Izuku Yagi - The New Yamato W...

By FatedGil

Izuku Yagi, tormented by the Bakugo twins for something he couldn't control, his only solace from this bullyi... More

Characters' Bio
Prologue: Quirk Test
Chapter 1: Aldera
Chapter 2: Yamato and Training
Chapter 3: Izuku's Vengeance
Chapter 4: 10 months later, UA entrance exam
Interlude: Katsumi, Izumi, and Shoka designs
Chapter 5: Apprehension test and Heroics Class Part One
Chapter 6: Heroics Class Part Two; Ryoshi's Fun and Izuku's Hell on Earth
Chapter 7: Panic Attack
Chapter 8: The LoV's First Move
Chapter 9: Yakuza Elimination Plans
Chapter 10: UA Sports Festival
Chapter 11: Sports Festival Battles Round Two
Chapter 12: Sports Festival Battles; Round Three and Final Round
Chapter 13: The Yakuza Dies Tonight.
Chapter 14: Aftermath and a Conversation With a Friend
Chapter 15: Kidnapping
Chapter 16: Internships
Chapter 17: Stain and a New Devil!
Chapter 18: Finishing Internships
Chapter 19: Off to the Training Camp
Chapter 20: First Official Day at the Training Camp!
Chapter 22: Kamino Ward
Chapter 23: Closing Hours
Chapter 24: Big Chicken? Archer?
Chapter 25: Retiring the Number 1 Hero

Chapter 21: Betrayal?

1.1K 19 13
By FatedGil

Gil finally arrived at Shindo's house. He ripped the door of it's hinges and walked in. Shin glared at him, jokingly.

Shindo: That costs a lot of money to fix.

Gil: You'll be getting enough money soon.

Shindo: Why?

Gil: We're back in business!

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(Last time)

There was a loud boom and Shin flew out of the forest. Shin looked at the boy who approached him and glared.

Bakugo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I'VE WANTED TO DO THIS, DEKU!

Shin: Likewise, shitstain.

Shin broke Bakugo's jaw with one punch. He flew into the forest and Shin followed.

Shin: You think this is enough to stop me?!

Bakugo coughed up blood.

Shin: Pathetic. No change since I last saw you. You're still scum.

Bakugo stood up as his wounds healed.

Bakugo: On the contrary, DEKU!

Now

(3rd person POV)

Shin was slightly shocked at the prospect of Bakugo having more quirks, or maybe even, a contract or a host situation with a devil. Shin's cold and calm blue eyes stared into the red pools of insanity that were Bakugo's eyes. Shin stepped forward. Suddenly, Shin felt numbness from the waist down and a rising feeling of nausea. He looked down at the fist embedded in his stomach, before looking back up at Bakugo.

(Tatara is Katsuki and Kaneki is Izuku/Shin)

Shin coughed up blood as Bakugo pulled his hand out of his newly made donut.

Katsuki: Would you look at that! Dunkin' Donuts should hire me!

Shin stood back up as the wound almost immediately healed.

Shin: So you really want to kill me that bad eh?

Katsuki: Nah, you're on his list.

Shin's face visibly paled. He remembered what AFO wanted. Shin hung his head.

Katsuki: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Where is your confidence now?!

Katsuki moved closer and saw a grin on Shin's face.

Katsuki: What's so amusing?

Katsuki's eyes widened in amazement as he lost all feeling below his neck. Shin ran off to find Ragdoll as she was missing as well. Shin saw a man that he knew as Mr. Compress. Shin had a theory that if he was killed, his quirk would deactivate. He was right. The head of Mr. Compress landed next to Twice and Himiko who were on their way to Kurogiri. Shin summoned Doppelganger to take Ragdoll back to the other members of the WWP.

Toga: Let me see you bleed!~

Shin just stared at her as he heard a voice that he was all too familiar with.

Kurogiri: Stop Toga. He has agreed to come with us...

At the same time, Hanako POV

I was running through this unusual gas. It was made to make anyone who breathes it in fall asleep, but I had got a gas mask from Momo. I was walking to the area where the gas was the densest, trying to avoid detection.

Mustard: I can control this gas in nay way I like! That means I can sense your movements within!

Hanako: 'Shit!'

Before I could sprint at him, he shot my mask off of my face. I held my breath so that I wouldn't fall asleep. I saw his outline, but I fell to my knees before I could reach him.

Mustard: Pathetic. Now, die like the filth you are.

He held his gun up to my head. A tear rolled down my cheek.

Hanako: 'Sorry Izu, but this is the end for me'

I closed my eyes and waited for death.

*BANG!*

I heard a body flop to the floor and felt the rush of fresh air. I looked up to my saviour and saw Izuku. But his eyes were blue. This was Shin.

Shin: Fucking waste of space. Kurogiri, get me the fuck out of here. 

A black misty portal opened behind him and he put one foot through.

Hanako: Izu?!

Shin: Rest now, this will all be over soon. One way or another.

Training camp

(3rd person POV)

Aizawa: Where is that problem child?

Aizawa's eyes widened as he saw Katsuki Bakugo walk out from the treeline with a newly stitched up neck.

Katsuki: He will be mad at me. I must pray for forgiveness for not killing the target.

Aizawa thought his former student had gone mad. But unknown to him, it was something different. Katsuki looked at him and the WWP members next to him.

Katsuki: He will forgive me if I kill someone else!

Katsuki ran at tiger and pulled out a black staff with a pointed end. He managed to cut one of the WWP members, Tiger. Katsuki walked back a bit and licked the blood from the spear. He then cut his wrist and used the blood from that to draw a symbol in the ground. His wrist had healed and the symbol was complete.

(You get a cookie if you can guess what this symbol is)

Katsuki's skin turned black and he had white skeletal markings as well. HE was standing in the middle of the symbol and called out to Kurogiri.

Katsuki: OI, PORTAL! GET MY WEAPON! 

A portal opened up and a three bladed scythe fell into his hand. Katsuki started simple. When Tiger ran at him, he stabbed himself in the leg. Tiger howled in pain.

Tiger: How did he do that? He didn't even move!

Katsuki: Its thanks to my new god!

Aizawa: And who might that be?

Katsuki stabbed himself multiple times wit the scythe. The other leg, left arm, stomach, and finally, the heart. Tiger was dead. The WWP cried as tiger slowly bled out. Katsuki walked away and said one last thing as he left.

Katsuki: Jashin sends his regards.

(The weapon)

Gil: Well, I wanted Bakugo to have a different ability in this story. So I decided he should get religion. See you all in the next one

And as always;

Have fun, enjoy life, and much love!

This is Gil, signing out!

Word count: 1004

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 905 38
Another union bullied crossover
173K 3.1K 45
Summary : yagi izuku has been mentally abused by his family that is yagi inko (floater) and yagi toshinori (all might). His so call friend after the...
382K 6.6K 43
Izuku Yagi lived a happy life along with his sister Izumi Yagi and his friends the Todoroki's twins (Shoto and Shoko) and the Bakugo's twins ( Katsu...
6.3K 61 14
Prologue - Chapter 4 Edited Izuku Yagi ever since he was diagnosed Quirkless his family started to ignore him and his friends started to bully him as...