he really appreciate how much his mom is really getting to love his girlfriend too, course, not as much as he but she's very sweet. Liz is being quite and is just looking on avs phone with him to the weather tomorrow, it's gonna be pouring in rain. Noooo, why?!Liz said whining. Avan looked at her concerned and hold her cheek. Baby, it's gonna be okay, I'll will always be by your side Angel. Av said calmly and kissed her head. You promise bub? Liz said.
Course baby, don't worry my love. Av said and kissed her mouth pout. After that they ate dinner and play some monopoly before going to bed. The young couple are now cuddling to sleep, while the ac is so cold. Liz has her head on avs chest and Avan is holding her waist and kissing her head. Darling, have sweet dreams sunshine, I adore and love you.av said.
Awww, you're so sweet hun, love you more cherub. Liz said. The cold snuggled night has finally past, and the two children are now showering in the steaming shower. Liz is pulling Avans head more inside her down, holding herself with one hand to the wall, while he is teasing her, with three fingers. Avan... av... I'm,almost... there... Liz said breathing hard. Wait Liz, don't come yet. Av said sternly. She's a moaning mess, and is internally screaming for Avan to stop teasing and finally thrust her in. I'm not gonna enter into you Elizabeth, you'll have to use one of these. Avan said and showed her a vibrator. Avan is still pumping her in and out, and without warning he pushes the vibrator in her, with all the speed on. He closed her legs and stand up, he carried her by her thighs, making her straddle him and biting his neck, leaving him hickeys. Then she stopped when she felt the pressure very high, she's panting on Avan, and he is shushing her softly while kissing her nape.
AH...av, this is on my heat, it's making me go worse baby. Liz said sticking her nails on avs shoulder.
After some action they got truly showered and changed, Liz has a black comfy dress with lace on the legs, with some weird flower designs, and for her hair Avan got dressed by the professional clothe artist Liz gillies, cause he was too nervous to pick it himself. No big deal actually, just some grey shorts, beige polo,  his hair wet with some gel and part in two, in a way that Liz loves, just as much as his messy hair.

Liz's POV:
We're ready now, Avan is calling for a taxi, while I took 4 bottles of water for us in the bag, for the way. Babe! Come on, it's here! Av shout for me to hear. I grabbed our heavy bag and handed it to him a bit harsh, which he just laughed at it and opened the door for me. We put the bag first and entered at the back of the taxi beside each other.  Good morning sir, m'am, where am i taking you in this car ride?  The driver said gently. We smiled and avie said: Hello to you too, we are willing to go to the beach house at (Melrose And La Breya). Is it possible?  Ofc it is, but guys get comfortable, cause this is gonna be a little bit of a long ride. The driver said. Nice, thank you sir. I said. It's past already 30 minutes and I'm leaned on Avans chest, sleeping, while he is holding me softly, for me not to fell.  I'm tired because of our past actions in his shower so I'm willing to sleep at least a bit before entering into that house full of drama. Avie is pecking my hair while caressing my waist.
Im so sorry to interrupt, but would you and your wife be okay if I put the windows darker, sir? The driver asked.
Avan put his chin on my head softly, looked at him with a small smile and said: Please, go ahead and do anything you want sir, we'll be just fine, thanks for asking.  Thank you so much, you're so polite. The driver said and avie nodded, smiling.
After ten minutes I moved my head upward where avies neck is and puckered my lips to him. He looked at me with the sweetest smile and smashed his lips on mine, without making noise, and only lasted some seconds. We pulled away and looked at each other with love faces.  And! We have arrived to your destination guys! That'll be 50 bucks sweethearts. The driver said and took off the lock door. Avan gave him the money and said: Thank you very much, have a nice day.
We finally walked to the porch hand in hand, and I saw my brothers Jeep, thanks god, we will not be alone with my parents or even wait for him.  Avie, please don't leave my side, I don't know if I can deal with all this pressure my love. I said looking at him nervously. Hey, hey, hey darling, it's okay to feel that way baby, remember I'll always be by your side even though you don't want me to, no matter what. Kay mcgills? Av said and pecked my cheek.  Yes muffin, I love you so much and I'm very grateful to have you baby. I said and hugged him. He put his chin on my head, pecked it, and said: My sweet Angel, I love you to the moon and back hun, always remember that sunshine. Av said and hold my hand in his. We broke apart and I ring the doorbell, and Avan picked up our bag from the floor. After some seconds the door is opened by a tall, but young girl, who now is smiling.  Hello, Good afternoon guys, I'm Natalie, George's girlfriend, Liz right? Natalie said sweetly.
Hello to you to Nat, yes I'm Liz, do you mind telling me where the heck my parents are? So sorry for the words, but I'm kinda anxious. I said kinda gentle. She chuckled a little, but Avan barged in and said nicely: Hi, so nice meeting you Natalie, my name is Avan, and Liz here just wants to know where her family is. I nodded and she just opened the door with a smile and said: Welcome Liz and Avan. We laughed and passed in.  I heard some noise and laughing from the back yard and lead Av with me to my bedroom to put our bag and come back down.  We entered to the back yard and George came to me running and screamed: Lizzy! YOURE HERE SIS, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!  We hugged, shortly, but did, and then he looked at av smiling and said: Welcome to our family Avan, I hope you have a good time with us here bro.  Thank you so much George. Av said.
Avie smiled and shakes his hand and gave him a brothers hug, it's so sweet. Then the paths of the devil came by (My dad) and said: Elizabeth, you've finally arrived we were waiting for you honey. I just nodded and said: Hi dad, this is my boyfriend Avan Jogia, I hope you get to meet him correctly, before you judge him. Avan rubbed my back softly while my dad just gave  me a look with daggers in it. I shrugged it off and Avan stretched his hand towards my dad,  shakes their hands and said: Hello, nice to meet you mister Gillies, thank you for letting me come, and I hope we get to know each other nicely.  Of course Avan,  well, George and me are preparing some barbecue, would you like to join us, while the girls talk?  Yeah, that be great. Av said.
My dad and George left our side and went back to the machine. Av turned around to look at me with a concern face. Hey babe, is it okay if I go? If you don't feel okay, I totally understand you baby, and I will stay with you my love. Av said softly,
and held my hand.  Avie, I'm okay sweetie, go and prepare us some food, before George burns it. I said softly.
He smiled and kissed my cheek. Thank you babe. He said and went to where the boys are.  I sighted and sat down with Natalie and my mom, who'd met avie like 2 seconds ago.  Elizabeth, I raised you better kid, how could you do this to us? Mom said. I rolled my eyes and said: What mom? Is it that I didn't put my eyes on the Prince Charming: Louis Keyes, But on Avan?
She scoffed and said: Of course Egan, that Keyes rich boy seemed like to have a thing for you, but no, Elizabeth Gillies, just do what she wants, right? And now we have a poor offspring, thanks to you.   Mother, you don't have even the tiniest idea of how I think of you and dad, this is not the way to try and talk to me mom, I don't care if you don't like that I'm not marrying a rich guy, just for you to waist his money. This is the only guy I've ever presented to you and the only one, my relationship is my and Avans problem, and if you don't like our love without any money contracts, then please get out of my life. If both of you dare to even say the smallest little bad thing or say something  with sarcasm to him, I swear, I'm out of here and you'll never see me again.  I said and huffed. See you in a bit Nat, I'll come soon. I said to Natalie and left. I came upstairs again, and entered to my rooms big bathroom.  I have my throat stuck in hard breathing and holding on my tears.

Avans POV:
I hate Liz is feeling uncomfortable and I'm here with her dad and brother making some patty's, while my baby doll, is talking to her sister in law and her mom.  Suddenly I felt Liz's dad hand on my shoulder tapping it for me to look at him. I did and said: I'm sorry, is there anyway I could help?  Yeah, I wanted to ask, why did you chose my daughter Avan? I mean, you could do so much better, than her... He said coldly. Wow, I didn't expect that coming from a father who only has one daughter and it's supposed to be one of your most important persons and dreams, with a daughter as amazing as Liz. Let me tell you, asking me that question, you'll always have the same answer: Your and your wife's daughter, George's sister and my girlfriend, is the most beautiful and wonderful person in this world, she will never be replaced by anything, even if you don't see what I see everyday of my lucky life with her sir. I love Liz, and I couldn't be happier with no one else. If you excuse me, I gotta go for a moment.
I said concerned by him, proudly and walked to the chairs where the girls are.  Hello, sorry to interrupt, but where did Liz went, and why? I said concerned for my baby.  Natalie looked at me with a sincere sad face, Stand up next to me and whispered cautiously: Avan, Liz and her mom were arguing about how she loves you, entirely,and wouldn't change you for anything or anyone, but her mom wants her to get married to a wealthy guy, who's just an egocentric person, which Liz has always refused to even look at.  I sighted, nodded and thanked her. I walked pass the stairs and entered to our bedroom, closed the door with lock, and didn't saw Liz so I knocked on the bathrooms door, and said: Baby, are you in there princes?
Mhmm, I-I'm here avie... I heard a whiny voice. I opened the door cautiously, to look at Liz on the floor hugging one of my sweaters and crying softly, against the wall. I quickly entered and closed the door.  Ohh my baby girl, come with me my love, I'll always keep you safe darling. I said, while sitting beside her stretching my arms to her, to carry Liz. She sniffled and came to sit with me on my lap, she has her head on the crook of my neck and hugging my torso tightly, I'm holding her in a baby position kissing her forehead, while holding her.  You're okay baby, nothing bad is going to happen, alright? I'll never leave you alone sunshine. I said calmly to Liz while caressing her cheek and looking at her eyes directly.
T-this is n-not fair avie, they just judge us like garbage and could let us rot if we want... it's not f-fair muff...My sweet baby said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 271 26
"we were best of friends, but what are we now?" --- based on a true experience.
3.5K 32 20
This is a story of Sokeefe. Enjoy!
214K 3.9K 56
I never knew what love was.. until I found you. - An Andrew Siwicki Love story-
12.6K 145 30
(REPUBLISHED THIS!! OG WRITTEN IN 2019!!!) Damien and y/n know they love each other, but can't be together- why? y/n moves to La knowing she'd work...