Dark Poems

By InfiniteChaos8

♠️ Dark Poems emerging from the darkest corners of my mind, heart and soul ♠️ Highest Ranking : #1-Darkmind ... More

Hopeless Night
Toxic Love
Lost
Burning Anger
Darkness
Euphoria
Madness
Peaceful Rain
Agony
Blood
Love
Hope
Life
Despair
Death
Freedom
Sea
Mourning
Revenge
Touch
Storm
Scars
Reunited Love
Symphony
Mercy
Torture
Time
Passion
Nature
Starry Night
Wolf
Angel's Light
Thank You
Feedbacks

Shadows

96 8 7
By InfiniteChaos8

Lurking in the dark corners of my mind are shadows.

Shadows of my past haunting my mind with memories I wish I could erase. Yet I knew I needed these memories for they contributed to the person I became today.

Still.. reliving those memories again and again in my dreams. Waking up in the middle of the night with nothing but the shadows of my past tortured my soul.

Yearning and hoping for those shadows to stop clawing at my heart with those images. I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply compelling myself to sleep.

Yet they never left. The dark shadows kept twirling like sharp thorny vines around my heart till I bled to death inside of me.

Preventing me from ever forgetting those painful memories. Having no one, I slowly gave in to the dark shadows in me.

Turning into black like them. And now I live like the shadows of my past. Dark, lost and empty...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 2.6K 29
Deep inside the depths of melancholy and vulnerability, where every word holds the weight of a thousand unspoken truths, discover secrets only whispe...
200K 10.6K 61
✿ Like sunflowers I want to grow in the places where there is melliflous poetry, soft anxiety, imbue art, ethereal canvas, wild fleurs, iridescent ga...
20.5K 399 8
Just a bunch of short stories that will (hopefully) make you feel happy.
242K 9.3K 53
Just a list I took from the internet cuz I figured maybe a lot of people don't use the internet very often so yeah. ( Credits : the internet )