Chapter 2: Yamato and Training

Gil: WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE WHOLE BUILDING IS ON FIRE?!
N: HUH?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!
Gil: Well, enjoy this new chapter while I sort out this problem with my friend, Management.

Gil picks up his phone and dials a number.

Gil: Yes, sorry for calling this early, someone set my work building on fire, get here when you can.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Last time:
(Izuku POV)

I walked into the forest and stopped, sensing a demonic energy emitting from the centre of the forest. walking towards it, I slipped on a patch of moss and fell on my face, just as a log trap flew over my head. 'this must be what they meant by the test.' I thought to myself. I kept walking towards the centre of the forest until I entered a clearing. Seeing that there was nothing in the clearing I was confused. until I felt the demonic energy was much stronger further south from my current position. I pushed forward jumping over spike pits, dodging log traps and knife traps. 'The traps are getting more dangerous and common...that must mean I'm getting closer.' I thought to myself. I dodged another log trap and jumped over another spike pit, then there was nothing. No more traps. Then I saw it, laying there on a rock. A huge grin broke out on my face.

Izuku: "Yamato."

Now:
(Izuku POV)

I walked up to The Yamato, hearing it calling to me. I touched the sheath, then jumped back as two apparitions appeared in front of me. One was a 6'5" (196cm) tall male, with white slicked back hair, wearing a long, silver buttoned black coat with light neon blue serpentine patterns and three separated coattails with slightly tattered edges. Under this coat, a black sleeveless zippered-turtleneck beneath his midnight blue formal vest. He was also wearing charcoal grey fingerless gloves, black pants and dark boots covered by teal gaiters.

 He was also wearing charcoal grey fingerless gloves, black pants and dark boots covered by teal gaiters

The name popped into his head, as if it was always there. Vergil. The other person next to Vergil was wearing a simple blue dress, and had long white hair down to her waist. She was the spirit of the Yamato.

Vergil: "This one?"

Yamato: "Yes Vergil."

Vergil: "He doesn't look like much..."

Yamato: "VERGIL! He has a drive for power that is equal, if not greater, than yours!"

Vergil: "Humph. Fine. Kid, I have a question for you, what is your favourite drink?"

I was snapped out of my stupor by this question.

Izuku: "Uh, the berry delight smoothie."

Vergil: "Well, that's convinced me."

Yamato: "Of course that's what would convince you."

Vergil: "What? I told you it's the best drink ever made!"