Stuck With You ( Taekook )

tk4ever_7 tarafından

This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class fa... Daha Fazla

characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Thank you 🤍
New Book

15.

7K 303 15
tk4ever_7 tarafından

Jungkook reached home . The door opened swiftly .

' The landlord was quick to get it repaired ' Jungkook said while coming in the house. 

Jungkook took rest & woke up .

' Taehyung still hasn't came . Looks like he will be late . I will go & prepare dinner '

Jungkook prepared the dinner & sat in hall to watch something on TV . The door opened. 

' you finally came ! I have been waiting for you ' Jungkook said while taking the bag from Taehyung .

' I have to submit the project till tomorrow so me & my team had to overwork ! '

' oh ! Are you hungry ? Go & freshen up I'll serve it for you '

' yeah ok '

Taehyung went to the bathroom to to take a quick shower . He changed into casual clothes & came to the dining table.

' eat up ' Jungkook said.

Taehyung ate the food & complimented Jungkook about it. 

' did you reach the hospital safely ? '

' yes & I have decided to use the subway . It's more easy & relaxing ' Jungkook said .

Taehyung nodded .

They both were now sitting on the couch & watching a movie .

' Jungkook after the project ends tomorrow , My boss & your dad is throwing a success party ! Would you like to attend it with me ? '

' yes of course '

Taehyung smiled hearing it . 
___________________________________________

They got into a routine now . Taehyung bid Jungkook goodbye at his station . And then Jungkook would get to hospital .

Taehyung's project was finally done . Everyone congratulated him because of him & his hard work this was possible .

Mr.Kang gave them a leave tomorrow and told the employees to directly come at the party .

Taehyung was happy as he would be able to relax more . He wished Jungkook could also stay at home then they could have spend some time together .

' Jungkook-ah don't take the subway tomorrow . I'll drop you off by the car ' Taehyung said during dinner .

' But Taehyung you should relax & stay at home ! It's your day off '

' you have to get up early to take subway . And you don't even have to hurry about making lunch tomorrow . you can sleep more & then I'll drop you off ' Taehyung said. 

' ok but i'll come by myself ' Jungkook said .

' ok '
___________________________________________

Taehyung drop Jungkook in front of hospital .

' ok bye I'll see you in the evening '

' try to come early so you can get rest before going to party ' Taehyung said with care .

' yeah I'll try '

Taehyung left but he saw Mingyu coming towards Jungkook in the rear view mirror . The smile Jungkook gave him made Taehyung hold the steering wheel tightly .

___________________________________________

Taehyung was getting ready in the room when the door opened .

' you are late Jungkook '

' I know it's just Mingyu wanted to get coffee before we left to go home ' said tiredly .

' Did he drop you off ? '

' yeah ! '

Taehyung didn't like that .

' We have to reach to the party by 8 ' Taehyung said while going in the room .

' but I just came home Taehyung ! can't we go a little late ' Jungkook said from the couch .

' you should have thought about it before going out with Mingyu ! ' Taehyung said from room .

' What's with that attitude huh ? ! Jungkook barged in the room .

' Jungkook I clearly told you to come early that way you can take rest & get ready but you had to go out with Mingyu today only ! ' Taehyung said  sternly.

' yeah I know that but it's alright if we go late too ! You don't have to lecture me ! It's a party for gods sake ! Your boss won't fire you if you are late to a fucking party ! ' Jungkook was tired & annoyed .

' Jungkook the party is dedicated to the team & I am -

' I know you are the Manager of the project ! Would you stop it ?! You boast about yourself like you are the only one who fucking works & the other are just chilling '

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a hurtful face .

' you know what ! I am going to the party right now ! If you want to come at your time , you can do that ! And if you don't want to come ! Well then I don't fucking care ! '
Taehyung took his suit & left the apartment with the car keys.

' fuck him ! ' Jungkook said to no one. 

___________________________________________

' hey jimin-ah ! ' Jungkook called Jimin .

' hi Jungkook ! You ok ? You sound sad ? '

' You know don't get married ever ! ' Jungkook said

' Did something happened between you & Taehyung ? ' Jimin asked. 

' it was such a little thing Jimin yet he got so angry '

' what happened ? '

' Taehyung has a business party in his office today & he asked me to come home early but Mingyu & I went to cafe & I got home a little late then he said that we have to get there till 8 . But I was tired so I asked him if we can go to the party a little late ! You know what he said ! '

' what ?!'

' That I shouldn't have gone out with Mingyu today ! Like he is the boss of me & I should listen & do everything he says ! '

' it doesn't seem that big of a fight '

' I said that he wouldn't get fired if he goes a little late but then he said that the party is dedicated to his team & he is the manager & all & I said to stop boasting about yourself like you only do all the work ! And then you know what he said that If I Come to the party or not he doesn't gives a fuck '

' Jungkook-ah you both are at fault but you hurt him Jungkook '

' hurt him ? Jimin he isn't even considerate about me '

' he told you to come early right? Then why did you go with Mingyu ? '

' Because it's been a long time since I had gone out with my friend '

' you could have waited one day Jungkook . It's Sunday tomorrow ! And most importantly you said about his profession his work about which he might get awarded today at that party ! '

' but if we could have gone a little late nothing would have happened right ? Then why did he behave like that ?! I am not going to the party '

' Jungkook you should go & support your husband '

' you know what I'll go but not for him but for my dad . He is also there '

' ok just go ! Please !

' Jimin-ah can you drop me off ? He even took the car '

' ok be ready in 10 '

' ok '

_________________________________________

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

260K 14.8K 30
✿*.⁠。⁠*ONGOING*.⁠。⁠*✿ (On Hold) Cover Credit ● taehyungwbk ● © Tigers_Bunbun An Arrange Marriage between Two Souls... The Kim's are the richest famil...
142K 6K 14
Choi Wooshik an honest Police officer who wants Jeon Jungkook the Great Mafia leader behind the jail bars. But what happen the Officer's Gorgeous wif...
325K 13.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
31.1K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...